Become a Patron!

PIF box for building and mixing.

misswish

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I sure hope you guys are feeling better! I know the flu is going around, sounds pretty rough. Good to see you all back with us.

MarkS

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I home sick myself @Diescum88 ,the Dr gave me a Z-pak, steriods, inhaler & cough syrup. I have bronchitis and maybe pneumonia.....

I'm feeling ya... same boat for me. I struggled to get through work yesterday but missed Tuesday through Thursday... dang near literally. Mostly been laid up in bed sick.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

MarkS

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Also wasn't there someone who was looking for/needed empty bottles? I have a cubic fuckton of old empties that are just taking up space here lol

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk
I'm always game for bottles but maybe not a fuckton.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Doc Roland

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I would take a fuck ton of bottles.

Sent from my VS995 using Tapatalk

MarkS

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Good morning and happy Valentines Day (VD) to y'all! Wife and I don't celebrate VD... we decided from the beginning that we should show each other love and importance throughout the year and not put emphasis on VD or Sweetest Day.

misswish

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Happy Valentine's Day! Please stay safe with all of this cold weather! Is the box on the move?

Diescum88

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Hey all sorry I've been mia, things got really crazy for a minute this last week. I'll have the box going out tomorrow, I swear I wasn't trying to hijack it

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

midknight420

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Finally back online. My phone was stolen and just got a knew one. How is everyone? Missed you all.

Sent from my LGMS550 using Tapatalk

midknight420

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Has anybody heard from Dawn? I haven't seen her in a while.

Sent from my LGMS550 using Tapatalk

PhantomOp

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Sorry -- this may have been the wrong thread --- just realized this was a box rotation thread.

MarkS

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years

MarkS

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Got a PM from her on 3/12 but nothing recent.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

MarkS

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
This seems to be the slowest moving box ever.

MarkS

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Last I recall the box was supposed to be heading to @Dawn0810 from @Diescum88. I haven't seen anything on it in a long time (post #544 2/6/2017).

Last edited:

Lois Bounds Langdon

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
I can't believe it just disappeared, did she just keep everything?

This lady loves to vape. Non-smoker since Mothers Day 2014. Best decision for better health and longer life.

MarkS

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I can't believe it just disappeared, did she just keep everything?

This lady loves to vape. Non-smoker since Mothers Day 2014. Best decision for better health and longer life.
Talked to her via PM today. She's OK and will be trying to track the box down. She never received it. Hey, @Diescum88 where's the box?

MarkS

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
@Diescumm88 was the last known person in possession of the box. He hasn't responded to a PM and he hasn't responded to mentions in this thread. He has been active in VU. Unless he responds, I am going to assume he has the box and plans on keeping it.

Diabolique

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I think I want to withdraw from the PIF Box. Seems like there are a lot of issues here with it. Plus If it is going to cost me 40.00 to ship it. My Air conditioning bill is not going to allow me to do that.

MarkS

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Well... long time and no word from Diescum or Dawn. I'm assuming this box is dead and I'm out. If I'm wrong PM me and I will return.

Last edited:

misswish

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Yes, I think it's dead. A real shame, we had high hopes for a fun box. Maybe we can get together on a different one, with a reliable host.

jazzman

"I'm Old, Fat and Ugly with a crappy attitude!
VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Some people just have to spoil it for everybody else.

CrazyChef v2.0

Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
Yep, deader than a door nail. I'm done with PIF boxes. It's a shame.

Some people just have to spoil it for everybody else.
Yup. I'll probably close down my attempt to get the ePIFany V2.0 box going. I offered to start it with about $400 worth of my own personal gear, all in 99% like new condition. Only half of the 20 slots have been filled during the 3 weeks it's been open.

VU Sponsors