Reddit Exile
Boy, some people must just look for reasons to be butt-hurt
shake.gif

burley

Picky Bearded 'Backy Bum
VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
If it actually worked (I think it's been tried before and flopped, but don't quote me on that - just going off of rusty-ass memories on this one) I'd be on that pretty fast. A way to subside my coffee-slash-energy drink daily diet? You bet.

always9988

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Just thinking out a rant here, you can ignore if you want lol.

So everyone thinks they are a generally good person. At least most do anyway. No one thinks "well I'm the biggest asshat in the world" regardless of whether they are or not. But from an outside standpoint, we all know at least 3 complete assholes. They are so self absorbed that they literally don't see how they make others feel or how they are perceived.

But that person thinks "shit I'm a good person, I am a caring selfless person, do you see what I do for these people?" No one thinks they're an inherently bad person no matter what anyone else thinks. And every one of these assholes has a mother/friends/etc that see them as a good person.

I don't have a tl;Dr here, I need to go to bed. Sorry

Scooter 72

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Well fuck you to.

as long as I've got you we will get thru

Scooter 72

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I'll just take my toys and go home

Scooter 72

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I can't Shit anymore. Lol

Scooter 72

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I like boobs

Scooter 72

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Every time I listen to witch way the voice want me to go I end up light headed and dizzy. What's up with that. Even my voices are out to get me.

skiibo4200

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
So I say it here.
What has been pissing me off more and more lately is people blowing them self up using mech mods when they have no fucking idea what something as simple as ohms law is.. let alone amp draw and safe lithium ion cell usage.. if you can't can't calculate how many amps are being pulled from a mod pushing 4.2v with a .25 ohm build you shouldn't be fucking with shit and putting yourself at risk not to mention making vaping look bad... okay so this isn't even the worst part... I fucking lost it at my local vape shop the other day.. get this, they started making STARTER KITS for people wanting to get into vaping.. kit includes a mech mod a 18650 (efest at that!!!) And a .5 ohm build pre-installed.... no fucking ohm reader no packet to teach about ohms law no decent battery charger.. nothing! fucking setting people up to blow their face off... like wtf dude.. Sorry for the rant but I told everyone of them that this was the stupidest idea I've heard of since Obama Care.

Sent from my SM-G900R4 using Tapatalk

Last edited:

Scooter 72

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
HUH? Explain this. I'm dense at the moment.
Just messing with you you said that so I cussed about it but in the wrong thread so I tryed to make my meds up funny. Didn't work. Lol

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Omfg
I sold 2 tanks for 20 bucks
Buyer sent me 20 via PayPal goods and services they,pp took 87 cents, mailed the tanks regular mail 1/8
Tanks return to sender
Reason
Wrong address??? NOPE
they said I owe them $1.09 Contacted buyer told him ABOUT The situation,
Told him I will mail today
FINALLY DAY OFF
7.75 to mail priority WTF
I MADE $11 ish
Fuck u to deweylee842 shit I just hope ur not pissing people off trying to buy OHW, learn to trust homie!!! Or buy somewhere else
Yeah that felt good!!!

Vape On

Last edited:

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
People trying to buy ohw? Dewie posted looking for ohw, I posted I had some, we made a deal over PM for it. Someone else asked about it, and I said if dewie passed I would pass it on to someone else.

Jfc I'm here 5 minutes, do legitimate deal with someone, and getting told to fuck off?
Oh shit my bad deweylee42 is who I'm referring too
My bad always9988,,,

Vape On

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
People trying to buy ohw? Dewie posted looking for ohw, I posted I had some, we made a deal over PM for it. Someone else asked about it, and I said if dewie passed I would pass it on to someone else.

Jfc I'm here 5 minutes, do legitimate deal with someone, and getting told to fuck off?
That guy will not send u money until ur at the USPS we almost had a deal, but I was annoyed when he said
I will send you money when I get a response, I was like
WHAT KIND OF RESPONSE U WANT FROM ME
I ALREADY TOLD U THE PRICE ALL YOU HAVE TO DO IS SEND ME MONEY BUT HE WOULDNT, then I gave him vendors where to buy OHW, I was surprise he was still bumping his post... So that's the story, hopefully he pays up

Vape On

VU Sponsors