Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT
Are you saying it's a good morning or are you wishing us a good morning? My brain always goes to this when someone says good morning. I work in an office so I hear "good morning" a million times a day lol.

LOL- I would be wishing you a good morning!
Sux here with all the snow and cold- sick of winter!
:teehee:

BobsHere

From Wherever
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I think some people who say "good morning" are optimists. Kind of like the saying, "If you smile, it will make you happier."

Then some people say it just because it's considered polite or the norm.
True, I fall in the middle as a realist. But, never underestimate the power of positive thinking. You reap what you sow.
GOOD MORNING......o_O

SnapDragon NY

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT
Never thought about it until now, but how crazy would it be if the kids spring break turned into a second winter break? lol

Not that they'd care. They're gonna sit on their video games or phone no matter the weather. They're like vampires. What is that bright thing outside?

Looks like Easter break is late April this year- holding out hope for better weather by then. All the grands got new bikes for XMas and are wanting to ride outside. Yes they do love their I pads and video games, but I think they are even bored with being stuck inside all winter.

SnapDragon NY

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT
The last time I felt a freeze was at the penguin exhibit at sea world, 6 yrs ago...

LOL-
I get the joy of freezing weather and snow from October til May

nadalama

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
Just back to my native habitat in the midwest, Missouri. Can go either way mid March. But even normal will be cold to me and it's not normal right now...

Missouri, having mountains, sounds like it might be chilly in early morning and late evening, even when weather during the middle of the day is temperate. Bob, you're gonna freeze your spoiled Florida hiney right off! You'll be just walking along, minding your own bidness, and suddenly...bonk! No hiney!

BobsHere

From Wherever
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Missouri, having mountains, sounds like it might be chilly in early morning and late evening, even when weather during the middle of the day is temperate. Bob, you're gonna freeze your spoiled Florida hiney right off! You'll be just walking along, minding your own bidness, and suddenly...bonk! No hiney!
:giggle: :tantrum:

DonBaldy

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I don't know what's worse. This time of year our temps are schizophrenic. Yesterday was in the 70's and today it's in the 40's. WTF. Make up your fracking mind Texas. Shit!

CaFF

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
G'morn!

Got more snow...yay...still in the 30s here. SSDD.

Did some computer stuffs, like get a new nVidia driver update for security issues. A good thing as I hadn't updated mine in some time. ;)

Also, just made some proper breakfast: an open-faced Sausage, Egg & Cheese on Oatnut toast, with sauteed zucchini, hot chile, onion, garlic, and fennel. Put a bit of spicy brown mustard on the sausage for fun and a flavor contrast.

Off to watch Golf, vape, and drink coffee...

Last edited:

SnapDragon NY

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT
G'morn!

Got more snow...yay...still in the 30s here. SSDD.

Did some computer stuffs, like get a new nVidia driver update for security issues. A good thing as I hadn't updated mine in some time. ;)

Also, just made some proper breakfast: an open-faced Sausage, Egg & Cheese on Oatnut toast, with sauteed zucchini, hot chile, onion, garlic, and fennel. Put a bit of spicy brown mustard on the sausage for fun and a flavor contrast.

Off to watch Golf, vape, and drink coffee...

Yummy! Looks delicious!

<3

SnapDragon NY

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT
Thx! Not super-fancy food, but it's a fave. Simple and easy with a lot of variations possible. :)
That's how I cook too-
Tonight it is meatloaf with mashed potatoes green beans and brown gravy.
I cook meals every day here- rarely eat out or have take out food.

CaFF

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
That's how I cook too-
Tonight it is meatloaf with mashed potatoes green beans and brown gravy.
I cook meals every day here- rarely eat out or have take out food.

YUM...now I wanna make some of that.
I got the potatoes, hamburger, green beans and a "new" convection toaster oven... :cool:

Same..I live near a zillion restaurants, never go there. I like not getting food poisoning or other illness.
I've worked fast-food and a few sit-down restaurants...if people only knew what went on behind those counters...

Last edited:

SnapDragon NY

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT
YUM...now I wanna make some of that.
I got the potatoes, hamburger, green beans and a "new" convection toaster oven... :cool:

Same..I live near a zillion restaurants, never go there. I like not getting food poisoning or other illness.
I've worked fast-food and a few sit-down restaurants...if people only knew what went on behind those counters...

Yes a nice simple meal- sometimes I make scalloped potatoes instead , then I put ketchup on the meat loaf when I bake it. Mushrooms are good on top of Meat Loaf too.
Garlic powder and butter on the green beans.
Just so expensive to eat out and not too many restaurants close by.

SnapDragon NY

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT
My son gave me his pressure cooker so I have been playing with that too- makes great beef stew, chicken and rice, chicken or beef soup, also makes great Corned Beef and Cabbage- yum!
I was shocked how quickly and delicious the food is cooked in a pressure cooker!

Nice that you have a convection toaster oven- my oven is convection and bakes really nice!

CaFF

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Yes a nice simple meal- sometimes I make scalloped potatoes instead , then I put ketchup on the meat loaf when I bake it. Mushrooms are good on top of Meat Loaf too.
Garlic powder and butter on the green beans.
Just so expensive to eat out and not too many restaurants close by.

Sounds like good home cookin' to me. :)

My son gave me his pressure cooker so I have been playing with that too- makes great beef stew, chicken and rice, chicken or beef soup, also makes great Corned Beef and Cabbage- yum!
I was shocked how quickly and delicious the food is cooked in a pressure cooker!

Nice that you have a convection toaster oven- my oven is convection and bakes really nice!

Never had a pressure cooker, but my old Rival slow-cooker gets a lot of use for stews, roasts, etc.

Yeah, I got it at a Discount store that sells returned Costco merch for cheap, for $20. Love it. :D

IMG_5029.jpg

midknight420

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Everyone is going to have a different view. Personally, I love the ARES MTL. The perfect draw.
I'm just looking for a good mtl draw, but has to have a good flavor too. This will be my first mtl rta.

Sent from my LGMP450 using Tapatalk

Artemis

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Still morning here. Enjoying some coffee before heading out. I need to buy some protein. I'm going on a kick off diet to compliment my atkins/keto diet. It will involve eating only meat for 3-5 days. I have done this before. Just a temp fix to get into fat burning mode again. I rarely eat out. My idea of eating out is meeting up with my old friend at Wendy's and having a salad. I think most take out food sucks. I love to cook and create my own recipes. I have developed a low carb garlic Alfredo sauce that I use with spaghetti squash. High in fat/lower carbs.

nadalama

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
I'm just looking for a good mtl draw, but has to have a good flavor too. This will be my first mtl rta.

I have had a Berserker for about six months. It's a nice RTA, but it is REALLY MTL. You have to be sure you really want MTL if you go there.

Ammit RDA is the same way. It's so MTL I can't stand it. Have one sitting here, been used once, probably never again. It would have been too tight for me even when I was vaping Kabukis all the time.

midknight420

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I have had a Berserker for about six months. It's a nice RTA, but it is REALLY MTL. You have to be sure you really want MTL if you go there.

Ammit RDA is the same way. It's so MTL I can't stand it. Have one sitting here, been used once, probably never again. It would have been too tight for me even when I was vaping Kabukis all the time.
A good mtl is hard to find. The Berzerker rda looks good, but I'm expecting it to be right. I have that original smm tank you sent me. I have it setup pretty good as mtl actually. Mom is using it right now and whenthese concentrates get here I'm hoping it will help her get off the smokes. Now I'm on the search for an mtl for myself. Hoping this will be a good start.

CaFF

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years

Yuppers, you're right about the Berserker MTL RDA, even using the largest AF insert it's TIGHT.
I have a Gasmods v1 RDTA too that is somewhat more open, but still to tight for my tastes. They do have great flavor though.

My old H-atty Genisis RTA is about the tightest I can enjoy and I think it's got 3x0.8" holes IIRC.

It's pretty nice out today - about 22F and mostly sunny.

IMG_5089.jpg

It's super-slippery out with hard crusty compact snow and ice, but may have to do some walking errands before it gets ice-slushy, which is worse.

The 10-day forecast can't make up it's mind:

Snap780.jpg

BobsHere

From Wherever
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Yuppers, you're right about the Berserker MTL RDA, even using the largest AF insert it's TIGHT.
I have a Gasmods v1 RDTA too that is somewhat more open, but still to tight for my tastes. They do have great flavor though.

My old H-atty Genisis RTA is about the tightest I can enjoy and I think it's got 3x0.8" holes IIRC.

It's pretty nice out today - about 22F and mostly sunny.

View attachment 132794

It's super-slippery out with hard crusty compact snow and ice, but may have to do some walking errands before it gets ice-slushy, which is worse.

The 10-day forecast can't make up it's mind:

View attachment 132795
Brrrrrrrrrrrrrrr, no hiney....brrrrrrrrrrrr

Artemis

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I have sucked in the past on building mtl coils. Gave away mtl tanks I had. Someone here on the forum got me interested in the old kanger sub tank. I bought the version 1. I'm still using the original coil that came with the tank. Soon I will try my skills and build a coil. I bought one of the coilmasters coil making kit. I haven't even looked at it yet. I have some stray coil leftovers. I gave away all the full packages. After I make a few I will buy some coil/cotton bacon and such. I have been vaping since 2010 I should know how to build coils.:(

nadalama

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
I have sucked in the past on building mtl coils. Gave away mtl tanks I had. Someone here on the forum got me interested in the old kanger sub tank. I bought the version 1. I'm still using the original coil that came with the tank. Soon I will try my skills and build a coil. I bought one of the coilmasters coil making kit. I haven't even looked at it yet. I have some stray coil leftovers. I gave away all the full packages. After I make a few I will buy some coil/cotton bacon and such. I have been vaping since 2010 I should know how to build coils.:(

I managed to screw up the RBA that came with my Subtank. Then I screwed up the RBA that came with my funky Kayfun clone (RBA looked just like the one that came with the Subtank). Then I screwed up the brand new Kayfun clone that I'd just received.

Was on a roll there for a few days, screwed up everything I touched. Still don't know what I did. Good luck with it.

Artemis

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I managed to screw up the RBA that came with my Subtank. Then I screwed up the RBA that came with my funky Kayfun clone (RBA looked just like the one that came with the Subtank). Then I screwed up the brand new Kayfun clone that I'd just received.

Was on a roll there for a few days, screwed up everything I touched. Still don't know what I did. Good luck with it.
I had the kayfun clones 3.1 and the 5s. I hated them. No matter what I did-it leaked. The subtank rba looks like it was built cheaply. I'm sure it won't last a long time around me.

nadalama

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
I had the kayfun clones 3.1 and the 5s. I hated them. No matter what I did-it leaked. The subtank rba looks like it was built cheaply. I'm sure it won't last a long time around me.

The V4 clone that I had (briefly), I think I messed with the juice control too much, to the point that it wouldn't open far enough. Dry hit city. I messed with it until I was ready to chuck it through a window, then I did chuck it somewhere, and have no idea where it is now. Was just looking for it. The masochist in me was gonna take another crack at it, but I guess not! I've protected myself from it, apparently! :giggle:

BobsHere

From Wherever
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I just buy some 28/36 SS from lightning vapes and wrap around 2.5 mm screwdriver..never even tried to spin claptons...that roll will last a very, very long time.

midknight420

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I'm thinking that I might spin up some mtl claptons soon myself. Probably when I know that the Berzerker rda is on its way to me. I've never made regular claptons only fused LOL. This should be fun.

nadalama

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
I'm thinking that I might spin up some mtl claptons soon myself. Probably when I know that the Berzerker rda is on its way to me. I've never made regular claptons only fused LOL. This should be fun.

Chances are it will either be fun, or you'll have a rat's nest. If it were me, well... :p

CaFF

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Having a beer or three of one of his favorites in honor of our thread host....HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! :confetti:

In my new-to-me Sam Adams Octoberfest 'pineapple' stein I picked up at thrift for $1
(I scored bigtime at the thrift store today, 50% off everything, so much fun.)

IMG_5097.jpg

Cheers man, u rock!!
kiss-drinks-beer.gif

Last edited:

CaFF

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years

Still have some 3.1s, some ended up mashed-up with Orchid v4s too..but I kept one Ehpro KF intact.
My trick was doing a chimney build with a small vertical contact coil. If ya can nail the wicking, it works great. :)

VU Sponsors