Midknight's Portal

CaFF

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Wooo...the way things are going, this might be THE year for my Zags. :D

Snap801.jpg

Roman_RO

Bronze Contributor
I don't understand it, you can buy the g10 panels in China all day everyday, but much harder to find them in the US that's BS! I'm not ordering directly from China either....F#$k it pisses me off.

CaFF

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I don't understand it, you can buy the g10 panels in China all day everyday, but much harder to find them in the US that's BS! I'm not ordering directly from China either....F#$k it pisses me off.

These?

https://thebestvape.com/product/pulse-x-replacement-panels/

Google search I used

Jackaroo only gives me China results. I've never even heard of that mod before?
https://www.vapecrawler.com/results/Vandy Vape Jackaroo Replacement Panel

IMO, if you have the panels you need, ya could wait a couple weeks for the ones you want from china?
I spent just $4 in China for 3 ECR rebuildable heads for my old Aspire MELO 2 tank, it's worth it. :)

Last edited:

CaFF

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
The best vape site will only let you pick 1 pair of panels. I was wanting the frosted red and green but only one it says..

Damn, you're right...

"You can add a maximum of 1 Pulse X Replacement Panels's to your cart. You already have 1."

Hmm, that's lame. I guess they don't want horders/eBayers buying up all of their stock.

Try doing two separate orders?? You would pay double shipping though...ack!

Me, I'd just do the FT and etc. route since you have working doors now. Probably cheaper and a couple weeks won't make a difference eh?

You could try putting up a WTB add in our Trading Post too, maybe someone has some they don't want?

Last edited:

CaFF

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Oh and G'morn Portal Peeps!

i-made-you-some-toast-good-morning-meme.jpg

Did ya all change your clocks ahead?
Yes, most everything is computers now, but my ancient clock radio, answering machine, microwave, a wall clock and most importantly: the coffemaker are not IoT devices. ;)

Last edited:

CaFF

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I was looking on Fasttech and saw some pulse x panels that said PC Green what does PC mean?

Polycarbonate, the type of plastic. The comments area for products on FT usually sorts out the chinglish and other oddball descriptors they use. ;)

Also, if the item photo doesn't have that clear FT logo thing behind the item, it's a stock photo and may not be what you'd get.

There should be a class on How To Fasttech...LOL

Roman_RO

Bronze Contributor
Polycarbonate, the type of plastic. The comments area for products on FT usually sorts out the chinglish and other oddball descriptors they use. ;)

Also, if the item photo doesn't have that clear FT logo thing behind the item, it's a stock photo and may not be what you'd get.

There should be a class on How To Fasttech...LOL
I read the comments and didn't see the answer for PC, so I left a comment asking what the PC means. I'm just gonna order on the BestVape site that way I know what I'm getting.

CaFF

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I read the comments and didn't see the answer for PC, so I left a comment asking what the PC means. I'm just gonna order on the BestVape site that way I know what I'm getting.

Hold on...have a little patience.

You wanted the frosted?

The PC Green/Red look like that:

9664174-6.jpg

9664175-6.jpg

If FT states authentic and not 'styled' or something, it's generally genuine.

i.e.: Authentic Vandy Vape Replacement Panel for Pulse X Mod
Each color or variation of an item has it's own discussion topic...usually got to check them all.

Last edited:

Artemis

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Last night the roads were dangerous. I had a 29 mile drive on ice and black ice on the freeway. Only took a hour to get home. I'm totally done with winter in WI. I hope they salted the roads today for my drive to work.

Have a great day!

CaFF

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Last night the roads were dangerous. I had a 29 mile drive on ice and black ice on the freeway. Only took a hour to get home. I'm totally done with winter in WI. I hope they salted the roads today for my drive to work.

Have a great day!

Dang, I'm glad ya safe! Be well, and hopefully have a good day. :)

CaFF

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I made a brekky burrito out of hash I made yesterday, a scrambled egg w/ Reaper powder, pepper-jack cheese and some El Pato Jalapeno sauce.

8XYwCoX.jpg

I'm awake now! :D

midknight420

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Finally home from workand the store. Sitting down to dinner and watch some tv. It's rare that I just get to stop and relax.

Sent from my LGMP450 using Tapatalk

Bigrick

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Because every good metalhead should. Metal wouldn't be close to what it is today without them. But can't neglect the metal gods themselves.....Iron Maiden. My all time favorite band. Going to see them when they come to San Antonio in September......with my daughter who got us the tickets already. Hell ya!

Bigrick

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
You are a very good man midnight. I wrote a bad check for some medicine for my wife and now I have to go to jail 90 days. A man from my church came today and gave me $1,000 to help her while I'm gone he also took me to the local brick and mortar and bought me a snake skin Aegis Legend just want to let you know bring my brother. There are people that good in this world and I believe you to be one of them peace out

midknight420

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Thank you brother, I truly appreciate that.

I understand where you are coming from. I would do anything for my family to make sure they have what they need, even if that meant jail time. Hang in there bro and know that you have family here. That was pretty awesome of that guy to do that for you and your wife whileyou are gone though. Take care of yourself.

CaFF

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Glad I went to do my Petco/DollarTree run yesterday, as predicted we are getting snow again. Ack!

IMG_0216.JPG

Well, more like half-frozen slush, which is even worse to walk in.

CaFF

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Yikes! It is a sunny 46 degrees in WI. However, we have had snow storms in May. Stay warm!

Speaking of warm...

IDK if you'd seen, but in my last trek to the thrift store I picked
up a very nice wool blend zipped sweater/hoodie. Turns out my usual
intuition for clothes was right, it's a Toscano and retails for $70.

I paid $2.50 for it in like-new condition..

Retail:
https://www.nordstromrack.com/shop/product/2732834/toscano-space-dye-dual-zip-hoodie?color=407%20DENIM

I'm not 6-1 and a perfect size 40 model like that guy, but it works on me pretty well.
It fits me well too, which is a rare thing. So soft and warm, I love it.

The color even matches my old grey beard..lol

IMG_0216.JPG

FWIW, that photo was taken with a $1.50 Canon A520 I got from the same thrift shopping trip :cool:
Rough estimate, I think I got near $1,000 in things that day for about $30.

poor =/= without style!

Last edited:

Artemis

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Speaking of warm...

IDK if you'd seen, but in my last trek to the thrift store I picked
up a very nice wool blend zipped sweater/hoodie. Turns out my usual
intuition for clothes was right, it's a Toscano and retails for $70.

I paid $2.50 for it in like-new condition..

Retail:
https://www.nordstromrack.com/shop/product/2732834/toscano-space-dye-dual-zip-hoodie?color=407%20DENIM

I'm not 6-1 and a perfect size 40 model like that guy, but it works on me pretty well.
It fits me well too, which is a rare thing. So soft and warm, I love it.

The color even matches my old grey beard..lol

View attachment 133531

FWIW, that photo was taken with a $1.50 Canon A520 I got from the same thrift shopping trip :cool:
Rough estimate, I think I got near $1,000 in things that day for about $30.

poor =/= without style!
That is a great purchase! I grew up poor-still working class poor so I look for deals & steals.

CaFF

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
That is a great purchase! I grew up poor-still working class poor so I look for deals & steals.

Thanks! I didn't recognize the brand at the time, but soon as I felt it while flipping through the racks I knew it was something good.
Cheap clothes always feel cheap, no matter the price or label.

CaFF

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
GAME ON!

Snap817.jpg

Zags VS their rival St. Mary's for the WCC championship. w00t!!

We'll pillage their village!!!
red-smile-0043.gif

DonBaldy

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Enjoying my only day off. Think I need a beer LOL

I'm leaving tomorrow for a short spring break vacation until Sunday. Going to be nice but odd at the same time. It'll be my wife and I, our daughter, and one of her friends. Our son is on a scouting trip to Sea Base in the Florida Keys. Little bastard.

midknight420

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I'm leaving tomorrow for a short spring break vacation until Sunday. Going to be nice but odd at the same time. It'll be my wife and I, our daughter, and one of her friends. Our son is on a scouting trip to Sea Base in the Florida Keys. Little bastard.
Ya, but nothing like hanging with some beautiful ladies :)

VU Sponsors