Become a Patron!

Old Pharts Club

inspects

Squonkamaniac
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Was going to water the garden, then I remembered all the sweet potato and melon leaves completely cover the soil, the ground stays moist for a couple days now. My water bill may drop by 20 bucks next month.....:)

Also found out today, Scottsdale is the only city in this metropolis which doesn't fluoridate the water......I never knew that.

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Was going to water the garden, then I remembered all the sweet potato and melon leaves completely cover the soil, the ground stays moist for a couple days now. My water bill may drop by 20 bucks next month.....:)

Also found out today, Scottsdale is the only city in this metropolis which doesn't fluoridate the water......I never knew that.
That's a king sized plus my friend

inspects

Squonkamaniac
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Got that shit right. Did your friend at the copper mine ever get back to you?
No, as a matter of fact he hasn't...I'll give him a call Monday. He may have forgotten...he usually gets back to me the same days when I email him. Glad you reminded me....hope he has something available, so your not fighting through another winter with high blood pressure....:)

Draconigena

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Believe anyone would have hypertension at -60 fighting with an ole tractor.
...and cows and horses and chickens and dogs and cats and a wife and trying to keep everyone safe from nasty weather, etc., etc. :crazy: But to be honest, it started many many years ago as a highly stressed engineering manager in a major west coast electronics company and it just never went away.

inspects

Squonkamaniac
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Sounds like a great place to go buddy, You ought to go there, probably learn a lot of extra's. If I win the lottery I'd definitely go for it. Sounds like they have a grip on what to use/do
My mother was having heart problems, I finally convinced her to STOP eating garbage about a week ago...she thanked me, said she feels much better not eating the processed shit and is eating MUCH more raw veggies and fruit. She is 82, how she made it this long eating like that all her life I'll never know.

After I seen the clinic in Sedona, the first thing that came to mind was to ask her to go there for a few days, to get her head right regarding good food...and keep eating good food.

Draconigena

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
After I seen the clinic in Sedona, the first thing that came to mind was to ask her to go there for a few days, to get her head right regarding good food...and keep eating good food.
I hope that clinic is what you expect it to be. Sedona is renown for being an over-priced New Age rip off center. Use caution.

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
My mother was having heart problems, I finally convinced her to STOP eating garbage about a week ago...she thanked me, said she feels much better not eating the processed shit and is eating MUCH more raw veggies and fruit. She is 82, how she made it this long eating like that all her life I'll never know.

Glad you got her off that crap, that's just what she needs Dale, maybe help her find a good organic detox too

inspects

Squonkamaniac
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I hope that clinic is what you expect it to be. Sedona is renown for being an over-priced New Age rip off center. Use caution.
Dr Max Gerson is famous for showing people how to heal themselves, food is the medicine. He died in the late 50's, but his legend lives on. I looked at the prices, their not bad for what you walk away with.

Draconigena

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Dr Max Gerson is famous for showing people how to heal themselves, food is the medicine. He died in the late 50's, but his legend lives on. I looked at the prices, their not bad for what you walk away with.
Glad to hear that. I absolutely love the geology at and around Sedona and would live near there in a heartbeat, but I also am aware the place is overflowing with con-men. But if you have already checked out this guy, then go for it.

Draconigena

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Naah my defective mental processes. Those 2 terms just automagically make politics pop up in my poor ol haid.
Oddly enough, I never heard either of those until I joined Uncle Sugar's Air Farce (1967), so they both remind me of basic training first and the next six years after that, then, once back to civilian life, I am not sure I ever heard anyone use them again (except me). So, I suppose if one equates the military with politics, then you might have been correct in your assumption. After all, there were a lot of stupid-ass politicians telling us to run around the world killing people. :(

phil68

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Just got back from the hospital I passed out at home and was not responsive till I got slapped in the face at the hospital

JuicyLucy

My name is Lucy and I am a squonkaholic
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
Just got back from the hospital I passed out at home and was not responsive till I got slapped in the face at the hospital

What's ya do?

Draconigena

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Phil. listen closely. I pass out at home every single night about midnight, and regain consciousness around 7:30 AM when Wifey shakes my body. No doubt you can guess what I am talking about, but you have failed to provide any details about your problem so that we can have some empathy or even say "Get well." Did anyone bother to tell you what the problem was?

VU Sponsors