Become a Patron!

Hohm Tech Skillet

jbone6977

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
My issue is I can't fucking order one. 3 credit cards and 3 AVS rejections. Vaporcube doesn't even respond to my emails. Smfh.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk
I have a feeling I will be bashing on Hohm tech and VaporCube both by the end of the week if I don't get the correct color mod sent out to me asap. How hard is it to put the correct color in a box?

mjag

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
The regular G2's are gone, out of stock now. Some limited edition G2's available but only in Dodger Blue, old code G2FLASH.
I had it in my cart, tempted but my SE dodger blue is my favorite and didn't want to get it jealous...lol. if they had the orange le G2 then I would have scooped it up, the only color I am missing

Sent from my SM-T900 using Tapatalk

BPROSEK

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
The blue had better last till tomorrow morning when I can get ahold of cube on the phone about the coils! My silver needs a companion!

Sent from my LGLS770 using Tapatalk

mjag

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
The blue had better last till tomorrow morning when I can get ahold of cube on the phone about the coils! My silver needs a companion!

I don't think you can get vapor cube on the phone, better off calling Hohm tech direct, they usually answer and there associated with vapor cube.

What's going on with coils?

Sent from my SM-T900 using Tapatalk

BPROSEK

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
They didn't send them in the order.

BPROSEK

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Ordered a package of .5s along with my skillets, got skillets but no coils...

jbone6977

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year

Wouldn't worry, the way they are dumping inventory I would wait a few days, they will probably have the refurbs posted for $29.99 by the end of the week.

BPROSEK

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
What sucks worse is I didn't see the free shipping over $50 so I ended up paying $13 for shipping on two skillets and the coils...had I known I would have ordered another skillet!

happy valley

Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Wouldn't worry, the way they are dumping inventory I would wait a few days, they will probably have the refurbs posted for $29.99 by the end of the week.

Heh, yup and the LE Slice for $24.99, xmasflash, lol.

ETA: j/k

Last edited:

snake94115

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Is anyone having an issue,with their Skillet? I mean, honestly, I can just but a few more if necessary but it doesn't seem to be holding a charge as long anymore. I charged it up last night, just pulled it this morning at around 11 or so and it's already dead. When I first got it, it was lasting most of a full day.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk
I think you might need to give the little guy a break.Charge it up and let it rest for a day...Cheers!

snake94115

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
My issue is I can't fucking order one. 3 credit cards and 3 AVS rejections. Vaporcube doesn't even respond to my emails. Smfh.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk
Ouchies...Call your bank/credit card company.
BoA has been blocking all sales that are vape related recently.

happy valley

Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
BoA has been blocking all sales that are vape related recently.

Really? Maybe it depends on your location or which BOA card you're using but I did 2 orders yesterday with BOA CC cards and zilch for problems, and one order was NET juice, lol.

snake94115

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
You fucker...I thought this was legit. I rushed to get everything in the cart as fast as possible before all you hoarders bought them all up! lol
I'll never understand why people do shit like that...Damn wankers.

no_wankers_coffee_mug-r387c7736cf6e4eb19be7bb373c493d61_x7jg9_8byvr_324.jpg

Lmao, that's a cruel joke on us vape hoarders, funny as hell but still sucks

Sent from my SM-N910P using Tapatalk
Same warning different Meme.

wankers(s).jpg

snake94115

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Really? Maybe it depends on your location or which BOA card you're using but I did 2 orders yesterday with BOA CC cards and zilch for problems, and one order was NET juice, lol.
I don't use BoA 1 of my friends works there.So I get let in on all the (higher up the food-chain) gossip.

forza

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I think you might need to give the little guy a break.Charge it up and let it rest for a day...Cheers!
Awww. You're no fun. We'll, I guess since I have 3 I can rotate them. I've decided the 1 ohm coil doesn't fire as hard as the .5 ohm and I'm therefore expecting the subohm and obviously not getting it.

snake94115

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Awww. You're no fun.
I'm loads of fun...Although usually at somebody else's expense.
We'll, I guess since I have 3 I can rotate them.
There's a good idea.
I've decided the 1 ohm coil doesn't fire as hard as the .5 ohm and I'm therefore expecting the subohm and obviously not getting it.
You're correct on that.My wife almost plotzed when she hit my 0.5 ohm iSub V last night.I thought she was going to cough up a lung.She normally vapes a 1.8 ohm Nautilus Mini.

rchmx

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Is anyone having an issue,with their Skillet? I mean, honestly, I can just but a few more if necessary but it doesn't seem to be holding a charge as long anymore. I charged it up last night, just pulled it this morning at around 11 or so and it's already dead. When I first got it, it was lasting most of a full day.

Just curious if you're still having this issue with your Skillet?

forza

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Yeah. I stopped using it because it was working great and then it just kind of fizzled out.

CDroverNL

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Has anyone been using a 50/50 juice? The wifes has been leaking

CDroverNL

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
I stripped it apart yesterday rinsed it and reassembled it. It was fine till about 3 this afternoon. Mine has been sitting on the counter airflow wide open for 2 days and it's been perfect.

CDroverNL

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
I'm gonna strip it again in the morning and change the coil and inspect all the orings

CDroverNL

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
I've told her to close it tho when filling and I'll make sure it's closed at ights as well. Thanks for the suggestions!

snake94115

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I stripped it apart yesterday rinsed it and reassembled it. It was fine till about 3 this afternoon. Mine has been sitting on the counter airflow wide open for 2 days and it's been perfect.
Sounds like it is time to change the coil

BrewBear

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Make sure the tank is not installed on the skillet when you change coils. I think both the skillet 510 pin and the 510 pin in the tank's base are spring loaded. Take the tank off, look at it's 510 and see that it protrudes a little. Take off the coil and look at the pin again, you'll understand better what I'm trying to get at.

pizzadave80

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Make sure the tank is not installed on the skillet when you change coils. I think both the skillet 510 pin and the 510 pin in the tank's base are spring loaded. Take the tank off, look at it's 510 and see that it protrudes a little. Take off the coil and look at the pin again, you'll understand better what I'm trying to get at.
You are right...and back when alot of us were buying these for pennies....it was talked about then. It will fight the spring loaded pin on the battery and won't seat right.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

BrewBear

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
@pizzadave80, right you are! A crazy hillbilly said something about the spring loaded 510's back in post #120 of this thread. It may have been the trouble maker that started this thread too!:vino:

CDroverNL

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Is that pin in the base adjustable? I don't see it protruding with a coil screwed in, but it fires fine

BrewBear

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Vaporworld has a sale from now till the end of the year, 50% off with code WINTER50, the Slice LE for $29 :vino:

VU Sponsors