Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Might be really mild on flavor. Imo

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Huck, what if I cut all the ingredients by half. How do you think that would turn out?
If you like light flavoring, could be good still, I think HIC did that the first time I ever posted it at the other place. I do reduce from the original, but not quite that much, lol. Only one way to find out, plus you could always add stuff if it's too light.

Teresa P

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
YOU HAVE TO!!! Those are the best oreos EVER!!

cbrplume

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I loved the birthday cake icecream bars.

Teresa P

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
The chocolate ones are great, but the vanilla......NNNNGAAHHHH!!!! They're still on the grocery store shelves here, go get some!

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
I am all about vanilla. I'll have to run out of something so I can get some of those!

joeyboy

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
If you like light flavoring, could be good still, I think HIC did that the first time I ever posted it at the other place. I do reduce from the original, but not quite that much, lol. Only one way to find out, plus you could always add stuff if it's too light.
Funny thing is the more I DIY with lighter flavors the better my taste buds seem to be. I can now pick the flavors out of some of the strong bender juices I still have. I have trouble vaping them after doing my stuff and the recipes on VU. I am sure yours would be good at half. Maybe I will cut by 1/3 across the board. Thanks for the recipe.

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Cutting by 1/3 is good. A little light, but good.
I keep the Cheesecake graham at 3, Cookie at 1-1.5, Vanilla I keep at 2, the rest is the same, sometimes I leave out meringue. It's pretty sweet without it. Depends on my mood, LOL.

cbrplume

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Going to try and order some more flavors tomorrow. Can't make up my dang mind though on what I want! I'm really tempted to get the flavors for this.

dnezarmichael

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Ok, I mixed this up 2 1/2 weeks ago.

It's a great recipe and a great vape, I'm now going to go buy some large bottles so I never run out, hehe

Thanks for sharing, it really is nice to add the tried and sure , and it's one of the best cookie vapes ive ever vaped.

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Ok, I mixed this up 2 1/2 weeks ago.

It's a great recipe and a great vape, I'm now going to go buy some large bottles so I never run out, hehe

Thanks for sharing, it really is nice to add the tried and sure , and it's one of the best cookie vapes ive ever vaped.
Thank you! Very glad you enjoyed it. :)

joeyboy

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
So I made this yesterday and to me it is more of a golden oreo cheesecake. I think the only thing I would need to cut would be the cheesecake to maybe 2%. I used a graduated cylinder to make the recipe as I don't have a scale. It is good. It isn't too sweet for me.

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Thanks @joeyboy! The original title actually was "cheesecake" I had edited some stuff and don't know why I removed that part. If you do like it today, it'll be ultra creamy and vanilla in about 4 days.

joeyboy

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Thanks @joeyboy! The original title actually was "cheesecake" I had edited some stuff and don't know why I removed that part. If you do like it today, it'll be ultra creamy and vanilla in about 4 days.

I am actually pretty sensitive to cheesecake flavored vapes. I have tossed many vendor cheesecake juices due their over the top cheesecake flavor. This is just me. I will watch it and see how it turns. Ten mLs doesn't last long so there may be some left in 3 days. Good thing I made 60 mLs of stuff yesterday.

Heabob

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I've been using way less Cheesecake and Vanilla Custard in recipes than I used to.
Rarely go above 3% with either one, but maybe my tasters are just working better now.
Maybe those vendor juices could have been cut with 50% plain base to save them.
Unless they were really bad ones.
I had a few that just couldn't be saved:D.

joeyboy

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
You right. It is lighter right now than earlier this morning. This is really turning in to some good stuff for me, at the original percentages. Thanks for the recipe. I am very impatient and have trouble waiting for things to develop.

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
I usually make 2, 30mls at a time, keep one steeping. I do like variety, but I always have this one going. Great excuse to buy extra vapes for all the flavors Iike.

joeyboy

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
@Huckleberried, as I vape this and as it matures am thinking that if you omit the cheesecake and replace it with 2-3% CAP sugar cookie V2 would make a good sugar cookie recipe. What do you think?

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Sadly, I have not tried the Caps Sugar Cookie. I bet it'd be really good, though. Cookies!!

REDD

Member For 4 Years
I gotta quit coming into the recipe section till I have money you guys make me want to buy even more! Lol
,, I've been mixing for a few months. I use tfa and caps mostly. Usually around a total of 20 percent as a total flavor goal. I notice most recipes here are much less total. Does less in the mix generally bring out more flavor ? Thanks for any help

joeyboy

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
,, I've been mixing for a few months. I use tfa and caps mostly. Usually around a total of 20 percent as a total flavor goal. I notice most recipes here are much less total. Does less in the mix generally bring out more flavor ? Thanks for any help

It does for FA. Too much FA mutes it. It is pretty concentrated.

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
TFA and Caps might require a bit more. There are certainly a ton of FA recipes here. As Joey said, FA is very concentrated so doesn't require much, for most tastes. When I use TFA or Caps. I generally keep those pretty low, too. I can't recall using one of those over 5, maybe 6%.

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
I just made it. I will let you know. Replacement of the cheesecake was the only change. Used same percentages.
I'll have to put that flavor in my cart. I always have one going somewhere. OK, maybe 3.

joeyboy

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I'll have to put that flavor in my cart. I always have one going somewhere. OK, maybe 3.

I will have to re wick and try it. I am tasting lemon, which I don't like. I made a lemon bar and don't know if that is carrying over. I am not having that issue with my other flavors. I am wondering if CAP vanilla custard would be better in the mix. I am going to try another mix with some different ingredients. I can taste sugar cookie but it isn't very distinct. I do think there is too much vanilla classic. I would probably cut that to 1% and if I was going to put a third vanilla put 1% vanilla Tahiti. Classic is strong to me but the two together is a sweeter, milder vanilla.

It may need more sugar cookie. I will probably omit the FA cookie and BSE on the second batch.

This is a hard one.

I will start a new thread on this so I will stop hijacking your read. Your Golden Oreo is good, as is. I like it and won't change.

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
LOL, @joeyboy, I hope you find what you're looking for. When you do, share it with us :).

When I first made this mix, My taste buds were still recovering from being a smoker, I know it's pretty strong tasting, LOL! I do use less than is in the original post, but I leave the Vanilla Classic the same. I LOVE that flavor! Good luck, though. I'm anxious for ya!

joeyboy

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
LOL, @joeyboy, I hope you find what you're looking for. When you do, share it with us :).

When I first made this mix, My taste buds were still recovering from being a smoker, I know it's pretty strong tasting, LOL! I do use less than is in the original post, but I leave the Vanilla Classic the same. I LOVE that flavor! Good luck, though. I'm anxious for ya!

I actually don't think it is strong tasting. I really like it because it is sweet and smooth. I REALLY needed a good, sweet vape, like yesterday.:eek:

dnezarmichael

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I had to add some sweetener, lol

I have a epic sweet tooth ...

Manimal3497

Manimalizer
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
TY for this recipe Huckleberried it is yummy. Unfortunately I do not have FA Fresh Cream so I used TFA sweet cream the first go around and it was not to bad. Second go around I used FA Catalan Cream and it is very good. I cant wait to actually get FA Fresh Cream and try it that way also. I think I will also try this will some lemon sicily and then with some strawberry then with some blueberry and and OMG this is soooooo yummy and has so many possibilities. TYVM for this awesome recipe.

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
LOL, wow! Thanks for all the info. Let me know how you like that with Lemon Sicily. I've had it mixed in a tank with a Plum flavored liquid and it reminded me of muffins. I bet the Blueberry would be good, too.

Thanks, @Manimal3497 :)

Kwest

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
This sounds yummy! I have all but the vanilla classic :(

Willbo

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
It is interesting peoples feedback on a lot of these recipes. I know flavour is subjective, but I do wonder if its as much to do with steep times and set ups rather than mixing and tastes? For instance I tried the white coconut cake recipe which is superb, but I tried it on different wattages from 25-50w and the frosting, creaminess and sweetness all tasted totally different on all the wattages I tried.

Its what amazes me that some of the really popular mixers recipes on here that are vaping on such low wattages translate so well to people sub ohming.

I wasnt sure about the golden oreo on first try tbh (this was after a weeks steeping, I dont do shake n vape), but its one Im liking more and more in a big way every time I vape it, its a bit like a custard cream to me (and much nicer than the UK vendors custard cream I bought a while ago), another winning recipe on here. :)

In fact the only thing I have mixed up I havent liked much so far has been tuscan reserve as a stand alone. I even managed to venture into doing my own recipe of rhubarb and custard, wasnt very adventurous the recipe had rhubarb......and custard, and it was actually pretty nice if needing a tweak. Im not sure whether to high five myself for moving into DIY or face palm myself for some of the crappy vendor juices I have bought over the last 6 months.

NGAHaze

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Its what amazes me that some of the really popular mixers recipes on here that are vaping on such low wattages translate so well to people sub ohming.

That surprises me as well because I just don't get the flavor at high power that I'm able to get wtih more moderate setups. I have no interest in clouds or running through juice at 10 times the pace so I'm happy to remain behind the rest of the pack. :)

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Im not sure whether to high five myself for moving into DIY or face palm myself for some of the crappy vendor juices I have bought over the last 6 months.
Definitely high five yourself! I'm glad that this one worked out for you. I've had to tweak it many times as my taste buds have gotten better. At the original strength, it's too much for me and the AP from Cookie and Cheesecake Graham starts messing with me. I've reduced those and the sweetness from meringue since then.
That surprises me as well because I just don't get the flavor at high power that I'm able to get wtih more moderate setups. I have no interest in clouds or running through juice at 10 times the pace so I'm happy to remain behind the rest of the pack. :)
Ditto.

Willbo

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Its differerent strokes for different folks. Personally I found very early on vaping that low power although got me off the cigs, didnt feel great, all before I even really knew about sub ohm etc etc. It felt like I was trying to break the 100metre record for sucking up ****
or something as I had to inhale for so long each time. I just found I wanted a quicker pull and a bit more vapour. Im not a cloud chaser, its about flavour for me and I actually find the opposite, that flavours are all muted and dont shine at all on low wattages for me, more so added to the fact it doesnt feel like Im inhaling anything unless doing the 100metres. With the coconut cake I found it far sweeter, frostier, brighter and nicer @ 45-50w than I did @ 25w and I always find that with custard or creamy flavours. I say each to there own, its all about finding what works best for you at the end of the day, which for me personally I find I have in terms of pull, vapour and most importantly flavour, which might be the total opposite of a pleasant vape for somebody else like yourself....which is why I am so surprised a lot of these recipes, especially many being a good year old like the golden oreo taste so nice to so many different styles of vape, as vendors juice generally doesnt seem to have such a wide appeal, or maybe thats just the marketing and target market I dont know?

Willbo

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I always foudn with vendors juices I liked strong flavouring and sweetness (up to a point obviously). Im liked that with fruit and drink, strong coffee, and juice needs diluting I seem to have more than most people etc etc. It is amazing me how low these FA recipes are in flavouring totals are, yet I have got pretty much the perfect amount of strength of flavour from every recipe, including this one, you tweaked it well :) And thanks, I am high fiving myself, just a bit astonished that the rhubarb and custard I made as a first ever attempt just guessing at custard and rhubarb percentages was probably better than the vendor juice I bought 3 months or so ago, so happy to do DIY but being the half empty type...I wish I did it earlier haha

Given Credit to Chris Hubbard

12019290_907030752667189_1260963762_o.jpg

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
LOL, I wanted to be sure of what dude was saying. You know how protective we are, LMAO!

VU Sponsors