Become a Patron!

LIMITLESS PLUS

The problem isn't that the v2 sucks. It's probably a kickass rdta. The problem is they advertised one product. Sent it to reviewers and showed how they fixed the drip tip that everyone complained about with the original. Then up and changed it, stopped including a drip tip and didn't let anyone know. They lied, misinformed, and did the old switcheroo. Now refuse to tell us why they did it and that's just wrong in my book. I'm not the only one who feels this way. Alot of us do....

I know deep down we probably won't but the only answer is to vote with our wallets.

I'll certainly be a lot more cautious giving LMC any more of my money after this, heck if I'd waited a few weeks I would have just bought the clone, at least then I would have a rdta that looks like what I wanted in the first place...

Nevweezy

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
I was on the g spot on my vaporium. Daniel djlsb vapes was on there and was explaining how he talked to I joy. I joy told him the ceo of lmc told them to change it because that's how he wanted it and that's how lmc does there drip tips. Lmc told I joy to change it right away. So I joy is blaming lmc and lmc is blaming I joy. No one wants to take responsibility. We will probably never know.

Wingsfan0310

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I was on the g spot on my vaporium. Daniel djlsb vapes was on there and was explaining how he talked to I joy. I joy told him the ceo of lmc told them to change it because that's how he wanted it and that's how lmc does there drip tips. Lmc told I joy to change it right away. So I joy is blaming lmc and lmc is blaming I joy. No one wants to take responsibility. We will probably never know.
I sure as Hell wouldn't want to take responsibility for that!

Cheers,
Steve

Edit Since no one wants to take responsibility that tells me it wasn't a decision made to improve quality. It was made to improve the bottom line.That means IJOY made it. This is really a mess. Own your mistakes, don't try and shift the blame.

Last edited:

nightshard

It's VG/PG not PG/VG
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I sure as Hell wouldn't want to take responsibility for that!

Cheers,
Steve

Edit Since no one wants to take responsibility that tells me it wasn't a decision made to improve quality. It was made to improve the bottom line.That means IJOY made it. This is really a mess. Own your mistakes, don't try and shift the blame.
Fine!
Don't take responsibility, each one blame the other one, just fix the damn thing.

kim leith

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Got Limitless Plus "FINALLY". It has the "step up" version top cap which is what I was hoping for.
Playing with build/wick styles.
Anyone seen or heard about using "SS mesh" with cotton to get a good wick function??
The last time I used SS mesh was way back when with my AC9 Genny.

SteelDriver

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
After a couple weeks of the plus v1 I am kinda thinking I like the original limitless little bit better. Little better flavor and if I use tc the top cap with no drip tip doesn't bother me as much.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk

hondaFAN

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I own a v2 and I find the flavour to be awesome. Do you think the different top cap to make any difference in terms of flavour production?

Sent from my SM-N910F using Tapatalk

nightshard

It's VG/PG not PG/VG
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
No difference in flavor, it just looks stupid, has no drip tip and is an unwanted change.

LuTang

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
After a couple weeks of the plus v1 I am kinda thinking I like the original limitless little bit better. Little better flavor and if I use tc the top cap with no drip tip doesn't bother me as much.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk

i've got a new in box black original limitless i'll trade for your used v1+.

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
df92c595070555233a345c6ff9875b8c.jpg

VAPE ON

Mattp169

Platinum Contributor
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
@ej1024 werent you suppose to sell me one of you extra ones for $15 or so since thats what you thought they were really worth

hondaFAN

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Just made a new build on my V2 and I must say I LOVE IT! It vapes like a beast. Unfortunately, my mod can't go above ~80w because of the 25amp limitation. However, I don't even think I would want it more, because it's dam' hot!

I used 22g Kanthal in a parralel, dual build, 7 wrap configuration.

Awesome flavour and vapour!

cc38710108ad46e971e4e3c94ecaf33c.jpg

5c7b6fca3ab9547ac8e2ea78272df33e.jpg

a80267c2c093872cba41d3a1fbd8becd.jpg

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Parallel and spaced SS are my go to on any Genny RTAS I have...
The CLAPTONS and the fused CLAPTONS sits inside my regular RTAS...
Btw did you guys see the
CHUTULU V3? The deck is almost 20mm?!

VAPE ON

mjag

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Btw did you guys see the
CHUTULU V3? The deck is almost 20mm?!

VAPE ON

Hellz yeah, I had to order one of those, I just call it Chalupa, if I try and call it by it's actual name it sounds like I have a speech impediment :D

The deck doesn't leave much room for juice but love the dual decks and the black version looks sick. I think it might be arriving today :vapemail:

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Hellz yeah, I had to order one of those, I just call it Chalupa, if I try and call it by it's actual name it sounds like I have a speech impediment :D

The deck doesn't leave much room for juice but love the dual decks and the black version looks sick. I think it might be arriving today :vapemail:
Let me know..
I ain't willing to pay over 25 bucks on it, knowing it only has 4 ml juice capacity... I'd rather go serpent mini lol...

VAPE ON

mjag

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Let me know..
I ain't willing to pay over 25 bucks on it, knowing it only has 4 ml juice capacity... I'd rather go serpent mini lol...

VAPE ON

Yeah, $25 was my price point as well but got close enough at $30 that I just said fuck it :D I got a Serpent mini inbounds as well and thinking about the Serpent 25mm, has 2 decks just like the Chalupa. I'll let you know and compare it to the Serpent once I have both up and running with the same build.

Just made a new build on my V2 and I must say I LOVE IT! It vapes like a beast. Unfortunately, my mod can't go above ~80w because of the 25amp limitation. However, I don't even think I would want it more, because it's dam' hot!

I used 22g Kanthal in a parralel, dual build, 7 wrap configuration.
Why are you building that low on a regulated mod?

I haven't pushed my build to the max, but it handles 80W just fine. Warm, but not hot. I use 29G SS.

hondaFAN

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
@Zakillah

I actually didn't want it to be that low. But I wanted to try out the parallel stuff and that wire was all I had. However, it vapes nice even at 65w. It's only the ramp up time that it's a little annoying, but I got used to heating it a little before vaping. Anyway, flavour is awesome.

baileywa97

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
i bought the limitless rdta plus and its amazing dont think i use anything eles!

hondaFAN

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
@Khaoticfury
Well, what I use to to is to leave the wick longer, down in the tank and then fill it just as much as the cotton get wet. I don`t fill the tank. For me it works ok and it doesn`t leak when I have it on it`s side.

@baileywa97
Welcome to the club!

baileywa97

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
See iv had no leakage and i fill the tank up even at work vaping just such a clean vape

Sent from my SM-G361F using Tapatalk

Khaoticfury

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Mine leaks when it is on its side, after a few minutes. I have tried wicking thicker, and turning the fluid fill ring so the opening is on the side of the post, but still leaks. I was hoping there was a fix for this, since I really don't want to take a tank around in my pocket that will leak when tilted......but so far everyone is saying it is unavoidable with a Genny tank.

baileywa97

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
In all honestly iv had it awhile now and its been in my bag abd everything but i did by thicker O-ring what i do with all my tanks and rda and rdta's so that my a idea as mine has never leaked

Khaoticfury

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
In all honestly iv had it awhile now and its been in my bag abd everything but i did by thicker O-ring what i do with all my tanks and rda and rdta's so that my a idea as mine has never leaked

so when it is full, you can lay it on its side on a table for 15 minutes and it doesn't leak a drop?

hondaFAN

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Nice! What's the interior diameter of the coil?

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I never bring my Genny tanks on the go, it will leak for sure, unless you VAPE cotton LOL

VAPE ON

baileywa97

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Fiber freaks is amazing i take it everywhere never a dry it an never leaks

LuTang

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
i bring my limitless+ out. but i try not to set any of my gear on its side. if it's hot out, it will leak on its side. my mod got knocked over at camp last weekend and it was in the high 90's and that sumbitch leaked all over my camp chair. no biggie, i expect that. in cooler temps it doesn't really leak. i set my limitless+ on the table one time cause i was using a different atty. i forgot about it. my fiance picked it up and set it on top of the microwave and set it down, upside down sitting on the drip tip. i woke up the next day and found it had not leaked a single drop.

man, that's a lot of cotton and valuable juice space. i would not sacrifice that much just to be able to set it on its side.

Lazy

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I never bring my Genny tanks on the go, it will leak for sure, unless you VAPE cotton LOL

VAPE ON

What's the point of having a tank if you don't take it out & about? Especially if u have a bunch of rda's at home?

I've been dripping & driving for the past 6 months but use my griffin when driving on the freeway. I hate RTAs but was about to pull the trigger on this limitless today but if I can't carry it around, I guess I'll just stick to my original griffin for now until something game changing comes along

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
What's the point of having a tank if you don't take it out & about? Especially if u have a bunch of rda's at home?

I've been dripping & driving for the past 6 months but use my griffin when driving on the freeway. I hate RTAs but was about to pull the trigger on this limitless today but if I can't carry it around, I guess I'll just stick to my original griffin for now until something game changing comes along
It's a Genny tank dude, not sure if you are aware of Genny style RTAS?!
My on the go tanks are pretty much bottom coils/air flows RTAS
Just like the griffs
Etcc....
Don't buy the LPLUS dude.. Stick with the griff

VAPE ON

Mattp169

Platinum Contributor
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
coil art now has the same thing azeroth or something
it comes with a drip tip
but damn it NO BLUE STILLL

Lazy

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
It's a Genny tank dude, not sure if you are aware of Genny style RTAS?!
My on the go tanks are pretty much bottom coils/air flows RTAS
Just like the griffs
Etcc....
Don't buy the LPLUS dude.. Stick with the griff

VAPE ON

Salamat kababayan!

U just saved me $30 lol

VU Sponsors