Become a Patron!

not about JH thread, its just a whine about whatever you want and stupid ass picts thread

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
tumblr_no74fi8HZN1tyncywo1_400_zpsb8rmolps.gif

Azriel Mysterious

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
That is just how I feel today, whiskey... slept for CRAP last night. :cuss2:

Andria
Me too! On top of my "everyday pain" I have an impacted tooth and the pain kept me up until 4 am then woke me up at 6 am ~.~

#FuckMyLife

AndriaD

Yes, I DO wear a mask! I'm vaccinated, too!
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
All I have to do to ensure that I get very little sleep at all is... set my alarm clock. Knowing that that bastard is going to go off, keeps me awake half the night. It never fails. Today was payday, so I had to get up earlier than usual, to make sure I had breakfast done and eaten and I was dressed and ready to go before my mate got home at lunch with the pay, for me to take to the bank. At least tomorrow I can sleep late, so I shouldn't have any trouble falling and staying asleep.

Andria

Azriel Mysterious

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
All I have to do to ensure that I get very little sleep at all is... set my alarm clock. Knowing that that bastard is going to go off, keeps me awake half the night. It never fails. Today was payday, so I had to get up earlier than usual, to make sure I had breakfast done and eaten and I was dressed and ready to go before my mate got home at lunch with the pay, for me to take to the bank. At least tomorrow I can sleep late, so I shouldn't have any trouble falling and staying asleep.

Andria
If I take my Gabapentin (anti neuropathy medicine) and Tizanidine (strong muscle relaxer given to MS patients etc) together at night it knocks me out for a few hours... Unless I have TOO much pain, then it doesn't work as well. ~.~

Jai Haze

Haters Make Me Famous
VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Reviewer
Unlisted Vendor
@Jai Haze maybe i missed it or I am just to lazy to look but i would like to see some of your reviews can you post a link to the most recent please?
sure here you go, keep in mind I do a curse a little. Not alot like some of the "other" reviewers out there, but rest assured I TELL you if something is a piece of shit. I am not here to sell anything to anyone I wouldnt endorse.

I watched a few of @Jai Haze 's reviews on the PooTubes and I gotta say, they are good videos. Part of my occupation is over seeing production of a home improvement show so when a video is well produced, I take notice. the videos have good lighting, they are timed / well consumable, he adds a bit of humor and for the most part, the reviews seem to be honest. That's a lot more I can say for the some of the more popular reviewers (Mike Vapes comes to mind) who basically tell you to run out and buy every piece shit that shows up on their doorstep. I don't agree with some of the conduct he displayed in both this thread and the other but only because he his a business owner and IMO it was poor form. If he was just another member, I'm sure this thread would not even exist. All that being said, whudup Jai, welcome to the forum.

>Flame Suit Activated<
First off @skt239 I want to thank you for taking time out to recognize the "hard" work I put into the videos. I dont have to do them but when I have a customer come in and complain because I stopped and he loved them; i decided to get back into it. Hence why you may see more unprofessional videos (cursing, horrible to no edits) in the beginning. I do my best to help peopleI really do. I do however seem to give more away in contests then I actually sell. But whatever. Some people may complain that I am rude or crude or mean. Believe it or not even though a business man I tell people if something is GOOD or not in MY EYES. Of course I carry it because people ask me to get it or I know people are going to ask me for it. You buy what you wanna buy. I do like telling people if something isnt good just for the mere fact I dont want them to waste money as I would going by HALF the reviewers out their recomendations. Sorry you didnt like my responses, but again I dont want to sound a like a kid but Roxy started it all when he sent me the item then FLAMED on me before I even said anything. I said NOTHING. Kept out of it and did a review of the junky tank. Again even in the video I said it was worth 20 bucks. If she isnt a grown ass woman to deal with critiscm then she shouldnt be sending a tank out to everyone asking for reviews.

I feel some people forget the fact that its not about just bullshitting people, getting paid for referrals, or even just promoting a business. People have to go back to their roots and TELL people if a product is good or not. Shame really. But like I said in the beginning and on alot of the pages she is promoting me by making the topic. It did bite her in the ass, fact. Whether or not she is going to admit it is another story. The more this is bumped the more people are going to watch a video and perhaps even like it.

Again, I GIVE way back to the community and even thought we have our own forums I come on here and chat with you guys and even donate to their cause. I am all for it. I give away massive amounts of products every week! YES, every week. I take care of good customers online giving free bottles of liquid away. Ehhh it is what it is right

Azriel Mysterious

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
sure here you go, keep in mind I do a curse a little. Not alot like some of the "other" reviewers out there, but rest assured I TELL you if something is a piece of shit. I am not here to sell anything to anyone I wouldnt endorse.

First off @skt239 I want to thank you for taking time out to recognize the "hard" work I put into the videos. I dont have to do them but when I have a customer come in and complain because I stopped and he loved them; i decided to get back into it. Hence why you may see more unprofessional videos (cursing, horrible to no edits) in the beginning. I do my best to help peopleI really do. I do however seem to give more away in contests then I actually sell. But whatever. Some people may complain that I am rude or crude or mean. Believe it or not even though a business man I tell people if something is GOOD or not in MY EYES. Of course I carry it because people ask me to get it or I know people are going to ask me for it. You buy what you wanna buy. I do like telling people if something isnt good just for the mere fact I dont want them to waste money as I would going by HALF the reviewers out their recomendations. Sorry you didnt like my responses, but again I dont want to sound a like a kid but Roxy started it all when he sent me the item then FLAMED on me before I even said anything. I said NOTHING. Kept out of it and did a review of the junky tank. Again even in the video I said it was worth 20 bucks. If she isnt a grown ass woman to deal with critiscm then she shouldnt be sending a tank out to everyone asking for reviews.

I feel some people forget the fact that its not about just bullshitting people, getting paid for referrals, or even just promoting a business. People have to go back to their roots and TELL people if a product is good or not. Shame really. But like I said in the beginning and on alot of the pages she is promoting me by making the topic. It did bite her in the ass, fact. Whether or not she is going to admit it is another story. The more this is bumped the more people are going to watch a video and perhaps even like it.

Again, I GIVE way back to the community and even thought we have our own forums I come on here and chat with you guys and even donate to their cause. I am all for it. I give away massive amounts of products every week! YES, every week. I take care of good customers online giving free bottles of liquid away. Ehhh it is what it is right
He's even doing a MASSIVE giveaway right now. I'm not sure if I'm allowed to link it here though... ~.~

Jai Haze

Haters Make Me Famous
VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Reviewer
Unlisted Vendor
Yup. That's the one I was referring to. I wasn't sure if I was allowed to link it. (I'm originally from ECF and they are *ahem* "Strict" *ahem* over there.)
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
yeah youre allowed, its on their forum I dont think it should be an issue

bondo

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Not my circus,not my monkeys.
However, both of you are at fault.

@Roxy
Dont make yourself a public figure if you can't handle criticism.

@Jai Haze
Unabashed and truthful reviews are few and far between but a little tact wouldn't hurt.(tact=having an opinion without shoving it down someone's throat)
Maybe labeling the vid as "first impressions" might've quelled the hate?
From what I see in your vid,it was your first go round with the atty.
Maybe you do know how to build and maybe you do know how rebuildables work but from what was presented,it looked like you pulled it from the box,threw some coils and cotton at it and called it trash.

I don't know roxy or anyone in this (or that) Thread but If you're going to give honest reviews then maybe you should try a few different builds and put it through its paces as opposed to slapping a coil in the holes and calling it junk.

Fwiw,I could give a fuck less about roxy and her tank or jai and his review.
Either way,if you want to be taken seriously then it's ultimately up to you to be professional.
From what I've seen,neither party have done that so neither get my buisness.
Jai got one view from me and that's all he'll get.
Augvape gets even less because IT'S A FUCKING REVIEW!!!!!
GROW THE FUCK UP!
"WANNAWANNAWAN,this dude with a cam,and youtube account didn't like my product".......welcome to reality....

Jai Haze

Haters Make Me Famous
VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Reviewer
Unlisted Vendor
man you attacked the shit out of me there, funny one liner for roxy. Dont wanna hurt her feelings huh? I have 0 tact, send me shit, ill review it. People respect my bluntness. Dont like it? Dont watch it. Simple X on the top right or left. Obviously you didnt watch till the end of video cause im almost 1million percent sure I said it WAS OK. I dont remember saying it was trash. Please dont put words in my mouth, I couldnt agree more. It is just my opinion. I did put a build in it at the END and admitted it was my fault for the leaking and the flavor. Admitted my own faults in my own video. I am not trying to push myself on you but if your going to say I said something or want the true video just scroll to the end and listen to what i say.

bondo

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
man you attacked the shit out of me there, funny one liner for roxy. Dont wanna hurt her feelings huh? I have 0 tact, send me shit, ill review it. People respect my bluntness. Dont like it? Dont watch it. Simple X on the top right or left. Obviously you didnt watch till the end of video cause im almost 1million percent sure I said it WAS OK. I dont remember saying it was trash. Please dont put words in my mouth, I couldnt agree more. It is just my opinion. I did put a build in it at the END and admitted it was my fault for the leaking and the flavor. Admitted my own faults in my own video. I am not trying to push myself on you but if your going to say I said something or want the true video just scroll to the end and listen to what i say.

I'm the one that attacked "the shit out of you"?
Have you even read the rest of the comments here?
Fwiw,I'm on your side more than roxy,I just think you couldve been a little more open minded before hitting that record button.

Jai Haze

Haters Make Me Famous
VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Reviewer
Unlisted Vendor
yeah thats my fault, thats how I do all my videos; I think it was ej that said it best than others. I am more of a previewer than a reviewer. I didnt say the tank was trash, and I think it adds a different prespective when its open box video. Shit people on youtube have videos dedicated to opening boxes and showing people first looks. I think it adds a different (not good or bad) flavor to the mix instead of the cookie cutter....ooooo buy this.

bondo

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
And yes, you did say it was ok and you did say it was worth $20.
My problem with that is that every time you "valued" that atty you made sure to compare it to your favorite atty before even trying other builds.

To me,that,speaks volumes about your knowledge and character....

Jai Haze

Haters Make Me Famous
VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Reviewer
Unlisted Vendor
no, thats my opinion. I said it was ok. Because I didnt think the flavor was ok after 3 different builds AND the same exact build I had in the "other" atty, it couldnt compare. Simple. Just like when you watch my review on that tank your talking about, I compare it to the Hurrican, Taifun, Squape, VG, Kronos and just about any other tank under the sun. And yet here is a picture from right now while im typing this. Notice its the same tank I compared it to.

Attachments

• Photo Jul 01, 2 08 27 AM.jpg
    Photo Jul 01, 2 08 27 AM.jpg
    595.4 KB · Views: 16

anavidfan

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I still would like to know what about anything Ive ever posted made you Jai, say that I was a bigot.

Jai Haze

Haters Make Me Famous
VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Reviewer
Unlisted Vendor
I think I also mentioned the Moradin, and I use those tanks as comparison because customers ASK me, Jai whats the tank you use?

Jai Haze

Haters Make Me Famous
VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Reviewer
Unlisted Vendor
I still would like to know what about anything Ive ever posted made you Jai, say that I was a bigot.
I honestly have nothing to say to you besides this post. You tried to make a thread judging me and calling me names. You got the same in return and you could dish it out but you cant take it back......period

anavidfan

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I honestly have nothing to say to you besides this post. You tried to make a thread judging me and calling me names. You got the same in return and you could dish it out but you cant take it back......period

Not really, calling you rude, or a doo head and the likes, are not the same as calling me a bigot.

You called me an old bitch, etc, thats fair... But a bigot? thats unfounded, unfair and complete slander.

You seem to be proud of being rude and crude and a bully, so calling you things of the like are not unfounded.

I did not mention your religious, sexual preferences, nor do I even have an idea what your ethnic back ground so I dont know how I could have offended you in those areas to make you lash out and call me something so offensive as calling me a bigot.

bondo

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
no, thats my opinion. I said it was ok. Because I didnt think the flavor was ok after 3 different builds AND the same exact build I had in the "other" atty, it couldnt compare. Simple. Just like when you watch my review on that tank your talking about, I compare it to the Hurrican, Taifun, Squape, VG, Kronos and just about any other tank under the sun. And yet here is a picture from right now while im typing this. Notice its the same tank I compared it to.

Go back and watch your own video...
Dude,just do you and fuck the haters but if you're pandering to the haters for drama and clicks then you can go fuck yourself into oblivion.

And now I have @anavidfan liking my posts....???
You can also fuck right off!
I'm not even going to defile myself and stoop to your level.
YouTube reviews are a non-issue until bored trolls disagree with an OPINION!

Jai Haze

Haters Make Me Famous
VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Reviewer
Unlisted Vendor
Not really, calling you rude, or a doo head and the likes, are not the same as calling me a bigot.

You called me an old bitch, etc, thats fair... But a bigot? thats unfounded, unfair and complete slander.

You seem to be proud of being rude and crude and a bully, so calling you things of the like are not unfounded.

I did not mention your religious, sexual preferences, nor do I even have an idea what your ethnic back ground so I dont know how I could have offended you in those areas to make you lash out and call me something so offensive as calling me a bigot.
I dont care. You called me names, I called you names back. Period. Your 60 something you said right or old enough to be my mom, act like it. You seriously need to stop throwing the bully shit around its getting old as shit

Dude,just do you and fuck the haters but if you're pandering to the haters for drama and clicks then you can go fuck yourself into oblivion.
duly noted

And now I have @anavidfan liking my posts....???
You can also fuck right off!
lol this chick is a troll, ignore her

Jai Haze

Haters Make Me Famous
VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Reviewer
Unlisted Vendor
@anavidfan shouldnt have started the thread bigot; seems to be having some backlash on your self worth? Guess you should have thought about that before you tried to throw me in the fire

anavidfan

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
LOL. @bondo, Im not even going to try and understand what I did to offend you, but now you are telling me I dont have a right to "like " something?

Honestly this post was not really to "hate " on someone , but to clarify some odd attitudes on the part of the admins. It just did not make sense as to why they would defend one persons right to speak up for themselves and not the other sides right to their opinion.

I know both sides Jai and Roxy got very emotional and defensive and in many ways others jumped on Jai with jabs that went beyond opinons on the review etc.

They insulted your physique, weight and other things I wont defend....

To criticize your style of critique or reviews is one thing, but to get personal on things that had nothing to do with your review , positive or not got out of hand.

Thats why I was ready to defend your right to your opinion. I dont understand why when most people get so emotional and lash out with statements that have nothing to do with the subject?

The admin censored ROxy for getting angry and saying what she felt she needed to , but when you Jai, counterpointed with some pretty heavy handed words, she was not allowed to get to use the same level with having her thread threatened with closure.

I did start this thread with a very childish attitude, I did poke at the tiger knowing very well that I was going to get more than I bargained for, but like I said, you can call me what ever you feel , but bigot, Im still trying to grasp that.

anavidfan

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Maybe you dont really understand what "bigot " means?

Here is the encyclopedia defines it as:
Full Definition of bigot
  1. : a person who is obstinately or intolerantly devoted to his or her own opinions and prejudices; especially : one who regards or treats the members of a group (as a racial or ethnic group) with hatred and intolerance
Now if you are using the term bigot when you actually mean that Im narrow minded , self centered , or even a hypocrite might be better used.

I never criticized you or anyone else, based on your religion, race or sexual orientation.

You on the other hand did call others some pretty bigoted words. If anyone goes back and looks thru the original thread on the Merlin you will find that you insulted others on their sexual orientation based on what, their avatars?

Last edited:

anavidfan

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Again, I still dont know WHY you are calling me a bigot? Im not trying to insult you, really but I think you dont really know the meaning of the word "bigot"

Archie Bunker is a bigot, Donald Trump is bigot, umm, who else, Hitler?

Me? not a bigot, Old bitch, whiner, hypocrite, what else, immature, bleeding heart, liberal, stupid, ignorant? in many things sure..... weak, coward, spineless, what else , Im sure there are many things, but Nope

Jai Haze

Haters Make Me Famous
VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Reviewer
Unlisted Vendor
Honestly this post was not really to "hate " on someone , but to clarify some odd attitudes on the part of the admins. It just did not make sense as to why they would defend one persons right to speak up for themselves and not the other sides right to their opinion.
then you probably shouldnt have started the thread calling me names, but merely asking the question
I know both sides Jai and Roxy got very emotional and defensive and in many ways others jumped on Jai with jabs that went beyond opinons on the review etc.

They insulted your physique, weight and other things I wont defend....

To criticize your style of critique or reviews is one thing, but to get personal on things that had nothing to do with your review , positive or not got out of hand.

Thats why I was ready to defend your right to your opinion. I dont understand why when most people get so emotional and lash out with statements that have nothing to do with the subject?

The admin censored ROxy for getting angry and saying what she felt she needed to , but when you Jai, counterpointed with some pretty heavy handed words, she was not allowed to get to use the same level with having her thread threatened with closure.

I did start this thread with a very childish attitude, I did poke at the tiger knowing very well that I was going to get more than I bargained for, but like I said, you can call me what ever you feel , but bigot, Im still trying to grasp that.
they always do cause they cant attack anything else.

Full Definition of bigot
  1. : a person who is obstinately or intolerantly devoted to his or her own opinions and prejudices; especially : one who regards or treats the members of a group (as a racial or ethnic group) with hatred and intolerance
Now if you are using the term bigot when you actually mean that Im narrow minded , self centered , or even a hypocrite might be better used.

I never criticized you or anyone else, based on your religion, race or sexual orientation.

You on the other hand did call others some pretty bigoted words. If anyone goes back and looks thru the original thread on the Merlin you will find that you insulted others on their sexual orientation based on what, their avatars?
Its not JUST about religion, keep googling youll get there. matter of fact ill attach the DEFINITION by google. Dont know why you keep using the religion definition.

Attachments

• Screenshot 2016-07-01 02.59.52.png
    Screenshot 2016-07-01 02.59.52.png
    61.7 KB · Views: 14

Jai Haze

Haters Make Me Famous
VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Reviewer
Unlisted Vendor
oh and fuck juicy, that person is a cunt. Period. She or He or whatever the hell, GOT called out when saying I didnt view the video but here lemme put some opinions out there. I have more than time and time again TRIED to break shit down for you. your friend even viewed the video and giggled and thought it wasnt bad. And I didnt call out the avatar, that was safire. However I will say it disgusts me, but thats my opinion.

jimbodaddy74

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Looks like all of you need to fill this out. One of our friendly representatives will be with you on the second Tuesday of next week.
butthurt_form.jpg

anavidfan

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
http://www.dictionary.com/browse/bigot NOTICE the last word....or opinion. Im done here

Ok here is from the link you posted
noun
a person who is utterly intolerant of any differing creed, belief, or opinion.

OK I see the problem, you are getting hung up on the word "opinion"
these are other words for people who have a difference of OPINION, guess a bigot has differences in opinons when it came to giving people equal rights and putting value on a person no matter what their race, or religion or beliefs or sexual orientation. A bigot would be : the white supremacists, the hardcore religious zealots that believe that gay people should be irradiated as well as all those that are non-Christians.

http://www.thesaurus.com/browse/difference of opinion

I googled common meaning of being a bigot and 99% of the time its used for people that are intolerant of others because of their race, politics, religion, etc.

I also got this link

http://listverse.com/2010/04/01/10-more-terrible-bigots-in-modern-history/

bondo

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years

Full Definition of bigot

Please allow me to fuck your entire argument since it seems to be the last straw in your reach.(and the only thing you can hold onto since you started this particular shit storm)

Full Definition of bigot
  1. : a person who is obstinately or
  2. intolerantly devoted to his or her own opinions and prejudices; especially : one who regards or treats the members of a group (as a racial or ethnic group) with hatred and intolerance

Last edited:

bondo

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Myself,I have no tolerance for intolerance so once again,I ask you to kindly fuck off..
Make sense?

anavidfan

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Please allow me to fuck your entire argument since it seems to be the last straw in your reach.(and the only thing you can hold onto since you started this shit storm)

Full Definition of bigot
  1. : a person who is obstinately or
  2. intolerantly devoted to his or her own opinions and prejudices; especially : one who regards or treats the members of a group (as a racial or ethnic group) with hatred and intolerance

Im sorry, Im sure its because Im stupid , but I still dont get it.

Having an opinion seems to be what everyone is arguing about. Jai has a right to his, you to yours, but why am I not allowed to want to know why Im being a called a bigot.

So in having a difference in opinion on a review is being a bigot? Then in that sense everyone here is a bigot ? I dont think so.

I would not say anyone here has shown classic bigotry in any way. I did not call anyone any derogatory names in regards to their human beliefs.

I think many acted in immature ways because they did not know any better. Im trying to understand.

Again, if I was trying to attack anyone it was the administration. It seems to me that there are many double standards. It keeps coming up in many threads not just this one. Some seem to be tolerated depending on who you kiss ass. Some seem to think that if you pay for the right as in a donation or giveaways, that , that makes one free to behave as they please?

SO tomorrow if I gave VU a thousand or more than Im paying to have the right to be rude ? I guess like everything in life its how much money one throws around and whos ass you kiss that makes a person worthy.

bondo

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
You do realize that youtube has a dislike feature right?
That's really your only recourse over A FUCKING YOUTUBE REVIEW.

Reviews should be taken with a grain of salt. It doesn't matter where the product came from or who reviews it.
Would it make it better if Jai had said that it blows monster titty clowds brah or whatever that guys shtick is?..

Fuck this BS,I've said what I needed to and I'm ill as mamories. ...

anavidfan

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Oh,
Myself,I have no tolerance for intolerance so once again,I ask you to kindly fuck off..
Make sense?

This is in fact MY THREAD...... SO if anyone should get over themselves its you. I did nothing to you.

I guess you are free to express whatever your opinion of me, but if you are going to berate or insult me, than do it correctly....

It seems you are intolerant..... I on the other hand have been tolerant, extremely tolerant. I cant even come back at you with any thing because, this is the first and only time Ive ever had any communication with you.

I apologize if I rubbed you the wrong way. I truly am sorry. I have no idea who you are, what you stand for but, I do know if you needed something I could help with, I would offer it to you as I would anyone.

The only reason I would attack someone physically or verbally would be if someone hurt or caused someone I cared about to feel pain in someway.

I dont know Jai, only what I have seen here and on the one video and on the Merlin thread. Im trying to give me something to change my "opinion" but he keeps sort of digging himself in.

I dont know you bondo, this is the first time and impression of you so Im sorry it started off so badly. I did not know I was not allowed to like your post.

bondo

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Im sorry, Im sure its because Im stupid , but I still dont get it.

Having an opinion seems to be what everyone is arguing about. Jai has a right to his, you to yours, but why am I not allowed to want to know why Im being a called a bigot.

So in having a difference in opinion on a review is being a bigot? Then in that sense everyone here is a bigot ? I dont think so.

I would not say anyone here has shown classic bigotry in any way. I did not call anyone any derogatory names in regards to their human beliefs.

I think many acted in immature ways because they did not know any better. Im trying to understand.

Again, if I was trying to attack anyone it was the administration. It seems to me that there are many double standards. It keeps coming up in many threads not just this one. Some seem to be tolerated depending on who you kiss ass. Some seem to think that if you pay for the right as in a donation or giveaways, that , that makes one free to behave as they please?

SO tomorrow if I gave VU a thousand or more than Im paying to have the right to be rude ? I guess like everything in life its how much money one throws around and whos ass you kiss that makes a person worthy.

You are seriously fuct in the head!

A. You go after admin over shit that has NOTHING to do with you.
Z. I havn't donated a dime to VU but I'll still tell you to fuck off with no remorse.

bondo

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Oh,

This is in fact MY THREAD...... SO if anyone should get over themselves its you. I did nothing to you.

I guess you are free to express whatever your opinion of me, but if you are going to berate or insult me, than do it correctly....

It seems you are intolerant..... I on the other hand have been tolerant, extremely tolerant. I cant even come back at you with any thing because, this is the first and only time Ive ever had any communication with you.

I apologize if I rubbed you the wrong way. I truly am sorry. I have no idea who you are, what you stand for but, I do know if you needed something I could help with, I would offer it to you as I would anyone.

The only reason I would attack someone physically or verbally would be if someone hurt or caused someone I cared about to feel pain in someway.

I dont know Jai, only what I have seen here and on the one video and on the Merlin thread. Im trying to give me something to change my "opinion" but he keeps sort of digging himself in.

I dont know you bondo, this is the first time and impression of you so Im sorry it started off so badly. I did not know I was not allowed to like your post.

Like my shit all you want but it clear that the only reason you do it is because I said something negative about jai.

Good on you to admit that this bullshit started by your hand.
You are the intolerant one that started this thread and contributed the most In the current situation.
All you had to do was bite your tongue and savor the copper taste but YOU felt the need to spit it out in a thread solely devoted to that so ^^^^^there's what I have to say to that.

anavidfan

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
You are seriously fuct in the head!

A. You go after admin over shit that has NOTHING to do with you.
Z. I havn't donated a dime to VU but I'll still tell you to fuck off with no remorse.

A. I didnt go after admin, I asked questions, and Im not the only one that seems confused about the rules ....
Z. You are free to feel what you feel and say what you will. I respect your suggestions of "fucking off" and if thats what you feel , you should have no remorse.

I am fucked up. I admit it. Im going to psychiatrists, and therapists etc. I know there is something wrong with me.
Ive never cared about being "liked" Ive always tried to be true to my beliefs. Thats gotten me know where in life but I would not change anything if I had to do it over again.

I live in constant fear , Im a coward.... If i was in a face to face with you or any one else in a heated conversation, I would totally shut down, and crawl away.

I was never allowed to stand up to my parents, without dire consequences. I was not allowed to stand up to the pedophiles that were in my life without fear of death or harm to my younger siblings. I was not allowed to live my life like any other person my age because I was a "girl" and the eyes of my parents one was a good girl or subject to degradation and being condemned to hell.

I was conditioned to submit or face the wrath of others. But I am here because Im tired of it, Im trying to understand all views. Im trying to not to resort to unfounded insults.

bondo

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
A. I didnt go after admin, I asked questions, and Im not the only one that seems confused about the rules ....
Z. You are free to feel what you feel and say what you will. I respect your suggestions of "fucking off" and if thats what you feel , you should have no remorse.

I am fucked up. I admit it. Im going to psychiatrists, and therapists etc. I know there is something wrong with me.
Ive never cared about being "liked" Ive always tried to be true to my beliefs. Thats gotten me know where in life but I would not change anything if I had to do it over again.

I live in constant fear , Im a coward.... If i was in a face to face with you or any one else in a heated conversation, I would totally shut down, and crawl away.

I was never allowed to stand up to my parents, without dire consequences. I was not allowed to stand up to the pedophiles that were in my life without fear of death or harm to my younger siblings. I was not allowed to live my life like any other person my age because I was a "girl" and the eyes of my parents one was a good girl or subject to degradation and being condemned to hell.

I was conditioned to submit or face the wrath of others. But I am here because Im tired of it, Im trying to understand all views. Im trying to not to resort to unfounded insults.
Omg,go back and read your posts...
Unfounded insults abound!
Please excuse me if I don't RSVP to your pitty party.

anavidfan

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Like my shit all you want but it clear that the only reason you do it is because I said something negative about jai.

Good on you to admit that this bullshit started by your hand.
You are the intolerant one that started this thread and contributed the most In the current situation.
All you had to do was bite your tongue and savor the copper taste but YOU felt the need to spit it out in a thread solely devoted to that so ^^^^^there's what I have to say to that.

That is not the reason I liked what you posted. I wont waste mine or yours time trying to justify why.

I

bondo

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
oh and fuck juicy, that person is a cunt. Period. She or He or whatever the hell, GOT called out when saying I didnt view the video but here lemme put some opinions out there. I have more than time and time again TRIED to break shit down for you. your friend even viewed the video and giggled and thought it wasnt bad. And I didnt call out the avatar, that was safire. However I will say it disgusts me, but thats my opinion.

What exactly disgusts you?
The drag avatar?
If thats the case then that's bigotry by definition.
The way I see homosexuality/Transgender is if it make them happy then it makes them happy anf there's less chance of them pissin me off because they're in a good mood.

To each their own.
We all have one life to live depending on your beliefs but none of us are worthy of jugment.

VU Sponsors