Become a Patron!

PIF box for building and mixing.

Dawn0810

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
So I gave this Clapton coil jig a try and it's easier for me to do it by hand my nails actually help but it might help someone who is part of the box;)
2b80b83e039e994f20549501a7045a82.jpg
5cc4b78fde4ef22a43e744e03c2d55d2.jpg

Sent from the lab in my basement of vapement

Dawn0810

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I'll put a surprise in the box for everyone and I hope it helps everyone in their building life I'm so bad at keeping secrets but I'll try. Nothing crazy they're just very handy to have

midknight420

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I'd be interested in being a participant in the box. I have ss wire, some n80 and kanthal I'm pretty sure I'll never use again that may help a new builder perhaps. So if you are still taking people, count me in :)

I'm not crazy, my mother had me tested.

Dawn0810

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I'd be interested in being a participant in the box. I have ss wire, some n80 and kanthal I'm pretty sure I'll never use again that may help a new builder perhaps. So if you are still taking people, count me in :)

Yes we are!!

midknight420

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Awesome. I even have a full bottle of FA Concord Grape. It might be somebody's cup of tea. Think I'll use that as part of my entry just in case somebody may want it.

Navymr

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
When do we need to ship our entry?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Skullzz

Blonde disaster
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
Awesome. I even have a full bottle of FA Concord Grape. It might be somebody's cup of tea. Think I'll use that as part of my entry just in case somebody may want it.

Oooooohhhhhhh I can definitely use that!

Sent from a pay phone

Skullzz

Blonde disaster
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
I'm looking to branch out personally. I want to try my hand at more bakery and drink vapes. Been doing pretty much all fruit since I started my diy in February.

I just made a really good Mountain Dew. Have t put it down for 2 weeks now lol. I am not much on sweet Vapes but I been playing around a bit

Sent from a pay phone

midknight420

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I just made a really good Mountain Dew. Have t put it down for 2 weeks now lol. I am not much on sweet Vapes but I been playing around a bit

Sent from a pay phone
I love sweet vapes, just really wanting to branch out. And coffee vapes......ohhhhh, my other love

Navymr

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I'll try and put some ADV recipes in too. I have about 3 or 4 staple recipes I use that anyone that's ever tried raves about. Mainly because over the course of 2 years I've experimented with almost every variation of certain flavors. Vanilla custard and strawberry type flavors are my specialties.

midknight420

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I'll try and put some ADV recipes in too. I have about 3 or 4 staple recipes I use that anyone that's ever tried raves about. Mainly because over the course of 2 years I've experimented with almost every variation of certain flavors. Vanilla custard and strawberry type flavors are my specialties.

I would love to try a custard, never have had the ingredients, but a vanilla or strawberry custard sounds amazing.

Skullzz

Blonde disaster
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
I love sweet vapes, just really wanting to branch out. And coffee vapes......ohhhhh, my other love

Never had a coffee vape. Gonna have to try that!

Sent from a pay phone

Skullzz

Blonde disaster
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
So I am confused. What do we do and when?

Sent from a pay phone

TheKiddVapes

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
So I am confused. What do we do and when?

Sent from a pay phone

We pretty much wait until she ask for us to send our "entry" in, this is something we donate to the box and send it to Dawn, this can be whatever you are thinking of donating to get the box started, like a good faith gesture. I think we are to start 9/5 or sooner if you like. Once we all send in our entry then Dawn will set the route the box travels. When we get the box we take whatever we feel we need and put in items to replace what we took out. We list or takes and post our give backs with pictures and if we get our predetermined amount of likes then we're ok to send the box to the next person. Does that make sense? If anyone has anything to add or correct me on please do so. Does that help skullz?

Skullzz

Blonde disaster
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
We pretty much wait until she ask for us to send our "entry" in, this is something we donate to the box and send it to Dawn, this can be whatever you are thinking of donating to get the box started, like a good faith gesture. I think we are to start 9/5 or sooner if you like. Once we all send in our entry then Dawn will set the route the box travels. When we get the box we take whatever we feel we need and put in items to replace what we took out. We list or takes and post our give backs with pictures and if we get our predetermined amount of likes then we're ok to send the box to the next person. Does that make sense? If anyone has anything to add or correct me on please do so. Does that help skullz?

Yep thanks a bunch!

Sent from a pay phone

Dawn0810

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
That's why I personally wanted to start this box because I have no more room for flavors and some sounded better than they tasted or I have 16oz of some that I'd never get to before they went bad

Dawn0810

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I did my first order from gearbest we will see I ordered 2 of the OBS engines they look awesome I still have the crius in my rotation I just love it I think it paved the way for the Griffin and all the others that use the juice control they came up with.

TheKiddVapes

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I did my first order from gearbest we will see I ordered 2 of the OBS engines they look awesome I still have the crius in my rotation I just love it I think it paved the way for the Griffin and all the others that use the juice control they came up with.

How long did it take you to get your order, I know some items are in a US warehouse. I ordered and the order was spilt, one part came from the US and took like 6 or 7 days but the 2nd part came from overseas and was about 2 weeks.

Dawn0810

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
How long did it take you to get your order, I know some items are in a US warehouse. I ordered and the order was spilt, one part came from the US and took like 6 or 7 days but the 2nd part came from overseas and was about 2 weeks.

I just placed the order last night so I'll let you know when I get it hopefully not too long

greasegizzard

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Well, I will now be adding a roll of 36 guage kanthal to my other initial items. I tried making some claptons with it tonight...not for me at all. I'll stick with 34. May also add some ribbon wire. Don't much care for working with it either. lol

Roads? Where we're going we don't need roads.

TheKiddVapes

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Well, I will now be adding a roll of 36 guage kanthal to my other initial items. I tried making some claptons with it tonight...not for me at all. I'll stick with 34. May also add some ribbon wire. Don't much care for working with it either. lol

Roads? Where we're going we don't need roads.
Throw that steam crave in, we know you don't like it!! News at 11:00 a.m.!!

Sent from my SM-T237P using Tapatalk

TheKiddVapes

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I was going to say I could finally repay you for your kindness

I bought a pair of them on reddit and love them! He had a TFV8 that you also recommended and like that tank also so I was sending him some drippers and o-rings so we did a trade. You don't have to worry about owing me anything but I appreciate your concern. We are good.

So how have you and the girls been?

kross8

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ok,, so this is my first 'official PIF group/participation. In the past I would just 'donate/send/share'-and that is how I slimmed my hardware down.

This time I am addressing my flavor stash. I just learnt that my MIA best friend in Myrtle Beach is currently vaping-I am traveling to see her in a few weeks. She stopped smoking in 1993. She has no idea about gear or diy. So for this round, I took the 4oz bottles (all FA) and split them into 2 glass bottles each,, 1 for her,, 1 for this group. and Rayon and since I cant find the OSDIY flavors,, I am assuming I threw them in this box too haha.:) .

My plan is to keep getting rid of most of my flavor stash between the group and Tammy. I cannot imagine wanting or needing anything--I am a minimalist.... so I dont really want anything except to share stuff. -knowing somebody enjoyed/needed it despite me not wanting it.

anyway,, package mailed out this morning.

Last edited:

TheKiddVapes

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ok,, so this is my first 'official PIF group/participation. In the past I would just 'donate/send/share'-and that is how I slimmed my hardware down.

This time I am addressing my flavor stash. I just learnt that my MIA best friend in Myrtle Beach is currently vaping-I am traveling to see her in a few weeks. She stopped smoking in 1993. She has no idea about gear or diy. So for this round, I took the 4oz bottles (all FA) and split them into 2 glass bottles each,, 1 for her,, 1 for this group. and Rayon and since I cant find the OSDIY flavors,, I am assuming I threw them in this box too haha.:) .

My plan is to keep getting rid of most of my flavor stash between the group and Tammy. I cannot imagine wanting or needing anything--I am a minimalist.... so I dont really want anything except to share stuff. -knowing somebody enjoyed/needed it despite me not wanting it.

Well that's good to hear that Tammy is vaping and that is very thoughtful of you so thank you very much Kross!

Dawn0810

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years

Awesome I hope there is something that peaks your interest in the box That's why I wanted to do a box like this even if you donate 10-15mls of concentrate that's enough for someone to figure out if they like the flavor or not

Sent from the iPad in the basement of vapement

kross8

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Well that's good to hear that Tammy is vaping and that is very thoughtful of you so thank you very much Kross!
it took me and a staff of people and my son and all of his 'connections' (Marine) 4 years to find Tammy!,,, my 2 best friends have never met yet they lived about 3 miles apart. (they wouldn't like each other lol).......anyway,, we relocated to Texas in 2002. Neither of my friends had or were interested in the net or computers.........and both suddenly got divorces and basically disappeared. suddenly last year,, both were found within a few months of each other. i have visited Melinda while visiting with my parents..........and now its time to get my Tammy fix. Classy Southern Bell........my poor husband --- he will have to live on her dock while she and i chat all day and night.

i took a picture of my adv mod/atty,,, she has never seen anything like that lol.......completely clueless. I am going to set her up with gear and flavors. if she wants i will even make her coils and mail them to her.

Melinda still smokes,, she is not ready to switch..........she will,, she will follow me :)

kross8

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Awesome I hope there is something that peaks your interest in the box That's why I wanted to do a box like this even if you donate 10-15mls of concentrate that's enough for someone to figure out if they like the flavor or not

Sent from the iPad in the basement of vapement
i think i put 7 to 10 30ml bottles in that box,, and 4 'packets' of rayon. I am guessing the 3 OSDIY bottles are in that box,,,,,,because for the life of me,, i cannot find them now lol.--i had them this morning,, to go into your PIF.

Dawn0810

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I got some vapemail today not sure what I think about the mod it's tiny but the tank is awesome I already bought another one
235239b2e915a8f12b37432391187913.jpg

The mod has an on/off switch first time I saw this
1c7463c1f85ca9f4f8766c6e2f0767a0.jpg

Cuppa noodz

Member For 4 Years
I'd very much like to be included, if you'll have me. I've got plenty of building materials and DIY flavorings to contribute. :)

misswish

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years

What a great friend you are! Wow. I'm sure she will love seeing you again, what fun! You'll teach her well and kudos to you for doing it. I do hope you will find some things for yourself in the box, even if it's just some new flavors to try.

misswish

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I got some vapemail today not sure what I think about the mod it's tiny but the tank is awesome I already bought another one
235239b2e915a8f12b37432391187913.jpg

The mod has an on/off switch first time I saw this
1c7463c1f85ca9f4f8766c6e2f0767a0.jpg

What do you like and dislike about them? Inquiring minds.....

Dawn0810

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
What do you like and dislike about them? Inquiring minds.....

This one seems to be underpowered at 50w on this it's a nice vape but then I put it on my disguiser at 50w and it was way more powerful. To me it seems like it's cheaply made. Also the plus and minus buttons are so close to the fire button I seem to end up hitting the plus button instead of the fire button it's also pretty small which could be a pro for someone. It does take SS in TC the menu is much like the 213 and I'm assuming the FuChai 213 I don't one the FuChai one

Dawn0810

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I'd very much like to be included, if you'll have me. I've got plenty of building materials and DIY flavorings to contribute. :)

Absolutely PM me your info what we are doing is sending a few things to me so the first few ppl have something to choose from doesn't have to be anything crazy.

Dawn0810

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years

Absolutely PM me your info what we are doing is sending a few things to me so the first few ppl have something to choose from doesn't have to be anything crazy.

kross8

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
What a great friend you are! Wow. I'm sure she will love seeing you again, what fun! You'll teach her well and kudos to you for doing it. I do hope you will find some things for yourself in the box, even if it's just some new flavors to try.
Thank you for the kind words.. when the box makes it back to me I plan to just keep throwing flavors in there. I have 40+ flavors,, but tend to only like/use maybe 10 of them. All of my flavors are 'sampled/open'. most are 30ml.. so I doubt i break them down any further (or should I ????- I do have a bunch of 10ml empty bottles bought,, and was going to PIF too).. a few are 10ml flavors.

Dawn0810

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Thank you for the kind words.. when the box makes it back to me I plan to just keep throwing flavors in there. I have 40+ flavors,, but tend to only like/use maybe 10 of them. All of my flavors are 'sampled/open'. most are 30ml.. so I doubt i break them down any further (or should I ????- I do have a bunch of 10ml empty bottles bought,, and was going to PIF too).. a few are 10ml flavors.

You're great you don't have t break anything down that's too much work if someone just wants to try a flavor they can break them down

Cuppa noodz

Member For 4 Years

Pm sent

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Dawn0810

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I hope everyone had a good holiday weekend I need a count of who is still interested in doing this box

VU Sponsors