VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
Howdi gang... Got up late and have the baby today, so my morning routine is just now taking place! But I did find time to order an eLeaf istick 60w w/ Melo 4 for only $30! :D Happy Labor Day to me. :)

voicenyerhed

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Had to work as a CNA today to fill in for an aide that decided not to show up for her assignment today, then after that I got to do all of my nurse, administrator, and manager duties. It was not the best of days, but this evening is making up for that. I love that my family lets me relax when I need it! They are the best!

Countrypami

The Link Ninja
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
Another crazy morning for me. Good afternoon y'all! :wave:

Countrypami

The Link Ninja
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
I would have given this 2 thumbs up
1f44d.png
1f44d.png
But one was holding the camera
1f60b.png
One of the best Mangos I've had in quite a while.

20180830_215442.jpg

Countrypami

The Link Ninja
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
We went to Olive Garden instead of cooking out. Good thing too, just as we were leaving a storm rolled in. Worst thunderstorm I've seen in years. Even saw a rotating cloud! But all is well, the storm passed without any major damage in my town. But the next county over has been without power for several hours now.

Countrypami

The Link Ninja
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
I was banned from a Truck Driver forum. I am pretty proud of that. Don't even know why. I am still alive enough to piss somebody off. I like that. Keep on vaping my dear family. I do luv ya all.:blowkiss::bliss:
LOL I would love to know how you managed that?!?! :confused:

Countrypami

The Link Ninja
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
Sitting back, chilling, & watching season 4 of Fear the Waking Dead while trying out my new Mesh rda. It's a good night!

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
I just caught up on the latest 3 episodes last night.

Countrypami

The Link Ninja
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
I was only able to watch episode 1. Now I have to wait for it to release to Hulu since I don't have cable. Bummer but I stand by my cable boycott.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
https://www1.swatchseries.to/serie/fear_the_walking_dead
You'll get a few annoyance popups but I've never gotten a virus from it. Been using this site for about 2 years now.
Movpod, Vidto, Vidup, StreamMango are the best ones and the ones I usually go to. (You'll understand when you see the list)
Oh, and when the screen greys out for the login, just refresh the page and it goes away.

Saddletramp1200

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Hi everyone, seems I did a no no. I was making fun of the firing of the clown that started the pizza place. They said I inferenced Nazi stuff. All I said was he is a weenie and I ordered a swastika supreme. They didn't see the humor in that. Fuck em, feed em' fish heads. I can't be racist, I think the whole human race is a bunch of assholes. Including me. :cool::blowkiss::sneaka::bliss:

Countrypami

The Link Ninja
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
What is it lol i cannot see

Sent from my LGMP260 using Tapatalk
You can't see the pic or you just can't read what it is?
Aspire Puxos w/ Cleito Pro

Boattlebot

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
LOL I would love to know how you managed that?!?! :confused:
Hi everyone, seems I did a no no. I was making fun of the firing of the clown that started the pizza place. They said I inferenced Nazi stuff. All I said was he is a weenie and I ordered a swastika supreme. They didn't see the humor in that. Fuck em, feed em' fish heads. I can't be racist, I think the whole human race is a bunch of assholes. Including me. :cool::blowkiss::sneaka::bliss:
guilty by ascociation. I was way way worse but I brought ya back onto the fourm so when I got the boot you got the boot

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years

guilty by ascociation. I was way way worse but I brought ya back onto the fourm so when I got the boot you got the boot

I hold no ill feeling. It must be a hard job banning elderly minister vapers that backed up a rig farther than 98% of them have ever driven one. :cool::finger: :bliss:

What did I miss? Someone please fill me in and if it is too much drama for Pami's Place PM it~!

VU Sponsors