Become a Patron!

Hohm Tech Skillet

inspects

Squonkamaniac
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
No problem! Support holmtech....the. build quality of this thing is great.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk
The fucking site wouldn't take a credit card, had to use PayPal...weird.

inspects

Squonkamaniac
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
No problem! Support holmtech....the. build quality of this thing is great.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk
Definitely good products, I have a few of the G2's....love um....!

inspects

Squonkamaniac
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I kinda miss the ole little ego style vape.....the Skillets should solve the issue. Great mod to stick in the car, or back pocket for discreet vaping at a doctor appointment, dentist, CPA, etc, etc.....:devil:

BrewBear

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
The 0.5 ohm coils seem to be better but I think in part that is because I'm going backwards, from the Petri rta and Alleria to this. Even so, it is pretty good for a restricted DL. If you close the afc way down it is a very respectable MTL, as good as if not better than a Nautilus mini. My memory may be wrong, I'll have to dust off the Nautilus and compare the two.

inspects

Squonkamaniac
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
The 0.5 ohm coils seem to be better but I think in part that is because I'm going backwards, from the Petri rta and Alleria to this. Even so, it is pretty good for a restricted DL. If you close the afc way down it is a very respectable MTL, as good as if not better than a Nautilus mini. My memory may be wrong, I'll have to dust off the Nautilus and compare the two.
I bought a couple boxes of the .5 coils.

inspects

Squonkamaniac
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I haven't vaped an ego style in over a year and a half.....I know they're flavorful vapes.

Kinda wish I would have just stuck with um, would have a ton of money in my pocket.....:cry:...:devil:

CDroverNL

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Damn it...I couldn't get 0.5s when I ordered mine. I may have to put in another order and get the slice this time...

snake94115

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I kinda miss the ole little ego style vape.....the Skillets should solve the issue. Great mod to stick in the car, or back pocket for discreet vaping at a doctor appointment, dentist, CPA, etc, etc.....:devil:
Just remember to close the AFC first.My wife forgot to do that and now her purse smells like butterscotch/caramel.So the tank will leak if left horizontally long enough.

CajunCanuck

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
This "trifecta" of G2, Slice, and Skillet have to be the best deals (with coupons codes) in Vaping at the moment.......I don't see me ever regretting these purchases.....

Thanks to all in this community for turning me on to these smoking deals (or vaping deals as the case maybe).....:cheers:

CDroverNL

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Soooo...I just tried putting my order in the cart and it won't let me use both the codes for the skillet and the slice together...

CDroverNL

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Yep, was just about to tell you that
I guess it'll end up being a slice or two. I was also contemplating another G2 as well but I don't want to have to pay shipping x3. That's over $60 canadian.ill just wait and hopefully when we all need coils again one of the gods mods will still be on sale or back on sale

jbone6977

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I guess it'll end up being a slice or two. I was also contemplating another G2 as well but I don't want to have to pay shipping x3. That's over $60 canadian.ill just wait and hopefully when we all need coils again one of the gods mods will still be on sale or back on sale
I order 1 at a time because shipping for 1 is about $3.50 but shipping for 2 is about $12.50, strange. Ordered another G2 a couple nights ago, another last night, 6 shiny new LG HD4, and a Doode rda to try out. No more ordering for me...til Monday atleast

BrewBear

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
CD, you could try calling them an place your order by phone.
The one thing I noted about the Skillet tank, if you change the coil/ put a new coil in it while the tank is still on the battery pack, the coil will be loose and leak. You have to take the tank off the battery pack and then change the coil. The 510 pin is spring loaded on both the tank and the mod I think.

Last edited:

inspects

Squonkamaniac
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Just remember to close the AFC first.My wife forgot to do that and now her purse smells like butterscotch/caramel.So the tank will leak if left horizontally long enough.
Most tanks will leak if left horizontal long enough.

BrewBear

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
At least the Skillet costs just slightly more than a bag of chips! The Slice is just a bit more....I already have 2 of them and thinking about getting another the only thing stopping me is the thought that they will come out with a new mod around Christmas time. This is just a gut feeling, not based on rumors or anything else.

mjag

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
At least the Skillet costs just slightly more than a bag of chips! The Slice is just a bit more....I already have 2 of them and thinking about getting another the only thing stopping me is the thought that they will come out with a new mod around Christmas time. This is just a gut feeling, not based on rumors or anything else.
Since your in California I would not wait with that new 60% or so tax coming into effect soon.

Shit, I am probably going to order a handful of Skillets too. Great little kit to give out to try and get others off of the analogs.

Sent from my SM-N910P using Tapatalk

NGAHaze

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Wow, nice price ... I don't like being dependent on pre-made coils though. It would put it over the top if there was a RBA head for these. Are there any other coils that are compatible with the tank?

BrewBear

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Well, I have at least 8 Skillets, a couple Slices and several G2s. Worst case scenario, if they will not sell their new mods in Ca. or US for that matter, I have family in Europe. They can buy it and send it to me. Or buy from one of the Chinese store, they could give a flying f*%k about our laws.

Deucesjack

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Is that a proprietary coil on the Skillet?

Sent from my GT-N8013 using Tapatalk

VaporCarp

#BlackRiflesMatter
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I ordered one for shits and giggles. It was mailed over a week ago and is currently in Va. I'm in S FL.

jbone6977

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I ordered one for shits and giggles. It was mailed over a week ago and is currently in Va. I'm in S FL.
I'm in South florida, never had a package from vaporcube stop in va, and IV placed several orders, and every order has arrived on the 4th or 5th day, strange

Deucesjack

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
I'm in South florida, never had a package from vaporcube stop in va, and IV placed several orders, and every order has arrived on the 4th or 5th day, strange
USPS is fucked up to begin with. This time of the year their stupidity is just off the fucking charts. I had a package bounce 7 times between 3 local Post Offices for 8 days before it finally found its way to my doorstep. My dad used to always say "If you're useless you can always have a career in the Post Office". Lmfao.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

VaporCarp

#BlackRiflesMatter
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
wow!

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2016-12-11 at 6.14.18 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2016-12-11 at 6.14.18 PM.png
    108.1 KB · Views: 30

jbone6977

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
USPS is fucked up to begin with. This time of the year their stupidity is just off the fucking charts. I had a package bounce 7 times between 3 local Post Offices for 8 days before it finally found its way to my doorstep. My dad used to always say "If you're useless you can always have a career in the Post Office". Lmfao.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk
Yeah, I placed 3 orders from cali and 1 from Maryland on Saturday last week, usps had them all on monday, got my vaporcube & lion order thursday, still waiting from the other 2 cali orders. But the post office vaporcube uses kicks packages out of cali pretty quick. I think it's the San Bernardino post office I hate, had shit sit there for 3-4 days before it leaves, fuckers

snake94115

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
CD, you could try calling them an place your order by phone.
The one thing I noted about the Skillet tank, if you change the coil/ put a new coil in it while the tank is still on the battery pack, the coil will be loose and leak. You have to take the tank off the battery pack and then change the coil. The 510 pin is spring loaded on both the tank and the mod I think.
Yep...found that out the hard way.By the way this was also the only time I've had a leak with the skillet tank.My fault entirely as the manual does specify to remove it from the device fist...D'oh!

EDIT : YES I KNOW IT SEEMS LIKE A SHORT LIFE SPAN FOR A COIL-HEAD.BUT KEEP IN MIND I'VE BEEN USING THIS DEVICE QUITE A BIT.I FIGURE I'VE PUT CLOSE TO 60 ML THROUGH IT IN JUST A FEW DAYS TIME.JUST GOES TO SHOW HOW MUCH I LIKE THIS LIL' ASS KICKER! LMAO!

CDroverNL

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
What ratio would you guys recommend for these coils and new vapers? I started with 50/50 in my nautilus mini but that's what was recommended for that tank

VU Sponsors