Become a Patron!

SAY IT HERE!!!!!

Jim_MDP

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
899b1e833cae7ecb7c4bfc00cbede2ad.jpg

LOL... thanks for the heads up, checked his profile page. Boy did I misread the tenor of that post. :p

Sorry ToV... no intimate cocktails in our future.

Looks like Hank might be interested though. :D

f1r3b1rd

https://cookingwithlegs.com/
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Sorry just like liam and penn... you make money off ultra violent bullshit made up movies with guns... you should shut your fucking face about gun control.
They are actors.
But since dipshit damon has the acting range of potato...
baahahahahahahhhahahahahahahahhahahaahah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BigNasty

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
omg... that had to awkward
my mother would never look at me the same
It was and I was fucking dying from laughter.
Some of the funniest times were in theaters with a Parker and stone film.

So let me lay this one out for you.
Opening day first showing of south park bigger longer uncut.
Buddy home on leave from the Marines, he was infantry. Me former infantry corpsman and at the time a switchman on the railroad. So we are both adults and salty as hell.
We are the only two adults not of soccer mom persuasion, with a gaggle and metric fuckton of kids in tow.
Half dozen soccer moms the rest kids and us..

no problems.

Full on soccer mom (about 10 of them total with about a few hundred kidlets below 10) went screaming out of the theater.

f1r3b1rd

Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
bahahahahahahahaha
I would have paid money to see that
It was and I was fucking dying from laughter.
Some of the funniest times were in theaters with a Parker and stone film.

So let me lay this one out for you.
Opening day first showing of south park bigger longer uncut.
Buddy home on leave from the Marines, he was infantry. Me former infantry corpsman and at the time a switchman on the railroad. So we are both adults and salty as hell.
We are the only two adults not of soccer mom persuasion, with a gaggle and metric fuckton of kids in tow.
Half dozen soccer moms the rest kids and us..

no problems.

Full on soccer mom (about 10 of them total with about a few hundred kidlets below 10) went screaming out of the theater.

Jim_MDP

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Sorry just like liam and penn... you make money off ultra violent bullshit made up movies with guns... you should shut your fucking face about gun control.

Conservatives, conservative politicians, priests... if you're going to keep a gay lover, or diddle the altar boys, you should keep your fucking pie hole shut about sin and sinners.

Did I do that right? :rolleyes:

AndriaD

Yes, I DO wear a mask! I'm vaccinated, too!
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Since I quit smoking, I can't tolerate it. I used to love spicy. Now I like to savor the food with seasoning.

I love to LERRRRRRRRRVE italian sausage, especially on pizza. Then I quit smoking. Now I can't tolerate it, it's... I dunno, GAMEY or something.

Andria

f1r3b1rd

Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
I'm sorry nasty,.... I haz the spicy one with always and huck; you can take the kosher one with scooter

VU Sponsors