Become a Patron!

Golden Oreo Cheesecake

Zamazam

Evil Vulcan's do it with Logic
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Made a batch last night and tried it today. WooWee, sweet! A good recipe Huck. Now I'll tinker with it to make a peppermint version. I had some peppermint Oreo's that were being test marketed years ago, never took off, but damn, they were tasty.

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Made a batch last night and tried it today. WooWee, sweet! A good recipe Huck. Now I'll tinker with it to make a peppermint version. I had some peppermint Oreo's that were being test marketed years ago, never took off, but damn, they were tasty.
Tried to warn everyone in the description. Sorry Zam :/. Are your using chocolate for the peppermint ones? Sounds yummy.

Typos brought to you by: iPhone.

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
P.s. It'll calm down and be smoother over time.

Zamazam

Evil Vulcan's do it with Logic
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Tried to warn everyone in the description. Sorry Zam :/. Are your using chocolate for the peppermint ones? Sounds yummy.

Yep, FA Chocolate. The first batch I did tasted like Count Chocula cereal with peppermint, not bad, but missing the Oreo taste. I'm using FA Brownsugar extra, lowed it to .25%.

Actually, the recipe I made is kinda close to Count Chocula, minus the chocolate marshmallows. I might add a bit of marshmallow and see if I can fine tune it to make Count Chocula vapeable.

"Always add more FA Cookie!" - Huck:D

Last edited:

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Yep, FA Chocolate. The first batch I did tasted like Count Chocula cereal with peppermint, not bad, but missing the Oreo taste. I'm using FA Brownsugar extra, lowed it to .25%.

Actually, the recipe I made is kinda close to Count Chocula, minus the chocolate marshmallows. I might add a bit of marshmallow and see if I can fine tune it to make Count Chocula vapeable.

"Always add more FA Cookie!" - Huck:D
Lol! Let us know you final! Sounds fun.

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
It's death by chocolate now, but I will perfect it. Count Huckelberried might be the name since you came up with the base formula...:p
Oh that's awesome! I'm so flattered.

Your new avatar makes me want to cry, and take a moment of silence.

Zortec2112

Member For 4 Years
As I promised in ADV_search's thread I mixed your Golden Oreo up! It's great stuff! I took a "leap of faith" and made a 60mL bottle and I'm glad I did! I really enjoy it in a dripper, but I think I'm gonna fill my big Kayfun (approx. 17mL) with it!

It has a nice, full flavor - very sweet and smooth! It's great shake & vape, but it does mellow and get even better in a few days. I'll certainly have this on hand at all times!

Thank you for sharing this recipe!

For anyone who likes a sweet dessert vape - do yourself a favor and make this one!

Last edited:

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Thanks, @Zortec2112! I'm glad you like it. I sometimes have to cut the meringue down a tad. As my taste buds continue to change, it becomes too sweet.

Zortec2112

Member For 4 Years
Oops.

While refilling my "travel" bottle of a strawberry-cream-ish liquid I wasn't paying attention and topped it off with Golden Oreo! Guess I might as well not put labels on the bottles if I'm not gonna read 'em.

Haven't tried it yet, but I have a suspicion that it's still going to be good! Kinda looking forward to it actually! :D

BuckFondue

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Huck, I'm dying to try this but am skurd it's gonna be too sweet... cut everything in half???

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Huck, I'm dying to try this but am skurd it's gonna be too sweet... cut everything in half???
You could cut the Meringue to 0.25% or leave it out completely. I've noticed reducing it does help some. I continually change how I mix this one. It's a strong mix, no doubt. When I first made it, my taste buds were still recovering from smoking, lol. I do use less of each flavoring at this time.

@returnity had a good suggestion, as well.

Mazam

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Vaping this (+ the 4% Caps Sweet Strawberry) now, after a 2 week natural steep.

Good job man! I'm a fan, although tempted to up the strawberry just a tad (i seem to have permanent vapor tongue, so have a harder time then most getting certain flavors to pop. especially fruits)

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Thanks, @Mazam :)

I personally think this recipe is pretty strong in flavor. This was how I was vaping it when I first made it. Over time, I've found myself reducing the amount of each flavoring just a tad. My tastebuds woke up a lot over that last year! You could always try reducing everything a bit, leaving your Strawberry the same, if you decide to mix it again. Do you have any pear? You could try 0.25 to 0.5 pear and see what that does for your strawberry? I've never tried that combo, but I know that pear can assist other fruits quite nicely.

Condensation

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I've read something about the FA meringue tasting a little different recently. I wonder if I'm vaping a different overall version. I still like it and I'd ordered the meringue recently so I could make this. I've made several 30mls so far including a 3% Caps Sweet Strawberry version. I'm trying to find steeping sweet spot without vaping it. I might try hiding it and then placing a reminder in my phone. LOL

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Thanks, @Condensation :)

I've been following everything in regards to Meringue, too. So far, I have good batches of meringue. I've been using it at 0.25 in this one, lately. For me, with this recipe, I like it best after 4 or 5 days and beyond, but like that the Vanilla jumps up and shouts hello even more, as time goes by. If I'm in a pinch, I'll toss it it a cup of hot water for about an hour. Vaped fresh, I find it quite sharp.

Mazam

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Thanks, @Mazam :)

I personally think this recipe is pretty strong in flavor. This was how I was vaping it when I first made it. Over time, I've found myself reducing the amount of each flavoring just a tad. My tastebuds woke up a lot over that last year! You could always try reducing everything a bit, leaving your Strawberry the same, if you decide to mix it again. Do you have any pear? You could try 0.25 to 0.5 pear and see what that does for your strawberry? I've never tried that combo, but I know that pear can assist other fruits quite nicely.

I do have a touch of INW Pear, but not sure pear is what i want out of this Oreo cookie mix. Besides, i have played around with that combo and it was a muted miss. Fruits just don't get along with my taste buds.

The fact that it's a strong flavor, even with the muted berry, is what makes it such a winner for me ;)

cbrplume

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
.TFA Cheesecake Graham 3-4% (provides fluff)
FA Vanilla Classic 2%
FA Cookie 2%
FA Meringue 0.5%
FA Fresh Cream 0.5% (Caps Sweet Cream is fine)
TFA Brown Sugar 0.5% (TFA Brown Sugar Extra is fine)

This is the original recipe made sometime early 2014. It's very sweet, mellows out nicely after a couple days, very cookie, very vanilla. My taste buds have changed since I made this, back then.

Very strong flavoring, adjust (decrease) to your taste.

ETA: Reducing the Fresh Cream and Meringue to 0.25% cuts some of the sweetness and brings the Vanilla Classic out a bit more. My ever-changing taste buds... :confused:
I gotta quit coming into the recipe section till I have money you guys make me want to buy even more! Lol

cbrplume

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I'm building slowly since I'm now making it for friends too so I'm buying 4 ounce bottles at a time

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
I'm building slowly since I'm now making it for friends too so I'm buying 4 ounce bottles at a time
Wow, yeah! I've considered doing this with a couple flavors, at least. I have a 4 oz bottle of Vanilla Swirl I haven't even opened yet! Once I tried FA Vanilla Classic, I barely touch Vanilla Swirl.

cbrplume

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I made a mother milk clone I found online and everyone loves it. My friend went through 15ml of it in one day.

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
That's a LOT of juice in a day! I can see where 4 oz bottles would be necessary.

cbrplume

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Ya. I got a 15ml bottle and it was gone in a week from people trying it out. Now I'm asking for 5 bucks for 30ml so I can cover my costs. Any extra will just be put into new flavors.

TheVapingDevil

`Vape It All Up!!!!!!
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Vape Media
Ya. I got a 15ml bottle and it was gone in a week from people trying it out. Now I'm asking for 5 bucks for 30ml so I can cover my costs. Any extra will just be put into new flavors.
That's my approach with friends. First bottle is free. Then after that they have to chip in for the supplies. It's only fair lol

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S5 Dumbphone

cbrplume

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
That's my approach with friends. First bottle is free. Then after that they have to chip in for the supplies. It's only fair lol

Yep. One bottle ain't bad but when your the supplier it can add up. Last order cost me 60 and that is to just make the one recipe I have.

cbrplume

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I know right!? I was a little nervous I would make stuff that wasn't good but I'm not anymore. I make pretty good juice with what I have right now.

TheVapingDevil

`Vape It All Up!!!!!!
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Vape Media
I love making juice for my friends but when they start asking me to make up 4 or 5 bottles so they can take them home I'm like ummm $$$$$ lol

cbrplume

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I'm using 100mg/ml nic from myfreedomsmokes.com it'll last me forever.

TheVapingDevil

`Vape It All Up!!!!!!
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Vape Media
I'm using 100 MG from VT so I need to cover that. It's more expensive than reg nic but Def worth it for the no throat hit

cbrplume

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I'm using 100 MG from VT so I need to cover that. It's more expensive than reg nic but Def worth it for the no throat hit

I only use 3mg so I don't really have a throat hit

Steamin Demon

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Been meaning to make this for a while. To be honest I like it fresh. But I will also try it after a steeping. Some how I always seem to get carried away with the damn fresh cream! Love that stuff! Perhaps that's why I don't think it's too sweet at all.
Thanks huck for sharing your recipes. It's a good one.
I will be glad to share if I ever come up with something I feel is good enough to offer.

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Been meaning to make this for a while. To be honest I like it fresh. But I will also try it after a steeping. Some how I always seem to get carried away with the damn fresh cream! Love that stuff! Perhaps that's why I don't think it's too sweet at all.
Thanks huck for sharing your recipes. It's a good one.
I will be glad to share if I ever come up with something I feel is good enough to offer.
Looking forward to it, and thank you! Glad you enjoy it :)
Maybe just an "alternate version." I think the OP is the BOMB!!
Thanks, Teresa. :)
Thinking of trying the strawberry version with FA strawberry instead of Caps.

2% instead of the 4% caps sound about right?
I think that's what I did was 2% FA, when I tried that. It wasn't bad, but I like it plain, lol.

Teresa P

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Ooo.....I fell in love with the birthday cake oreos..... (*light bulb over head*).....:D

joeyboy

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Huck, what if I cut all the ingredients by half. How do you think that would turn out?

VU Sponsors