Become a Patron!

Is it just me....

AndriaD

Yes, I DO wear a mask! I'm vaccinated, too!
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
I agree, more men..... Here's my favorite
481651459-actor-screenwriter-and-director-christopher-gettyimages.jpg

christopher-walken-pennies-from-heaven-dance-video.jpg

More muscles? Tom Hardy

HfE5c.jpg

bronsonfight455.jpg

top-10-films-prisons-bronson.jpg

a bit of Hugh for you

Hugh-Jackman-X-Men-Wolverine.jpg

Hugh-Jackman1-e1374422781715.jpg

Or maybe more sensitive types like Johnny?

6c9e65b475fcce1f7027dd1c4c9ccb48.jpg

Or just NUTs

post-40946-Austin-Powers-oh-groovy-baby-g-gVaH.gif

Jackman and Depp... yeah baby. :D I've had the hots for Johnny since 21 Jump St (the TV show, not that lameass movie). The others, eh, no. Though that first one... Was that a really young Christopher Walken???

Andria

anavidfan

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
YES, thats Christopher If I were able to become a man, thats who Id want to be.... Young or Old

e3a7160df27e8a6e1e6a5b92e9ee204e.jpg

christopher-christopher-walken-1279372-1400-995.jpg

AndriaD

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
YES, thats Christopher If I were able to become a man, thats who Id want to be.... Young or Old

e3a7160df27e8a6e1e6a5b92e9ee204e.jpg

christopher-christopher-walken-1279372-1400-995.jpg

He's an absolutely amazing actor -- one of those who can play literally anything or anybody. I already liked him for Dead Zone... then I saw him in At Close Range, with Sean Penn (another amazing actor!)... absolutely brilliant movie; Walken was so evil it made your skin crawl, and Penn's performance should have gotten him an Oscar. But that movie languished due to studio problems, and was never promoted properly.

Andria

anavidfan

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Or if those are too pretty, Heres are a couple I love

Ron Swanson
549120.jpg

Mikey from Breaking Bad and Better Call Saul
latest

Last edited:

AndriaD

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
A little Viggo?

10.-Viggo-Mortensen-in-Eastern-Promises-2007_gallery_primary.jpg

He was pretty when younger. Also... anytime I see someone with a smoking stick sticking out of their mouth nowadays, I just think "How odd!" :D

I was also a big fan of Antonio Banderas... but that cow Melanie Griffith has apparently sucked all the life out of him, he looks ancient now. Still love his voice and accent though.

Andria

anavidfan

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
He's an absolutely amazing actor -- one of those who can play literally anything or anybody. I already liked him for Dead Zone... then I saw him in At Close Range, with Sean Penn (another amazing actor!)... absolutely brilliant movie; Walken was so evil it made your skin crawl, and Penn's performance should have gotten him an Oscar. But that movie languished due to studio problems, and was never promoted properly.

Andria

I loved him in "Dead Zone" , that movie comes to mind when I think of Trump for President

CZNjJEAWIAQEhGe.jpg

No%2BFutureTed%2BCruise.jpg

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Yes, Tom Hardy - any day all day. Gerard Butler, Jeremy Renner and Robert Downey, Jr. Jason Bourne (not necessarily Matt Damon, LOL)

AndriaD

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Yes, Tom Hardy - any day all day. Gerard Butler, Jeremy Renner and Robert Downey, Jr. Jason Bourne (not necessarily Matt Damon, LOL)

Gerard Butler.. droooooooooooool... :D

Andria

anavidfan

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Bald Men?

a little Willis?
bruce_willis_79857.jpg

Bit bit of Idris
idris_elba_66360.jpg

Patrick Stewart
patrick-stewart-2013.jpg

Ed Harris
movie-the-rock-1996.jpg

Vin ?
riddick-1441032822.gif

Almost forgot Statham
1118full-jason-statham.jpg

Air Blower

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
That's getting a little annoyed at all of the "sexy" vape ads. Seriously some of the ads with a chick half naked says nothing about the actual product. I know sex sells, but I think some people have taken it way to far.
It's sad but the way to a mans heart is through his stomach and the way to a mans wallet is through his....how's the weather there today?

AndriaD

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Bald Men?

a little Willis?
bruce_willis_79857.jpg

Bit bit of Idris
idris_elba_66360.jpg

Patrick Stewart
patrick-stewart-2013.jpg

Ed Harris
movie-the-rock-1996.jpg

Vin ?
riddick-1441032822.gif

Almost forgot Statham

For looks? Only Statham, of those. Of course Shemar Moore, formerly of Criminal Minds (which just won't be the same without him), is quite easy on the eyes.

With Statham, it's looks, but something more... an intensity, a focus. Of course, looks aren't everything... Bruce Willis is one of the funniest humans who ever lived.

Andria

anavidfan

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
For looks? Only Statham, of those. Of course Shemar Moore, formerly of Criminal Minds (which just won't be the same without him), is quite easy on the eyes.

With Statham, it's looks, but something more... an intensity, a focus. Of course, looks aren't everything... Bruce Willis is one of the funniest humans who ever lived.

Andria

Above all things, a man has to have a sense of humor and not be afraid to be super silly and not phobic about sexuality.

Love Louie CK
louis-ck.jpg

George Clooney
male_actors_transformed_into_women_for_movies_640_28.jpg

And most important a man is never cruel to the weaker critters or women and kids
james-gandolfini-ducklings.jpg

NtL

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I do notice that women at the Vape Shop have a tendency to flaunt their clouds for attention but would the OP be happier if there was a shirtless male model with six pack abs promoting an e-Liquid with a name appealing to the ladies?
No, i just want to be sold a product not a body

anavidfan

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
No, i just want to be sold a product not a body

Sorry , I dont mean to lessen your point, I was just thinking the same thing everytime I log on to here. The bottoms, the boobage.... etc.
But thats life, if you want something for free, you have to see some T & A

cd6d6235e7b8eb5874b3ecb1c4bcb0f2.jpg

Whiteshep

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Sex is an easy sell for the medium to bad products and whenever I see sex used to sell something I instantly disregard it and move on, it's not that I don't appreciate the human form just that in my experience good stuff doesn't need fluff to sell. Helps I guess that the first thing I've ever looked for in a woman is a brain if it comes wrapped in nice packaging it's a bonus but not essential gotta have something to keep you going when your awake not just look good when I'm drooling into a pillow ;).

MyMagicMist

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years

Wow. I wonder how much gym time he has to put in, and how much extra steroids he uses. Beyond that, not bad to see. Would not kick him out of bed for eating crackers.

Of course, there are women I would not kick out of bed for eating crackers either. But my wife is all the woman I need. Sure I may flirt openly with ladies. I may enjoy looking at a menu but not partaking. I am a human being, human beings like to look per their nature. That doesn't change married, or single. My wife knows she can let me flirt because it's meant as good clean and honest fun, going nowhere else but talk. She works for a local branch of a big thrift store chain.

Yes, got a boyfriend as well. He's a sweetheart. I think he works too hard at his data related job for the government. He has stepped back from being a Rock Star in his field but he still trains Rock Stars. He does a lot of database related stuff, sales, contracting, bids and such for work. He knows I still flirt with guys at times, knows I'm not really looking to get involved with anyone else.

All in I can understand using sex to sell, well, anything. It is proven effective. Do i condone it? No not really. Do I have control over it? Nope. Will I lay awake nights disturbed that folks use sex to sell everything? Not even for a blink. Why not? Well, people are bound to do what people do. Society has its rules that we all seem to consent to conforming to, til we stop conforming and consenting it'll remain the same. Yes, we are starting to withdraw consent. Yes it is having an effect.

We need to continue withdrawing consent. Need to keep on living our lives not defined by others. It is our choice which creates our own respective freedoms. Understand that, accept responsibility for it and you realize the magician's game is to get you to watch the trick. Meanwhile, his confederate picks your pocket, puts a knife in your back. So, use your choice, choice is unbridled omnipotent power. Apply choice with knowledge to create wisdom and then you become unstoppable, bullet proof. Don't like the show playing? Get up and walk away, go make your own show.

Sorry if this seems 1. a big bomb dropping, 2. a little preachy. Not meant as either really. All the natter and small talk though tend toward annoying. Again, sorry. I just ramble at times.

MyMagicMist

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years

Andria

Yes he does have a wonderful range of acting potential. He's one of my favorites. Loved him as Hicky in Last Man Standing with Bruce Willis. "Buy him!"

MyMagicMist

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Bald Men?

a little Willis?
bruce_willis_79857.jpg

Bit bit of Idris
idris_elba_66360.jpg

Patrick Stewart
patrick-stewart-2013.jpg

Ed Harris
movie-the-rock-1996.jpg

Vin ?
riddick-1441032822.gif

Almost forgot Statham

I hear Vin is a real teddy bear type. :) He's cute to look at. I can appreciate them all as actors, Vin would probably be the only one that I would hang out around. He's a good actor for the roles he's played. The bonus is the teddy bear rumors. ;) :)

MyMagicMist

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Absofuckinglutely... I'm not normally a big fan of bald men, but gaaaaaaaaaaaaa..... he's one of those "can't take your eyes off" men.

Andria

I am a Clooney Clone. Hehe. Wife hates it when I shave everything off my face fully. "Stop being Clooney," she shouts "Grow your goatee back!"

AndriaD

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
I am a Clooney Clone. Hehe. Wife hates it when I shave everything off my face fully. "Stop being Clooney," she shouts "Grow your goatee back!"

Well that beats my ol man. He looks like a cross between Willie Nelson and Charles Manson on a bad hair day. :) I call him Willie Manson. :D

Andria

MyMagicMist

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Well that beats my ol man. He looks like a cross between Willie Nelson and Charles Manson on a bad hair day. :) I call him Willie Manson. :D

Andria
:teehee::teehee::giggle::giggle:

Sounds like you guys have a hell a load of fun. :)

Me and wife are always going back and forth. I'm the mean wheedle boy & she's the nice wheedle girl. I tell her I'm nice & she's mean. :D You can imagine the full on fight that goes on. She's Irish in her line, I'm Scottish & Saxon in mine. Gets hi larious. She threatens to ship me to someplace nasty. I laugh, "what where you are?" We never plan on growing up. In fact we do fine without any plan at all. :) Everybody knows though when we go quiet, that's when it's a real knock down and drag out. We try avoiding those.

It is always good, at least from what I've experienced, if those you love are also your best friends. :) Mom taught me too, if you're a couple and not arguing over something once in while, something is real wrong. Life has its lumps she would say, that's part of being hitched up too. I've not raised a hand to any I love, well except to discipline the critter kids with an open palm swat on the bum.

Ran out of spooled string on two weed eaters. Hehehe. I golf but good, but goodzee I tell ya! :) They are not my weed eaters so, I will not re-spool them or do general mech check on them. I'll fill them with fuel and go use them. But I do not want to be the one to accidentally break something if checking them up. Let those who they belong to do that. Kind of a matter of trying to keep respect present, for what it's worth.

Hm, may go do a character synopsis. Need three more finished up. Ugh, then "take time to develop each character, get the basics :blah::blah::blah:" Have a real good plot set up. Think I'm alright on the characters. ... Yep, i know ... procrastinating ... lalala ... :)

AndriaD

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
:teehee::teehee::giggle::giggle:

Sounds like you guys have a hell a load of fun. :)

Me and wife are always going back and forth. I'm the mean wheedle boy & she's the nice wheedle girl. I tell her I'm nice & she's mean. :D You can imagine the full on fight that goes on. She's Irish in her line, I'm Scottish & Saxon in mine. Gets hi larious. She threatens to ship me to someplace nasty. I laugh, "what where you are?" We never plan on growing up. In fact we do fine without any plan at all. :) Everybody knows though when we go quiet, that's when it's a real knock down and drag out. We try avoiding those.

Hell yeah, life is never boring around us. :D It drives my parents batshit when we're at their house, because when points need to be made to each other, they get made LOUDLY. :D That's not fighting, that's discussion! :D

It only gets quiet when I'm so extremely perturbed that I don't want to flame out and have a big fight about everything and nothing, and I'm considering my words, and how best to present them. Doesn't happen too often, but I'm just glad to have finally grown up enough to be able to step back like that, and figure out the best way to discuss something, instead of just screaming and yelling and nothing changes.

Andria

Vapin_4_Real

VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
Personally I am a lover of women. So if anyone wants to put pics of hotchicks on their ads/products... then they have a good chance of selling me lol.

MyMagicMist

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Personally I am a lover of women. So if anyone wants to put pics of hotchicks on their ads/products... then they have a good chance of selling me lol.

I like seeing hot ladies too. Not saying I don't. I like seeing hot guys too. I know everyone does not. I do not say everyone needs to, nor do I wantonly run around attempting to bed every hot guy or gal, or even the less than hot ones. I just like and love all genders of people. I don't do that to offend anyone, it is merely how I was born. Some people can be born with six fingers, others only five. :)

Do images of hot people induce me to buy products. Well, I like to think such marketing doesn't effect me and purchase decisions. I will not say it has no effect at all. Sometimes it may have the desired effect of scoring my purchase. I am human ergo tend toward being manipulated like others humans.

Wait a minute, I'm human? Really? Damn it, guess there goes my illusion what my mother told me as a child. "You son are from Venus. You were beamed down one night into the ocean and swam to shore through the resulting hurricane. When you got us you kept chanting 'Bob, bob, bob', we had no idea what you meat but took you home anyway." :)

MyMagicMist

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
If I could be any woman in the world..... Salma Hhayek

salma_hayek_034a.jpg

If I could be any man in the world? Guess Who?

walken.jpg

I would bet you're a lot prettier than her & full of more spunk than he'll ever have. :)

Wrappings and trappings do not the beauty make, nor the heart take. It is what the person is within themselves which is the attracting or repulsing factor. You can doubt that but you should know that I asked my wife to marry before ever seeing any portrait or drawing of her likeness. I also got rather involved with my boyfriend before ever having seen his likeness. :) They both agree that I'm full on insane. Told them each, "even insanity knows what love is and ought to be."

The judge at me and wife's wedding pointed to a back door, "quick if you think you're making a mistake, I'll cover for you."

I smiled and replied, "if she's a mistake she'll be the best one I'll ever make, get us married up now fine sir."

Would that our modern society allow for it, I would be the same in marrying my boyfriend. Unfortunately, our society cannot see that a man having a husband and wife would be natural, normal. I enjoy a lot of heavy metal music. This doesn't mean I can't like a good bit of country music. I am inclined to be balanced in a lot of my life. *chuckles* So, yes, I do enjoy some country music. One song that comes to mind;

I feel in some way in writing the story I am, it may indeed do that. :)

Last edited:

MyMagicMist

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years

Andria

Saw it when you posted it. It didn't quite sink in, sorry. I was busy with too many various things at the time. See it now and I thank you for splitting sides. :)

MyMagicMist

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Shit... I'm at least 90% hetero... but I wanna DO Salma! Or Sarah Shahi. :D

Andria

Yes, I agree this is very hot! Salma Hhayek is as well. Kind of prefer redhead ladies though, myself. Wife's a red headed gal.

iu

But I'm a weirdo. To me a person so hot and sexy on the outside could be empty and ugly inside. I don't get too gaga over the stars. We get shown what they want shown, never what they don't even despite all the so called leaks, scandal dumps.

And, yes momma I got done what needed done today on the writing. Finished drawing out a five paragraph plot synopsis out into a five page one, for a draft at least. I'll go back tomorrow and revise it until it actually is five pages. Need to copy it, then trim down the copy. There's a fair bit I don't want to lose but do need it to fit five pages. :cuss2: Business end of writing!

Next step is character dossiers and supposedly write each character a five page synopsis. I about half think I may skip this part of the process.* whistling innocently * :) The story is there and is begging me to actually hammer out its draft. I dunno. * shrugs * No more shop talk, let me run amuck for a little. Then, the critter feedings begin! :D

Last edited:

martnargh

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I dont see what the big deal is nor do i see how it makes the vape community look bad in any way. More than anything it sounds like a reason to bitch about something.

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

anavidfan

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Yes, I agree this is very hot! Salma Hhayek is as well. Kind of prefer redhead ladies though, myself. Wife's a red headed gal.

iu

But I'm a weirdo. To me a person so hot and sexy on the outside could be empty and ugly inside. I don't get too gaga over the stars. We get shown what they want shown, never what they don't even despite all the so called leaks, scandal dumps.

Very true, the heart wants....

My boyfriend has always had a thing for sassy, mean , leggy redheads...But he ended up with me. Small 5'1", sort of quiet, but funny brunette.

I dont mind that he still finds them attractive and we talk about women a lot. I will even point out anyone that is attractive or whatever.

He is in love with me, he never makes me feel in adequate ... He makes me feel like the most important person/ best friend in his life.

I think he needs glasses and is a bit "touched" in the head...

MyMagicMist

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Very true, the heart wants....

My boyfriend has always had a thing for sassy, mean , leggy redheads...But he ended up with me. Small 5'1", sort of quiet, but funny brunette.

I dont mind that he still finds them attractive and we talk about women a lot. I will even point out anyone that is attractive or whatever.

He is in love with me, he never makes me feel in adequate ... He makes me feel like the most important person/ best friend in his life.

I think he needs glasses and is a bit "touched" in the head...

Oh no, sweetie. He's where he wants to be when he's with you. He sees fine, too. Know that from being on his side of things. Tell my loves the same too. When I am with them they are all there is to existence. Neither of them is ever second fiddle. Not tooting a horn but I love them both and don't have any conditions on that. I'll make bodies vanish for them and forget ever having seen any body/ies.

Used to hear all the hogwash of someone devoted to loving somebody else, "oh, I'll die for you". It is a lot more difficult living for someone, requires more courage. Courage is also needed to live with someone. *chuckles* If you think you're nuts, what does it say about those loving you? *pops eyes out sockets, rolls them on the floor, pops them back in* Yeah, go figure that out, huh?

I do get asceeered of her and him both at times. Often ponder if they have a shared life insurance policy on me. He'd distract me so she could clonk me with cast iron frying pan, I just know it. "Here honey, look at this wiggly wiggly .... la la la" ... "CLONK!"

VU Sponsors