always9988

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
d1ea601207225505f3b196e531ae8751.jpg

BigNasty

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
He's 5'10"...... which is still 3½" taller than a Tyger, so it's all good........ but I admit I prefer my 6'3" JerseyBoy...... right @VaporJoe ? :blowkiss:
I am 6'6" and that dude is NO where near 5'10" like 5'6" maybe wearing platform shoes. He did not come up to my chin.

I have a feeling you have to look down to see most people. Aren't you a tall sumbitch?
Tall and built.
But ya had a few pro fighters even said hell no to practice with me since the physics would put them at to much risk for injury.

Moueix

Shenanigannery Jedi. Welcome New Refugee's!
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Stopped and talked to my Hoochelier on my way home from running up to the store. I've always hated Scotch. Tastes like filthy dirt. But I needed something I could pair with this thread tonite. So, here's to dirt.

TygerTyger

Official Lurker
Staff member
VU Owner
VU Senior Leadership
VU Senior Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
I'm disappointed the truth has offended you.
It's especially confusing in view of this post you wrote earlier today.

So much for that, huh? :(

Not in the slightest. If your issue was that you had called an isolated member a naughty name in a thread, I wouldn't even be here. But this is ongoing..... a seeming crusade of sorts. Quite possibly an obsession. It's becoming very annoying to members, staff and admin, and disruptive to the forum at large. And I can't fathom what you hope to accomplish with it. I've told you before that you're not a moderator, so why not just sit back, enjoy the forum, get along, and stop trying to stuff every miniscule thing that happens here into either a rule pigeon hole, or the sack of perceived slights you're carrying around?

I know I sound harsh, but we've had enough exchanges for you to know I have nothing in particular against you, and actually have enjoyed many of our interactions. You also know I don't mince words, and I mean what I say.

As for the truth, it's been lost in the ether at this point, and every party involved has a different perspective on what it is. It's a sure thing at this point that the parties involved will never agree, so what's the point on going on and on and on....... ad infinitum.......

Here's the truth as I see it. It's time to move forward and stop wasting the time of everyone involved on this. I mean, I'm certain you have better things to do too than carry a hatchet around brandishing it at a handful of our staff. (Isn't your arm tired by now?) If you put it down, we can move forward together. If you don't, we part ways. That's the truth.

AndriaD

Yes, I DO wear a mask! I'm vaccinated, too!
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
He is like just a hair above being a midget. No seriously dude is tiny.

I like small guys, if they're also very fit -- my husband is 5'5", and used to have an ass that could break hearts. :D A mo'cycle wreckcident took almost all of one of his buttcheeks, so now he's a bit lopsided... but alive! Thank god for helmets! :D

I like HOT DAMN what an ass for his fitness, his ass, his accent, his age (same as mine!), and his height (same as mine, 5'7").

Andria

Jim_MDP

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Just chiming in here to give myself a mental note: Adulting can have it's benefits. You can actually have a proper exchange of ideas and learn something new from "this thing we do" on a daily basis! *swoons* Nicely done @TygerTyger *WINKS*

Whoa... who the hell are you ? :eek:

j/k... you're the second early member/mod to come out of the woodwork and surprise me. :p

Post moar. ;)

Hank F. Spankman

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Not in the slightest. If your issue was that you had called an isolated member a naughty name in a thread, I wouldn't even be here. But this is ongoing..... a seeming crusade of sorts. Quite possibly an obsession. It's becoming very annoying to members, staff and admin, and disruptive to the forum at large. And I can't fathom what you hope to accomplish with it. I've told you before that you're not a moderator, so why not just sit back, enjoy the forum, get along, and stop trying to stuff every miniscule thing that happens here into either a rule pigeon hole, or the sack of perceived slights you're carrying around?

I know I sound harsh, but we've had enough exchanges for you to know I have nothing in particular against you, and actually have enjoyed many of our interactions. You also know I don't mince words, and I mean what I say.

As for the truth, it's been lost in the ether at this point, and every party involved has a different perspective on what it is. It's a sure thing at this point that the parties involved will never agree, so what's the point on going on and on and on....... ad infinitum.......

Here's the truth as I see it. It's time to move forward and stop wasting the time of everyone involved on this. I mean, I'm certain you have better things to do too than carry a hatchet around brandishing it at a handful of our staff. (Isn't your arm tired by now?) If you put it down, we can move forward together. If you don't, we part ways. That's the truth.
85d4ee895151fad3e2838aaf85c8f1fa.jpg

AndriaD

Yes, I DO wear a mask! I'm vaccinated, too!
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
But I LIKE Jean Claude!!!!! :D :D :D

I think they're both pretty hot -- either is fine with me. No point being against one or the other, since no one here is likely to get either! :D

Andria

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
It's funny as hell
Ya know, I'm all about Marvel, even some of the DC movies, but I just wasn't nearly as impressed with DeadPool as I had hoped to be. I mean, I'm glad I watched it, last night, actually. Maybe I should've watched it before I watched 13 hours. I hate to call it fantastic because it was based on a true story, but WOW. Sad, scary, really. Just horrifying.

Hank F. Spankman

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Ya know, I'm all about Marvel, even some of the DC movies, but I just wasn't nearly as impressed with DeadPool as I had hoped to be. I mean, I'm glad I watched it, last night, actually. Maybe I should've watched it before I watched 13 hours. I hate to call it fantastic because it was based on a true story, but WOW. Sad, scary, really. Just horrifying.
Watch it again, from the opening credits

BigNasty

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Deadpool.. saw it way to many times it is that good.

Moueix

Shenanigannery Jedi. Welcome New Refugee's!
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years

Oh yeah, who would make THOSE two a double feature?!?

:"Now showing, Sophie's Choice and The Jerk" Yah.. not gonna work...

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Watch it again, from the opening credits
Dude I watched beginning credits to the very end of the ending credits. I just wasn't as excited about it as I hoped to be. Now gimme Jason Bourne motherfucker. Any day of the week. No, not Matt Damon, Jason Bourne motherfucker. Or Ironman. I like Ironman, too. And yes, that does include Robert Downey, Jr.

Oh yeah, who would make THOSE two a double feature?!?
:"Now showing, Sophie's Choice and The Jerk" Yah.. not gonna work...
Very good point. You get bonus points.

VU Sponsors