Become a Patron!

SAY IT HERE!!!!!

Artemis

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
A very horrific event.

On a different note: I replied to 2 threads here at VU and they magically vanished in thin air? The dude wanted a flavor to cover up a certain taste of a additive. The other one I forgot the jest of the thread. I feel like I'm wasting my time....

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
A very horrific event.

On a different note: I replied to 2 threads here at VU and they magically vanished in thin air? The dude wanted a flavor to cover up a certain taste of a additive. The other one I forgot the jest of the thread. I feel like I'm wasting my time....
No, he continued to start new threads ranting and continually posting the name of rule breaker, intentionally. His rants and continuation lead to points for purposely breaking the rules, he ended up going bye bye because of it. He was well aware of what he was doing, because he was complaining about getting points. He was fairly warned but kept it up anyway.

AndriaD

Yes, I DO wear a mask! I'm vaccinated, too!
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
No, he continued to start new threads ranting and continually posting the name of rule breaker, intentionally. His rants and continuation lead to points for purposely breaking the rules, he ended up going bye bye because of it. He was well aware of what he was doing, because he was complaining about getting points. He was fairly warned but kept it up anyway.

As hard as it must be to get banned from VU... I guess there are some who just gotta prove that it CAN be done. :D

Andria

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
giphy.gif

Hank F. Spankman

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Stupid is as stupid does, huh?

Hank F. Spankman

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
A very horrific event.

Helping anyone, in any way that you can, is NEVER a waste of time

Artemis

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Helping anyone, in any way that you can, is NEVER a waste of time
I see. I thought my meds was making me crazy this morning.

Scooter 72

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
One day the perfect one Will show up. But it's not gona make any difference because I'll never make the mistake of thinking I could ever trust one again. Thank you for that.

Sent from my VS980 4G using Tapatalk

Shark Vape

Member For 4 Years
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
MUD Slinger
I replied to 2 threads here at VU and they magically vanished in thin air?
The dude wanted a flavor to cover up a certain taste of a additive. The other one I forgot the jest of the thread.
I feel like I'm wasting my time....
A couple ladymods are trying to turn VU into their own private social club.

I have lost some respect for em cause rules should apply to everybody equally.
But the rules only apply to folks they don't like... evidently.

The ECF stank grows stronger and stronger....

Shark Vape

Member For 4 Years
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
MUD Slinger
Yes indeedy he has, but Karma she is strong in the air.....very strong for a cunt
Knowing you for the liar you are, I'm wondering what you must have written to provoke that...

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
A couple ladymods are trying to turn VU into their own private social club.

I have lost some respect for em cause rules should apply to everybody equally.
But the rules only apply to folks they don't like... evidently.

The ECF stank grows stronger and stronger....
Knowing you for the liar you are, I'm wondering what you must have written to provoke that...
Good girrrl... you'll be a mod soon. :mooncat:
@TygerTyger

Shark Vape

Member For 4 Years
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
MUD Slinger
Has some rule been violated?

The selective rule enforcement is taking VU down a dangerous road.
People know what you are tina. That's why you've lost respect.
You will never be respected until you develop some credibility.

PS... I'm also a lil miffed you turned firebird into the group-attack mentality.
He was great as a member...

f1r3b1rd

https://cookingwithlegs.com/
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
I was talking with my ladyfriend, shark... I think you need to control the paranoia a bit, dude.
It may say moderator under my name; but, last I checked I was still a great member. I also have established some great friends and a wonderful personal relationship through the forum.

relax a bit, homie

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Has some rule been violated?

The selective rule enforcement is taking VU down a dangerous road.
People know what you are tina. That's why you've lost respect.
You will never be respected until you develop some credibility.

PS... I'm also a lil miffed you turned firebird into the group-attack mentality.
He was great as a member...

Shark Vape

Member For 4 Years
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
MUD Slinger
That's what I'm wondering, since you keep saying how selective we are about them.
I saw a bunch of rule breaks earlier today, and those were dealt with accordingly.
Maybe.
I guess we'll have to take your word since you don't allow members to see what you accuse them of.
Is the Warnings tab hidden from members so you can convict without debate?

What's that smell dear? The stink of dishonesty... 'Threats" my ass.
Whiskey... ECF hero.

10000 Demerits2.png

Anybody here can check their own page to see if that WARNINGS tab is visible.
It is hidden from you. You can be accused and convicted without even knowing it.

Right Tina? ...Exactly.

Last edited:

VU Sponsors