SAY IT HERE!!!!!

Scooter 72

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
And there will always be another contest that comes along
But that's not the point hun. I'm not gona be a crybaby like him and his buddy's but he got me and good. But it's all good.

as long as I've got you we will get thru

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
To be honest, it's getting quite annoying that a certain few members seem to be taking over all the contest threads and we have to take the time to watch them and break up the fighting its been causing, very sad indeed, these contests are for all the members, not just a few that enter multiple times like they have.I think that is why the vendors are now adjusting their contest rules and I say good for them.:)

Scooter 72

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
To be honest, it's getting quite annoying that a certain few members seem to be taking over all the contest threads and we have to take the time to watch them and break up the fighting its been causing, very sad indeed, these contests are for all the members, not just a few that enter multiple times like they have.I think that is why the vendors are now adjusting their contest rules and I say good for them.:)
There's been a couple I've tried hard on I won't lie. But it's been something I really wanted. This makes twice I've done it. But this one I plainly ask if it was ok. He told me to go for it and good luck. But then the next morn when he seen I bet the system he added entries trying to change the odds. And then he changed the rules. After I got fussed at the first time. I haven't tryed to break the rules on one contest. But he give me permission to do what I did. And then screwed me. That was bullshit. I'm just gona get a third job and buy what i want. Cause inch of into the drama. But this time I'm right and I have a hard time with stuff when I no I'm in the right. But you won't have to worry bout me no more. I'm just not gona do it. I'll stick with my girls I trust them. They don't play the high school b.s. I'm tovkld for that crap.. And I love it here and I'm not mucking that up over some childish kid running contest

Scooter 72

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Just one of the big ones I'm not gona say I ain't like that. If there was any wrong doings I'm sure it'll get fixed. I've got good friends here.

f1r3b1rd

https://cookingwithlegs.com/
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
This is why I stay away from contest threads.
I entered one or two, saw a pattern; then said fuck it. It wasn't worth the stress or heart damage. I started vaping to be healthy, if someone has that much times on their hands, then I feel sorry for them and pray they find something productive in their life to do.

f1r3b1rd

Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Hate to be captain obvious here, but.....
Maybe the rules are set up the way they were because:..
"there is no such thing as barf publicity''

The more its bitched about outside of that one thread the more people hear the company name and are curious about it.... or go searching the contests threads to see what the story is.
-it just plays into the hands.......

Last edited:

Scooter 72

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I still play a few here and there. However, I do see a pattern as well.
It is no longer fun entering a contest. Why bother when you have people whine and bitch, become sore losers and spam the hell out of a contest. I do think the contest host should place better rules to prevent chaos.
You exactly rite that's why I started doing it cause it was fun as shit we had a good time then this one punk showed up. And ever since he started playing it's been one thing after another. He just causes shit after shit and crys like a baby. And now he is buddy's with this vendor and he wins every contest he has. And snitches at the least little thing. Its nuts.

vuJim

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reddit Exile
This is why I stay away from contest threads.
I entered one or two, saw a pattern; then said fuck it.
I entered a couple of the ones with the least lame, most straightforward rules. The rest of them I felt not to be worth my time & I got I to the habit of not even looking at the threads anymore.

Scooter 72

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I. Normally just play the juice contest and that's because who runs them. Them two girls are fun to be around. And trust and believe you screw up or get out of line gator gona get ya. And everyone knows it. So there alot of fun.
But I'm not rich. So I've entered a couple of the big ones. First one( same guy) his buddy got to running his mouth so we got into it whiskey had to step in so I backed off went back to my little ones. And left it alone. His buddy won the contest. Same guy I got into it with. Then this contest comes along (same vendor) he set the crazy rules. I seen my chance. But I didn't want trouble. So I ask the vendor if it was ok . He said yes it's ok go for it and good luck.( I've got the text where he told me) I even said it at the start of the round this is my round. And I worked my ass off. And I played the odds And I bet them. Then the next morning the vendor seen what I did. And he added entries trying to change the odds I seen it and keap playing to keep the odds right. Then right before he drew the winner he changed the rules and disqualified me. Now I'm sorry I'm bitching. And I no it's just a contest. But I played his way and I freaking beat him fair and square. But I get cheated out of it. Now it's just not fair. And yes I'm pissed about it. But there's nothing I can do about it. Everyone says it's no big deal. But it is a big deal to me. I really wanted that mod. And I did the right thing. And I don't think he should get away with it. But who cares right. Well I freaking care. And it hurts my feelings that ppl just can come on here and bully ppl around and do this to ppl. And just get away with it. Right is right. I played by his dam rules and I bet him. But who cares right I don't mean shit I'm a nobody. So screw me

Scooter 72

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
For real just screw it. I'm pissed off for no reason. But I'm just a simple guy. Simple mind. But it's the principle of it. That's all it boils down to. And I no no-one else cares or wants to here about it. But I've always been told my whole lie admit when your wrong. And fight for what you believe in. And no matter what. No matter what anyone thinks. This time I'm in the right and I got screwed over. Ain't gona be nothing done about it. Because I'm unimportant. So now I'm done with it I'll duck my head and go on. Its off my chest midaswell get over it. He will just do it to someone else and him and his friends get to laugh and feel good about them selves cause they bullied someone and get away with it. Ha ha you win you got me. Hope your happy punks.

Scooter 72

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Is this program going to run much longer?

Who's seen the remote?
Exactly. I'm done . it was a waste of breath any dam ways

Proudshamrock

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I do love how the seasoned veterans take the time to help out baby vapers like me. (I'm kissing ass so y'all won't yell at me so play along.) I want to bitch about the fact that it's SO annoying when I search for an answer on a specific topic or a problem I'm having and I find what I think will be the perfect thread and....... there is a shitload of non-specific answers or someone is almost getting to the answer and BOOM! The thread is hijacked by veteran's bullshit because they are bored or they start using Vape Speak to communicate with each other and I'm left looking for that damn glossary and/or I end up throwing my phone across the room. AGAIN!

Now, personally, I am a sarcastic bitch myself so I enjoy the bullshit slinging. In fact, that's my favorite part of VU other than learning valuable safety information and getting some great ideas; however, would it kill y'all to throw us noob's a fucking bone and get an answer to, in our world, the most important question ever first? Thanks and I love y'all!

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

f1r3b1rd

Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
The best thing you can do when you see that is re-ask the question. or- ask in the thread to get back to XXX then re-ask the question.
Ẃe are all people and several of us have been friends for a long time through this and other forums, so just like when you see an old friend..... the conversation drifts from one thing to another. many times we won't notice. You're right to feel that way though, I'm not dismissing what you're saying, it used to driver me batshit crazy too. then I realized, if I don't speak up, then they won't know.

The reminder is greatly appreciated though.

Kinda like Huck has a super secret crush on me

Ding

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
never mind.

Last edited:

Proudshamrock

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Dre, thanks for the offer! Huck, you just make me laugh. Firebird, no judgment here. I haven't been a member long enough yet! What makes this forum great IS the friendship, which really comes thru. In the future I will speak up but at this point I just felt like bitching. Ding, I haven't a clue as to what you are talking about!

Ding

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Dre, thanks for the offer! Huck, you just make me laugh. Firebird, no judgment here. I haven't been a member long enough yet! What makes this forum great IS the friendship, which really comes thru. In the future I will speak up but at this point I just felt like bitching. Ding, I haven't a clue as to what you are talking about!

it was a contest with heaven gifts.Just wanted to say my piece here is all..

freemind

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I do love how the seasoned veterans take the time to help out baby vapers like me. (I'm kissing ass so y'all won't yell at me so play along.) I want to bitch about the fact that it's SO annoying when I search for an answer on a specific topic or a problem I'm having and I find what I think will be the perfect thread and....... there is a shitload of non-specific answers or someone is almost getting to the answer and BOOM! The thread is hijacked by veteran's bullshit because they are bored or they start using Vape Speak to communicate with each other and I'm left looking for that damn glossary and/or I end up throwing my phone across the room. AGAIN!

Now, personally, I am a sarcastic bitch myself so I enjoy the bullshit slinging. In fact, that's my favorite part of VU other than learning valuable safety information and getting some great ideas; however, would it kill y'all to throw us noob's a fucking bone and get an answer to, in our world, the most important question ever first? Thanks and I love y'all!

Hmmm. Mayyyybe.

Got a pic of yurself? :p

RMarcusY

☮ Ambassador ☮
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
th

vuJim

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reddit Exile
Example of Why I Don't Participate In "Contests":
  • Register an account with us - 10 points
  • Friend us on Facebook - 3 points
  • Add us to your Google+ circles - 1 points
  • Follow us on Twitter - 3 points
  • Follow us on Pinterest - 3 points
  • Subscribe to our Youtube channel - 5 points
  • Write a review for us, the product, whatever - 5 points/day
  • Refer friends - 10 points.
  • Click for a daily bonus entry - 1 point/day
  • Visit our home page - 2 points/day
This isn't a "contest." This is a Payment With Extra Special Twist for advertising for the vendor.

I like how you can win ten points apiece for abusing your friends.

Scooter 72

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year

Well best advice I can give you is stay away from contest. They'll make you want to smoke. There nothing but crybabys and them vendors just cheat you and change the rules cheat you. Basicly turn a perfectly layed back guy into a raving idiot.

Scooter 72

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Wait. Scooter got screwed in a contest?
What happened?
Another vendor that changes the rules to suit them. Because unlimited does not mean unlimited really. It really means unlimited in less scooter might win then let's change the rules to make sure he doesn't

burley

Picky Bearded 'Backy Bum
VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Woke up on the wrong side of the bed this morning. Grumbling left, snapping right, just everything seemed to suck ass no matter where I looked.

Then I checked VapeNW, and saw that they had Griffins in stock. So I got one. It kinda helped. It'll kinda help a lot more when it friggin' gets here. Grumble grumble grumble...

Scooter 72

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Woke up on the wrong side of the bed this morning. Grumbling left, snapping right, just everything seemed to suck ass no matter where I looked.

Then I checked VapeNW, and saw that they had Griffins in stock. So I got one. It kinda helped. It'll kinda help a lot more when it friggin' gets here. Grumble grumble grumble...
Me to. I'm a layed back dude never bother no-one ever. But I'm not getting over that fucker and what he did to me. I'm gona be vindictive about it til something is done. I've never been bullied and I'm not gona start now screw that.

freemind

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Something I wanted to say?

Show me the pictures of the fucking bath tub you are mixing juice in. I looked up your business address, and it's your god damned house. Everyone can SEE that. I even saw the google image of your McMansion in the suburbs.

Since you don't have a store front, why not SHOW me where you mixed like I asked to assure me that you are at least CLEAN where you mix. How the fuck do I know if your cat's litter box isn't NEXT TO where you mix juice? How do I know you aren't storing supplies next to your fucking toilet? I find it odd how you HIDE from the request for pictures. I think you make it glaringly obvious WHY you do. Which is why I'll never buy a drop of juice from you now, and even dumped out the samples you sent. Your customer service only goes as far as it takes for you to keep the foolish fooled.

You are a lousy mixer and you use shitty nic, when the dollars get tight. You have too many complaints about peppery and bad juice. You can't blame it on mixing in big batches, it's your shitty habits.

Scooter 72

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Something I wanted to say?

Show me the pictures of the fucking bath tub you are mixing juice in. I looked up your business address, and it's your god damned house. Everyone can SEE that. I even saw the google image of your McMansion in the suburbs.

Since you don't have a store front, why not SHOW me where you mixed like I asked to assure me that you are at least CLEAN where you mix. How the fuck do I know if your cat's litter box isn't NEXT TO where you mix juice? How do I know you aren't storing supplies next to your fucking toilet? I find it odd how you HIDE from the request for pictures. I think you make it glaringly obvious WHY you do. Which is why I'll never buy a drop of juice from you now, and even dumped out the samples you sent. Your customer service only goes as far as it takes for you to keep the foolish fooled.

You are a lousy mixer and you use shitty nic, when the dollars get tight. You have too many complaints about peppery and bad juice. You can't blame it on mixing in big batches, it's your shitty habits.
Dam and I thought I was mad. Who are you talking about

Scooter 72

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Fuck man. See I was just trying to fucking let it go. Then I get told I'm a fucking poor sport and to stop my dam pity party. Man dam what is fucking wrong with people. I'm one of the nicest guys there is. But I stand up for myself when I no for a fact I was fucked. And I'm the piece of Shit. Man this ain't rite. So I guess your just supposed to not care I guess. And let people walk all over you. But I'm just a nobody So fuck me. Not let me help, or I'll look into it. Just make me out to be a piece of Shit. Man fuck that. I can't believe this shit. I thought this forum was better than this. Man don't make me out the bed guy. When anyone that wanted to take five mins and look could see I'm right not a poor sport or hsvingca pity party. I fucking bet that punk. I played the odds to the rules he set. And I bet him fair. It pissed him off so he screwed me over by changing the rules. Don't freaking call me things I'm not. That shit ain't right

f1r3b1rd

Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
A seagull took a crap on my drone..... I hate seagull crap

Hottvapz

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years

Hell I bitch a lot then @Huckleberried has to come and make laugh. I mean damn

Sent from my XT1031 using Tapatalk

f1r3b1rd

Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon