SAY IT HERE!!!!!

BigNasty

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
I'm so confused.

Andria
Join the club and roll with it.

Since I quit smoking, I can't tolerate it. I used to love spicy. Now I like to savor the food with seasoning.
No gallbladder, so to fatty or spicy means a world of SUCK that hurts damned near as bad as the stone attack and twice as pain fueled when it rockets out of me like a bullet train on speed.

Scooter 72

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
No it is depressing.
Have not and cannot partake of spicy since feb and onward.

I miss my brain melting spicy food
Oh that would suck I'm sorry

Sent from my VS980 4G using Tapatalk

f1r3b1rd

https://cookingwithlegs.com/
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon

No gallbladder, so to fatty or spicy means a world of SUCK that hurts damned near as bad as the stone attack and twice as pain fueled when it rockets out of me like a bullet train on speed.
check in here ....
www.eurekalert.com

a while back there was something about some foodstuffs that help moderate the symptoms so that you level out quicker.
that site has been a lifesaver for my neuro issues

AndriaD

Yes, I DO wear a mask! I'm vaccinated, too!
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years

I've got the stones.... so i can't eat anything with a lot of cholesterol (eggs or fatty beef), without 3 days of extreme digestive distress... and sometimes, even some non-cholesterol fats bother me, if I consume too much -- I farking love peanut butter, but I have to eat it SPARINGLY! Still love bacon and breakfast sausage, though -- almost no cholesterol, and I make sure to blot out as much grease as I can. I did manage most of a nice thick NY Strip on Memorial Day, that was AWESOME -- I purposely chose one that had less marbling, so it didn't cause me any distress.

Andria

BigNasty

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
I've got the stones.... so i can't eat anything with a lot of cholesterol (eggs or fatty beef), without 3 days of extreme digestive distress... and sometimes, even some non-cholesterol fats bother me, if I consume too much -- I farking love peanut butter, but I have to eat it SPARINGLY! Still love bacon and breakfast sausage, though -- almost no cholesterol, and I make sure to blot out as much grease as I can. I did manage most of a nice thick NY Strip on Memorial Day, that was AWESOME -- I purposely chose one that had less marbling, so it didn't cause me any distress.

Andria
I found the sugar load really fucked my stuff this weekend.. far more than the fats.

AndriaD

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
I found the sugar load really fucked my stuff this weekend.. far more than the fats.

Pretty sure my body would slap me silly if I tried to not consume sugar. :D

Andria

RatRacer

a touch oɟɟ
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
IMG_7465.JPG
Ah, the new angry whopper wiener. BK is trying to go all Chicago-y and shit...:facepalm:

mach1ne

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
i wonder whats up with all the meltdowns today. its pretty hard to resist quoting and psychoanalyzing the mommy issues, or poking at the ****/'roid/booze fueled ego machine, but theres enough people acting like idiots already. my inner moron is begging me to let him and his shit stirring spoon out for a rip in the muck...not today moron, pools closed.

BigNasty

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
I tend to keep thy diet fairly clean and lean but I splurge.. I just have to pay for it later.

Moueix

Shenanigannery Jedi. Welcome New Refugee's!
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Dude I watched beginning credits to the very end of the ending credits. I just wasn't as excited about it as I hoped to be. Now gimme Jason Bourne motherfucker. Any day of the week. No, not Matt Damon, Jason Bourne motherfucker. Or Ironman. I like Ironman, too. And yes, that does include Robert Downey, Jr.

Very good point. You get bonus points.

Jumpin Pepper Potts, I could watch Ironman again!

Moueix

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Dude I watched beginning credits to the very end of the ending credits. I just wasn't as excited about it as I hoped to be. Now gimme Jason Bourne motherfucker. Any day of the week. No, not Matt Damon, Jason Bourne motherfucker. Or Ironman. I like Ironman, too. And yes, that does include Robert Downey, Jr.

Very good point. You get bonus points.

Shark points?! How many do I need to win a dolphin?

Moueix

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Sorry just like liam and penn... you make money off ultra violent bullshit made up movies with guns... you should shut your fucking face about gun control.
They are actors.
But since dipshit damon has the acting range of potato...

Hey! I'm all FOR gun control! I don't need that motherfucker jumping around when I need it...

Moueix

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I definitely liked DeadPool. I can see I'll need to watch it a few times. The humor can come staccato. And BROWN pants next time. The smarm would have been a lil more convincing if he had a Jersey accent..

BigNasty

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
I definitely liked DeadPool. I can see I'll need to watch it a few times. The humor can come staccato. And BROWN pants next time. The smarm would have been a lil more convincing if he had a Jersey accent..
Trying to wrap my head around Ron Pearlman as cable tho.
Hate to say this as much as I DO like Ryan as deadpool.. but it is the same thing worse than matt damon as far back as 2 guys a girl and a pizza place.

Moueix

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Damn, I previously thought that Scotch tasted like maybe what sweaty balls would taste like. But not GOOD scotch. I'm thinking just balls and Gold Bond?

f1r3b1rd

Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
I pulled that up on youtube lat week... that show was hilarious

BigNasty

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Damn, I previously thought that Scotch tasted like maybe what sweaty balls would taste like. But not GOOD scotch. I'm thinking just balls and Gold Bond?
Which one did you get?
Are you lumping the different regions as just scotch cause blended is pretty sack flavored and so is the generic Scotch.

f1r3b1rd

Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
green lantern was good ... I liked him in blade.
totallty missed the others

BigNasty

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
green lantern was good ... I liked him in blade.
totallty missed the others
OOOHHH did they hire Trey and Matt for some dialog for deadpool???
Sounds like they might have on some of them, or at least injested a steady diet of south park.

AndriaD

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Still confused, no hope of ever understanding any of this. Going back to my book... Elizabethan English is CLEAR compared to y'all. :D

Andria

f1r3b1rd

Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
ahahahahaha
well, that movie is Ryan Reynolds baby ,... so .......
OOOHHH did they hire Trey and Matt for some dialog for deadpool???
Sounds like they might have on some of them, or at least injested a steady diet of south park.

BigNasty

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Still confused, no hope of ever understanding any of this. Going back to my book... Elizabethan English is CLEAR compared to y'all. :D

Andria
Just watch bigger longer uncut.
I am and kind of can follow along.

Moueix

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Eh, NON vapers need to watch that. I've been living this experiment for 4 years. Dumbass Politicians and scientists are WAY behind the curve. The observations and testing should have started 7 years ago, and still be ongoing. The only people that want a solution to smoking, is SMOKERS. Minus all the really dumb, frightened, or just plain stubborn ones I keep running into. Gawd, sometimes the shit I hear from smokers blows my mind. Just this past weekend "Oh, we can smoke in the bars again?" (sarcastically, and full of envy) "Those things are full of chemicals" "Don't those blow up like those hoverboards?" I think I explained 4 or 5 misconceptions, before I just became thankful that Darwin gave me hope that maybe failure isn't ALL bad.

BigNasty

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Eh, NON vapers need to watch that. I've been living this experiment for 4 years. Dumbass Politicians and scientists are WAY behind the curve. The observations and testing should have started 7 years ago, and still be ongoing. The only people that want a solution to smoking, is SMOKERS. Minus all the really dumb, frightened, or just plain stubborn ones I keep running into. Gawd, sometimes the shit I hear from smokers blows my mind. Just this past weekend "Oh, we can smoke in the bars again?" (sarcastically, and full of envy) "Those things are full of chemicals" "Don't those blow up like those hoverboards?" I think I explained 4 or 5 misconceptions, before I just became thankful that Darwin gave me hope that maybe failure isn't ALL bad.
I just need a cattle prod on my cane... just to blast the clueless.

freemind

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years

Uh huh.

"I hear those things blow up!"
Yeah, if you are a fucking moron and like a twat, ignore basic battery safety.

"Those things have poisonous chemicals in them!"
If you believe that, just keep smoking. The morons spreading that misinformation must think smoking is healthy. We already KNOW smoking kills people. Not ONE person has died from vaping to date.

"Why keep vaping, if you quit smoking?"
Why do you keep drinking coffee and pop? Or eating junk food like oreo's and gas station pizza? I like vaping and it helps me control myself from smashing your fucking skull in, with a lead fucking pipe.

BigNasty

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Uh huh.

"I hear those things blow up!"
Yeah, if you are a fucking moron and like a twat, ignore basic battery safety.

"Those things have poisonous chemicals in them!"
If you believe that, just keep smoking. The morons spreading that misinformation must think smoking is healthy. We already KNOW smoking kills people. Not ONE person has died from vaping to date.

"Why keep vaping, if you quit smoking?"
Why do you keep drinking coffee and pop? Or eating junk food like oreo's and gas station pizza? I like vaping and it helps me control myself from smashing your fucking skull in, with a lead fucking pipe.
Just shorten it.
"too keep me from killing the fucking stupids that insist I want to hear input. MYOFB!"

Moueix

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Which one did you get?
Are you lumping the different regions as just scotch cause blended is pretty sack flavored and so is the generic Scotch.

Yeah, I covered that ground wif my MixMaster. He admonished me for having tried Blended and Non-Highland first. Told him the smoke and peat was a lil much for me. Gave me a bottle of Macallan's 12 to intro me proper. STILL not digging it...

Well, I should qualify that statement. At 86 proof, it is almost not half bad, 43% is pure alcohol..

VU Sponsors