Become a Patron!

Insomniacs

Letitia9

Citrus Junkie
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Challenge Team
Ha after months of tweaking I have done it I have finished it... http://e-liquid-recipes.com/recipe/2645394/Milkgasium The Flavor holds up so well, the mouthfeel, the custard, the clouds. Hey, wait, fuck me I chain vaped 10ml in 2 hours I may have fucked up oh well it is good.
Saw that post this morning, looks tasty. You should post the recipe in the daily mixing thread, many of them over there would probably give it a try.

AndriaD

Yes, I DO wear a mask! I'm vaccinated, too!
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years

AndriaD

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
I've often thought it would be great fun to take away millennials' debit cards and make them balance a checkbook. :D :giggle:

Andria

Letitia9

Citrus Junkie
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Challenge Team
Does boggle the mind. Better with half and half imo. Sometimes I use ranch, the vinegar adds a lovely texture.

AndriaD

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
They havent made it to adulthood. They are full grown but still children. And it's someone else's fault.

Yeah, THEIR PARENTS'!

Andria

ETA: When my son was 13, I introduced him to the family washer and dryer, telling him that if he could manage a Sega Genesis and a Playstation, he was more than skilled enough to handle a washer and dryer. He's done his own, ever since, and even now, after moving back home last year so he could go to school full-time -- he does his own laundry -- and very often, cooks his own meals.

Letitia9

Citrus Junkie
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Challenge Team
Yeah, THEIR PARENTS'!

Andria

ETA: When my son was 13, I introduced him to the family washer and dryer, telling him that if he could manage a Sega Genesis and a Playstation, he was more than skilled enough to handle a washer and dryer. He's done his own, ever since, and even now, after moving back home last year so he could go to school full-time -- he does his own laundry -- and very often, cooks his own meals.
Is your water heater pink?

Skunk!

Member For 4 Years
Checked the local news and within 2 articles I am reminded why I went on news strike. I don't want to know what's happening in this fucking world anymore.

jwill

The Great King of Nothing
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 2 Years
VU Challenge Team
Reddit Exile
VU SWAT
oh so its applesauce

I can't stop watching these...

Really how did they make it to adulthood? This needs to stop.

Trailer Park Fabio in the still image looks only a couple IQ points above clinically brain dead.

jwill

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 2 Years
VU Challenge Team
Reddit Exile
VU SWAT
They havent made it to adulthood. They are full grown but still children. And it's someone else's fault.

If you really want to have some fun watch one try and change a flat tire.

Letitia9

Citrus Junkie
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Challenge Team
West Virginia?

Sent from my ONEPLUS A5000 using Tapatalk
Kentucky hills and here at home. Those here at home don't bother anymore (new police commissioner). Hill folk run moonshine amongst other stuff.

jwill

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 2 Years
VU Challenge Team
Reddit Exile
VU SWAT
Kentucky hills and here at home. Those here at home don't bother anymore (new police commissioner). Hill folk run moonshine amongst other stuff.

Same business. Party people, IMO.

Letitia9

Citrus Junkie
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Challenge Team
Same business. Party people, IMO.
Some are in KY, but for many it's a dead serious business now. I don't go visit in the hills anymore. Have you seen the movie "Winters Bone"? Better houses but same mindset. The townies are still a hoot to hang with. Haven’t seen them since my grandmother died.

jwill

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 2 Years
VU Challenge Team
Reddit Exile
VU SWAT
Some are in KY, but for many it's a dead serious business now. I don't go visit in the hills anymore. Have you seen the movie "Winters Bone"? Better houses but same mindset. The townies are still a hoot to hang with. Haven’t seen them since my grandmother died.

I have kin in the mountains of Tennessee. I know where you are coming from fully. True life hillbilly's. Not the kind you see on TV, the real ones.

Letitia9

Citrus Junkie
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Challenge Team
Tennessee is one of the most beautiful states in the country imo. The greens steal my heart everytime we drive through it.

jwill

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 2 Years
VU Challenge Team
Reddit Exile
VU SWAT
Tennessee is one of the most beautiful states in the country imo. The greens steal my heart everytime we drive through it.

It's definitely beautiful. Except in the winter, when people start reenacting the Shining.

Letitia9

Citrus Junkie
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Challenge Team
I'll keep that in mind. Spring, summer, and, fall only. LMAO

Skunk!

Member For 4 Years
The boonies in this part of the country are just creepy. The Hills Have Eyes type of creepy. I don't know how people live some of these places. I have seen groups of occupied houses hours from even the nearest gas station. What are they doing out there? Do I even want to know?

Letitia9

Citrus Junkie
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Challenge Team
Probably not, but of course you kinda do don't you?;)

Did you know Pure Coils, Crazy Chef, has a forum? I didn't have a clue, a few from VU are over there. I'll take a closer look tomorrow.

Syythe

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
There are a lot of country folk in my neck of the woods too. Sometimes my dad's neibors brew up some bathtub wine, in a bathtub, and go nuts on it. You will always know when a batch is finished cause you will see shitfaced hillbillies passed out on trailer roofs throughout the neiborhood, lol.

Letitia9

Citrus Junkie
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Challenge Team
Well that's better than a who's guns the loudest contest anyway.

VU Sponsors