Become a Patron!

not about JH thread, its just a whine about whatever you want and stupid ass picts thread

Jai Haze

Haters Make Me Famous
VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Reviewer
Unlisted Vendor
All the publicity in the world won't change the fact that you are a douche. Have a nice day
a douche? Really? You couldnt come up with any other word. So apparently I would get alot of something you are lacking in your life. Might want to choose the wording around. Coming in here resurrecting a thread that has been dead for some time now. Cornball

Azriel Mysterious

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I just wanna say this, my comments are based on what I read and saw, some members started SHIT with him!
Just like in real life, if you start shit with someone you don't know personally,you don't know what kind of response you gonna get, in this case vendor is not the kind of vendor that will shut his mouth and take it in the ass!!!
Roxy asked our co members to stop!but some members won't let it go!
It is what it is, Roxy maybe needed a break ,LET HER BE, she's always welcome to the underground when she's ready!

VAPE ON
I was raised never to throw the first punch, but be damn sure to throw the last.

I didn't really get involved in the "Controversy". I DID say I thought Jai came off as kind of obnoxious in the Merlin* Review Video. He may or may not ACTUALLY be obnoxious, but that was the impression I got from watching ONE video. Hey, maybe he was having a bad fucking day. Who knows?

I still don't know all that transpired, just that shit was flung (on BOTH sides) and Roxy left.

I was hoping this thread would provide more insight into what the fuck ACTUALLY happened.

*Edit: I typed Boreas instead of Merlin

Last edited:

Azriel Mysterious

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
46113820.jpg
Nah. You don't need Jesus or religion to be a good person, just empathy.

f2e904699b688666a501c8ba0ed02b3b.jpg

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I was raised never to throw the first punch, but be damn sure to throw the last.

I didn't really get involved in the "Controversy". I DID say I thought Jai came off as kind of obnoxious in the Boreas Review Video. He may or may not ACTUALLY be obnoxious, but that was the impression I got from watching ONE video. Hey, maybe he was having a bad fucking day. Who knows?

I still don't know all that transpired, just that shit was flung (on BOTH sides) and Roxy left.

I was hoping this thread would provide more insight into what the fuck ACTUALLY happened.
Nothing really happen, JAI made a review
Roxy fanboy and gals didn't like it
You posted the vid and the rest is history...
This thread was created for JAI.. Like I said
It is what it is... They started shit,vendor fought back Roxy left, that was the story..

VAPE ON

Azriel Mysterious

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
What do you mean "now"?...... it always was management discretion. The scant rules are guidelines for expected conduct.... common sense fills out the rest of what we expect. Sadly, common sense ain't so common. Ready to let it go, or want to be banned? It's entirely up to you.
"Common Sense is a Flower that doesn't grow in all Gardens"

Or some shit like that. Lol I don't remember the exact quote.

Azriel Mysterious

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Still goin strong eh? Damn drama queens lol

Come on tho, Roxy left, get over it. Yea she was nice and knowledgeable, and she designed arguably the best RTA ever made with the Boreas, but come on, if youre gonna design something and have it put out on the public market you gotta be ready to have a few people completely trash it. It even happened with the Boreas (her white knight army took to that cause). And now it happened with the Merlin (and surprise, her white knight army took up the cause). Its gonna happen when you put something out there for the public. To let yourself be run off a forum because of one negative voice is kinda childish.

Personally I didnt much care for the Merlin all that much either. Not that it was a bad tank. It was designed well, built well, and was a quality piece of gear, but the airflow was just too tight to appeal to me. If the airflow was much greater then it would have been another winner imo. But it is what it is, its suppose to be a tight draw MTL tank, and because of that, I didnt much like it all that much.
I haven't tried the Merlin, but the Boreas is all I use. It's a WONDERFUL RTA. ^.^

To be fair, Roxy deals with constant physical pain. Something I know all too well. I have CRPS and it is one of the MOST PAINFUL things a person can have.

When I am in a lot of pain, like I am EVERY MINUTE of EVERY DAY, I can get bitchy at times. Constant pain really fucks with you.

I don't think she should have left over this, but it is her choice.

I have no ill will towards Jai.

He and Roxy are adults and should be able to resolve this as such.

Azriel Mysterious

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
To be fair he said she was being a C*** not that she was one. (at least as far as I read, may have missed if he did later on). I don't like that word anyway.

And she was participating in it too. Not that she deserved that response, cuz she didn't. There is blame on all sides. And now that I saw what transpired, I'm not taking a side. I'm Switzerland. I like Roxy and miss her posts. I don't know Jai, but he had a right to defend himself and people making fun of him being a vet was NOT COOL!!!!!!!!! :headbang:

I will say Thank you for your service, @Jai Haze!
Yeah I'm pretty Switzerland here too...

Azriel Mysterious

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
For what it is worth, I do not accuse you of being a Bigot.

Unless you have posted negative comments about me being an Old White Dude , Meat Eating, Heterosexual, Lapsed Catholic Vaper that owns cat's (or do they own me?) such as myself?

I am a really nice guy once you have gotten past the above:cheers:
"Dogs have Owners, Cats have Staff..."

Azriel Mysterious

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Hard to miss it since his mouth is not even open, or in the middle of a bite.
True.

I just noticed, I was wearing my AK-47 belly button ring. (When I went to see if his mouth was open since I only noticed his eyes)

Azriel Mysterious

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
LOL, creeper saw exhibition?
You haven't been to many Conventions have you?

My outfit is tame in comparison to some of the outfits people wear.

Anime cosplayers choose some pretty skimpy outfits. Too many of them are waaay too *ahem* "large" *ahem* to wear them.

I don't care what a person weighs, but when a fat roll is covering your costume to the point it looks like you are naked, maybe a different costume would be better.

I live in Florida and spent most my childhood in the Daytona Beach area. It is the same phenomenon as the women in string bikinis that weigh more than a smart car and similarly figured men in speedos that flock to the beaches during BikeWeek and Biketoberfest etc.

Azriel Mysterious

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I'm hoping my additions to this thread have eased some tensions. Sometimes a distraction is needed to allow cooler heads to prevail. ^.^

Jai Haze

Haters Make Me Famous
VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Reviewer
Unlisted Vendor
I'm hoping my additions to this thread have eased some tensions. Sometimes a distraction is needed to allow cooler heads to prevail. ^.^
ive been fine the whole time, its seems on the other hand others have not. thanks for popping in

celticluvr

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
When I was 15, I was going on my first cruise. We left via Florida and had to spend the night there so we could board early the next morning. That evening we went to the beach and it was empty, except for one extremely older gentleman( I'd say eightyish) jogging his wrinkled self down the beach wearing a sparkly gold Speedo... with his *ahem* nethers falling out either side.

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
You haven't been to many Conventions have you?

My outfit is tame in comparison to some of the outfits people wear.

Anime cosplayers choose some pretty skimpy outfits. Too many of them are waaay too *ahem* "large" *ahem* to wear them.

I don't care what a person weighs, but when a fat roll is covering your costume to the point it looks like you are naked, maybe a different costume would be better.

I live in Florida and spent most my childhood in the Daytona Beach area. It is the same phenomenon as the women in string bikinis that weigh more than a smart car and similarly figured men in speedos that flock to the beaches during BikeWeek and Biketoberfest etc.
LOL , no I haven't, not my thing, lived near Daytona beach for about 4 years a while back, saw it all honey, and went out of my way to avoid all the display and pandemonium, but hey to each his own:wave:

Azriel Mysterious

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
LOL , no I haven't, not my thing, lived near Daytona beach for about 4 years a while back, saw it all honey, and went out of my way to avoid all the display and pandemonium, but hey to each his own:wave:
:giggle:

I look at it this way, if you want to "put yourself on display" in ANY way, be prepared for positive AND negative reactions.

If a chick wears a low cut shirt, she shouldn't get angry if someone "looks" at what she has "put on display". HOWEVER, if someone tries to touch you it is a different story.

Once I knew I couldn't go into the Navy, I planned on going to Medical School instead. I was going to be a stripper to pay for it since I had a background in dance and gymnastics and martial arts (7 years of jazz and two, 2 years ballet 4 years swing dancing, 2 years gymnastics and 4 years mixed discipline martial arts).

But my CRPS developed too fast and too badly for any of that. ~.~

skt239

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I watched a few of @Jai Haze 's reviews on the PooTubes and I gotta say, they are good videos. Part of my occupation is over seeing production of a home improvement show so when a video is well produced, I take notice. the videos have good lighting, they are timed / well consumable, he adds a bit of humor and for the most part, the reviews seem to be honest. That's a lot more I can say for the some of the more popular reviewers (Mike Vapes comes to mind) who basically tell you to run out and buy every piece shit that shows up on their doorstep. I don't agree with some of the conduct he displayed in both this thread and the other but only because he his a business owner and IMO it was poor form. If he was just another member, I'm sure this thread would not even exist. All that being said, whudup Jai, welcome to the forum.

>Flame Suit Activated<

AndriaD

Yes, I DO wear a mask! I'm vaccinated, too!
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
:giggle:

I look at it this way, if you want to "put yourself on display" in ANY way, be prepared for positive AND negative reactions.

If a chick wears a low cut shirt, she shouldn't get angry if someone "looks" at what she has "put on display". HOWEVER, if someone tries to touch you it is a different story.

Once I knew I couldn't go into the Navy, I planned on going to Medical School instead. I was going to be a stripper to pay for it since I had a background in dance and gymnastics and martial arts (7 years of jazz and two, 2 years ballet 4 years swing dancing, 2 years gymnastics and 4 years mixed discipline martial arts).

But my CRPS developed too fast and too badly for any of that. ~.~

What is CRPS? I can't puzzle it out. It's an acronym I haven't run across before.

Andria

PS -- and I agree with you -- if someone has something showing, then clearly they want it to be seen, and shouldn't get their knickers in a twist if someone compliments it, or even possibly has rude things to say about it. Though on the latter, I was always taught "If you can't say anything nice, don't say anything at all."

Miamora

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
@Jai Haze maybe i missed it or I am just to lazy to look but i would like to see some of your reviews can you post a link to the most recent please?

skt239

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
What is CRPS? I can't puzzle it out. It's an acronym I haven't run across before.

Andria

PS -- and I agree with you -- if someone has something showing, then clearly they want it to be seen, and shouldn't get their knickers in a twist if someone compliments it, or even possibly has rude things to say about it. Though on the latter, I was always taught "If you can't say anything nice, don't say anything at all."

I believe it stands for Complex regional pain syndrome, something I'm all to familiar with. @Azriel Mysterious , please correct me if I'm wrong.

Azriel Mysterious

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year

Andria

http://www.rsdhope.org/letter-to-families-and-friends-of-crps-or-rsds-patients.html
This is an open letter by a CRPS patient that does a great job explaining what it is like to have CRPS.

Rather than link to medical sites that can be hard to decipher, she explains it in a way that's easy to understand.

Basically my Central Nervous System fucking hates me and I have to live with debilitating pain 24/7. But it is more than just pain. It also affects the Limbic System which means it fucks with my emotions, sleep, and memory.
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Limbic_system

It is one of the most painful things a person can have. This is a list of 4 of the WORST things someone can have:
http://paindatabase.com/painconditions/

AndriaD

Yes, I DO wear a mask! I'm vaccinated, too!
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
http://www.rsdhope.org/letter-to-families-and-friends-of-crps-or-rsds-patients.html
This is an open letter by a CRPS patient that does a great job explaining what it is like to have CRPS.

Rather than link to medical sites that can be hard to decipher, she explains it in a way that's easy to understand.

Basically my Central Nervous System fucking hates me and I have to live with debilitating pain 24/7. But it is more than just pain. It also affects the Limbic System which means it fucks with my emotions, sleep, and memory.

It is one of the most painful things a person can have. This is a list of 4 of the WORST things someone can have:

Yikes. Your lack of smiles suddenly makes perfect sense!

I looked at that McGill pain chart, but it doesn't say anything about appendicitis... which is by far the worst pain I've ever suffered -- so extreme, that even trying to talk caused my entire torso to "lock tight", which in itself is painful; it must be an autonomic response to either the horrific pain or the sepsis. The only thing that eased it was the IV morphine -- which didn't remove the pain, not at all, but softened it enough that my entire upper body didn't lock up. I know when they asked me, in the ER, to describe my pain 1-10, I said "15... or maybe 27." Of course with lots of gasping in between words, as my torso locked up.

My son recently had surgery on his hip, to repair a torn cartilage; a piece of it had actually been torn OFF and was just riding around in there, causing him terrible pain. Now, the incision is healing, and he says that's better, and the joint itself is better... but now he has this ungodly pain all down the front of his thigh, he says it feels like burning. I'm wondering if this CRPS might be afflicting him. I surely hope not, and that possibly it's just nerve damage that will ultimately, if slowly, heal and stop bothering him.

Andria

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon

I looked at that McGill pain chart, but it doesn't say anything about appendicitis... which is by far the worst pain I've ever suffered -- so extreme, that even trying to talk caused my entire torso to "lock tight", which in itself is painful; it must be an autonomic response to either the horrific pain or the sepsis. The only thing that eased it was the IV morphine -- which didn't remove the pain, not at all, but softened it enough that my entire upper body didn't lock up. I know when they asked me, in the ER, to describe my pain 1-10, I said "15... or maybe 27." Of course with lots of gasping in between words, as my torso locked up.

My son recently had surgery on his hip, to repair a torn cartilage; a piece of it had actually been torn OFF and was just riding around in there, causing him terrible pain. Now, the incision is healing, and he says that's better, and the joint itself is better... but now he has this ungodly pain all down the front of his thigh, he says it feels like burning. I'm wondering if this CRPS might be afflicting him. I surely hope not, and that possibly it's just nerve damage that will ultimately, if slowly, heal and stop bothering him.

Andria
I had surgery on a hip ligament in my 20s. Simple surgery "23 hour" stay in the hospital, to be considered outpatient, but I had months of rehab afterward. Pretty painful ordeal. I used to walk in constant pain. Since then and the healing, it's much like my grandparents used to be, and only hurts when it rains.

Miamora

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year

Sounds a lot like fibromalgia except that fibro is wide spread , I get migrains

Azriel Mysterious

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year

Andria
My CRPS was triggered by a knee surgery I had in 2005. (Of course it took years for a diagnosis since I had incompetent doctors and no knowledge of CRPS at the time.)

I'd take him to a neurologist especially one that is known to treat CRPS ASAP.

If it IS CRPS, the only shot he has at POSSIBLY curing t is with EARLY INTERVENTION.

I wouldn't wish this disorder on my worst enemy. It is a living hell.

VU Sponsors