Become a Patron!

not about JH thread, its just a whine about whatever you want and stupid ass picts thread

skt239

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
There are a lot of people doing reviews who live in Jersey, why is that?

f1r3b1rd

https://cookingwithlegs.com/
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon

Jai Haze

Haters Make Me Famous
VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Reviewer
Unlisted Vendor
I like the videos....
it HAS nothing to do with the thread. And the whole jersey thing? I really hate that comment. I am sure @SMOKIE will fight with him on this. nothing is wrong with people from NJ.

anavidfan

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Its MY thread, and so it has everything to do with it.

the Jersey thing, I have nothing to do with that..... I did not even know you were from Jersey.
I dont get the references.

Jai Haze

Haters Make Me Famous
VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Reviewer
Unlisted Vendor
Its MY thread, and so it has everything to do with it.
and your corny ass fan juicy always liking your posts. Again, read the comments of all the people ON MY SIDE about you making a thread about me. And actually its not your THREAD, it has my name in the title. You have been proven by oooooo 8 different people you shouldnt have made the thread cause it bit you in the ass, and you even said it in a post.

Jai Haze

Haters Make Me Famous
VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Reviewer
Unlisted Vendor
Im enjoying it. I has not disappointed at all. My ass is fine.
still waiting for you to respond to the other 12 comments from other people. AGAIN no one said u were disappointed, you just got shot down is all. I win. Keep posting videos in here, posting pictures and complaining and asking for the tea party to help you in trying to make jokes. I love my name pinned up. Post it up

skt239

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Some time back, I made a thread about our most infamous troll after he said some really terrible things about some members here (one in particular) who I have a great deal of respect for. In doing so I lost the respect of some members here and regretted starting the thread soon after I started it.

Despite that, I never tried to make myself out to be a victim in the attack thread I started against another member and garner sympathy from the participants. That's exactly what the OP is doing here and it's down right duplicitous. If you are so delicate and easily offended by the responses, stop throwing punches and bumping the thread up. It's bizzare behavior that boarders on trolling.

Azriel Mysterious

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Some time back, I made a thread about our most infamous troll after he said some really terrible things about some members here (one in particular) who I have a great deal of respect for. In doing so I lost the respect of some members here and regretted starting the thread soon after I started it.

Despite that, I never tried to make myself out to be a victim in the attack thread I started against another member and garner sympathy from the participants. That's exactly what the OP is doing here and it's down right duplicitous. If you are so delicate and easily offended by the responses, stop throwing punches and bumping the thread up. It's bizzare behavior that boarders on trolling.
At this point I forgive we can make it another "social thread" LOL.

I'm here for the chit-chat and I'm ignoring the drama. ^.~

anavidfan

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years

Hey Smokie, long seeing you around these parts and on ECF when I started out.

He have some things in common , or at least a couple, vaping, and I know you use to be a good pal with The Saber Touch.

Ive seen your video and some of your reviews and you always had a smile on your face and a general sense of fun and enjoyment of life.

Thanks for all the good work you do.

Had a mind blank for a moment, and Sir Lawrence just came back to me.
I dont know if you still keep in touch with him. His Saber Touch was / is a wonderful device. Hand made here in the good ole US of A. I still have 2 of them and he was a good guy and very dedicated to his products.

I hope he's doing fine, I know he had some health problems and part of the reason he stopped making his MODs.

Last edited:

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
still waiting for you to respond to the other 12 comments from other people. AGAIN no one said u were disappointed, you just got shot down is all. I win. Keep posting videos in here, posting pictures and complaining and asking for the tea party to help you in trying to make jokes. I love my name pinned up. Post it up
What does the Tea Party have to do with this?

SMOKIE

THE MODFATHER
Staff member
VU Senior Leadership
VU Senior Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
VU Live Leadership
Show Host
Reviewer
Vape Media
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
Hey Smokie, long seeing you around these parts and on ECF when I started out.

He have some things in common , or at least a couple, vaping, and I know you use to be a good pal with The Saber Touch.

Ive seen your video and some of your reviews and you always had a smile on your face and a general sense of fun and enjoyment of life.

Thanks for all the good work you do.

Had a mind blank for a moment, and Sir Lawrence just came back to me.
I dont know if you still keep in touch with him. His Saber Touch was / is a wonderful device. Hand made here in the good ole US of A. I still have 2 of them and he was a good guy and very dedicated to his products.

I hope he's doing fine, I know he had some health problems and part of the reason he stopped making his MODs.

Thanks Anavidfan, I started doing videos just to bring awareness about vaping back in the day with having fun doing them with dares, and some crazy off the wall stuff before it became so commercialized, and I am still on ECF as a veteran member.

Sir Lawrence lost everything to his X wife, she played hardball with him taking it all. But he is still around kicking. I chat with him every so often.

Thanks for rehashing the memories, vape on.

anavidfan

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Im glad to hear hes doing well, I could tell there was something not quite right with his wife.... I can kinda sense that.

He was always full of life and seemed to enjoy life and his kids.

Them angry wife's can be real mean. And a woman that feels angry is something Ive learned to avoid. Most of the time they are aiming for the jugular and they get kinda blinded . I tend to piss fellow gal pals off a lot because I tend to see the other side ... Having grown up with more male friends than the gals, I got to see the other side and understand.

Any way, I hope he gets some peace in his life as all people deserve.

anavidfan

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Heres to Sir Lawrence and the amazing Saber Touch. Its still going strong.

img-132_zpsda8647d0.jpg

Jai Haze

Haters Make Me Famous
VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Reviewer
Unlisted Vendor
yup, and everytime she mentions or quote someone who @tted me then I am curious and come back in. Why not make a thread of nonsense bullshit, ask people to make fun of yourself and remove my name from it?

anavidfan

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
For someone that keeps saying that you dont really care, and that its only doing you "good" you seem to really be bugged by all this.

You said it was actually helping you get exposure and it does seem you have some people who are fans here.

Really, I think people have been behaving quite well. I will say it again, this thread , though named and started with a "jab" was not made specially to attack, gang up, ridicule you.

It was made with you as the "subject" yes, but the real purpose was for people to be able to have a say in the situation.

I was ready to verbally crack some knuckles if you or anyone got abused. People can critisise your style, your knowledge, or oppose your opinion but no one has the right to "hate " on you for the sake of fun. Ive seen many threads here get really ugly. It tends to bring the angry ones out to join in and have an excuse to be mean. But really Its been quite tame.

I admit, maybe I used you to work out some of my own demons and you have helped me get thru things that the doctors and all their meds and BS have not.

I will take your name off the title if it makes your day a better one. It seemed you were a very confident person and well equipped to defend yourself or explain yourself. If you seemed at all "fragile" I would never have started this.

I was in a mood to defend a friend. Like I said, I knew of Roxy for a couple years and only recently in the last few months had one on one communication.

Your review IS not the only reason she gave up. It was the "straw" on the camels back. Not going into the details, actually dont know the details nor care to know, shes been good to me. She very quickly found out many people who she thought were straight shooters were anything but. Thats what hurts and I know how it feels to find out one made some bad judgments in character.

Jai Haze

Haters Make Me Famous
VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Reviewer
Unlisted Vendor
For someone that keeps saying that you dont really care, and that its only doing you "good" you seem to really be bugged by all this.

You said it was actually helping you get exposure and it does seem you have some people who are fans here.

Really, I think people have been behaving quite well. I will say it again, this thread , though named and started with a "jab" was not made specially to attack, gang up, ridicule you.

It was made with you as the "subject" yes, but the real purpose was for people to be able to have a say in the situation.

I was ready to verbally crack some knuckles if you or anyone got abused. People can critisise your style, your knowledge, or oppose your opinion but no one has the right to "hate " on you for the sake of fun. Ive seen many threads here get really ugly. It tends to bring the angry ones out to join in and have an excuse to be mean. But really Its been quite tame.

I admit, maybe I used you to work out some of my own demons and you have helped me get thru things that the doctors and all their meds and BS have not.

I will take your name off the title if it makes your day a better one. It seemed you were a very confident person and well equipped to defend yourself or explain yourself. If you seemed at all "fragile" I would never have started this.

I was in a mood to defend a friend. Like I said, I knew of Roxy for a couple years and only recently in the last few months had one on one communication.

Your review IS not the only reason she gave up. It was the "straw" on the camels back. Not going into the details, actually dont know the details nor care to know, shes been good to me. She very quickly found out many people who she thought were straight shooters were anything but. Thats what hurts and I know how it feels to find out one made some bad judgments in character.
its not about caring at this point. Again, I like the feedback; shit it got me 93+ subscribers from VU. The fact of the matter is you sit here and post corny shit videos and when people call you out ASKING and confronting you with ground breaking evidence; that DEF incriminates you as a shit starter. Shit you started the post. You are helping me, but you ignore all the comments of all the people asking YOU WHY the fuck your posting shit. Then your corny ass friend LooseJuice likes your comment and then you post more stupid ass videos. Behaving quite well? Arent you supposed to? your a 65 year old woman, shouldnt you be playing bingo or something? I honestly dont care about your doctors, how weak you are, or any of that bullshit. It has NOTHING to do with the topic you started. I am not going to quit as long as this thread is here. And more people will see how much of a clown you are for posting and trying to offend me. Roxy can suck my ass; and her tank as well. She told me to fck my mother in a basement....thats a cunt remark if I havent heard one before. Fck my mother really?

Jai Haze

Haters Make Me Famous
VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Reviewer
Unlisted Vendor
after she said this shit
Screenshot 2016-06-16 00.22.34.png
I said this back at here and THATS when it all started. Again she has some serious mental issues
Screenshot 2016-06-16 00.22.24.png

Jai Haze

Haters Make Me Famous
VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Reviewer
Unlisted Vendor
she ASSUMEd I showed her email to people when all I did was screenshot the email that was sent to me FROM CHINA named Ally. Apparently she has multiple personality disorder or something; telling me that was her. Then it wasnt, I have no idea. See the whole story is all there when you go look at the forum. I know you know alot of the story as you were the initial commentator on this whole fiasco. Fact of the matter is Roxy has some serious issues and started a storm. I fought back (you know that) and she didnt expect that as GrimGreen also made comments on the boreas and how it was subpar. He got attacked here and he didnt respond, I did.

Jai Haze

Haters Make Me Famous
VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Reviewer
Unlisted Vendor
Holy shit!!!
Tsk tsk tsk

VAPE ON
yes sir, so there you go. Roxy isnt ALL that innocent. I didnt call her one name or anything. Guess she didnt like the part of the video where I was like I have no idea who roxy is. Like she was supposed to be something special or something.

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
yes sir, so there you go. Roxy isnt ALL that innocent. I didnt call her one name or anything. Guess she didnt like the part of the video where I was like I have no idea who roxy is. Like she was supposed to be something special or something.
Damn no wonder she went to hiding

VAPE ON

anavidfan

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Damn no wonder she went to hiding

VAPE ON

Yeap, a lot of things were going on at the same time. A LOT of horrible things were said on both sides. People, like any animal when cornered and threatened will say and lash out with words and say things that if they had to do it again, would not.

Either way, whats done is done. Hind sight is always easier to think through.

Ive learned a lot of things in the last few posts that honestly I did not know. Guess I should get all the facts, but again, I felt compelled to try and help.

Did I help? thats up to debate... All I know is that many behaved badly and some got out of control and instead of having anything constructive to add , just got ugly. Most of those did not even care about the actual topic, just became an excuse to have fun at others expense.

If this thread has brought some clarity into the matter, then it was all worth it.

How people behave in the heat of the moment is usually a good measurement of they are for real.

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Yeap, a lot of things were going on at the same time. A LOT of horrible things were said on both sides. People, like any animal when cornered and threatened will say and lash out with words and say things that if they had to do it again, would not.

Either way, whats done is done. Hind sight is always easier to think through.

Ive learned a lot of things in the last few posts that honestly I did not know. Guess I should get all the facts, but again, I felt compelled to try and help.

Did I help? thats up to debate... All I know is that many behaved badly and some got out of control and instead of having anything constructive to add , just got ugly. Most of those did not even care about the actual topic, just became an excuse to have fun at others expense.

If this thread has brought some clarity into the matter, then it was all worth it.

How people behave in the heat of the moment is usually a good measurement of they are for real.
Well said!

VAPE ON

bondo

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years

SOOOO much fuckery in this post...

A couple small points though.

"For someone that keeps saying that you dont really care, and that its only doing you "good" you seem to really be bugged by all this".
Being "bugged" by a thread or post and defending your opinion are completely different. And why would'nt he? People talking = People paying attention.

"I was in a mood to defend a friend. Like I said, I knew of Roxy for a couple years and only recently in the last few months had one on one communication.

Your review IS not the only reason she gave up. It was the "straw" on the camels back. Not going into the details, actually dont know the details nor care to know, shes been good to me. She very quickly found out many people who she thought were straight shooters were anything but. Thats what hurts and I know how it feels to find out one made some bad judgments in character."

This goes to both you AND Roxy. If you're that upset over a youtube review to the point that it effects your mood and daily life then maybe you should stop watching youtube. Better yet,stay off the internet completely because you don't have thick enough skin.

"You said it was actually helping you get exposure and it does seem you have some people who are fans here. "

I don't see it as a matter of him having fans. If anything,Roxy would've had the bigger fan base.
What this comes down to is him having the balls to show up and defend his opinion regardless of what people think.
From what i've seen in this thread people either like or dislike his style but very few are in your corner because regardless of what you say,you had ONE objective when starting this thread. Most people can see right through your bullshit. You were called on it,you got defensive(and you had the right just as we all do),then you played the "woe is me" card and now you're back pedaling and trying to come off as indifferent and unbiased when this thread is 100% on YOU.

You have some SERIOUS issues to work out and i wish you the best with that but my advice to you is to let it go.
Every post you make on this subject just makes you look worse.

bondo

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Look,I don't hate you or even dislike you but I think you crossed a line(just my opinion) by posting this thread.
I think you've done a fine job of expressing yourself but I'm still puzzled as to why one review required a complete shitstorm.

You were obviously offended by what he said over your friends product but what you've failed to realize is that your words have only helped him and made you look bad.
Have you ever heard of the "the Stern effect"?
Basically it goes like this,Howard Stern wouldn't be the media mogul he is if it weren't for people like you that take offense to everything they don't agree with.
Shit like this would be a non-issue if people would worry about their own problems before commenting about anothers.

"You Americans with your,"let me tell you something"and "I've got something to say"...-Death-Monty Pythons meaning of life.

anavidfan

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I hope you are not offended by my liking your post, but I cant help myself.

Funny you should mention Howard. Ive been watching him for years and have seen his career from the real early days. Ive always liked him but he does get a bit carried away. My cousin is in the entertainment business and I met him at one of her birthday parties. It was very casual and non Hollywood and he was a great, intelligent and pleasant person. He was not being "Howard" and he was very enjoyable.

So Im not easily offended.

I also love Monty Python and for years and that is one of my favorite scenes of Monty Python..... So again, there must me something to you if you have similar tastes.

You are right I crossed a line, and I knew the shit that might happen. I was really prepared for a LOT worse, and yes there were a few posts that made me nauseous with fear. But I did it. Honestly I still think I did pretty good.

Jai Haze

Haters Make Me Famous
VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Reviewer
Unlisted Vendor
Look,I don't hate you or even dislike you but I think you crossed a line(just my opinion) by posting this thread.
I think you've done a fine job of expressing yourself but I'm still puzzled as to why one review required a complete shitstorm.

You were obviously offended by what he said over your friends product but what you've failed to realize is that your words have only helped him and made you look bad.
Have you ever heard of the "the Stern effect"?
Basically it goes like this,Howard Stern wouldn't be the media mogul he is if it weren't for people like you that take offense to everything they don't agree with.
Shit like this would be a non-issue if people would worry about their own problems before commenting about anothers.

"You Americans with your,"let me tell you something"and "I've got something to say"...-Death-Monty Pythons meaning of life.
see I have been told I am in the same fashion as Howard Stern. People either like me or the fucken hate me. Simple. And I am ok with that, especially fi I become as successful as he has.

@anavidfan I disagree whole heartedly. I said from the first page this will help me and it did. The problem its like racism. Everytime its mentioned its kept alive. You kept bumping this thread with nonsense videos saying ITS your thread not realizing the consequences it was going to have and go in the opposite direction of what you thought it was going to become. Like you said a couple posts ago, you didnt know about the things I posted. This is why before people speak or type they need to look it up before they attack someone. See in my video I didnt ATTACK roxy personally, didnt SAY ONE word bad about her at all in the video. She went on to call me a twatwaffle? WTF? Yeah nasty bitch. Dont send people shit if you dont want to hear their REVIEW. I think she has less class than I do honestly. Enough of her talk, she makes me ill. And ill be sure to be that asshole in her thread just for the fuck you momma in the basement comment. Quote that!

anavidfan

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I dont regret one moment of this thread. Honestly I dont.

I dont think there are or will be any consequences. It went in a totally opposite direction than what I thought. I thought it was going to be really, really bad , horrible and ugly. Am I blind? I really have not seen one post that is so horrible that it made me feel foolish or regrets. I do wish I had not posted some of the real personal rubbish.

Its like when an alcoholic goes in front of a group and admits they have a problem, Ive run around with a lot of things inside that most everyone I know has no idea of. It has left me feeling hopeful, that Im not as fucked up as I thought I was.

Its made me see a lot of different views, and sides of myself and others.

PIERCEGAUGE

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
What ever happened to Vapefam??
This looks more like a dysfunctional redneck family reunion!!!

Last edited:

f1r3b1rd

https://cookingwithlegs.com/
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
I've seen some nonsensical writings on the interwebs but this thread takes the taco.
It has surpassed the assholio thread.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

PIERCEGAUGE

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
And no, I'm not a New Member... Just couldn't get into my old acct anymore and had to make a new one.. @SteveS45 , thanks for pointing that out to me... Forgot all about that... LoL

VU Sponsors