Become a Patron!

Martin Luther King, Jr. [POLL ADDED]

Do You Think I Was Wrong Posting The MLK Dreamsicle Meme?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.

CrazyChef

Custom Hand Crafted Coils - PureCoils.com
VU Vendor
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee

CrazyChef

VU Vendor
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Removed by staff

Censored-300x300.png

Liberals-easily-offended.jpg

Last edited:

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
That's actually a violation of rule #1 and pretty much #4, too. Video being removed.

Zamazam

Evil Vulcan's do it with Logic
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Ok everyone, lets not go down that path that leads to hate and in-tolerance. VU is a community, like any other but it is global and it is about vaping. I don't care about your ethnicity, religion, color, or sexual preference. The one thing, THE ONE THING that unites us is we vape and have kicked big tobacco in the nuts. I vape because smoking 3 packs of camel straights for 30 years fucked up my health and lungs. I'm human like you and all I want is to fuck big Tobacco with reason and facts. Let's focus on that. This fight we must win, otherwise big tobacco dictates what we will vape. I won't stand for that and will be one of many to resist overt control on a technology that will stop people from smoking.

Colors don't matter. Fucking up Big Tobacco does. Join the fight Brothers and Sisters!

raymo2u

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
I think people are taking jokes a little too hard...I would love to see the same people at a Roast or a Comedy Club

This is posted in the Not Vaping Related Section...We are still vapers and in the fight for Vaping...we can still have a laugh, cant we?

Zamazam

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
absolutely true. Just keep in mind the simple rules we have.

raymo2u

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
absolutely true. Just keep in mind the simple rules we have.
Agreed...Wait we have rules :oops::rolleyes::eek:
Dont worry Ive read them....Ive just seen alot of leniency unless someone steps in or says its going to far, but I will behave.

Zamazam

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Nice. Go back to work raymo2U.

We need the taxes.:D:D

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Ok everyone, lets not go down that path that leads to hate and in-tolerance. VU is a community, like any other but it is global and it is about vaping. I don't care about your ethnicity, religion, color, or sexual preference. The one thing, THE ONE THING that unites us is we vape and have kicked big tobacco in the nuts. I vape because smoking 3 packs of camel straights for 30 years fucked up my health and lungs. I'm human like you and all I want is to fuck big Tobacco with reason and facts. Let's focus on that. This fight we must win, otherwise big tobacco dictates what we will vape. I won't stand for that and will be one of many to resist overt control on a technology that will stop people from smoking.

Colors don't matter. Fucking up Big Tobacco does. Join the fight Brothers and Sisters!
yeah don't quit your day job.....I'm not inspired.....since when is free speech and thought the road to hate and intolerance? We have the right in this country to be as offensive as we please...and what has been the upshot....one of the most enlightened, peaceful and prosperous equatable countries in the world's history....our freedom of thought has ensured peace and tolerance, not destoyed it. PC thought police are what the stasi are about....can't argue with your right to impose rules ...but your analysis of the road to ruin is bullshit and yours alone.

martnargh

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Its funny how by the end of page 1 i could already smell pulsevapes dumb ass.

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

Zamazam

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
aaand here we go, Pissing the time away. Fuck, make it COUNT everybody!

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
or we could get an Ophra book of the month club lecture on the basis of free and open societies.

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
I removed a video that was in violation of the rules of this forum. I didn't post alternate pics in the place of those. Chef's feelings got hurt, but he agreed to the rules of this forum when he signed up. We all did. As a moderator of the forum, it's my responsibility to remove such violations when I see them.

That's all I have to say.

Zamazam

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
err OK . Book Club PulseVape is heading.

CrazyChef

VU Vendor
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Who's feelings got hurt? All I did was post a funny picture, and you got your panties all up in a bunch about it. So you decided to get up on your soapbox and post a politically correct video in response. So, I posted an UNpolitically correct parody of your response. You deleted it, under the guise of "breaking the rules", because you found it offensive. It's no big deal.

Last edited:

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
My feelings weren't hurt, I found it disrespectul. My video response was not an attempt at being PC, I personally feel that is one of the most beautiful speeches of my time, and quite appropriate considering. I was very young in those days. I vaguely remember all the hate, all the fear, the busing, the Military Police on school buses that I rode on as a child, and the violence All those things scared me back then. Your definition of "funny picture" is clearly different from my own. Truthfully, I found it rather sad, but such is the state of the world we live in.

As far as "the guise of breaking the rules" because I found it offensive.... no. I'm not allowed to do that or to abuse any "power" that a badge might give me. I have to follow the same rules as anyone here, I'm a member of this forum. The video you posted contained images that are not allowed in the forum by rules:

1. No Drug/Dry Herb related pics, videos, posts, or Drug/Dry Herb references in comments please.
The video contained images and discussed those things we do not allow here.

And

4. No posting of nudity pictures- Removals/warnings will be up to the Staff/Admin to determine
The video also contained nudity. Also not allowed here.

I wasn't on a soapbox, I was doing what I was asked to do when I became a moderator.

Yeah, I thought I was done on my last post, too, but I guess I had more to say.

Discobob

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Butthurt and being a mod enforcing the very few rules we have here are two different things.....

But whatever this fucking forum is getting fucking weird lately I think I need to take a break...

PuffPuffPass

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
I removed a video that was in violation of the rules of this forum. I didn't post alternate pics in the place of those. Chef's feelings got hurt, but he agreed to the rules of this forum when he signed up. We all did. As a moderator of the forum, it's my responsibility to remove such violations when I see them.

That's all I have to say.

There are rules? :rolleyes:

raymo2u

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
Ive noticed most of the people that get offended over that word are white and they normally dont have any colored friends...those that do have friends of different shades dont seem to mind at all and most of the African American people I know will say it more then they breath and could careless if anyone else does..Its almost the same term as "Bro" to most...

fq06

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Anyone that finds humor in that on the anniversary of his death is racist imo. You may not be wearing your to weekend cross burnings but that is a horribly insensitive and inappropriate and... a racist thing to post.

I'm not black so I'm not personally offended but I call it as I see it. If you find humor in that, racist.

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Anyone that finds humor in that on the anniversary of his death is racist imo. You may not be wearing your KKK hood to weekend cross burnings but that is a horribly insensitive and inappropriate and... a racist thing to post.

I'm not black so I'm not personally offended but I call it as I see it. If you find humor in that, racist.
wow...that is a bit of a leap.....we have a word in Englis it's "iconoclastic" read the definition....

fq06

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
wow...that is a bit of a leap.....

No, not really. What is humorous about that other than if you have racist feelings towards black people. I have a deamsicle? Rofl? Not really, it's just a meme that someone made thinking it's funny. That's about as humorous as George Washington holding ice cream, it's really not funny unless you find humor in degrading the one holding the ice cream.

I'm from Los Angeles and my parents came here from England so they were not raised with the ignorance some of our grandparents grew up with here in the US and it was not passed along to me in a watered-down version.

If someone thought they were going to post a racist pic and not get opinions or even get called a racist, they were wrong.

raymo2u

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
Anyone that finds humor in that on the anniversary of his death is racist imo. You may not be wearing your KKK hood to weekend cross burnings but that is a horribly insensitive and inappropriate and... a racist thing to post.

Man O Man...I really cant even sum enough words together...
Did anyone explain humor to you or how things are similar and different? Sounds like someone missed a few classes

Racism is demeaning someone of their values do to color, gender or race....I havent seen anyone demean or call out anyone here to to anything but what they've said and that offender is you..

So if your way of thinking is correct and if CrazyChef or I are Black would that change if we would be racist if he or I posted something you find to be offensive if because your not black? Please elaborate yourself and your way of thinking without trying to slander someone for posting something silly.

Last edited:

CrazyChef

VU Vendor
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Okay, all of you PC freaks, let me let you in on a little secret.

I'm a white guy, I have THREE black roommates. One was born in the U.S., one is from St. Thomas, and one is from Kenya. We all get along just fine. THEY think the meme is humorous.

So again - get off of your politically correct high horses, and see things for what they really are. Not your suburban "I'm horrified! I can't believe he said that!" attitude. Get over it.

raymo2u

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
Okay, all of you PC freaks, let me let you in on a little secret.

I'm a white guy, I have THREE black roommates. One was born in the U.S., one is from St. Thomas, and one is from Kenya. We all get along just fine. THEY think the meme is humorous.

So again - get off of your politically correct high horses, and see things for what they really are. Not your suburban "I'm horrified! I can't believe he said that!" attitude. Get over it.
That same attitude is what makes people give power to those that lead the pitchforks and torches to peoples houses.....because they cant see past the barriers

CrazyChef

VU Vendor
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Okay, so I got another one for ya...

What's twelve inches long and white?

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
No, not really. What is humorous about that other than if you have racist feelings towards black people. I have a deamsicle? Rofl? Not really, it's just a meme that someone made thinking it's funny. That's about as humorous as George Washington holding ice cream, it's really not funny unless you find humor in degrading the one holding the ice cream.

I'm from Los Angeles and my parents came here from England so they were not raised with the ignorance some of our grandparents grew up with here in the US and it was not passed along to me in a watered-down version.

If someone thought they were going to post a racist pic and not get opinions or even get called a racist, they were wrong.
I wasn't aware the English were immune from ignorant attitudes...LOL...ask the Irish....self righteous pompous asshole.

Last edited:

raymo2u

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
I wasn't aware the English were immune from ignorant attitudes...LOL...ask the Irish.
I did find hs attitude a little concerning, maybe a visit to the proper psych would help him with his issues on dealing with issues that dont concern him...
I feel a little sad that people have to take it to a whole nother level just to make it seem like something is worse then it actually is..

CrazyChef

VU Vendor
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
ask the Irish.
My family is from Sligo and Galway Bay in Ireland. Should I feel it's my "Right" to be offended by British potato jokes? Should I be entitled to certain services (for free) in Great Britain that even the British heritage people aren't entitled to?

Last edited:

freemind

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
LMAO. The "white guilt" is strong in Merica'.

I've never owned slaves.. I've also never used my race as a crutch or excuse. I've never robbed the Native Americans of land or life or way of life.

I don't feel guilty about it either. I don't feel guilty because someone else did either.

Neither does my wife, who is a BIA card carrying woman.

The picture was funny. End-o-story.

VU Sponsors