Become a Patron!

LIMITLESS PLUS

mjag

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Shit pic. ecig.com will take it back if it's a bullshit clone...l have no fears dealing with them.

Yeah, ecig.com has great CS, they suck at descriptions and pics sometimes though. There one company I feel confident ordering from every time.

Wingsfan0310

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
These pictures are from IJOY's website. I'm wondering if they have two different versions of it or if the one with the longer drip tip and curved top cap is a clone, The reviewers also looks like this one and she had it sent to her directly from IJOY.
http://www.ijoycig.com/product/item-283.html
201607151805079616.jpg

201607151805095555.jpg

Last edited:

sychosis

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
These pictures are from IJOY's website. I'm wondering if they have two different versions of it or if the one with the longer drip tip and curved top cap is a clone, The reviewers also looks like this one and she had it sent to her directly from IJOY.
201607151805079616.jpg

201607151805095555.jpg
Well that would suck because I have both red and black , with all the reviews I have seen mine are authentic , going to watch the zophie one now . The one above doesn't look like it has adjustable airflow either . The one here on the site looks way differant , surely they haven't made a v2 plus that quick ?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G870A using Tapatalk

Wingsfan0310

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Well that would suck because I have both red and black , with all the reviews I have seen mine are authentic , going to watch the zophie one now . The one above doesn't look like it has adjustable airflow either . The one here on the site looks way differant , surely they haven't made a v2 plus that quick ?

I really don't know what's going on. I do know I got those pictures from IJOY's own website. The link is above the pictures.

Cheers,
Steve

sychosis

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
424580f83251bef44cce7b2f6c213041.jpg

Can't tell for sure but the serial on that one looks like a 0000 so maybe this was the prototype ?

CrazyChef

Custom Hand Crafted Coils - PureCoils.com
VU Vendor
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
surely they haven't made a v2 plus that quick ?
No, they haven't. I was talking to the IJoy rep (from China) the other day and he most likely would have told me. At least I would hope that he would have told me. But, they are pushing the new dual 26650 mod they came out with. He said there will be few new products being pushed out before August 8th.

Wingsfan0310

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
No, they haven't. I was talking to the IJoy rep (from China) the other day and he most likely would have told me. At least I would hope that he would have told me. But, they are pushing the new dual 26650 mod they came out with. He said there will be few new products being pushed out before August 8th.
So what does it look like? The pictures I posted from IJOY's website above or the ones earlier in the thread with the rounded top-cap and longer drip-tip?

sychosis

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I am liking that mod also , but saw it from 89 to 149 that is kind of steep for a new mod , I will be watching to see some reviews

Ben-Rod

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Well fuck me to tears. I have the bullshit top cap. All codes say it's real. Wtf did they just up and change shit.

Even on Ijoy web site now they have the pic with the flat top.

Last edited:

nightshard

It's VG/PG not PG/VG
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
If you google it you'll see that almost every image has the rounded cap and only very few have the straight cap.
So maybe some reviewers got early prototypes.

Wingsfan0310

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Well fuck me to tears. I have the bullshit top cap. All codes say it's real. Wtf did they just up and change shit.

Even on Ijoy web site now they have the pic with the flat top. It's a piece of crap plastic top.
Is the bottom side of the top-cap metal? I can't believe I ordered another IJOY product after the Asolo. I don't like the looks of the one on IJOY's site at all and I figure that's what I'm going to get as well. :facepalm::(:mad:

If you google it you'll see that almost every image has the rounded cap and only very few have the straight cap.
So maybe some reviewers got early prototypes.
Why would IJOY have the wrong pictures on their own website???

Last edited:

Roadtrip635

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I'm guessing the photos and some reviewer samples were beta or pre-production models. Ecig probably just used the early photos.

Ben-Rod

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
No I have just received the flat top version from ecig.com...Kind of pissed that a manufacture would just up and change shit without tellin people....

Last edited:

LuTang

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year

Even on Ijoy web site now they have the pic with the flat top. It's a piece of crap plastic top.

wow man, that sucks.....maybe. unless your version is better! :) you got any real pics by any chance? this is an interesting development.

Wingsfan0310

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I'm guessing the photos and some reviewer samples were beta or pre-production models. Ecig probably just used the early photos.
I'm starting the think the ones with the rounded caps were the early samples or pre-production models.
Joyetech? Don't you mean IJOY?

Well VaporDNA (and others) are authorizer IJOY distributors and have the rounded cap images on their sites.
Yes that's what I meant and I'm fairly sure you already knew that. It's what I typed on my other posts. It was just a typo that I've already fixed.

CrazyChef

VU Vendor
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
This is what I received directly from IJoy:

2016-07-22 11.21.47.jpg

Wingsfan0310

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
This is the pic from iJoy's site as well, right on the main page if you scroll down

video_bg.jpg
Well they obviously have two different versions of it pictured on their site as well as two different versions they are sending out to be sold. It's all a little confusing. I can only guess one is an updated version. I hope I get the one you posted.

Cheers,
Steve

Ben-Rod

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I hope a Kennedy or Goon chuff will fit in place of the bullshit 510 adaptor that's in the flat top version. As it is you have to use the 510 adaptor as the frickin drip tip as it look dorkey as fuck when you put a drip tip in the adaptor....Total bullshit man....

Nevweezy

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Wow this is really confusing. I ordered from sourcemore and got the rounded top cap version. Why would they have 2 versions and not tell the public. Something is weird. I'm just glad I got the one I wanted. Any updates or better explanation of what's going on would be appreciated. I was gonna probably order another one from ecig but am double guessing it now.

Nevweezy

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
That ijoy box mod is
Huge!

VAPE ON
It is huge but that yellow and black cover is sick. The one where it looks like cracked paint or snake skin. Hard to explain but it's badass.

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
It is huge but that yellow and black cover is sick. The one where it looks like cracked paint or snake skin. Hard to explain but it's badass.
You gonna hoard again? Double 26650 is heavy
Joyetech board is a no no

VAPE ON

Nevweezy

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
You gonna hoard again? Double 26650 is heavy
Joyetech board is a no no

VAPE ON
Lmao, no I won't be buying it. To big and I'm hooked on dna devices. I don't use any of my other mods besides the rx200s. I just like that color sleeve. But I will be hoarding other mods and attys. I want the Therion to be released in a dna 133 version. Either that or I'm gonna buy a vaporshark flask 133, panzer, or a lavabox. So many good dna mods I don't have. I need to get a second job.
:tantrum:

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Lmao, no I won't be buying it. To big and I'm hooked on dna devices. I don't use any of my other mods besides the rx200s. I just like that color sleeve. But I will be hoarding other mods and attys. I want the Therion to be released in a dna 133 version. Either that or I'm gonna buy a vaporshark flask 133, panzer, or a lavabox. So many good dna mods I don't have. I need to get a second job.
:tantrum:
DNA HOARDER

VAPE ON

Ben-Rod

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Well the Griffin 25 drip tip fits in the top cap perfectly...Why in the hell would Ijoy sell these without a gd drip tip...man this pisses me off to no end...The fuckin thing looks unfinished...

Wingsfan0310

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Well the Griffin 25 drip tip fits in the top cap perfectly...Why in the hell would Ijoy sell these without a gd drip tip...man this pisses me off to no end...The fuckin thing looks unfinished...
Yeah I agree. If I get that style I'm sending it back unopened for a refund. It will also be the last IJOY product I will ever buy. Don't they understand that they can't pull the old switcharoo without consequences.

Last edited:
Yeah I agree. If I get that style I'm sending it back unopened for a refund. It will also be the last IJOY product I will ever buy. Don't they understand that they can't pull the old switcharoo without consequences.

I've also got mine from ecig. It is the flat top one. Don't understand why iJoy would be sending out two different versions of the same tank. But, if you have a drip tip from the Griffin 25, Kennedy or I think the Goon as well, then your set. It works fine, has the same SS air flow ring that the curved top plus has. Everything and I mean everything is the exact same except for the delrin top cap. Instead of it being curved, i'ts flat. Instead of it coming with a flush sitting 5-10 or vary thing 5-10 adapter, it comes with a fat 5-10 adapter. Which is exactly what i have been using as the drip it. All in all it's $32-38 everywhere else except for ecig dot com. Ill take the savings of $5-8 for the included situation that it comes with. Oh, it is authentic.

hondaFAN

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Hello there. Currently I use a Smok TFV4 with the single RBA deck on a Cuboid. I like this tank a lot. The amount of vapour it produces is amazing, however I started to look more for flavour because I feel like the flavour I get from it is quite muted.

I came across the Limitless RDTA and it's upgraded version Plus. Unfortunately, in my country I can hardly find a Plus version, and also I found a quite interesting offer: 25$ for a simple version.

My question is: can you give me some suggestions, if the Plus version is worth it over the simple version, taking in account the little availability and more than 10 dollars difference in price. Thanks!

CrazyChef

VU Vendor
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Hi, @hondaFAN - Welcome to VU!

I have both the regular and Plus versions, and prefer the plus. As far as vape quality goes, they're almost identical. But, the Plus has a nicer top cap and drip tip (to me), The build decks are exactly the same size. The Plus uses good quality philips head screws on the top and sides of the posts, and the regular version uses standard hex grub screws on the sides of the posts. Here are a few pics, with the Plus version on the left in each pic.

2016-07-23 11.46.21.jpg
2016-07-23 11.46.52.jpg
2016-07-23 11.47.41.jpg

hondaFAN

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
@CrazyChef

Thanks for the quick response! :)

Indeed, they look pretty much identical. From what you say, I think it`s not worth the hassle to go for the Plus. I would like to get the Plus, but it`s a little bit harder. Anyway, no matter which version is it, it will surely be a huge upgrade from TFV4 in terms of flavour quality.

Ben-Rod

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
From what I've hear the square top is the newer version. The top cap is threaded into the afc ring, which leads me to think they're gonna be coming out with different top caps. The problem is they don't include a drip tip like they do with the 1st plus...

Once all the vendors run out of the V1 plus, all they will be getting is the V2 plus that doesn't come with a drip tip, only a fat ass ugly lookin 510 adaptor....

Last edited:

AlbyKortoona

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
@CrazyChef

Thanks for the quick response! :)

Indeed, they look pretty much identical. From what you say, I think it`s not worth the hassle to go for the Plus. I would like to get the Plus, but it`s a little bit harder. Anyway, no matter which version is it, it will surely be a huge upgrade from TFV4 in terms of flavour quality.

The Plus has more juice capacity and these things are very thirsty. But at this point, I think the original has a bit better flavor, so you will be more than happy whichever one you get.

Nevweezy

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
From what I've hear the square top is the newer version. The top cap is threaded into the afc ring, which leads me to think they're gonna be coming out with different top caps. The problem is they don't include a drip tip like they do with the 1st plus...

Once all the vendors run out of the V1 plus, all they will be getting is the V2 plus that doesn't come with a drip tip, only a fat ass ugly lookin 510 adaptor....
That explains it, I'm gonna be ordering another plus and don't know if I should just order the newer version or go around and try to find the first version. Idk why they have to make changes and not let us know... total bs.

Ben-Rod

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I could really care less about the different top caps, even though the rounded one looks 10x better. What pisses me off is that it would have cost them a penny to include a nice derlin tip like they did with the V1 plus...So now l have this sweet tank but it looks unfinished without a proper tip. I really don't want to have to buy a 10-15 dollar drip tip for a kennedy when l already paid 26 bucks for the dam tank.

Last edited:

AdubbaU

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Could it just be a difference between black and red version? Vape Royalty shows both side by side in their add. My black one is rounded from Element Vape.

3148090f5c47533ec6f99136d737217d.jpg

Sent from my unknown using Tapatalk

SmilinVapor

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I got the one Boost shows above. also ordered from someone on his forum.

On another note. Not liking so far, can't seem to get it dialed in. Using 8 wrap, 28G SS430 in TC. My normal that works great on the supreme and Boreas The vape is just too strong and burns my throat even though I dialed back the temp from my normal 410-450 to 350. Just getting a very harsh vape (lots of flavor) but very little cloud. Suggestions?

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I got the one Boost shows above. also ordered from someone on his forum.

On another note. Not liking so far, can't seem to get it dialed in. Using 8 wrap, 28G SS430 in TC. My normal that works great on the supreme and Boreas The vape is just too strong and burns my throat even though I dialed back the temp from my normal 410-450 to 350. Just getting a very harsh vape (lots of flavor) but very little cloud. Suggestions?
Go higher gauge...I guess!

VAPE ON

Ben-Rod

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I'm running a dual 26 gague 316 ss 9 wrap spaced and it vapes real good with that...

Ben-Rod

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I just ordered black this morning from ecig.com. And just now reading this thread. Are you guys getting a different top from them.
The ones from ecig.com are the V2 plus. Doesn't come with a drip tip just 510 adaptor...

We bought two black ones and both are the squared off tops. Once the vendors sell out all they have, they will be gettin is this V2 shit with 0 drip tip.....

SteelDriver

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
The ones from ecig.com are the V2 plus. Doesn't come with a drip tip just 510 adaptor...

We bought two black ones and both are the squared off tops. Once the vendors sell out all they have, they will be gettin is this V2 shit with 0 drip tip.....

I canceled order. That's reason I ordered I have the original limitless love it except for the no drip tip.

Ben-Rod

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Yea kinda fishey they send all the reviewers V1plus, sell a shit load of them, then just up and change the thing without notice. I bought two before the V2 pics where up. All they had to do was put a Kennedy or Griffin 25 sized drip tip in the box and it would be fine.

CrazyChef

VU Vendor
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
SS430 in TC.
Does your mod support 430? If it is a SS preset, it may be preset for 316L. That could cause it to misinterpret the coil's TCR. You could also set it manually using the values you get from Steam Engine.

VU Sponsors