Become a Patron!

Is it just me....

AndriaD

Yes, I DO wear a mask! I'm vaccinated, too!
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Very true, the heart wants....

My boyfriend has always had a thing for sassy, mean , leggy redheads...But he ended up with me. Small 5'1", sort of quiet, but funny brunette.

I dont mind that he still finds them attractive and we talk about women a lot. I will even point out anyone that is attractive or whatever.

He is in love with me, he never makes me feel in adequate ... He makes me feel like the most important person/ best friend in his life.

I think he needs glasses and is a bit "touched" in the head...

I always point out hot women to my ol man. He points out hunks to me. We're very democratic. :D

Andria

martnargh

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I vaped on blu when i was in emergency mode, like if my v2 was jacked and i was waiting on a replacement battery.
Im talkin 4 or 5 years ago. Shit freakin sucked ass.

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

AndriaD

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
I vaped on blu when i was in emergency mode, like if my v2 was jacked and i was waiting on a replacement battery.
Im talkin 4 or 5 years ago. Shit freakin sucked ass.

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

After trying 2 others (fin and Njoy), it was a Blu that finally pissed me off so much, I went to google... found ECF... spent 2 yrs there before they finally pissed me off irretrievably, and here I am. :D

Andria

MyMagicMist

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
NJoy - "We hope you Enjoy." --- *drag, drag* Fuck *whiz crash* Shit, oh, um erm ... well there's nuttin to 'em.

I could have liked them if, ... they had battery life, they did not clog or leak, had battery life, could be refilled, oh yeah had battery life, offered nicotine content, something about batteries.

AndriaD

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
NJoy - "We hope you Enjoy." --- *drag, drag* Fuck *whiz crash* Shit, oh, um erm ... well there's nuttin to 'em.

I could have liked them if, ... they had battery life, they did not clog or leak, had battery life, could be refilled, oh yeah had battery life, offered nicotine content, something about batteries.

I could have liked Njoy if they'd actually tasted like tobacco and NOT eucalyptus. I liked how the ends were squishy like real filter-tips, and the TH was excellent... but I've never liked the taste of eucalyptus, and that's exactly what Njoy tasted like, to me. I never used it enough to wear out the battery; in fact I only recently removed the little case in which it still resides from the kitchen table catch-all, and stashed it in the same drawer as my eRoll, mainly as a memento -- knowing where I started.

Blu tasted like pipe tobacco, sickeningly sweet... which I'd probably be able to tolerate NOW, but when I was used to the taste of CIGARETTES, no how, no way.

Andria

Vapin_4_Real

VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
I never tried Blu or any of the cigalikes. I started up on a 510 battery with the built in atomizer and the plastic disposable tips. The newbies of today have it made with all these nice ass starter kits.

MyMagicMist

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
I never tried Blu or any of the cigalikes. I started up on a 510 battery with the built in atomizer and the plastic disposable tips. The newbies of today have it made with all these nice ass starter kits.

They do for sure. In fairness, the cig-a-likes let me be introduced to vaping. Put my wife on track to get me second and third generation devices.

Note to self: Get new keyboard soon as you've hammered this one to oblivion.

Last edited:

NtL

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
TRUTH!!!

arth1981

Member For 4 Years

Yep. Started with a 510 from China. Upgraded to a screwdriver. Then a puresmoker prodigy. These whippersnappers don't know how hard we had it.

mike.o.13

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I bought a blu during my wife's pregnancy (smoke smell wasn't helping morning sickness) and as crappy as it was it did what it was supposed to.
I haven't smoked a cigarette in 2.5 years and couldn't be happier.

Of course the blu was just a stepping stone into a much better hobby.

Last edited:

Vapin_4_Real

VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
sexy-yocan-w3-wax-kit_zpsculvi2i6.jpg

VU Sponsors