LIMITLESS PLUS

CrazyChef

Custom Hand Crafted Coils - PureCoils.com
VU Vendor
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
I might just have to add it to the PureCoils website - I just added the Limitless LMC 200 TC box mod a few days ago.

CrazyChef

VU Vendor
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
I'm actually emailing back and forth with the rep right now. Apparently China has a tendency to pre-release without the final product actually being available yet. I'll let you know.

CJ

VU Webmaster
Staff member
VU Senior Leadership
VU Senior Administrator
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
I'm actually emailing back and forth with the rep right now. Apparently China has a tendency to pre-release without the final product actually being available yet. I'll let you know.
Let me know too, I want ;)

CrazyChef

VU Vendor
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
I've got them available for preorder, but can't put it on the main products menu page yet until the rep gives me the thumbs up to go ahead with it. Unfortunately, I have to wait - otherwise, he'll just dump the account. Something about China using "unfair tactics" before a product is actually released. But then again, that's what pre-release sales are for, right? Use coupon code VU10 to save 10%.
***LINK REMOVED BY STAFF***

EDIT: Oops - I guess I got carried away and wasn't paying attention. Sorry, it won't happen again.

Last edited:

CJ

VU Webmaster
Staff member
VU Senior Leadership
VU Senior Administrator
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
@CrazyChef you going to have the black plain without deco?

CrazyChef

VU Vendor
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
I didn't know they had a plain one - been kinda busy today. I'll probably just order the 2 bandanas to start with.

sychosis

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I didn't know they had a plain one - been kinda busy today. I'll probably just order the 2 bandanas to start with.
Any word on ship ? Gotta have the red for matchy-matchy on my vt75!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G870A using Tapatalk

CrazyChef

VU Vendor
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
I'm told the earliest possible release date is gonna be July 13th. I'm gonna hafta make sure I have enough stock ordered for the pre-sale crowd, plus more for the official release.

CrazyChef

VU Vendor
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
I already have 4 pre-sale orders.

CrazyChef

VU Vendor
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
I doubt it, but you never know... I have to see if there's a limit to how many I can buy first.

CrazyChef

VU Vendor
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Dang - that's gotta be lower than cost! Plus, it's coming from Hong Kong.

Mattp169

Platinum Contributor
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
ok so im looking at this rta.

so to those who actually have it
the whole wicking concept confuses me. I watched some videos on the wicking
i see wicks being cut just long enough to tuck along the top edge of the glass

so heres my questions
1. how the hell does juice get to the wick when it gets lower. I mean if the mod is standing upright, the wick wont ever touch the juice. so do you basically have to tilt the tank to one side to wet on side of the wicks the tip it another to get the other set of wicks? it just dont make much sense or look easy to keep the wicks wet
2. if you lay the tank on its side what the hell stops the juice from flowing past the wicks to the deck and pouring out the AFC holes

inspects

Squonkamaniac
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
ok so im looking at this rta.

so to those who actually have it
the whole wicking concept confuses me. I watched some videos on the wicking
i see wicks being cut just long enough to tuck along the top edge of the glass

so heres my questions
1. how the hell does juice get to the wick when it gets lower. I mean if the mod is standing upright, the wick wont ever touch the juice. so do you basically have to tilt the tank to one side to wet on side of the wicks the tip it another to get the other set of wicks? it just dont make much sense or look easy to keep the wicks wet
2. if you lay the tank on its side what the hell stops the juice from flowing past the wicks to the deck and pouring out the AFC holes
You have to vape it while laying down (on yur bak)...it's the newest gig.......:bliss:....:vino:

Mattp169

Platinum Contributor
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
You have to vape it while laying down (on yur bak)...it's the newest gig.......:bliss:....:vino:
no seriously, im looking for something that may be better then my griffins, before vapocolpyse
and this has a lot of buzz about it so im doing my due dilligence

inspects

Squonkamaniac
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
no seriously, im looking for something that may be better then my griffins, before vapocolpyse
and this has a lot of buzz about it so im doing my due dilligence
I hear ya brother....I ordered a black Limitless Plus yesterday. I'll figure it out when it arrives. All I been seeing is rave reviews.

CrazyChef

VU Vendor
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
It's WAY better than the Griffin (I own both). You can put the wick as far down as you want to. It's fine. The Limitless RDTA is the closest thing to a self wicking RDA that I have come across. If you get one (or two), you will definitely not regret it.

inspects

Squonkamaniac
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
It's WAY better than the Griffin (I own both). You can put the wick as far down as you want to. It's fine. The Limitless RDTA is the closest thing to a self wicking RDA that I have come across. If you get one (or two), you will definitely not regret it.
You have any red ones Chef....would look nice on the Dotmod lite.

CrazyChef

VU Vendor
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
I have 15 red and 15 black on the way directly from IJoy. Should be here early next week at the latest. 4 of the red and 2 of the black are already sold on pre-order.

Mattp169

Platinum Contributor
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years

people say there are several things better then t he griffin, but better how and at what cost
IE the supreme and boreas suppposedly have bette rflavor then a griffin...ok...but they have issues with leaking. some people have no issues, some people have plenty, and then you have to do the hokey pokey while filling them versus the griffin which is - unscrew cap fill - rescrew on cap. no leaks when you do that. its simplistic\ no need to play with afc of jfc on griffin. but everything ive read on the boreas and supreme say you have to close jfc and afc and burp this and that
so improvement with a cost

the limitless cathces my eye because the coils are so close to the top like an rda, plus it has side AFC
but the wicking /no JFC has me boggled

so chef what stops the juice from flowing up into the deck when i ts on its side?

inspects

Squonkamaniac
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I have 15 red and 15 black on the way directly from IJoy. Should be here early next week at the latest. 4 of the red and 2 of the black are already sold on pre-order.
Thanks, I'll keep an eye on your site.

CrazyChef

VU Vendor
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Thanks, I'll keep an eye on your site.
Thanks! I took a big chance by ordering these directly from China and not the distributor, so when they actually get here the price will be lowered on the website. The current price is based on what my distributor quoted me for my estimated cost.

jeston425

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
hey CrazyChef? Do you still have some available? How much with shipping to 90621?

inspects

Squonkamaniac
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Thanks! I took a big chance by ordering these directly from China and not the distributor, so when they actually get here the price will be lowered on the website. The current price is based on what my distributor quoted me for my estimated cost.
The limitless is a fantastic design, stock up before it's too late.

sychosis

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Chef , that damn Facebook confirmation on your site sucks !! It's hard to hide vape mail from the missus when it posts on my messenger ! Guess I should make my wife stay off of mine .

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G870A using Tapatalk

CrazyChef

VU Vendor
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
hey CrazyChef? Do you still have some available? How much with shipping to 90621?
Choose the Free Shipping option, and use coupon code VU10 for 10 % off.

CrazyChef

VU Vendor
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Chef , that damn Facebook confirmation on your site sucks !! It's hard to hide vape mail from the missus when it posts on my messenger ! Guess I should make my wife stay off of mine .
Sorry 'bout that...

Condensation

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
36.99 @ vapordna.com

VAPE ON
Just saw this and it was in stock and it was only $26.99 with one of the $10 off $35 coupons. "VTRz7Zws5k"
I think they only let you use the $10 off once if not it's only $33.29 coupon joe10.

This one of those times the manufacture listened and knocked it out of the park on the Version 2 or "Plus" in this case. Dammit I don't need to buy another tank however there are so many things awesome about this one.

Nevweezy

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Mine is also shipped from sourcemore. Looking forward to receiving it because I love the original limitless.

Mattp169

Platinum Contributor
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
@CrazyChef
ok so its the wicking the prevents leaking when on its side.
well i can see if the juice gets hot from the sun or something that may be an issue, but that is true with most rtas

ok
ty

AlbyKortoona

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
Just saw this and it was in stock and it was only $26.99 with one of the $10 off $35 coupons. "VTRz7Zws5k"
I think they only let you use the $10 off once if not it's only $33.29 coupon joe10.

This one of those times the manufacture listened and knocked it out of the park on the Version 2 or "Plus" in this case. Dammit I don't need to buy another tank however there are so many things awesome about this one.

That code worked, Thank you. They do get you for 5 bucks shipping, so $32 delivered. Ordered another one at FT, so probably see that in about a month. Only $26 shipped though...

btw, beware if you see a vendor here advertising "in stock and 24 hr. shipping" for the Limitless Plus. It's a lie...

CrazyChef

VU Vendor
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Who's saying that?

AlbyKortoona

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
Well, I don't want to call them out by name, but their initials are; VAPINGPRODUCT dot com

VU Sponsors