Member For 4 Years
f8c9446a376480080d8d982fdb718b09.jpg

Vape On

psyshack

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Psy....go into competitive shooting and you can buy any mod you want. Competitive pistol shooting is done at 25 or 50 yards. Skeet shooting at 60-70 yards with a shot gun. If you can hit a moving target with a pistol at 100 yards with your off hand, you'd tear up the competitive pistol game. I've never attempted it, but next time i get a chance, I'm gonna see if i can even hit a still target with my good hand at 100 yards with a pistol.

Something has been taken all wrong or my statement was not clear. I shoot clays at a 100 yards on the berm static. I practice like this off hand standing. Not weak hand or off bench with support. With stock sites. I'm not one of those people that has to have the new fancy sites. For me practicing long distance shots, pistol, make my defensive and and close range shooting and accuracy better.

I have shot competitively. To honestly make a living at shooting one has to be a top 20 shooter in at least 3 disciplines if not 5. You have to travel all over the country to compete, speaking engagements, shows, sponsor meet and greets. It's completely insane.

Wingsfan0310

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I guess I missed a whole bunch of drama and low brow insults from our resident troll. I will say this, the ignore button is a wonderful thing; so is the RX200.

Happy dig out day everyone!

Since everyone universally agrees he's nothing but a troll. An even more wonderful thing would be for the powers that be to remove him. The ignore button unfortunately doesn't work for all along with the fact if someone quotes him it still shows up.

If I was a mod I would have banned him long ago. No since in exposing the good people of this forum to that rubbish. Free speech only goes so far. You can't yell fire in a crowded theater, discrimination, etc. Plus free speech doesn't even apply to a private forum like this iirc. Making fun of someone who lost their job and could possibly cause a family hardship is beyond disgusting! Makes me wonder if this is the right place for me. Just my 2 cents.

Cheers,
Steve

gtrovil

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
From my observation said troll says stupid stuff, almost everyone rallies and comes back down on him. He just seems like someone to ignore to me. And that might be the worst thing that could be done to/for him. #shrug#

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Since everyone universally agrees he's nothing but a troll. An even more wonderful thing would be for the powers that be to remove him. The ignore button unfortunately doesn't work for all along with the fact if someone quotes him it still shows up.

If I was a mod I would have banned him long ago. No since in exposing the good people of this forum to that rubbish. Free speech only goes so far. You can't yell fire in a crowded theater, discrimination, etc. Plus free speech doesn't even apply to a private forum like this iirc. Making fun of someone who lost their job and could possibly cause a family hardship is beyond disgusting! Makes me wonder if this is the right place for me. Just my 2 cents.

Cheers,
Steve
As I mentioned before, karma will find those who need it most, until then, with enough rope he will indeed earn that ban, as of now, no rules have been broken, but many will see if that happens and to me that day will be a good one. Hopefully you will stick around for the festivities:)

skt239

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years

Cheers,
Steve
He actually did that? Wow that is almost as bad as his insulting people with cognitive and physical disabilities. I respect the the mods tolerance but he is a the one bad apple in a big bunch. We could do without him as really brings down the value of the forum as a whole.

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
That does look good. Something as simple as a complementary drip tip tied it together nicely. Looks like yours is reading .01 high on the ohms also.
Yeah man I was cleaning up my office, I came across a collection of drip tips different colors, I have triple coil inside this thank right now, it's suppose to be .4ohms, I finally found a use for the SMOK mini.

Vape On

psyshack

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
My oldest grandson just called. He's on his way over and wants to see if I can fix his crown tank. It's been leaking since he got it for Christmas. He's got a RX200 also.

psyshack

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Off to the vape shop his RX200 is in bad shape. It's been dropped, smashed and ran over by one of his tractors while tending a milo plot. He's a cowboy and real hard on stuff.

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
My oldest grandson just called. He's on his way over and wants to see if I can fix his crown tank. It's been leaking since he got it for Christmas. He's got a RX200 also.
That's easy fix

Vape On

CorallineAlgae

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I had that problem when I first got my Crown. The small O-ring in the top cap wasn't seated properly. It's the O-righ in the piece that you unscrew to top fill the tank. The one that connects to the chimney. Make sure that one is seated just right. If that doesn't do it then check to make sure that the O-rings on the class section are both undamaged with one at the top and one at the bottom. Hope it''s one of those.

Prsurf2k

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Well Magoo,(Yep, that is what we call you behind the scenes. Actually it is the nicest thing we call you) it seems that you are dying for all the attention that your mommy did not give you so I am taking time off from the Mod's/Admins Saturday evening "Circle Jerk" that you so often accuse us of to get a start on what I want to call.................

WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU!

You come in here after being ejected from ECF and most likely ever other forum.

Accuse the VU membership of being weak minded pieces of crap that are headed for ISIS membership and are actively lookiing to purchase mods from ISIS.

The one thing I will say in your favor (?) is that reading your post is like masturbating with a cheese grater. Always interesting but extremely painful..

You seem to take delight from the safety of your mom's basment (by the way do you wear a Captain Kirk or Mr. Spock uniform) and your Windows Vista PC in taking beyond cheap shots at our phyically handicapped members or those with other members (in much, MUCH better standing than you) that suffer from PTSD from serving our country.

Did you do serve our country Steve Magoo?

And before you use your beyond twisted logic, no, I have not served. But I do indeed support the Wounded Warrior Project with my own hard earned dollars.

And now, we have a member that has lost their job and their earning potential, and while they are worrying about how they are going to support their family, You call them an "Unemployed Bum"?

How is that Pizza Delivery route working out for you anyway? You seem to be here pissing people off almost 24/7 yourself

And before you ask me why I am here a lot, well I embraced the American Dream from an early age and I own MY OWN FREAKING COMPANY!

I believe that Alice Cooper wrote a song with you and others like you in mind..............................

All of the above being said, I am posting this as just one of the regular VU Membership.

If I had my way as a mod (well once I was done with my most recent "Circle Jerk" anyway) you would be on your way to "Charm" another vaping forum.

Feeling a bit childish at the moment (a feeling that you should be well acquainted with) how do you like being viewed as one of these by the many VU Members............................?

View attachment 39087
UncleRJ please save your money and look for another ave., to continue your support for the troops and veterans. WWP has been found to not be so much into helping the warriors and veterans as they claimed and lining their pockets. Sure I understand overhead cost for operations and staff and blah blah blah but they overstepped and took more than they gave. and Thank You again for supporting the troops and veterans.!

smacksy

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Sorry to hear the OP calling the RX crap...lol
2897ce2d313a1694785ef518449052a5.jpg
I've had these two for over a month vaping them everyday..they perform wonderfully, no issues of any kind..I love getting over two days on the batts before needing swapped out..longest battery life I've ever got on a mod...at only $45 (ea) they are the best mods I've vaped yet..great value, and vape money well spent

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

psyshack

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I had that problem when I first got my Crown. The small O-ring in the top cap wasn't seated properly. It's the O-righ in the piece that you unscrew to top fill the tank. The one that connects to the chimney. Make sure that one is seated just right. If that doesn't do it then check to make sure that the O-rings on the class section are both undamaged with one at the top and one at the bottom. Hope it''s one of those.

I got it fixed. Nice tank. Seems like the Crown and Herakles Plus seem to vape about the same.

psyshack

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I finally got my RX200 to work right. I pulled the tank and battery's, I then went old school updating the firmware off the usb cable. Only power for the mod during the update was the usb port from the computer at 1 amp. I then rewrote V1.07, then installed V1.08 and then installed V3.00. I just walked it up. That is very old tech having to install the firmware in order like that. But it has worked great. TC is working fantastic and the mod is reading the coil ohms perfect now. I'm a happy camper!!!!! :)

rotax

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I just thought i would put my 2cents in , I got my rx200 last week and updated the firmware to V3. I have my crown tank on top .25 coil in temp mode.
I set the tcr to 165 at 65 watts at 480 F. This is the only box i have that really works great in temp control . I love it .

psyshack

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I just thought i would put my 2cents in , I got my rx200 last week and updated the firmware to V3. I have my crown tank on top .25 coil in temp mode.
I set the tcr to 165 at 65 watts at 480 F. This is the only box i have that really works great in temp control . I love it .

What material is the coil made of?

psyshack

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I would have never ever thought I would have bought another RX200,,,,, not in my wildest drug induced dreams. NEVER!

But I did today.

20160128_185637.jpg

I got the RX200 and Crown at VapeDNA pricing at a local shop. I paid for 1 battery and got the other two free. That made them even cheaper than VapeNW and VapeDNA. 60 mil of juice and four beers were free. Yes my vape shop sells Okie 3.2 beer.

While I have my other RX200 now working right. I have to use TCR to make it work right with the Crown, Herakles or Atlantics V2 with NI, TI, or SS coils. The new one works great without having to use TCR advanced setting with the same tanks and coils/pills or my Velocity.

The Coil Master Kit is vape mail from yesterday. I really like it!

After working with the new RX200 I can see why folks rave about it. I don't see at all why folks rave about the Crown tank. It's good! But my Herakles Plus is better. So is my Atlantis V2. And they all have to measure up and compare flavor wise to my SUBOX Mini tank. Poor little Kanger tank loves to make flavor and get close to the big boys clouds. It's my favorite tank. SUBOX Mini is my fav. over all combo. I will enjoy having it as my work vape starting Feb. 1st when i return to work after my surgery.

f1r3b1rd

https://cookingwithlegs.com/
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Congrats !!! I agree with you on the tanks! The only sub tank I use Is the silo beast with the aspire Atlantis triton tanks

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

smacksy

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I would have never ever thought I would have bought another RX200,,,,, not in my wildest drug induced dreams. NEVER!

But I did today.

View attachment 39756

I got the RX200 and Crown at VapeDNA pricing at a local shop. I paid for 1 battery and got the other two free. That made them even cheaper than VapeNW and VapeDNA. 60 mil of juice and four beers were free. Yes my vape shop sells Okie 3.2 beer.

While I have my other RX200 now working right. I have to use TCR to make it work right with the Crown, Herakles or Atlantics V2 with NI, TI, or SS coils. The new one works great without having to use TCR advanced setting with the same tanks and coils/pills or my Velocity.

After working with the new RX200 I can see why folks rave about it. I don't see at all why folks rave about the Crown tank. It's good! But my Herakles Plus is better. So is my Atlantis V2. And they all have to measure up and compare flavor wise to my SUBOX Mini tank. Poor little Kanger tank loves to make flavor and get close to the big boys clouds. It's my favorite tank. SUBOX Mini is my fav. over all combo. I will enjoy having it as my work vape starting Feb. 1st when i return to work after my surgery.
I own two RX mods and love'um! But I'm really liking my Griffin RTA's..they blow the Crown away, and vape even better than the TFV4 with any of those expensive coils..speaking of which I don't have to buy any pre-made coils anymore..use that money elsewhere, like for juice..Griffin is easy to build on the huge velocity style dual coil deck..wrap a couple coils and install cotton wicks and its ready to go...wire and cotton is cheap, and man, does it blow the clouds, and flavor is superb..
Anyway, congrats on getting the RX!

Wingsfan0310

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I own two RX mods and love'um! But I'm really liking my Griffin RTA's..they blow the Crown away, and vape even better than the TFV4 with any of those expensive coils..speaking of which I don't have to buy any pre-made coils anymore..use that money elsewhere, like for juice..Griffin is easy to build on the huge velocity style dual coil deck..wrap a couple coils and install cotton wicks and its ready to go...wire and cotton is cheap, and man, does it blow the clouds, and flavor is superb..
Anyway, congrats on getting the RX!

Funny you should mention the Griffin. I'm getting close to pulling the trigger on one to go with my Billow V2's and UD Bellus (I'm a RTA guy). My only questions are do your juice holes all line up when opened (I've read a few people say a couple are partially closed)? Any problem with wicking/dry hits on high VG juice? Thanks in advance my friend!

Cheers,
Steve

BPROSEK

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Congrats !!! I agree with you on the tanks! The only sub tank I use Is the silo beast with the aspire Atlantis triton tanks

silo beast with triton coils? or were you meaning separate tanks? I have a beast and am interested in other coil options.

f1r3b1rd

https://cookingwithlegs.com/
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
silo beast with triton coils?
Yup! Silo beast takes any tank on the Atlantis system. I use the 0.4 ohm Triton coils which are SS 316l, they rock on my dna200 at 45w and 460degrees with a 55w preheat.

smacksy

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Funny you should mention the Griffin. I'm getting close to pulling the trigger on one to go with my Billow V2's and UD Bellus (I'm a RTA guy). My only questions are do your juice holes all line up when opened (I've read a few people say a couple are partially closed)? Any problem with wicking/dry hits on high VG juice? Thanks in advance my friend!

Cheers,
Steve
They look closed sometimes, lol
But there is a curve in the juice channels I line up wih the port holes to know when they are open...and those juice channels are huge! No dry hits even chain vaping!
c5e6e607c55719e7ddcb5cc4a5cdbf7e.jpg
Its one of the best tanks I've vaped yet and the fact it's a RTA is icing on the cake! I just ordered another one from VapeNW that should be here soon..I'd pull the trigger, I don't think you'd be disappointed!

psyshack

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I did ask my vape shop to order me a RTA base for the Crown. Just in case they kill the current pills for my Crown. But I have a Velocity clone that kicks ass when I want to drip. Really don't need anymore vapeware. Just had to listen to the wife softly bitch at me. I may just really piss her off in the morning and go preorder a new Focus RS. That would put a knot in her panties. :)

Wingsfan0310

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
They look closed sometimes, lol
But there is a curve in the juice channels I line up wih the port holes to know when they are open...and those juice channels are huge! No dry hits even chain vaping!
c5e6e607c55719e7ddcb5cc4a5cdbf7e.jpg
Its one of the best tanks I've vaped yet and the fact it's a RTA is icing on the cake! I just ordered another one from VapeNW that should be here soon..I'd pull the trigger, I don't think you'd be disappointed!

Thanks buddy, I really appreciate you taking the time to respond. I think I'm going to pull the trigger.

Cheers,
Steve

skt239

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years

Love my silo beast. I got one a couple weeks ago and it's my favorite. Especially with the shorty sleeve

diceman1000

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years

But I did today.

View attachment 39756

Just wait til those Crown coils break in good. My Crown is the only prefab coil tank I keep in rotation with my RTAs, which include the Aromamizer, Griffin, and Crius.

Sent from my LG-us990 using Tapatalk

VU Sponsors