Become a Patron!

Insomniacs

AndriaD

Yes, I DO wear a mask! I'm vaccinated, too!
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Insomniac since I was in single digits, that's me. :facepalm: And as if I didn't have enough trouble sleeping, what with insomnia, and frequent leg cramps, now I have eczema on both lower legs.... It's goddamned impossible to sleep when you just wanna treat your legs to a good session with barbed wire, or one of those wire brush grill scrapers. I also had a nap this evening, due to not falling asleep this morning till about 7-ish, and getting up at 11:30-ish.

35mg of melatonin, check; will be taking my usual 150mg of diphenhydramine around midnight. And I think it's time to refill my "dry leaf vaporizer." ;)

Andria

Skunk!

Member For 4 Years
I need to try melatonin. I am afraid I will sleep through important stuff though
Graveyard shift is killing me. Was off today so i woke up at 6 AM. Couldn't get back to sleep, now I gotta work till 6AM...

Skunk!

Member For 4 Years
Insomniac since I was in single digits, that's me. :facepalm: And as if I didn't have enough trouble sleeping, what with insomnia, and frequent leg cramps, now I have eczema on both lower legs.... It's goddamned impossible to sleep when you just wanna treat your legs to a good session with barbed wire, or one of those wire brush grill scrapers. I also had a nap this evening, due to not falling asleep this morning till about 7-ish, and getting up at 11:30-ish.

35mg of melatonin, check; will be taking my usual 150mg of diphenhydramine around midnight. And I think it's time to refill my "dry leaf vaporizer." ;)

Andria
Good to meet you btw. I think I remember you from ecf. I may need to get one of those dry leaf vaporizers myself...

Letitia9

Citrus Junkie
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Challenge Team
I need to try melatonin. I am afraid I will sleep through important stuff though
Graveyard shift is killing me. Was off today so i woke up at 6 AM. Couldn't get back to sleep, now I gotta work till 6AM...
No word on transfer yet? Problem is if your good at your job where you're at they don't want to move you.

Letitia9

Citrus Junkie
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Challenge Team

Andria
Mom has been liking the Aveeno eczema lotion but it's pricey.

Necrospecter

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
VU Patreon
View attachment 119182
@Letitia9 @Necrospecter
I would like to try out this thread on VU. I think it will be fun. Necro you can say bad words here lol. Can't sleep? Me neither. Round the clock vapor (or whatever) talk.

Hia, Shit, Piss, Cunt, Cocksucker, Mother Fucker, and Tits...

Andria

ah nice someone else with fucked up legs

Skunk!

Member For 4 Years
No word on transfer yet? Problem is if your good at your job where you're at they don't want to move you.
They are starting up a new project at my work. There are going to be positions created and I have a lot of seniority there now.

AndriaD

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years

Actually melatonin is wonderful, for helping you get to sleep when you're normally supposed to be asleep, whenever that normal time is... the corollary to that is that it tends to not allow you to sleep when you're NOT supposed to be sleeping -- napping has become a very rare event for me since I started taking it, and it does seem to help me get to sleep in the neighborhood of 2-3am, which is my normal bedtime. Lately it's just been all fucked up because of the damn eczema itching.

Andria

Letitia9

Citrus Junkie
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Challenge Team
So @AndriaD what's the water heater story? DP said as long as your water heater is working you're good.

AndriaD

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Hia, Shit, Piss, Cunt, Cocksucker, Mother Fucker, and Tits...

ah nice someone else with fucked up legs

Eczema? THIS SHIT IS NOT "FINE", IT ITCHES LIKE A MOTHERFUCKER!!!! Also got dishydrotic eczema of my hands, all over my right palm, which also isn't fine because it itches like a motherfucker!

Andria

Letitia9

Citrus Junkie
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Challenge Team
They are starting up a new project at my work. There are going to be positions created and I have a lot of seniority there now.
You take care after surgery Skunk. :hug:

Skunk!

Member For 4 Years
Actually melatonin is wonderful, for helping you get to sleep when you're normally supposed to be asleep, whenever that normal time is... the corollary to that is that it tends to not allow you to sleep when you're NOT supposed to be sleeping -- napping has become a very rare event for me since I started taking it, and it does seem to help me get to sleep in the neighborhood of 2-3am, which is my normal bedtime. Lately it's just been all fucked up because of the damn eczema itching.

Andria
I think I should give it a try. It's better than not sleeping at all. Hope you get some relief fron your eczema.

AndriaD

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
So @AndriaD what's the water heater story? DP said as long as your water heater is working you're good.

ROFL! That was a total derailing of the tootlepuffer thread over there in 2015, when we wanted to replace our water heater, but just didn't have the money. We finally did it in spring of 2016, but I was already over here, since Feb 2016. :D

Andria

Letitia9

Citrus Junkie
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Challenge Team
Yeah well you know me I fucking hate watching what I say. I am Necro I am offensive I buy my t-shirts form t-shirt hell and proudly ware them to walmart and my kid's school :blowkiss:
I believe you. :blowkiss:back atcha, been missing you.

AndriaD

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Hey, I could now derail threads with the recent dishwasher drama. :D Finally got a real nice one installed -- my husband did it!

Andria

Letitia9

Citrus Junkie
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Challenge Team
ROFL! That was a total derailing of the tootlepuffer thread over there in 2015, when we wanted to replace our water heater, but just didn't have the money. We finally did it in spring of 2016, but I was already over here, since Feb 2016. :D

Andria
I'll have to look it up. sometime, have a hard time imagining you reining it in on ECF.:teehee:

AndriaD

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
I'll have to look it up. sometime, have a hard time imagining you reining it in on ECF.:teehee:

Yeah, I was there for 2 yrs -- had like 21,000 posts. But when retarded1 one suspended me for talking about "herbs" (PLURAL -- the verboten shit is always SINGULAR!), I had had ENOUGH. Remembered that I'd checked this place out in June 2014 when it first started, so I came here, and never posted there again after about Feb 3, 2016.

Andria

Skunk!

Member For 4 Years
I wanna check it out too, but I don't think I could sift through all those pages of the Tootle Puffer thread.

Letitia9

Citrus Junkie
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Challenge Team
Congrats on the upgrade Andria.:bliss:

Necrospecter

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
VU Patreon
I believe you. :blowkiss:back atcha, been missing you.
just not been feeling well the past week getting better I slept today stress is backing down legs hips and back are still trying to see who can make me scream, but that is normal. I did manage to order some VG and PG during sale times so plenty to play with again all my VTA stuff is mixed and awaiting sampling.

AndriaD

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
I might consider getting married if I could snag one like yours. Maybe...well no probably not after all.:giggle:

Yeah he's my best friend, and even puts up with me when I'm having screaming hissy fits, like last week when I needed my new dishwasher installed. :giggle: The old one was original to the house, so 31 yrs old, and getting flaky, sometimes wouldn't turn on or run. So we tried home depot, got jerked around on the installation, tried Lowes, who were at least honest enough to tell us that with our 31 yr old plumbing, they probably wouldn't install it either. So we said fuck it and went to Sears Outlet -- got an $1150 Kenmore for $569 plus tax. :) It's so quiet you can barely hear it at all!!!!

Andria

Letitia9

Citrus Junkie
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Challenge Team
just not been feeling well the past week getting better I slept today stress is backing down legs hips and back are still trying to see who can make me scream, but that is normal. I did manage to order some VG and PG during sale times so plenty to play with again all my VTA stuff is mixed and awaiting sampling.
New doctor out of ideas?
So far I'm pretty happy with VTA. Got in a few flavors today from BCF sale. Ordered a couple mods from ft too. Funds are shut down for a while.

Necrospecter

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
VU Patreon
New doctor out of ideas?
So far I'm pretty happy with VTA. Got in a few flavors today from BCF sale. Ordered a couple mods from ft too. Funds are shut down for a while.

The Creamy Custard is a banana custard which smells great mixed it up with a bit of chocolate and wait for it... Dulce de Leche

:facepalm: just had to go there
:yes: well I could have gone the other way a dishwasher is a guy named Paco

dcA1BGW.jpg

VU Sponsors