Become a Patron!

LIMITLESS PLUS

PaulS

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I have the one from @CrazyChef which was purchursed by @RayCray Cray and I'm loving it. Came with a great drip top and I get nothing but comments when it sits atop my mod. I primarily dripo with it but the flavor and clouds are intense and I have to keep it half shut. I've had no leaks at all.

SmilinVapor

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Does your mod support 430? If it is a SS preset, it may be preset for 316L. That could cause it to misinterpret the coil's TCR. You could also set it manually using the values you get from Steam Engine.
Yes, Lavabox DNA 200. Also tried 316 and 304 settings, but same result. As I mentioned, this is the same build I use in the supreme and boreas with great results.

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Yes, Lavabox DNA 200. Also tried 316 and 304 settings, but same result. As I mentioned, this is the same build I use in the supreme and boreas with great results.
BOREAS and supreme are very different from the LP...
Good luck finding that Pokemon

I found that
Spaced SS 24 g 3.0 id and
26 g NICHROME 80 parallel 6wraps 3.0 id
On my LP very satisfying VAPE IMO...

VAPE ON

Mattp169

Platinum Contributor
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
ok so since i was screwed out of my money for a used limitless plus
anyone have one they are willing to trade a merlin for

Mattp169

Platinum Contributor
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
come on now
i took it in a trade
its not bad...just not my thing..trying to try out some different rtas to see if anything is better then what I have while spending as little as possible
somebody might be interested in the trade

hondaFAN

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Hey there guys. My Limitless is coming sooner than expected (got mega lucky) and I'm asking you guys if you know what metal are the included coils made of? Thanks!

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
come on now
i took it in a trade
its not bad...just not my thing..trying to try out some different rtas to see if anything is better then what I have while spending as little as possible
somebody might be interested in the trade
Sell it

VAPE ON

Ben-Rod

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
No idea what the coils are made out of but man they ohm out pretty low. My son didn't like them, l haven't tried after l saw his. He even added a wrap to each coil and it was a.14 on the Fuchia 213. Those are not for me brother...

PaulS

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
The coils that come with the Limitless Plus are angry coils, lol. They crackle and pop. I don't mind them but I prefder my own. I still build to .15 ohm on it.

hondaFAN

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I see. A little off-topic question here (newbie question incoming). What makes the coils behave like that? Because currently, my coil that I built for my Smok TFV4 RBA deck acts the same (my second time I build :D )

PaulS

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
That is the juice heating up at high watts. The coil should heat up very quickly. When heat is high it is going to vaporize the juice at a volatile rate. You can reduce that crackle and pop though. The more wick inside a coil the less popping you will have. That is because there is less air to displace. The pre built coils need a lot of cotton to stop them from popping. Now all that said: it is the liquid quickly vaporising and so massively increasing its volume - the pop is caused by the displaced air. Pop = vaping goodness! I like ti hear the pop actually. I like angry coils.

LuTang

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
popping can be good on some tanks. on something like hte limitless+, you probably want to tone down on the popping. in many cases popping = spitback. on the limitless, the coils are super close to your lips/mouth, so you may burn yourself if you're not careful .

LuTang

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
i havent tried parallel SS yet. damn, that would be super low build yah?

SmilinVapor

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
BOREAS and supreme are very different from the LP...
Good luck finding that Pokemon

I found that
Spaced SS 24 g 3.0 id and
26 g NICHROME 80 parallel 6wraps 3.0 id
On my LP very satisfying VAPE IMO...

Thanks ej, will give it a try when i get a chance.

VAPE ON

Thanks will give it a try when I get a chance. You using 316L?

kim leith

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
All this top cap crap has got me even MORE impatient for mine which is somewhere in Gear(worst) hell.

inspects

Squonkamaniac
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
24ga 316 SS is fantastic...I was blown away, dual coils (3mm like ej mentioned), .21-.23 ohm @ 60-80 watts....fine fine vape.

SteelDriver

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Mine should be here tomorrow or Friday I'm curious too canceled ecig.com and ordered from vape tech for first time.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk

Roadtrip635

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I really want to get another, in red this time, but I don't want to go with a v2 after having a v1.

hondaFAN

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Ok, finally got the beauty. Looks wonderful, easy to build on. Wicking was a bit hard because it was my first time using Japanese organic cotton pads. On my first try, the cotton was too thin and it leaked. Removed it and tried again. Now it's wonderful.

However, the flavour wasn't quite what I was expecting. And I think it's because of the coils. I used the stock coils that are at about 0.19ohm. If I vape it at about 70, I don't feel much. If I power up to 112 (because that's what my mod stops at - 25amp limitation :( ) I start to feel something. I really believe the stock claptons are not quite what I need for my flavour chasing needs.

LuTang

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
24ga 316 SS is fantastic...I was blown away, dual coils (3mm like ej mentioned), .21-.23 ohm @ 60-80 watts....fine fine vape.

this pic is a repost, but this is 24ga spaced 316L and it's vaping awesome.

aiRfEwVh.jpg

Ben-Rod

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Hey guys we need to think about merging the two Limitless Plus threads to cut down on all the confusion caused by ijoy...

Wingsfan0310

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
There was one for the V2 one, but the OP of that one specified he posted a new one because of the difference between the 2, which many aren't happy with. Is that the thread you mean?
Hi Huck,

First off it wasn't my idea (not that I think it's a bad idea). I think that's correct though. The problem is the V1 was only out for for a millisecond before IJOY changed it without notice. Seems like they sent reviewers the nicer version and a small batch to some stores then substituted the "V2". I myself have one on the way from FT and ordered what I saw in reviews and now have no idea what I'm going to get. I'm less than thrilled. If I would have known what was going on, I would have never ordered it in the first place.

Cheers,
Steve

Ben-Rod

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
That was the reason I started the V2 thread was to let everyone know about the ole' switcheroo. There is no more V1, once they're gone they're gone. So I would think, put all the V1 info in the V2 thread....

LuTang

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Get cordless drill make some fused ss Clapton you'll love them even more oh and some swivels lots of you tube videos on it.

i've got a drill, but i've only made twisted wires, no claptons as of yet. i'll need some high gauge wire for that. :) have yet to vape fused claptons. i do have standard premade clapton wire that i enjoy quite a bit. i have been curious about fused claptons, but i don't know if i want to run any higher than the 80-100w my standard claptons use.

SteelDriver

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
i've got a drill, but i've only made twisted wires, no claptons as of yet. i'll need some high gauge wire for that. :) have yet to vape fused claptons. i do have standard premade clapton wire that i enjoy quite a bit. i have been curious about fused claptons, but i don't know if i want to run any higher than the 80-100w my standard claptons use.
Run mine 70

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
First off it wasn't my idea (not that I think it's a bad idea). I think that's correct though
No, no. No worries, was just mentioning and I quoted your since you tagged me, LOL.
Hey guys we need to think about merging the two Limitless Plus threads to cut down on all the confusion caused by ijoy...
That was the reason I started the V2 thread was to let everyone know about the ole' switcheroo. There is no more V1, once they're gone they're gone. So I would think, put all the V1 info in the V2 thread....
OK, I can merge them, BUT once they merge, they merge by the time they were posted, not one thread at the end of the other, which would be ideal, but sadly it doesn't work that way.

So.... @Ben-Rod if you do want the v2 thread merged into this thread, I can do that , but they post by time of post, so some of it may seem screwed up, LOL.

LuTang

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Run mine 70

really? you must do low wraps or something. i usually do dual 8-10 wraps and run 80w with 100w preheat

Ben-Rod

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Well then l would say leave it like it is. That way people will always know how ijoy did this crap

VU Sponsors