Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
You'll have to excuse the newb stepping on toes huck

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
LOL, no, he mixed my recipe before, so I wasn't sure if he was posting that he saw it on FB or if he thought I took it from someone. I know it's mine.

Daintanee

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Man Huck, that just SUCKS! @Sticky_Icky many people copy others recipes and repost them. Huckleburried worked very hard on this recipe and it is hers, not this Chris Hubbard's. I'm not sure what you were trying to do by posting that here, but I find it extremely rude and very distasteful. If that was not your intention would you please delete your post.

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Huck, sound really tasty, I am definitely going to try this one. You must be a great cook!!! Thanks for the share:)!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Huck, sound really tasty, I am definitely going to try this one. You must be a great cook!!! Thanks for the share:)!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
HAHAHA!! I do ok, but my boyfriend is WAY better.

If anyone is expecting this to taste like the one from Ecig Outpost... I've never tried theirs and had no idea about their juice when this was made. This was not intended to be a clone of theirs. Just something I wanted to try out.

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Man Huck, that just SUCKS! @Sticky_Icky many people copy others recipes and repost them. Huckleburried worked very hard on this recipe and it is hers, not this Chris Hubbard's. I'm not sure what you were trying to do by posting that here, but I find it extremely rude and very distasteful. If that was not your intention would you please delete your post.
You're too sweet. Sticky Icky had made this one and commented on it, so I'm not sure if he was showing me that someone else was posting it or what. As I said to Artemis, we're protective of our stuff, LOL!

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
You should be, you work hard to create something you should get the credit!

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Jimi, if you do mix this up... I have to add, it's kinda strong in flavor. I've tried it reduced by half... tasted like nothing but sweet. Reducing by 1/3 is good. The recipe posted is how I made it originally, before my taste buds WOKE UP. It's too strong for me now at those percentages.

Teresa P

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I got on my Facebook and looked this group up with the intention of joining and setting someone straight. This "Christopher Hubbard" is not listed as a member. I intend to look further into it though, this is messed up...

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
LOL, I'm sure it's a misunderstanding. LMAO, my boyfriend tried finding stuff, too. I was all, "WHAT?!" and he looked over and said, "Did someone steal your recipe?!, Give me their name!" HAHAHAHAH!!! He got on FB trying to find it. So funny.

Daintanee

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I got on my Facebook and looked this group up with the intention of joining and setting someone straight. This "Christopher Hubbard" is not listed as a member. I intend to look further into it though, this is messed up...
Lol. Are user names should be like mama bear or something. Protecting our cubs and all. Don't be messing with us!

Squonk

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Given Credit to Chris Hubbard

12019290_907030752667189_1260963762_o.jpg
CALLING YOU OUT.

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
I was showing what I have found on Facebook... I know how old your recipe is.
Thanks for replying. I admit, I was a bit stumped by the post, but remember you had posted here before. I guess someone named Chris Hubbard liked it enough to copy it. My apologies for the confusion and jumping to conclusions. I could have waited for your response. Again, thanks Sticky_Icky!

Teresa P

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
It just irks me. I realize if you don't want something to be known, you should never put it on the Internet. But have the decency to place credit where credit is due. Most people don't mind if you share a good recipe, but at least post it with something to the effect of "Hey, this is a killer recipe I found on VU by @Huckleberried , give it a try......" I've posted two VU members' recipes to a DIY group on Facebook and both times I messaged the member and asked first. Had they said "no", I never would have done it. It's just a matter of respect.

Talon4x4

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Is it possible for flavorings to go bad? I tried making this recipe, exactly as posted, and it really tastes nothing like a golden oreo cheesecake. I've even had it sitting around for a week. I've been doing DIY for well over a year now so I'm wondering if maybe some of the flavors have gone bad or changed or something?! None of the flavors smell bad and I like every flavor that went into this recipe.

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
They can, for sure, but I've had mine for at least that long. I wonder if diluting it down would help? The original is really strong tasting. I reduce it myself, these days, and maybe should post that. I get a very vanilla bakery/cheesecake flavor Cookie and Cheesecake Graham both have AP in them not acetyl proprionyl, but acetyl pyrazine. Are you getting a corn chippy flavor?

Talon4x4

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
They can, for sure, but I've had mine for at least that long. I wonder if diluting it down would help? The original is really strong tasting. I reduce it myself, these days, and maybe should post that. I get a very vanilla bakery/cheesecake flavor Cookie and Cheesecake Graham both have AP in them not acetyl proprionyl, but acetyl pyrazine. Are you getting a corn chippy flavor?

No, I'm not getting that. I've used too much AP before and I know what that flavor is. LOL! It's an odd flavor that just doesn't taste like any of the flavors that went into the mix. I guess if I'm going to start mixing again I'm going to have to thru the flavors and figure out which no longer taste right.

I have this plastic carrying case with a bunch of different sections in it that I keep all my flavors in. When I open the box it has a very distinct smell to it. I guess you could almost say it smells like a bunch of different flavors mixed together. Well the smell I get when I open the box is exactly what this juice tastes like. I'm wondering if it was a bad idea to keep all the flavors together in a closed container. I'm not going to be happy if my flavors are ruined because I have 100's of them. :-(

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
No, I'm not getting that. I've used too much AP before and I know what that flavor is. LOL! It's an odd flavor that just doesn't taste like any of the flavors that went into the mix. I guess if I'm going to start mixing again I'm going to have to thru the flavors and figure out which no longer taste right.

I have this plastic carrying case with a bunch of different sections in it that I keep all my flavors in. When I open the box it has a very distinct smell to it. I guess you could almost say it smells like a bunch of different flavors mixed together. Well the smell I get when I open the box is exactly what this juice tastes like. I'm wondering if it was a bad idea to keep all the flavors together in a closed container. I'm not going to be happy if my flavors are ruined because I have 100's of them. :-(
I hope they haven't gone bad, too. One way you could try is to mix a couple drops of individual flavors in a tablespoonful of water. Flavors can go bad, I see people mention it from time to time. If any, I hope it might just be one or two, rather than all. Be sure to shake them well before mixing, too. I added a tweaked version to the front page, as well. And, maybe you just don't like this one, lol. Good luck!

Talon4x4

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I hope they haven't gone bad, too. One way you could try is to mix a couple drops of individual flavors in a tablespoonful of water.

Thanks for the tip. I will give this a try!

Squonk

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I've had this recipe bookmarked for a long time. I came across it back when I was a creepy lurker here(still creepy). Today is the day I'm gonna mix it up. How can I resist, it sounds delicious, has been surrounded by controversy and has such a long history, it reads like War and Peace.

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
I've had this recipe bookmarked for a long time. I came across it back when I was a creepy lurker here(still creepy). Today is the day I'm gonna mix it up. How can I resist, it sounds delicious, has been surrounded by controversy and has such a long history, it reads like War and Peace.

Hahaha! If you do, note the edit on the first post. I added a variation, the original was before my taste buds healed up. Flavor overload, these days. I hope you enjoy it, but welcome critique as well!

Squonk

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
All mixed up. I did.
GC Cheesecake(TFA) 2.5%
Vanilla Classic(FA) 1.5%
Cookie(FA)1%
Meringue(FA) .25%
Fresh Cream(FA).25%
Brown Sugar Xtra(TFA) .25
It smells great and taste good off my finger.
If it turns out great, I'll take credit for your recipe. ;)

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
All mixed up. I did.
GC Cheesecake(TFA) 2.5%
Vanilla Classic(FA) 1.5%
Cookie(FA)1%
Meringue(FA) .25%
Fresh Cream(FA).25%
Brown Sugar Xtra(TFA) .25
It smells great and taste good off my finger.
If it turns out great, I'll take credit for your recipe. ;)
LOLOL!!! It's best about 4 days in, just gets creamier, IMO. I hope you like. If you don't I'll let you take credit ;)

Squonk

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I'll let it sit. Most of my recipes will go from pretty good to wow after a few weeks. I can tell yours is gonna be a winner. I shall dub it... SQUONKS ONE AND ONLY TRULY ORIGINAL NEVER CREATED UP TILL THIS POINT IN TIME GOLDEN OREO CHEESECAKE.:D

ghh3rd

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I just tried this and Wow! it's a great recipe. And it used ingredients that I already have. I figured it would be just another average flavor but it's really good. It reminds me of a flavor that I got from Halo when I first started vaping, only this one is much better. I made 30 ml yesterday and intended to let it sit a few days, but it's already half gone... think I'll make another bottle... maybe I should order some 60 ml bottles :)

Do you have any of your other favorite creations out there?

Thanks for sharing.

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
I just tried this and Wow! it's a great recipe. And it used ingredients that I already have. I figured it would be just another average flavor but it's really good. It reminds me of a flavor that I got from Halo when I first started vaping, only this one is much better. I made 30 ml yesterday and intended to let it sit a few days, but it's already half gone... think I'll make another bottle... maybe I should order some 60 ml bottles :)

Do you have any of your other favorite creations out there?

Thanks for sharing.
Thank you, Sir! This made me smile.

I'm not very creative, to tell ya the truth. I have a deep love for cookie and vanilla classic, so they're kind of similar to this. I tried to make an Italian Cream Cake (not sure if that's posted here, or not), which I really did like, but discovered it developed a real buttery taste, which became quite overwhelming after some time. My first was a Vanilla Nut Cookie that's swimming around here, somewhere, and is likely over-flavored, considering how long ago it was made. I had a very light lemony mix. It's nice for a light flavored change, but not great, by any means.

I stay so busy vaping other people's recipes most of the time, my creativity took a vacation :)

Daintanee

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I am still waiting for BCV to get meringue in:(
@Jimi I have a 10 ml. Bottle. I don't use much of certain flavors and well I guess what I'm asking is, want 5ml.?

Ok and blonde question from the brunette. Flavor Drops in water? How do you do this to know if they are bad. Never read this so it's like I only got the first part of the instructions and my boggled little brain can't guess. Help a brain out.?

Daintanee

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Cool Whip or Whipped Cream works good for testing flavors too! :D
Not sure that would work out too well for me. All the cool whip and flavor would be in my mouth and is be back to mamajs. It might have helped that hot flavored jalapeno juice I dropped on my tongue though.

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
@Jimi I have a 10 ml. Bottle. I don't use much of certain flavors and well I guess what I'm asking is, want 5ml.?

Ok and blonde question from the brunette. Flavor Drops in water? How do you do this to know if they are bad. Never read this so it's like I only got the first part of the instructions and my boggled little brain can't guess. Help a brain out.?
You can get a feel for how a single flavor might taste by doing this. HIC had suggested it before.

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years

Sure, if bcv doesn't get theirs in this week end:):):). You are so kind!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

VU Sponsors