Become a Patron!

Old Pharts Club

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I only e-mailed Lucy the EMR doc. She doesn't have the newsletter stuff. (assuming she still wants it)
Ok will burn them to a CD tonight. Just in a cool down rest from cutting up and hauling a tree.
About 90 out there and 47% humidity.

Just checked and the files are still on my HD.

Draconigena

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Crom, that's based on an assumption on my part that Lucy still wants the newsletters. She now has a PDF of the EMR doc (via e-mail). Maybe before you use up your time burning CDs, you ought to ask her if she even wants them. I seem to recall that at one point she did, but it wouldn't be the first time I have been wrong about what someone else wants.

93F 78% RH, thunderstorms started at sundown, but I did manage to do a bunch of mowing in spite of all that BS. Then found out the horses trashed (read: totally destroyed) the gate on the tool crib in the horse barn, so tomorrow's "to do" list just changed.

Draconigena

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Ah, I almost forgot, youse guyz is still on standard time. I wish we were. I hate that the government tries to control us by managing our clocks.

inspects

Squonkamaniac
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Yup, if I fly to the republic of cali...it's the same time I left AZ.....:teehee:

inspects

Squonkamaniac
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Big sweet onions cabbage cucumbers potatoes tomatoes peppers radish summer squash winter squash carrots beets kale broccoli califlower cabbage now you're sorry you asked.
Damn, Jimi....you got it going on in the garden dept.....brother.....:vino:

Draconigena

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Definitely the largest congregation of whacko's I've ever seen.
Although I haven't been to Seattle in awhile.
Born and raised in Orygun, and although I never liked Porkland, the last time I went to Seattle, I realized they were very close to being San Francisco. When Orygun got totally Californicated, we moved here. I think the southern border wall should take a right turn at Arizona's western border and go north to Canada, blocking out all three if those now foreign countries. Only the eastern-most portions of them even come close to acting like constitutional Americans.

Draconigena

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
I worked today....finished another school. Anything exciting happening in SD today, Rich?
Not really. SSDD. Mowed the dog yard and the driveway. Yes, the driveway. With all this wet this year, the weeds have taken over and you can barely see the gravel between them. But I have too many animals to use that Roundup poison on them.

inspects

Squonkamaniac
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Not really. SSDD. Mowed the dog yard and the driveway. Yes, the driveway. With all this wet this year, the weeds have taken over and you can barely see the gravel between them. But I have too many animals to use that Roundup poison on them.
Indeed...screw monsanto and their poison "business model".

inspects

Squonkamaniac
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Born and raised in Orygun, and although I never liked Porkland, the last time I went to Seattle, I realized they were very close to being San Francisco. When Orygun got totally Californicated, we moved here. I think the southern border wall should take a right turn at Arizona's western border and go north to Canada, blocking out all three if those now foreign countries. Only the eastern-most portions of them even come close to acting like constitutional Americans.
That's a damn good idea, hadn't thought of that.

Friend of mine was working in Seattle a couple weeks ago...he said you wouldn't believe the homeless drug addicts camping under bridges, shooting up on the sidewalks, shitting on the sidewalks....nothing like he's ever seen before. He said it's just as bad as San Fran.

Draconigena

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
I would think, given all the "proof" that Monsanto is trying to take over this country, that something would be done about it. But given that they have bought all the Congress critters on both sides of the aisle... well, I think we have had this conversation before (same story as Big Pharma).
you wouldn't believe the homeless drug addicts camping under bridges, shooting up on the sidewalks, shitting on the sidewalks....nothing like he's ever seen before. He said it's just as bad as San Fran.
And they are actually paying those people to come there (another misuse of tax dollars).

inspects

Squonkamaniac
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I would think, given all the "proof" that Monsanto is trying to take over this country, that something would be done about it. But given that they have bought all the Congress critters on both sides of the aisle... well, I think we have had this conversation before (same story as Big Pharma).

And they are actually paying those people to come there (another misuse of tax dollars).
I'll have to say, hard to believe....but when you think about it, it's not hard to believe.

inspects

Squonkamaniac
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
He told me something I hadn't heard about in the past. He said people are drinking a half bottle of coca cola...then filling the bottle back up with VO5 hairspray, and drinking it.....that takes the cake...!

Draconigena

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
He told me something I hadn't heard about in the past. He said people are drinking a half bottle of coca cola...then filling the bottle back up with VO5 hairspray, and drinking it.....that takes the cake...!
VO5 as in shampoo? That's one I totally missed. What is the supposed "benefit" from this stupidity?

inspects

Squonkamaniac
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VO5 as in shampoo? That's one I totally missed. What is the supposed "benefit" from this stupidity?
VO5 hair spray, and drinking it.....he said they get so fucked up they don't know where or who they are....pissing themselves, shitting themselves....it's beyond nuts.

Draconigena

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
And what's with all these stupid-ass teenagers eating Tide Pods? Why aren't they all dead? It would certainly take a lot of morons out of the gene pool.

VU Sponsors