Become a Patron!

Golden Oreo Cheesecake

Squonk

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Somewhere in S. Florida another 30mls of this Golden juice has just been made.:D
I lika da juice. Da juice she is good.:)
hqdefault.jpg

Teresa P

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I FINALLY made this before work this morning, but haven't tried it yet. I know it's gonna be good!
I started to sub Inawera Biscuit for cookie - has anyone tried the biscuit? I love it, the flavor is unbelievably a bit better than FA.....

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
I FINALLY made this before work this morning, but haven't tried it yet. I know it's gonna be good!
I started to sub Inawera Biscuit for cookie - has anyone tried the biscuit? I love it, the flavor is unbelievably a bit better than FA.....
I wanna try that myself. Which version did you make? It's defintely better after a few days. Day 1,it's only sweet.

Teresa P

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I think the first one. I printed it and put it in my notebook months ago, but it's titled "Golden Oreo", not "Cheesecake."

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
I think the first one. I printed it and put it in my notebook months ago, but it's titled "Golden Oreo", not "Cheesecake."
Yead, I added that back on. It's what I had originally called it. It's pretty strong on that 1st one. You might need to dilute it. The AP from cookie and Cheesecake Graham starts rearing it's frito head. :eek: I seem to be sensitive to that stuff, though.

Teresa P

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I don't mind chewing it.....lol!

Teresa P

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I can deal with AP, it's honey I have the aversion to. I can't seem to get it right in any recipe, if there's two drops in a 30ml, it's all I can taste. :confused:

Squonk

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Teresa. I used these amounts and it's great.
GC Cheesecake(TFA) 2.5%
Vanilla Classic(FA) 1.5%
Cookie(FA)1%
Meringue(FA) .25%
Fresh Cream(FA).25%
Brown Sugar Xtra(TFA) .25

Teresa P

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I'll add that as an alternate to the original, thank you!

Teresa P

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I haven't used maple yet, just a FW maple pecan to make a Pitbull Brindle clone. But FW is so weak compared to FA it's hard to screw up. ;)
If you can't mix with Flavor West, you just can't mix.

Teresa P

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
You and me both!!! I PIF some stuff to a new mixer. I think he's ok with honey vapes... I hope so, lol!
Fear real! I tried making a recipe I got from someone with Fuji, apple pie, meringue, a few others, and .25% honey. Everyone seems to like this vape and I was so looking forward to trying it. But all I taste is the honey...nasty, thick, dark honey.....:confused:

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
I made a dilution of honey. I still have it. It STILL consumes stuff. Plus I don't like the vapor trail. I like honey, just not vaping it. I generally omit it from recipes or just skip those. I really did try. Can't do maple, either.

Teresa P

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Oh man, I made an ELR recipe awhile back called "Monkey Farts." Should have known better, it called for 5% honey! And being a grade A dumbass, I went ahead and mixed it that way....talk about a vapor trail! Real farts don't clear a room any faster......lol!

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Oh man, I made an ELR recipe awhile back called "Monkey Farts." Should have known better, it called for 5% honey! And being a grade A dumbass, I went ahead and mixed it that way....talk about a vapor trail! Real farts don't clear a room any faster......lol!
LMAO!!!! out loud here. OMG 5% ??!! Who in the hell could tolerate that??

Teresa P

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
NOT ME!! And neither could the girl I gave it to.....said her husband made her vape it outside. Ha! She apologized for pouring it down the sink.... I horse laughed.....lol!

Teresa P

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I'll make a bigger bottle in the morning, but I think I'll try the biscuit instead of the cookie. That's just the best flavor!

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
I do need to give that one a try. I hear great things about it. Is this the plain one or the spicy one?

Teresa P

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Plain, although I did order a small bottle of the spicy from Wizard this morning to try.

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Keep me posted on that one. I forgot they're carrying INW now. I haven't looked there for SO long.

Teresa P

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I'm gonna add some DIYFS Birthday Cake to a small sample. Did you ever get to try the birthday cake Oreos? YUM!! And that's a terrific flavor as a standalone, so I'm hoping to get the cookie. :D

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
I'm gonna add some DIYFS Birthday Cake to a small sample. Did you ever get to try the birthday cake Oreos? YUM!! And that's a terrific flavor as a standalone, so I'm hoping to get the cookie. :D
I've never seen them at the Kroger stores here. Not the vanilla ones,just the chocolate.

Squonk

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Well Huck. Just a report with added FA Banana. I way overestimated how much of Golden Oreo I had left it the bottle so the banana I added was way too much, BUT, I think with a proper mix starting from scratch at maybe 1.5% Banana(or lower), this could be a great addition. I'll mix another tester up and see what happens.

Squonk

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Well, I couldn't leave well enough alone. I added some regular mix to the overly banana mix and my conclusion is to just enjoy the recipe as original. It's perfect! Somethings are just better left alone.:)

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Aww. Maybe just playing around with all the % a bit would work better for you. I do want to try lemon or orange eventually. And thanks.

rchmx

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Been vaping the recipe for the last two weeks, and it's very nice. It's the only thing I've vaped through my new Crown so far. I also made it for an older friend of mine I'm helping to get of the analogs. He's a life long smoker, and his taste buds are totally shot. As a consequence, he doesn't taste much at all in the juices I make for him. So, that had me wondering if a stronger flavor, like cinnamon, would help him there. I'll try it soon myself, but I was wondering if anyone would have suggestions on how much FA Cinnamon Ceylon to add to this. I recently bought the flavor, but haven't experimented with it yet.

Teresa P

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I'm about halfway through my second 30ml bottle, this stuff is amazing!
I did add some DIYFS birthday cake to a small batch. It added sweetness, but doesn't taste like birthday cake.
Also made this last bottle with Inawera biscuit instead of FA cookie. It made it a little sweeter and the cookie flavor is still there, but personally I think this one is better with FA. ;)

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Been vaping the recipe for the last two weeks, and it's very nice. It's the only thing I've vaped through my new Crown so far. I also made it for an older friend of mine I'm helping to get of the analogs. He's a life long smoker, and his taste buds are totally shot. As a consequence, he doesn't taste much at all in the juices I make for him. So, that had me wondering if a stronger flavor, like cinnamon, would help him there. I'll try it soon myself, but I was wondering if anyone would have suggestions on how much FA Cinnamon Ceylon to add to this. I recently bought the flavor, but haven't experimented with it yet.
I'd go with 0.5% FA Cinnamon Ceylon, definitely no more than 1%. I always taste cinnamon in this mix even without it. Not sure if that comes from the Cheesecake Graham, or just one of those oddities of flavorings. I'm really glad you're enjoying it. You, too, @Teresa P.. Thanks :)

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Thanks to the kindness of Daintanee sharing her meringue with me I made up some yesterday. It smells sooo good I can't wait to try it, thanks again Huck for sharing this with us and Daintanee for being so kind to share some meringue with me!!!:):)

breadbeard

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Just mixed up the original recipe and dripped it. I'm loving it! I went with the "heavy" flavoring first, figured I'd taste it the way it was created. Used INW Biscuit mostly due to laziness (don't have a dropper for FA Cookie). Thanks for a great recipe!

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Just mixed up the original recipe and dripped it. I'm loving it! I went with the "heavy" flavoring first, figured I'd taste it the way it was created. Used INW Biscuit mostly due to laziness (don't have a dropper for FA Cookie). Thanks for a great recipe!
Thanks for letting me know this. I've never been a dripper, but have been asked about it for this recipe, so that's good info. Someone else tried it with Biscuit. I hope to do the same in the near future. I'm all about easy mixing, so I totally get it. Glad you're enjoying it :)

Shaner

Member For 4 Years
Vaping this (the lighter version) right now and it's delicious! Thanks for sharing a great recipe.

Using a TC mod and dripping at 0.18 ohms :)

Teresa P

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
If I don't go through at least a tank a day in my rotation, there's no point in vaping.....:D

VU Sponsors