Become a Patron!

Old Pharts Club

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Last year those you sent me knocked the shit out of it so I have been using it this year and it has worked fine till this, who knows what it is, kinda like pneumonia it tries to drown me but no fever, weird. i have had pneumonia a couple times before and this isn't

inspects

Squonkamaniac
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Last year those you sent me knocked the shit out of it so I have been using it this year and it has worked fine till this, who knows what it is, kinda like pneumonia it tries to drown me but no fever, weird. i have had pneumonia a couple times before and this isn't
Very strange... I guess you'll have to wait to see an x ray.

inspects

Squonkamaniac
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Maybe it's something else:eek: I'll find out after that scan tomorrow morning
Yep, we kinda wrote at the same time, but I agree. You'll be fine tho...it always works out for the best. The older we get, at times it just takes a little longer to rid it.

inspects

Squonkamaniac
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Mylan Institutional LLC Initiates Voluntary Nationwide Recall of Levoleucovorin Injection Due to the Presence of Particulate Matter

Mylan Institutional LLC is conducting a voluntary nationwide recall of two lots of Levoleucovorin Injection, 250 mg/25 mL to the consumer/user level. The lots were manufactured by Alidac Pharmaceuticals Limited and distributed by Mylan Institutional LLC. The Levoleucovorin Injection is being recalled due to the presence of particulate matter identified as copper salts.

India again?
Copper Salts....incredible, Rich....!

inspects

Squonkamaniac
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Copper Salts....incredible, Rich....!
Take another drug (to supposedly) diminish the effects of a first drug....just incredible.

Levoleucovorin injection is indicated for rescue after high-dose Methotrexate therapy in osteosarcoma; for diminishing the toxicity and counteracting the effects of impaired Methotrexate elimination and of inadvertent overdose of folic acid antagonists; and for the use in combination chemotherapy with 5-fluorouracil in the palliative treatment of patients with advanced metastatic colorectal cancer.

Draconigena

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
I'm going to bed a tad early tonight, friends. The old bod didn't care much for the manual labor this evening (Is that a Spaniard? Manwell LaBoor?) and the back is demanding I lie down. BS wit ya tomorrow.

Lady Sarah

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
My yorkie is trying to earn his keep. He caught a rabbit's foot just as it was jumping through the fence. Phillip interfered, but the yorkie had such a grip on that foot, I found a bloody wad of rabbit fur. He really wanted that lucky rabbit's foot.

Draconigena

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Did Manwell Laboor have another labor-ish day?...........:cheers:
Actually, no. I woke up at 4:18 AM with an intense feeling that I needed to jump out of bed and go drain my radiator. As I staggered around the corner, both my feet decided to change places with my head and I landed, face first, on a very hard floor. I hurt both hands/wrists, left knee, left hip, and lower back. When Lannie tried to get me out of bed again at 7:30 AM, my body cried out in pain and she left me there and went and did morning chores by herself. I have been moving extremely slowly all day, though I did manage to help her with evening chores. Other than that, I didn't get diddly squat done today.

Last edited:

DonBaldy

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Actually, no. I woke up at 4:18 AM with an intense feeling that I needed to jump out of bed and go drain my radiator. As I staggered round the corner, both my feet decided to change places with my head and I landed, face first, on a very hard floor. I hurt both hands/wrists, left knee, left hip, and lower back. When Lannie tried to get me out of bed again at 7:30 AM, my body cried out in pain and she left me there and went and did morning chores by herself. I have been moving extremely slowly all day, though I did manage to help her with evening chores. Other than that, I didn't get diddly squat done today.

Damn man. Sounds no bueno.

JuicyLucy

My name is Lucy and I am a squonkaholic
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
Actually, no. I woke up at 4:18 AM with an intense feeling that I needed to jump out of bed and go drain my radiator. As I staggered round the corner, both my feet decided to change places with my head and I landed, face first, on a very hard floor. I hurt both hands/wrists, left knee, left hip, and lower back. When Lannie tried to get me out of bed again at 7:30 AM, my body cried out in pain and she left me there and went and did morning chores by herself. I have been moving extremely slowly all day, though I did manage to help her with evening chores. Other than that, I didn't get diddly squat done today.

Yowee - one hell of a way to get out of morning chores :grumpy:

inspects

Squonkamaniac
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I wouldn't do that again......:eek:

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Hello Y'all.
Sorry about Rich's calamity.

I just traveled and such all day.
Took wife unit to big city for a Doctors appt. routine.
And took her shopping, pushed her around in a chair all over Hobby Lobby...
And some other places....

Beautiful day though mid 50's and sunny.

Awfully dry here has not rained for 3 days now.

inspects

Squonkamaniac
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I just worked today, same as yesterday, and the day before that, and the day............:cry:

Draconigena

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Hopefully you'll be all ready (and able) to get back to plowing snow tomorrow...
Actually, I'm trying to avoid that now. With the temperature just slightly above freezing, we have sufficient snow melt to create "Mud Season." Just walking on the bare ground and my boots sink in a couple inches, so the weight of the bobcat (skid steer) and the tire tread patterns would make nasty deep gouges that are difficult to repair/hide when the rest of this shit finally melts.

inspects

Squonkamaniac
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Actually, I'm trying to avoid that now. With the temperature just slightly above freezing, we have sufficient snow melt to create "Mud Season." Just walking on the bare ground and my boots sink in a couple inches, so the weight of the bobcat (skid steer) and the tire tread patterns would make nasty deep gouges that are difficult to repair/hide when the rest of this shit finally melts.
Glad to hear that nasty shit is finally disappearing.

inspects

Squonkamaniac
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
upload_2019-3-19_22-28-39.png

Could be worse, Rich....at least it's melting slow and freezing at night...although I see they have a flood warning in effect....which seems odd.

VU Sponsors