Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year

Dawn0810

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Ok if everyone who is in PM me and I'll send give you my address were you can send your "fee" also give me your address so we can figure out how the order will go the first 3 will be handoffs so that'll be quick

Sent from the lab in my basement of vapement

Dawn0810

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
2f425c28f9132d5e67c67be4d717ca6a.jpg

I highly recommend this mix I tried it not knowing how I would like almond in my vape and it quickly became my fav it brings out another note on the strawberry

misswish

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
My package was sent to you on Tuesday! This is going to be fun, thanks for getting it going for us, Dawn.

Dawn0810

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I received @misswish items she sent in I'll post pics when I get a moment my mail man just came talk about better late than never ESP because he had my other lemo v3 I love that thing I ordered one and loved it so much I bought another lol

kross8

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
hey guys,, i am calling dibs on providing rayon :) i have a few life time supplies,, each time I will put more rayon in the box,, so dont go running off to sally's just yet. more flavors and it appears i will be tossing in glass and plastic empty bottles too. i have a few mixed up (nothing high end) coils.. heck i dont even know their resistance.

i also happen to own a few blue tiny screwdrivers.. from what i understand they are magical,, besides providing you with 'manly tool skills', and unlimited coil wrapping parties. you must respect their powers to get you into trouble,,, they can get you cheap airline seats (with an armed guard) a future visit to the local jail where of course you will be buddied up with someone who knows nothing about vaping but will gladly try to save you from yourself with his limited education on the topic.

Doc Roland

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Once this thing is rolling I'm curious as to who does what DIY. I do sit juice and I make mods. Wood, mosfet, and repurposed circuit boards from other mods like an ipv3 board. That way if there is other that build I can share components.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
So you'd like some broken mods? That's doable

Doc Roland

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I'm totally down for this. Have a ton of concentrates I could throw in and other this and that things.

Doc Roland

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Not even lying... those of you who don't make your own juice, putting even empty bottles in there would be great. I could never get enough.

Dawn0810

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Not even lying... those of you who don't make your own juice, putting even empty bottles in there would be great. I could never get enough.

That's why I started this box so many people want to try DIY but don't want to buy the supplies to find out it's not for them this was they can take a few flavors and try them out this box is also for builders and those who don't have building or mixing supple they could put in vape gear I want done to exclude anyone

Dawn0810

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Has everyone that wants to be a part of this box sent something in?

Dawn0810

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
a3c0201ec89ad8d0815329c8351756ca.jpg

So far this is what I've come up with I have a question is everyone into DIY or building just so I know what else to put in.

Sent from the iPad in the basement of vapement

Diescum88

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Once this thing is rolling I'm curious as to who does what DIY. I do sit juice and I make mods. Wood, mosfet, and repurposed circuit boards from other mods like an ipv3 board. That way if there is other that build I can share components.

Make juice, coils and occasionally build/ repair mods ( mainly done mosfet and mech. Some work with boards as well)

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

Diescum88

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I just made a really good Mountain Dew. Have t put it down for 2 weeks now lol. I am not much on sweet Vapes but I been playing around a bit

Sent from a pay phone
Been looking for a good mountain dew flavor/recipe for a while. Any chance you'd share?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

Dawn0810

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Can't sell nicotine on eBay but you can sell hemp for pain relief
ad3a772276ec194a9f42b1a2efc9dff0.jpg

xArca9xGmain

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year

Dude mad respect, I'm looking at picking up a bunch of extra things so if everything goes right in the next week I'll be looking to sign up more than happy to contribute I might be new here but every ones I've met and talked to has been awesome and I think this is an awesome idea

Dawn0810

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Has everyone sent or sending out their initial contribution in? I would like to start but I only have 4 peoples donation just trying to figure out what what's

Dawn0810

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Dawn, you might need to set a cut-off date. Sometimes we need an extra push, lol.

I agree let's say everything needs to be shipped by Monday and if I don't have enough people I can return what was sent or we can have a very small group I only have 3ppl who sent something

Dawn0810

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I got some new toys today
fed97064472efa0e044bd237f8cf3f80.jpg

The smok alien kit from Breazy.com for 58$ most places were selling just the mod for around 65$
b7e16860aa0919a82fc40f3234fd80eb.jpg
aa4e5581709ad5c3b0bfd2b9803f21d5.jpg

My all time favorite rda the pharaoh by digiflavor and riptripper digiflavor is made up of people who left geekvape to make their own company. I highly suggest this rda it holds 2ml of juice and the posts are spring loaded so anyone could build on this one.
38fc3d58748ee123a348af71ebf24b36.jpg

Got these for the times when I don't have time to make the wire myself. 6$ for 48coils

axelbeam

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I got some new toys today
fed97064472efa0e044bd237f8cf3f80.jpg

The smok alien kit from Breazy.com for 58$ most places were selling just the mod for around 65$
b7e16860aa0919a82fc40f3234fd80eb.jpg
aa4e5581709ad5c3b0bfd2b9803f21d5.jpg

My all time favorite rda the pharaoh by digiflavor and riptripper digiflavor is made up of people who left geekvape to make their own company. I highly suggest this rda it holds 2ml of juice and the posts are spring loaded so anyone could build on this one.
38fc3d58748ee123a348af71ebf24b36.jpg

Got these for the times when I don't have time to make the wire myself. 6$ for 48coils

Damn great vapemail

Dawn0810

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Despite my best efforts trying to get people to join our box it hasn't been the success I thought it would now I can either send everyone their stuff back or we can have a real small group I think of 6. I don't know this saddens me to even have to ask this question because I did think this box would be a hit.

midknight420

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I would love to get into this box just haven't been able to ship off the wire I wanted to send you @Dawn0810. I have lots of 24g and 29g ss. Have a full 30ft roll of nickel too.

I'm not crazy, my mother had me tested.

Dawn0810

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Ok so I have the list and order which we will go in
1) @misswish
2) @kross8
3) @midknight420
4) @axelbeam
5) @TheKiddVapes
6) @Doc Roland
7) @Diescum88
8) @Dawn0810
9) @Diabolique
10) @Lolothatisme123
So I'm going to pack up everything today and have it shipped out tomorrow and it'll be on its way because we are a smaller group shipping will be less expensive than some of the bigger boxes also there will be a notebook inside where you can write what you took and what you added and a message to the group.
I edited because someone made it at the last minute woohooo

Last edited:

VU Sponsors