Become a Patron!

Old Pharts Club

inspects

Squonkamaniac
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
And what's with all these stupid-ass teenagers eating Tide Pods? Why aren't they all dead? It would certainly take a lot of morons out of the gene pool.
That fad must of passed, or they just quit reporting it....(which is prolly the case)....NUTS....absolutely INSANE.

Draconigena

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
I was just wondering why you and I are the only two old pharts on here tonight, then it just struck me that it is Saturday night. Maybe everyone else is out drinking and dancing... or something.

inspects

Squonkamaniac
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I was just wondering why you and I are the only two old pharts on here tonight, then it just struck me that it is Saturday night. Maybe everyone else is out drinking and dancing... or something.
I was just wondering the same thing. I seen Jimi online a few minutes ago, but his fingers might be sore from pecking at the phone keyboard last night.

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
well they put the big ol fire killed pine on the ground this morning.
Climbed up cutting off limbs as he went and came down cutting off trunk sections as he came down.

I took my lectric chain saw out and started cutting up the limbs and such for hauling off and it started raining on me.
Not a good thing when using a lectric CS.

phil68

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
What would y'all say to $41 for 260ml of fluid. Because I'm thinking of getting some

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Yep DIY is the way to go I think my total for 120 ml is about $1.45? Based on the latest prices I paid for the ingredients.
PG and VG have gone up a fair bit over the past year or so.

Draconigena

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
What would y'all say to $41 for 260ml of fluid. Because I'm thinking of getting some
Phil, YOU are the only one who can say whether or not YOU perceive that to be a good deal. Most people who have been vaping for a couple years or more eventually turn to DIY juices, so because we can make it here at home for about $2.50, why would I want to spend 20 times that much (S&H included)? NO store-bought juice is a good deal in my mind anymore.

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Phil, YOU are the only one who can say whether or not YOU perceive that to be a good deal. Most people who have been vaping for a couple years or more eventually turn to DIY juices, so because we can make it here at home for about $2.50, why would I want to spend 20 times that much (S&H included)? NO store-bought juice is a good deal in my mind anymore.

Says one who has an outstanding Mixtress ;)

Lady Sarah

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Phillip thought 260ml was more than a gallon for a moment, and got all excited, until I brought him back down to Earth. I showed him a 120ml bottle, and told him 260 is little more than double that, and a gallon is well over 3,000ml.

Draconigena

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
It's a decent price for someone allergic to the thought of DIY juice. I suppose that when I start making my own, he might some day warm up to the thought.
Sarah, you can answer this or, if Phil is still on here, he can defend himself. Does Sarah cook? Does the food she cooks taste good? Is the food she cooks in any way shape or form poison to your system? Why, then, have you convinced yourself that she cannot make a good tasting and healthy vape juice? I can guarantee you that the vast majority of commercial juice makers are NOT experts in their field. They might even be high school flakes hired by the company to work weekends and they are simply following a recipe. They are not professional chemists, nor are they by any stretch of the imagination genius joosers. Let your wife make some juice, then try it, you'll like it. :)

Lady Sarah

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Sarah, you can answer this or, if Phil is still on here, he can defend himself. Does Sarah cook? Does the food she cooks taste good? Is the food she cooks in any way shape or form poison to your system? Why, then, have you convinced yourself that she cannot make a good tasting and healthy vape juice? I can guarantee you that the vast majority of commercial juice makers are NOT experts in their field. They might even be high school flakes hired by the company to work weekends and they are simply following a recipe. They are not professional chemists, nor are they by any stretch of the imagination genius joosers. Let your wife make some juice, then try it, you'll like it. :)
He eats what I make, even if it contains chicken, which he doesn't like. He still tries to talk me out of mixing juice.
He will be up around 4:30 AM. Not sure if he'll read this then, or wait til after work.
If he don't want me mixing juice for him, I'll let him buy his own. If he changes his mind, I'll mix him some as long as he helps pay for the ingredients. They'll certainly come out to cost less per ml than his juice.

inspects

Squonkamaniac
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
He eats what I make, even if it contains chicken, which he doesn't like. He still tries to talk me out of mixing juice.
He will be up around 4:30 AM. Not sure if he'll read this then, or wait til after work.
If he don't want me mixing juice for him, I'll let him buy his own. If he changes his mind, I'll mix him some as long as he helps pay for the ingredients. They'll certainly come out to cost less per ml than his juice.
The best thing about making your own, you can tailor the mix to YOUR tastes.

Draconigena

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
He still tries to talk me out of mixing juice.
But why? Does he think there is magic involved? Or that you might kill him if you put in too much nic? Or, is it ... like roll-your-own cigarettes are poison but store-bought tobacco isn't? If Crom and Jimi have been vaping their own homemade juice for three years and they are not dead yet, it can't be all that bad. Jeez, sometimes I even mix my own (Lannie is not involved in ALL my creations) and I am still alive....

Lady Sarah

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
But why? Does he think there is magic involved? Or that you might kill him if you put in too much nic? Or, is it ... like roll-your-own cigarettes are poison but store-bought tobacco isn't? If Crom and Jimi have been vaping their own homemade juice for three years and they are not dead yet, it can't be all that bad. Jeez, sometimes I even mix my own (Lannie is not involved in ALL my creations) and I am still alive....
Interesting topic. When we met, he smoked tailor made cigs. I started making them for him, because it saved him money. Vaping is cheaper than roll-yer-owns. DIY juice should make it even cheaper. I'd order the supplies now, if I didn't spend so much on remodelling the bathroom. By the way, I had him chip in on that too.

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Kinda hard to screw that mixture up....regardless of the percentages, keep um all low, good stuff.

And I didn't feel like getting the scale out......LAZY ass day.....:vino:
I use syringes except for the PG/VG. I just mix that 50/50 and use a condiment bottle to fill up my 120 ml bottles with it after I put the other stuff in there.

inspects

Squonkamaniac
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I use syringes except for the PG/VG. I just mix that 50/50 and use a condiment bottle to fill up my 120 ml bottles with it after I put the other stuff in there.
I hadn't tasted the new caramel I bought, just wanted to try it mixed with other flavors which pair....really like the butterscotch and caramel lately.

Draconigena

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
lmao....well, spill the beans, mowing I assume?
Not like there is really much to tell... it rained all night (thunderstorms from a Canadian frontal system), so mowing wasn't gonna happen. My left knee hurt too bad (have no idea what I did to it) to go out and fix the broken tool crib gate in the horse barn. I hobbled around doing simple stuff like squishing cans into my recycle box, filling the chicken bin with wheat, bringing frozen dog meat (chicken leg quarters) in the house from the garage freezer, etc. (boring!).

inspects

Squonkamaniac
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Not like there is really much to tell... it rained all night (thunderstorms from a Canadian frontal system), so mowing wasn't gonna happen. My left knee hurt too bad (have no idea what I did to it) to go out and fix the broken tool crib gate in the horse barn. I hobbled around doing simple stuff like squishing cans into my recycle box, filling the chicken bin with wheat, bringing frozen dog meat (chicken leg quarters) in the house from the garage freezer, etc. (boring!).
You should have dug a pond last spring, I assume it would be full by now.

Draconigena

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Hey, Dale, I am, at this very moment. tootle puffing some of that "Son of a Biscuit" (I sent you that recipe) that Lannie and Rixy made for Mod Wompers and Cloud Chuckers and sumbits, this shit is good even at 5W!

inspects

Squonkamaniac
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Hey, Dale, I am, at this very moment. tootle puffing some of that "Son of a Biscuit" (I sent you that recipe) that Lannie and Rixy made for Mod Wompers and Cloud Chuckers and sumbits, this shit is good even at 5W!
Haven't made that one yet....prolly next weekend, or as soon as I finish the school inspections.

VU Sponsors