nadalama

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
you just jinxed yourself. Better knock on wood.

Technically I could go home without any repercussions because i'm salary, but it still looks bad in the bosses eyes.

Oh, I'm knocking. Believe me, I am.

My coworkers and I rarely ever take a sick day, since we now have the ability to work from home. I might get to sleep an hour longer in the morning, but here I'll be, even if I'm sick, working from damn home. I take my work laptop with me on vacation, been on call basically 24-7 for about 30 years now.

Not trying to convince you to do anything that makes you look bad. I just think it's wrong that it would make you look bad. When people are sick, they need to be at home. This is how epidemics start, when people don't stay home.

Mykreign

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Oh, I'm knocking. Believe me, I am.

My coworkers and I rarely ever take a sick day, since we now have the ability to work from home. I might get to sleep an hour longer in the morning, but here I'll be, even if I'm sick, working from damn home. I take my work laptop with me on vacation, been on call basically 24-7 for about 30 years now.

Not trying to convince you to do anything that makes you look bad. I just think it's wrong that it would make you look bad. When people are sick, they need to be at home. This is how epidemics start, when people don't stay home.
i agree.

We're given 5 free sick days for the year and the majority of those were used up during this horrible winter we've had. The kids have had at least 12 snow days and have requested them to be waived by the state. I wish they took that into account and excused people but they dont.

midknight420

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ugh i feel even worse today. My throat feels like sand paper. I should go home.
For sore throat I buy local honey and real lemon (not that fake juice crap). Make you some hot tea with some of both those. Not only does it feel good on your throat, but the antioxidants that every one of those ingredients has naturally help to fight the illness.

Sent from my LGMP450 using Tapatalk

Mykreign

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
For sore throat I buy local honey and real lemon (not that fake juice crap). Make you some hot tea with some of both those. Not only does it feel good on your throat, but the antioxidants that every one of those ingredients has naturally help to fight the illness.

I can't stand tea lol but i dont have honey lemon cough drops

midknight420

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I can't stand tea lol but i dont have honey lemon cough drops
I keepa large bag of honey lemon halls on hand for at work. I do allot of yelling at work calling out customer numbers and they help to cost my throat.

nadalama

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
I keepa large bag of honey lemon halls on hand for at work. I do allot of yelling at work calling out customer numbers and they help to cost my throat.

Honey Lemon Halls Are The Best Cough Drops. The Best.

CaFF

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Watching Golf somewhat absently ATM.
Deciding on whether I should make the walk to Petco and DollarTree for Tiki stuff and household supplies.
It's pretty nice out....

Snap796.jpg

But, I must've slept on my back some as I feel like crap. :-/

midknight420

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Honey Lemon Halls Are The Best Cough Drops. The Best.
That's the only ones I ever use. I love'em haha. They help allot at work to keep my throat coated when I'm having to holler out names at work. Our intercom system sucks, so I do it the old fashioned way. I'm louder than the intercom haha.

midknight420

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Friday just meansa long day for me at work as I close on Friday and then open on Saturday, but I rest at home after I get off on Saturday. I usually take an hour or two cat nap :)

BobsHere

From Wherever
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
@midknight420
My 2 favorite tobacco recipes. They're not my recipes, sorry can't remember who to credit. Anything to get mom smoking 1 less cig.

FLV Connecticut Shade 0.3
FLV Cured Tobacco 1.3
FLV Kentucky Blend 0.8
FLV Mango 1.3
INW Shisha Vanilla 1.5
FLV Virginia Tobacco 1.2

FA Black Fire 0.5
FLV Cured Tobacco 1.5
FW Salted Caramel 0.25
LA Grape 3
FLV Red Burley .75
INW Shisha Vanilla 1

midknight420

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
@midknight420
My 2 favorite tobacco recipes. They're not my recipes, sorry can't remember who to credit. Anything to get mom smoking 1 less cig.

FLV Connecticut Shade 0.3
FLV Cured Tobacco 1.3
FLV Kentucky Blend 0.8
FLV Mango 1.3
INW Shisha Vanilla 1.5
FLV Virginia Tobacco 1.2

FA Black Fire 0.5
FLV Cured Tobacco 1.5
FW Salted Caramel 0.25
LA Grape 3
FLV Red Burley .75
INW Shisha Vanilla 1
Thanks allot. I saves these recipes in my memo pad. Mom hasn't tried this mix yet. I just rewicked the tank last night and she'll hopefully try this out today. I'm pretty excited to see what she thinks.

CaFF

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Last edited:

BobsHere

From Wherever
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Thanks allot. I saves these recipes in my memo pad. Mom hasn't tried this mix yet. I just rewicked the tank last night and she'll hopefully try this out today. I'm pretty excited to see what she thinks.

THIS WEEKEND ONLY!
Save 20% on all Flavorah flavors, including their NEW RELEASES with code FLAVORAH20 now through Sunday, March 10!

BCF

BobsHere

From Wherever
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Ya, as in to nom :D
https://en.oxforddictionaries.com/definition/nom

Like this:

My Brunch

Wheat toast spread with Ghost Pepper Mustard, fried bologna, pepper-jack cheese, and an egg over medium. Copious amounts of Tellicherry pepper also was applied.

Yup, it got nommed all to hell. ;)
Sometimes a good fried bologna sandwich just hits the spot. Also can cures what ails ya.

Artemis

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I love eggs and bacon-skip the toast for low carb. I just made a pot of chili for his weekend meals. I saved some meat for my salads. I haven't made him a beef chili in over 7 years. Usually, its lean pork sausage or turkey.

The new flavarah flavors must have gold flakes or something. The prices (I'm sure its a manufacturer set price) are very high.

nadalama

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
Ya, as in to nom :D
https://en.oxforddictionaries.com/definition/nom

Like this:

My Brunch

Wheat toast spread with Ghost Pepper Mustard, fried bologna, pepper-jack cheese, and an egg over medium. Copious amounts of Tellicherry pepper also was applied. All done up right in my cast iron skillet. :)

Yup, it got nommed all to hell. ;)

I may have to leave here and go get fried eggs. Haven't had 'em in forever. Looks fabulous.

CaFF

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I just made some ridiculous super-hot chile powder for @midknight420 and myself too, OFC.
He's a Texan and fellow chilehead, so I share. :)

wF6vB8n.jpg

That's a dinner plate and a soup spoon.
I made a big batch. About 150ml worth of evil powder.
devil-0060.gif

I'm using Pequin chile powder and Asian chile flakes for an upfront sharp heat, My home-dried Orange Habaneros and Red Habanero/Chile de Arbol for middle range, and then the heavy hitters: 7-pod LAVA, Trinidad Moruga Scorpion, Yellow and Chocolate Carolina Reaper, and some Bhut Jolokias (you know them as Ghost chiles) for the fuck of it. Added a couple Morita chipotle pods to give it a nice touch of smokiness.

Last edited:

Wb80

-DIY-demon-
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
I just made some ridiculous super-hot chile powder for @midknight420 and myself too, OFC.

wF6vB8n.jpg

devil-0060.gif

I'm using Pequin chile powder and Asian chile flakes for an upfront sharp heat, My home-dried Orange Habaneros and Red Habanero/Chile de Arbol for middle range, and then the heavy hitters: 7-pod LAVA, Trinidad Moruga Scorpion, Yellow and Chocolate Carolina Reaper, and some Bhut Jolokias (you know then as ghost chiles) for the fuck of it. Added a couple Morita chipotle pods to give it a nice touch of smokiness.
My eyes r watering just looking at it.

CaFF

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
My go to is and egg and bacon on a toast sandwich with a little jam. Tastes good, fills tummy, clogs arteries, all in one.

Oh yeah, bacon is good on everything. :D

I may have to leave here and go get fried eggs. Haven't had 'em in forever. Looks fabulous.

Thanks!
It is pretty hard to beat a good 'ol egg...pun intended. ;)

My eyes r watering just looking at it.

Yeah, that happens. Especially if ya breathe any..owww..

CaFF

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I do hot and love it. But i have a cut off point when heat mutes the flavor.

IDK, some of these superhot chiles have amazing flavors; fruity, tangy, earthy, etc.
Ya just have to build a tolerance up to enjoy them. I didn't start off eating superhots, it took years.

You get used to one pepper's heat, then need more, and more.... next thing ya know habanero is a table sauce. :)

If ya never had that endorphin rush from a pepper, it ain't hot enough. :D

Last edited:

midknight420

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years

wF6vB8n.jpg

devil-0060.gif

I'm using Pequin chile powder and Asian chile flakes for an upfront sharp heat, My home-dried Orange Habaneros and Red Habanero/Chile de Arbol for middle range, and then the heavy hitters: 7-pod LAVA, Trinidad Moruga Scorpion, Yellow and Chocolate Carolina Reaper, and some Bhut Jolokias (you know them as Ghost chiles) for the fuck of it. Added a couple Morita chipotle pods to give it a nice touch of smokiness.
I'm pretty excited to try this stuff. It's hard to find a good pepper blend even here in Texas surprisingly enough. I usually have to make my own sauces to as allot of the premade ones are just lacking :)

nadalama

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon

wF6vB8n.jpg

devil-0060.gif

I need to make a new batch of blackening seasoning. You reminded me.

CaFF

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I'm pretty excited to try this stuff. It's hard to find a good pepper blend even here in Texas surprisingly enough. I usually have to make my own sauces to as allot of the premade ones are just lacking :)

Right on man, I'm sure it'll be fun for ya. :)

I know some chilehead companies and folks down in TX though, used to know a few anyways, it's been years. Lotta folks grow peppers down there though, good weather. :)

midknight420

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Right on man, I'm sure it'll be fun for ya. :)

I know some chilehead companies and folks down in TX though, used to know a few anyways, it's been years. Lotta folks grow peppers down there though, good weather. :)
Ya, hot weather LOL. I used to grow my own jalapenos and habaneros in thegarden, but don't have a place to grow them now. Made some amazing sauces with them though. Some of them were straight up fire haha, but still with great flavor.

Roman_RO

Bronze Contributor
Does anyone know of a vendor located in the US that has panels and squonk bottles for the pulse X? I'd like to have the G10 panels and a colored squonk bottle. I'm also looking for a ohm boy squonk bottle.

midknight420

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Does anyone know of a vendor located in the US that has panels and squonk bottles for the pulse X? I'd like to have the G10 panels and a colored squonk bottle. I'm also looking for a ohm boy squonk bottle.
I could be wrong, but I think that Element Vape carries them. Might check VaporDNA also and possibly My Freedom Smokes. I can't remember which one I saw them on, but 95% sure that I saw them on one of those 3 sites.

Roman_RO

Bronze Contributor
Anytime. Please let me know if you find them, but pretty sure it was one of those three sites.

Element vape has the pulse bf panels but they don't have the g10 panels. I'm looking for the frosted green and the g10 red panels. The one EV have are the resin panels and they only have 4 to choose from.

VU Sponsors