Become a Patron!

SAY IT HERE!!!!!

burley

Picky Bearded 'Backy Bum
VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Heh, I'll wait on that, then. By the time it hits US vendors there's going to be a new hottness out that'll have my tongue waggin'.

Plus, today is FUCHAI day. Maybe. Friggin' USPS can't tell its ass from a hole in the ground sometimes. I'm never paying extra for "2-day" (going on 6 in the USPS' hands) delivery again.

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Hahaha
Fucking GBEST is terrible, but I keep going back to them lol
What Fuchai color? Nice mod for the price man, the Koopor is more sophisticated though, if you can carry it,too damn heavy!
I'm getting the cigreen eve 60 watts from vapor beast today HOARD AWAY SHEET

VAPE ON

burley

Picky Bearded 'Backy Bum
VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Hahaha
Fucking GBEST is terrible, but I keep going back to them lol
What Fuchai color? Nice mod for the price man, the Koopor is more sophisticated though, if you can carry it,too damn heavy!
I'm getting the cigreen eve 60 watts from vapor beast today HOARD AWAY SHEET

VAPE ON
Thought I got black, but none of my receipts showed color options and later the same day they only had blue. My latest shipping receipt did show black though, so... if it's black, cool, if it's blue, cool. Whatever, I'm not hung up on the color no more - a mod's a mod. (Plus, honestly, I'm probably going to be seriously looking at the Snowwolf 200 TC before too long anyways)

edit: how's Vapor Beast with the shipping? I've come close to buying from them a few times, but I've heard stuff here and there about it taking them forever and a half to ship orders - what's your experience with them been?

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Thought I got black, but none of my receipts showed color options and later the same day they only had blue. My latest shipping receipt did show black though, so... if it's black, cool, if it's blue, cool. Whatever, I'm not hung up on the color no more - a mod's a mod. (Plus, honestly, I'm probably going to be seriously looking at the Snowwolf 200 TC before too long anyways)

edit: how's Vapor Beast with the shipping? I've come close to buying from them a few times, but I've heard stuff here and there about it taking them forever and a half to ship orders - what's your experience with them been?
Oh ok, was it ecig.com?
Vapor beast for some reason is always late getting stuff and they are always more expensive... But they sell a lot of ejuice though, but when they go on clearance they go clearance, they always have coupons 10-20 percent off sometimes free shipping...
They offer regular shipping and priority shipping, I never had problems with my purchase from them...

VAPE ON

burley

Picky Bearded 'Backy Bum
VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Haha, we'll see. It's not going to surprise me if it is. Blue is boss, boss.

vuJim

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reddit Exile
...probably for the best, I've been spending way too much on vape stuff lately.
Seriously,from thanksgiving to xmas to today I bought way too much stuff,
That's kind of where I'm at.

Let's see--within about the last month, between Christmas presents and Stuff I Bought:
  • AFC for Protank 3 Mini, 28 ga. Kanthal, some Unicorn bottles and assorted drip tips
  • Billow V2 Nano and spare glass
  • Six Eight 20 ml. bottles of juice
  • Two 30 ml bottles of juice
  • Four RDAs (Four?!?!)
  • Two spools of SS wire
  • Three packs of Elfwick
And I would not be surprised to find I've left something out.

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
OK, how's this for weird? I bought a couple tanks from someone quite a ways from where I live. She mailed my package Saturday and it's here with me NOW. Yesterday, my FT order was sitting in Chicago. It's also here with me. USPS, do you have a fever??

f1r3b1rd

https://cookingwithlegs.com/
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Hahaha ive bad stuff stuck in the post office in Florida for a week. BUT, I do have a package out for delivery now, that shouldn't be here until tomorrow.
They must be eating their Wheaties,

justlovejoy

Member For 4 Years
42 29 34, she's a mess. Wants her man and private dick on the side. Said she lost my number and to lose hers. I deleted it. Now she's calling like she wants to Netflix and chill. Ugh, I'm not a piece of meat beeyotch

Sent from my VS986 using Tapatalk

burley

Picky Bearded 'Backy Bum
VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I ain't gonna get my Fuchai today, I can feel it. Thirty miles (ech, more than double that, actually, I think) away at a post office (not sort center) and unmoving since Friday. Sombitch. I'll bet you I get my water bill, though! Can't let that sit in a completely unconnected post office for four days, no siree!

...probably going to have to give the post office over there a call tomorrow, that'll be fun. Grumble. Bitch moan whine.

f1r3b1rd

Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Mother Nature can suck it!
That is all

f1r3b1rd

Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Better than Mother Nature's?

LOL, I'm doin' ok. I'm really liking this tank!! You alright?
Yeah i'll live... weather change and rain moving in. It has everything going coocoo.
That tank is probably as good as it gets for an mtl clearo.

f1r3b1rd

Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
I was seriously hesitant, but am thrilled with the draw on this! I was expecting it to be so much more airy.
Lmao! in was expecting it to be crap

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
LOL, I'm quite enjoying it, but sometimes the coil head stays in the top part when I go to refill. A bit frustrating but workable.

f1r3b1rd

Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
LOL, I'm quite enjoying it, but sometimes the coil head stays in the top part when I go to refill. A bit frustrating but workable.
I leave mine there and just refill bad screw it back anyway. just have to watch I don't fill it to far.
I'm lazy like that

DWDawg

Member For 4 Years
WTF is going on with VUBot over 50 posts in the last hour. STOP enough already, nobody here wants your shit!

Sent from my SM-T110 using Tapatalk

DWDawg

Member For 4 Years
Yes I no its not tapatalk . Its the founders of vaping underground that qllow this peddler to take over the forum. Gotta figure out how to put VUBot on ignore, how can I accomplish this? I'm on tapatalk.

Sent from my SM-T110 using Tapatalk

vuJim

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reddit Exile
Yes I no its not tapatalk . Its the founders of vaping underground that qllow this peddler to take over the forum.
Isn't the "peddler"

Gotta figure out how to put VUBot on ignore, how can I accomplish this?
Posted earlier.

VUBOT has a user profile.. just ignore it like any other user.. problem solved.
Login via a computer.. ignore and it should port over to Tapatalk
Tho some say that does not work.

You could just stop using Tapatalk. That's what I did a couple years back. I'm not going to pay somebody for an application to serve as an advert transport.

snake94115

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
So I get to say my shit here, right?

Where the fuck does anyone get off taking such pleasure in being a pure to the bone asshole?! I'm fucking sick and tired of the shit and want this to go away, bury itself in Siberia only to be discovered by starving neanderthals that would be sickened by the sight of it only to bury it deeper. Never to be seen by the likes of humanity again.

Dude, go fuck yourself into next Tuesday's asshole.
Should I get my shovel?

snake94115

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Ahhhh think I understand now.
It'll be ok Huck, some people are the reasons condom's were invented.
And some people* are the reason retro-active abortions should be made available.

*Be@n and Mr. Magoo for starters

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I haven't drip in a week
Sold my Koopor
Been hoarding juice again
Sold my Arctic and herakles
I bought the serpent rta and the Griffin
I was gonna sell my 180 ml muffin man but this fucking guy won't send me money via paypal until I got to the USPS, I changed my mind and told him fuck off. No I didn't say that....
Today is my 3rd 12 hour shift
It's cold
Got my eve TC mod from vapor beast and the juice they sent me taste like shit!!!!
Good am

VAPE ON

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I forgot where and who I purchased my CUBOID!!!
FML!!!

VAPE ON

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years

vuJim