Become a Patron!

Martin Luther King, Jr. [POLL ADDED]

Do You Think I Was Wrong Posting The MLK Dreamsicle Meme?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.

vuJim

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reddit Exile
B. It's a hate bait post designed to get the race whiners riled.
See: I regard that as a postive aspect of it :D

The issue will always be those super-sensitive, chip-on-their-shoulder, whiny libtard types who are constantly in search of a reason to claim victimhood. These are the true racists.
Exactly. And it's fun getting them all riled-up. Easy, too.

You're a liar and a fatmouth! :)
I initially read that as "liar and fartmouth" LOL!

PuffPuffPass

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Today I would define it as a black man/woman having conservative values. Any that would dare espouse those values is labeled an Uncle Tom.

The actual term I'm most familiar with is, Cheese Eater. And of course we always have crackers with cheese lol
But it truly is sad that some people label others as a sell out to an entire race, based solely on their political beliefs.

PuffPuffPass

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
About the poll

If you found it racially insensitive, please block the F*** out of me. If we're not allowed to enjoy a simple giggle, based on your perception of morality, while beating me over the head with racial slurs that can't be called racial because your great great grandparents were mistreated. Then you truly lack a life. Be sure to order one from Amazon today.

vuJim

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reddit Exile
GET ONE THING STRAIGHT AND STOP LYING THROUGH YOUR TEETH!
[rant elided]
Sent from my SM-G360P using Tapatalk
My Lord, man. You wrote that entire screed on a mobile device?!?! Kudos for determination, but not so much for message or presentation.

Respectful suggestion: Take a break. You're coming across as a raving loon. You're not going to convince, persuade, educate or enlighten anybody with this kind of behaviour. Well, not in the way one imagines you'd care to do, anyway.

PuffPuffPass

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
My Lord, man. You wrote that entire screed on a mobile device?!?! Kudos for determination, but not so much for message or presentation.

Respectful suggestion: Take a break. You're coming across as a raving loon. You're not going to convince, persuade, educate or enlighten anybody with this kind of behaviour. Well, not in the way one imagines you'd care to do, anyway.

Good god man, she/he wrote a book. And you took the time to read it? Thumbs up for filling a boring day lol

P.S. Did you lose any IQ points? If not, I may go read it myself. ;)

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I don't know if it's a generational thing or a literate thing,but there seems to be alot of people with the idea that any thought that exceeds two sentneces is a book,,,this is either a total unfamiliarity with books and reading, or else it may have something to do with people communicating so much with so called smart?phones.....Idk...wahtever that means....

jack

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Just my opinion ....but a lot is getting blown out of proportion here . I am 100% white and can recall some of what he did . Since then a great deal has been written about him .
He was really a great leader , and a real Preacher , not like some who use that title today . He had his faults , being human , just like the rest of us . He spoke up the right way , and by doing that got noticed , unlike the b.s. going around today . Some folks love drama , the pic was a joke and I took it as one and saw no disrespect in it .

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Its not someone one expects in an online forum, to have to read a novel.

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk
it appears you've never actually had the attention span to get through a real novel or else you wouldn't make such a laughable comparison.

martnargh

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Not really comparing its more exaggeration than anything else... good job missing the point, as you usually do.

skt239

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
So why did the guy call himself Malcolm Ten?
As the resident expert (douche according to puffpuff pass) on Malcolm X, I'll field this one... According to the NOI, you take your highest bowling score (200 in Malcolm's case) divided it by 10, then add how many times you say kill whitey before breakfast (for Malcolm it was 80) then subtract the number of white women you boned before your conversion. So, 200 / 10 = 20 + 80 = 100 - 90 = 10. And their you have it. Any questions?

skt239

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
just to put things into perspective here...

Nearly the entire side of my mothers family fled a country where the mere mention of the name of a political elite, icon or leader in any way that was not feverish praise was a death sentence. The leadership of the country didn't have the denecy to drag you out of your house in the middle of the night and shoot you in the street like a dog, instead you were thrown into an overcrowded dungeon to languish and rot. My grandfather, who was employed by said regime simply made a comment during a work lunch regarding a giant portrait of the country's leader and was arrested. He was released for a brief period and fled to a neighboring country.

While walking down the street one afternoon he was accosted by two plain clothed security officials, hooded and thrown into a trunk of a car. When he woke up he was back in the dungeon and then extrajudicially executed the following morning. His body was dumped on the side of a road that my mother (who was 10 at the time) would travel on her way to school every morning. That was the last time she and her sisters ever saw her father. We are free to poke fun at, insult or lampoon anyone we wish in this country. Although the rights that make that possible are slowly eroding, the right still exists. So, while we celebrate MLK and honor his memory, we should also celebrate and honor our right to poke fun at him.

Moral of the story, never put anyone above reproach.

PuffPuffPass

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
I don't know if it's a generational thing or a literate thing,but there seems to be alot of people with the idea that any thought that exceeds two sentneces is a book,,,this is either a total unfamiliarity with books and reading, or else it may have something to do with people communicating so much with so called smart?phones.....Idk...wahtever that means....

I have a library ;) so your thoughts are invalid.
If someone wants to light my pants on fire. It only takes a single match, not a tanker truck of petrol.

PuffPuffPass

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
just to put things into perspective here...

Nearly the entire side of my mothers family fled a country where the mere mention of the name of a political elite, icon or leader in any way that was not feverish praise was a death sentence. The leadership of the country didn't have the denecy to drag you out of your house in the middle of the night and shoot you in the street like a dog, instead you were thrown into an overcrowded dungeon to languish and rot. My grandfather, who was employed by said regime simply made a comment during a work lunch regarding a giant portrait of the country's leader and was arrested. He was released for a brief period and fled to a neighboring country.

While walking down the street one afternoon he was accosted by two plain clothed security officials, hooded and thrown into a trunk of a car. When he woke up he was back in the dungeon and then extrajudicially executed the following morning. His body was dumped on the side of a road that my mother (who was 10 at the time) would travel on her way to school every morning. That was the last time she and her sisters ever saw her father. We are free to poke fun at, insult or lampoon anyone we wish in this country. Although the rights that make that possible are slowly eroding, the right still exists. So, while we celebrate MLK and honor his memory, we should also celebrate and honor our right to poke fun at him.

Moral of the story, never put anyone above reproach.

Try Mexico lol
Where they come have a few beers with you and your buddies. Then roll your head across the bar room floor. Good times ;)

PuffPuffPass

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Mexico is like Sweden compared to where my mother comes from.

I've never been to Sweden, so I can't compare.

Mexico = Slave trade, drugs, child prostitutes, shadow government, lynching and other public executions, forced prostitution (male & female). A murder rate that defies logic. The list is much longer, but why bother.

Of course, someone will be right along to accuse me of not knowing WTF I'm talking about. Whatever.

skt239

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years

Mexico = Slave trade, drugs, child prostitutes, shadow government, lynching and other public executions, forced prostitution (male & female). A murder rate that defies logic. The list is much longer, but why bother.

Of course, someone will be right along to accuse me of not knowing WTF I'm talking about. Whatever.

Dude you don't know WTF you are talking about. There, got that out of the way ;)

On the bright side, Eric Holder made sure that all those guns they are using to off each other in record number are easily traceable in the event of any further spillover of violence over the border.

stevegmu

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year

Stockholm is pretty rough. All the stores seem to close at 5 or 6 PM...

UncleRJ

Will write reviews for Beer!
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reviewer
twoscoops1.jpg

Well, as I understand it, George Washington did indeed own a fairly large number of Ice Cream Cones during his lifetime.

But this was obviously photoshopped!

I guess this all boils down to Malice or Mirth?

skt239

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I'm willing to sacrifice myself to save the ice cream cones.
Give me liberty or give me ice cream cones. Or both. America, fuck yeah, fuck you.

I guess that was Patrick Henry but I'm rolling with it anyways.

5150sick

Under Ground Hustler
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
Mod Team Leader
The actual term I'm most familiar with is, Cheese Eater. And of course we always have crackers with cheese lol
But it truly is sad that some people label others as a sell out to an entire race, based solely on their political beliefs.

A cheese eater is a snitch.
As in, gets caught doing something stupid then tells the police about something he/she has no business talking about.
Cheese eater = Rat

PuffPuffPass

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
A cheese eater is a snitch.
As in, gets caught doing something stupid then tells the police about something he/she has no business talking about.
Cheese eater = Rat
In your part of the world maybe, and your generation. Re: My post

PuffPuffPass

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Cheese eater = snitch

Again, your part of the world, your generation.

It's equaled a black kissing a whites ass in my neck of the woods for over 50 years. Probably longer, but that's all I can vouch for.

martnargh

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Only experience ive had jn united states is south florida so i dont know too much about white america and black opression.... this is like an extension of cuba down here.

zaroba

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I've read most of this thread, and it seems to go all over the place.

All I am going to say is that in my opinion *anybody* that takes the color of a persons skin into consideration when voicing an opinion is racist. It means that you care about skin color and thus feel the need to react based on skin color, even if your not doing it intentionally or knowingly. Until everybody starts caring more about a persons actions then the color of their skin, racism will exist.

As a prime example of this,
To anybody that thought that opening picture was offensive, what if MLK Jr was a white guy?
If you would have been ok with it then you are the one that is racist because you care about his skin color.

vuJim

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reddit Exile
As a prime example of this,
To anybody that thought that opening picture was offensive, what if MLK Jr was a white guy?
If you would have been ok with it then you are the one that is racist because you care about his skin color.
Bingo!

The OP was funny (or not), based not upon the fact MLK was black, but upon his famous quote "I have a dream." The fact that he was black, and speaking of the dream of everybody just treating one another as people, rather than black, white or whatever, is inconsequential.

If everybody was treating one another as "just people," we wouldn't be having this discussion. So, as you write, zaroba: Just who are the racists?

skt239

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
IMHO, I fear rampant political correctness over racism any day of the week. And this is coming from one of the most hated minorities on the planet.

skt239

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I have some orange Dreamcicle juice I've been vaping on. I wonder if MLK would have dug it?

zaroba

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Yet yer python is white!
Why must you choose this "colored" reptile mutation over the more common Burmese pretender, Molurus Bivatatus?
...or the one rare true Indian, Molurus Molurus???

You some sorta'... snakist? :)
[/troll]

I actually do prefer normals over albinos.
Find them much prettier then albino and leucistic morphs.
But this guy was a craigslist 'rescue'

skt239

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I actually do prefer normals over albinos.
Find them much prettier then albino and leucistic morphs.
But this guy was a craigslist 'rescue'
I take my 3 year old to a weekly class at our local nature center. One of the things the kids get to do is feed the snake a mouse. Whenever they do the feeding the teacher gives the kids an opportunity to drop the mouse in the cage. No one has ever volunteered except my daughter. She is now designated snake feeder. When I asked her why she likes to feed it, her response is "because he's hungry". She is truly a remarkable and logical little person.

5150sick

Under Ground Hustler
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
Mod Team Leader
My grandfather on my mother's side came to the United States on a boat from Italy.
Italians were hated then and he was so afraid of not being able to get a job he changed his name reversing the last two letters from Buttino to Buttion so it would appear that his name didn't look Italian.
Times must have been really rough for Italians if the man forever changed my family's name because he was scared other people might have found out he was from Italy.
I think every race and ethnicity has been hated on by everybody else at some point in time.

Last edited:

stevegmu

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Racism today is just and excuse some use to justify their own shortcomings...

zaroba

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Very cool of you to step up. It can't be easy finding a home for a python... course then again... craigslist. :rolleyes:

A lot of my reptiles came from people trying to rehome them.
Either from craigslist or from animal shelters that know I take reptiles :)

Save money and get (normally) already tame reptiles.
Have had bad things happen though. Was one time, I think in 2010, that I got a beautiful 5ft female Blood Python off craigslist. But she turned out to be sick. I usually use extra care around new reptiles to avoid spreading any pathogens but the quarantine failed with her. Ended up loosing her and around 10 other reptiles within a month of getting her, all of which had been rescues.

VU Sponsors