VU Patreon
Past that point on day 3.....

Scooter 72

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
It would have been best to continue trying to let it fucking go, dude. Seriously. You're on the verge of transitioning from tiresome to making a spectacle of yourself.

Let. It. Fucking. Go.
I haven't said. anything in a long time And your like the third person to say that. I don't flipping care. Its over and done. Drop it dam. I should have never said shit in the first place.

as long as I've got you we will get thru

f1r3b1rd

https://cookingwithlegs.com/
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Bacon!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
cochon_humour_bacon.gif

f1r3b1rd

Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
I haz a confooshun.

Is that a cannibal piglet.
Or is he revolted by the idea... but fryin' it up anyway? :eek:

:p
Good question. I think he lost a bet and has to cook for the winner

Or maybe just Hannibal Lectors piggie

Scooter 72

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Bacon

Scooter 72

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I hate everyone. Had almost forgot why.
Thanks

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Good morning idiots!!
No hang over
40 push ups
Coffee VAPE a little
Back to fucking work!!!!
Thank you lord god...
You all have vapeful fucking weekend..

VAPE ON

Scooter 72

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Good morning idiots!!
No hang over
40 push ups
Coffee VAPE a little
Back to fucking work!!!!
Thank you lord god...
You all have vapeful fucking weekend..

VAPE ON
Me to got my workout walking to the dam mailbox to find out no fucking paper. Wtf.. 18 in of snow still snowing. I freaking love the snow but that dam paper boy Fuck him after walking through that shit

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU started to move comments if they feel like it's off topic or trolling!!!
COMMUNISM not happy with this change!!

VAPE ON

vuJim

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reddit Exile
VU started to move comments if they feel like it's off topic or trolling!!!
They've done that, all along, ej. Not always, but mainly when the abuse has become egregious.

That thread was threatening to turn into one all about The Odious Mr. Magoo and His Obnoxious Behaviour. I don't blame the mods for stepping in and cutting it off at the knees.

COMMUNISM not happy with this change!!
ej ej ej
You're on private property. Their house, their rules. VU's management allows wide latitude on behaviour. About as wide a latitude as ever I've seen on any on-line forum--short of USENET News newsgroups. Quityerbitchin', buddy :) (Btw: Just to pick nits: ITYM "fascism," not "communism.")

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
They've done that, all along, ej. Not always, but mainly when the abuse has become egregious.

That thread was threatening to turn into one all about The Odious Mr. Magoo and His Obnoxious Behaviour. I don't blame the mods for stepping in and cutting it off at the knees.

ej ej ej
You're on private property. Their house, their rules. VU's management allows wide latitude on behaviour. About as wide a latitude as ever I've seen on any on-line forum--short of USENET News newsgroups. Quityerbitchin', buddy :) (Btw: Just to pick nits: ITYM "fascism," not "communism.")
Yup i get it now... I didn't realize It was that bad... Wow

I'm good, I'm VAPING now with my coffee
I get it got it, I said what I said,

VAPE ON

f1r3b1rd

Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
A certain particular fucktard

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Not you dude.....
Just sick general resident worm, it's like having that itch you can't reach
Oh ok my bad, LOL
I wa playing dude, you know me...
Steve and bean are the only ones that I wanna choke

VAPE ON

f1r3b1rd

Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Oh ok my bad, LOL
I wa playing dude, you know me...
Steve and bean are the only ones that I wanna choke

VAPE ON
Bean I actually feel bad for, he finally started to come around and show a glimmer of humanity,

The other one has been a thorn in my nuts for far to long. The sick shit is, if this were the real world 99% of his trolling filth would never be uttered.

vuJim

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reddit Exile
I generally ignore The Odious Mr. Magoo. But he outdid himself in that one thread, so I found myself moved to comment. Not that it'd do any good. His Flaming Arseholeness seems to revel in being, well, a flaming arsehole.

Next time I see TOMM bring up how wonderful U.S.-made stuff is, I think I'll bring up Microsoft.

smacksy

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Geeeezzum, one of our trolls is not doing so hot on popularity contest today are they???
Nope, he sure isn't.. I've come to the point of not even clicking on a thread he has posted in recently.. To me he has nothing to offer our forum in his constant trolling remarks....a truly waste of my time, lol

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Bean I actually feel bad for, he finally started to come around and show a glimmer of humanity,

The other one has been a thorn in my nuts for far to long. The sick shit is, if this were the real world 99% of his trolling filth would never be uttered.
I don't see bean anymore? Did he change name? Steve is a legitimate assfuck, my phone kept going last night I was like
That's fucking bean or Steve and sure enough one of the twins

VAPE ON

f1r3b1rd

Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Nope, he sure isn't.. I've come to the point of not even clicking on a thread he has posted in recently.. To me he has nothing to offer our forum in his constant trolling remarks....a truly waste of my time, lol

Remember our little bout with him and his buddy in the Provape thread? Sweet mother of Christ!

f1r3b1rd

Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
I don't see bean anymore? Did he change name? Steve is a legitimate assfuck, my phone kept going last night I was like
That's fucking bean or Steve and sure enough one of the twins

VAPE ON
Holy shit that post almost made me fall out my chair laughing

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
There's a thread, somewhere, where he claims to have Found God, mended his ways, quit vaping and he's departing the forum.
OMG!!!! Really...Hahahahahaha
He reminds of this dude that was asking questions on how we VAPE and stuff, he's disabled and leaves in the basement
Remember that dude?

VAPE ON

f1r3b1rd

Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
He reminds of this dude that was asking questions on how we VAPE and stuff, he's disabled and leaves in the basement
Remember that dude?

VAPE ON
There's been a few, the one I remember we helped rig up a pass through on his chair. Another one somebody was building a mod for

freemind

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years

Agreed.
Were he to talk to people face to face, as he does here, he would have had his ass stomped into a mud hole. People disappear everyday without a trace.......

I admit, I can be taken as an asshole sometimes. But I don't point fingers everytime to defend my actions with "he started it". Magoo NEVER takes any personal responsibility for his actions. Never. It's ALWAYS someone else's fault. He's just a total POS, that's all there is to it.

vuJim

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reddit Exile
Remember that dude?
No. Probably before my time, here. I've only been here for three months. (Yeah, yeah: I know: Seems like an eternity.)

Btw, ej: Could I persuade you to move your "VAPE ON" and the emojis that follow it to your signature? That way I and others don't have to keep manually deleting it from quoted replies. Thanking you in advance :)

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
No. Probably before my time, here. I've only been here for three months. (Yeah, yeah: I know: Seems like an eternity.)

Btw, ej: Could I persuade you to move your "VAPE ON" and the emojis that follow it to your signature? That way I and others don't have to keep manually deleting it from quoted replies. Thanking you in advance :)
Hahaha sure Jim

VAPE ON

f1r3b1rd

Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon

vuJim

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reddit Exile
Hahaha sure Jim

VAPE ON
It's just that, when somebody quotes you, without manually removing that line, it ends-up looking like the above--with the extra blank lines and all.

You'll notice that, with a signature (like I have): When you quote somebody in a follow-up, their signature block is automatically left out.

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
It's just that, when somebody quotes you, without manually removing that line, it ends-up looking like the above--with the extra blank lines and all.

You'll notice that, with a signature (like I have): When you quote somebody in a follow-up, their signature block is automatically left out.
Jim Jim Jim
I'm 100% mobile
I'm not sure but I moved my sig down? How's that?

VAPEON

vuJim

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reddit Exile
Jim Jim Jim
I'm 100% mobile
I'm not sure but I moved my sig down? How's that?

VAPEON
That's actually worse. Not certain how "100% mobile" matters. Then again: I don't use TapaTalk, if that's what you're using. On the browser version of the VU Experience, you hover over your username and avatar in the upper-right corner of the page and select "signature" from the pop-up/drop-down menu.

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
That's actually worse. Not certain how "100% mobile" matters. Then again: I don't use TapaTalk, if that's what you're using. On the browser version of the VU Experience, you hover over your username and avatar in the upper-right corner of the page and select "signature" from the pop-up/drop-down menu.
Ok let me see
I'm on tapatalk Btw

VAPEON

smacksy

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years

You know I often wondered why anyone would put all that in signature line anyway...I remember another dude always had BIG BOY VAPOR with emojis as his signature line...I got to where I never quoted him...took up too much room on my phone (screen)..

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
You know I often wondered why anyone would put all that in signature line anyway...I remember another dude always had BIG BOY VAPOR with emojis as his signature line...I got to where I never quoted him...took up too much room on my phone (screen)..

Dude that was me HAHAHAHA

VAPEON

smacksy

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Again even VAPE ON in capital letters with three emojis takes up a couple lines on my Maxx..Maybe small letters like Vape On and one cloud emojis would be better on my end, and I'm using Tapatalk too, as seen in my small signature line..just a thought

VU Sponsors