Become a Patron!

I’m an Expert ask me (almost) anything Challenge (Closes 3/15/19) 9 PRIZES 9 Winners!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

BobsHere

From Wherever
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
#Q. Do you like mustard?
I happen to be an expert because I woke up on the wrong side of the bed.

A# I sometimes like mustard. I prefer yellow mustard with a hot dog, if I'm going to have anything. I like horseradish mustard with bratwurst. I don't put mustard on a burger, but will still eat it if it's already on there. I'd prefer a spot of mustard on my plate, though. Dipping is totally optional. With dogs, I can totally have them plain and be happy with that, brats, too. Mustard is good in sauces and also in baked beans, but, still, not something I actively seek out as a condiment. I don't dislike mustard.

Ketchup is a whole other story. I am not a big fan of ketchup. At all.

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Bologna and cheese sammy with yellow mustard!
Not a fan of the grey poop on mustard.

Anibird

Platinum Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Reddit Exile
#Q. Do you like mustard?
I am an expert because I used to grow mustard greens.

A# I do not like mustard greens but our chickens did.
I like old fashioned yellow mustard on hot dogs, ham sandwiches, and with fried catfish - it must be on the plate for dipping the catfish only. I prefer French's yellow mustard but will accept other brands. That said I could be perfectly happy if all the mustard in the world disappeared. Except then I won't be able to eat fried catfish. I might have to rethink this whole mustard thing.

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
View attachment 133172
A zero-ohm link or zero-ohm resistor is a wire link used to connect traces on a printed circuit board that is packaged in the same physical package format as a resistor. This format allows it to be placed on the circuit board using the same automated equipment used to place other resistors, instead of requiring a separate machine to install a jumper or other wire.
I did not google it but figured it to be the case.
But why include it in a resistor assortment not intended to be inserted by machines?

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I am an expert because I used to grow mustard greens.

A# I do not like mustard greens but our chickens did.
I like old fashioned yellow mustard on hot dogs, ham sandwiches, and with fried catfish - it must be on the plate for dipping the catfish only. I prefer French's yellow mustard but will accept other brands. That said I could be perfectly happy if all the mustard in the world disappeared. Except then I won't be able to eat fried catfish. I might have to rethink this whole mustard thing.
Greens of most types are horrible to me as I have the bitter gene.
Wife unit likes that goat food though :)

Last edited:

BobsHere

From Wherever
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
But why include it in a resistor assortment not intended to be inserted by machines?

first decision box:
if #Q Print "I am an expert because I watched Red Green"
...Input answer=$answer; Print "#A " ; $answer.
If #A gosub ignore.

#A You might be repairing a machine manufactured board. You might have OCD. You might have to have all your or no resistance resistors matchy-matchy with your resistance resistors. ;)

ajvapes

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
#Q why do they make 0 resistance resistors?
Ordered a resistor assortment and it included 25 0 resistance resistors??
I am an expert because I am a resistor....

A# It is jumper used as a space keeper in a circuit that that may use various resistances or none in that position....then again it could be made in china :teehee::giggle::blech:

ajvapes

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
#Q. If Douglas Adams was born on this day in 1952; How long does this comp have left to run? :huh:
I am an expert because, because because,.......because,... because of the wonderful things................:drunk:

A# It doesn't matter, I used the damn guide to the universe and I ended up here...should of just followed the damn yellow brick road.....:bliss:

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors