VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
yea neither am I anymore hahaha

wanna go troll trucking truth with me? that website loves megas and try to convince people that swift and the like know best
OMG... SWIFT?... ARE YOU KIDDING ME?!?!?!?! What a joke!! :rolleyes: Talk about license out of a Cracker Jack Box! :giggle:

eikceb.retrac

Silver Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Happy Friday All

f0e4e00a0ab9e8d6580ccced76bb8f28.jpg

voicenyerhed

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Woke up this morning to an email asking if I could do another interview today for a job that I no longer thought was on the table for me since I did my last interview for it almost 2 months ago. Interview went well & they want to do another one. The only worry about this job is that it will be for a location that is being sold to another company. There's a lot of unknown variables there that, honestly, scare the crap out of me. But, on the other hand, I'm not happy in my current position at all anymore (shame because I used to get excited about my job). This could be a very big decision if they make an offer. I'm hoping that hearing back from this one might mean that the other one I was trying to get is also still a possibility. We'll see...

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Countrypami

The Link Ninja
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
Good morning everyone:) Friday, a wonderful day. A day we get our little pay check and pay the rent, utilities, car payment, phone bill, insurance, credit card statement, :wait: just a minute, why is Friday wonderful again:confused:
:blowkiss::bliss:
That's exactly what we were doing all day today. Doctor visit, paying bills, going to the bank... been a very busy day.

Countrypami

The Link Ninja
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
Woke up this morning to an email asking if I could do another interview today for a job that I no longer thought was on the table for me since I did my last interview for it almost 2 months ago. Interview went well & they want to do another one. The only worry about this job is that it will be for a location that is being sold to another company. There's a lot of unknown variables there that, honestly, scare the crap out of me. But, on the other hand, I'm not happy in my current position at all anymore (shame because I used to get excited about my job). This could be a very big decision if they make an offer. I'm hoping that hearing back from this one might mean that the other one I was trying to get is also still a possibility. We'll see...

I hope it goes well for you! No doubt you'll make the best decision for you and your family. I personally had a bad experience with my job being bought by another company. I ended up leaving the new place after 5 months. But I think I'm better for it now. I found a much better niche in my social media!

Countrypami

The Link Ninja
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
Boy I left so early this morning I never posted my Friday coffee meme?

359f242e-dca7-42e2-8906-923cce81a437.png
Don't feel bad... I didn't get my morning greeting in either. :oops:

Saddletramp1200

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years

Specific enhanced by what? Speculation of enhanced environment, salary? That's half the fun. Will there be a snake in the box when you reach in, or a bunny. Bwwahhhhaaa:cool::p:bliss:

Countrypami

The Link Ninja
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
I always feel like I let someone down not seeing a funny Meme or GIF to start their day. Yeah I know I am fucked up but shit I like to help others start their day with a smile even if I can't. :kickbutt:
:hug:

Ms. Trixy

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
We spent 2 hours at the grocery store. $400 worth - alot of quick freezer stuff and Chuck like to make stir fry. It also included a 30pk pk of Miller Lite and 2 6pks of IPA for Chuck. My storage freezer is packed. My back hurts soooo bad. I had an epidural shot yesterday and should have taken a pain pill before we left. I'm gonna grab a quick bite of the store's whole chicken and get ready for MOD ENVY!!

:confetti: :confetti::vino:MOD ENVY BIRTHDAY CELEBRATION tonight.:cheers::confetti: :confetti:
Be there or be square. It will be a blast! See you on Vaping Underground Live's, MOD ENVY at 10pm Eastern. In 30 minutes!
Lots of give a ways. Cya there!​

Countrypami

The Link Ninja
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
Good morning gang! Got an out of town wedding to go to today. My poor niece... IT'S RAINING! :(
Catch y'all later this evening!

Countrypami

The Link Ninja
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
The wedding was beautiful! They are very blessed. They got married in a stone cathedral on the campus of the college where they met. Reception was in a fancy 2nd floor hall in one of those buildings that has all the original character preserved. Bride and father did a choreographed dance :). I danced more tonight than I have in 10 years!! I'm pooped o_O
I'll share a few pics tomorrow after I get them all uploaded.

5150sick

Under Ground Hustler
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
Mod Team Leader
The wedding was beautiful! They are very blessed. They got married in a stone cathedral on the campus of the college where they met. Reception was in a fancy 2nd floor hall in one of those buildings that has all the original character preserved. Bride and father did a choreographed dance :). I danced more tonight than I have in 10 years!! I'm pooped o_O
I'll share a few pics tomorrow after I get them all uploaded.

It sounds like you had a blast Pami.:)

Countrypami

The Link Ninja
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon

Ms. Trixy

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
Oh my! What a perfect wedding! That cathedral was beautiful, her dress was amazing and that vale was jaw dropping. Just like I remember mine decades ago.

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
@5150sick I did!... Most enjoyment I've had in a very long time :)

Glad to hear you had a Blast but I know you have had some fun in the threads~! Not all work some play...............

PS: Nice to know I can share from Google pictures still finding all the benefits of using a Google Smartphone~!

Countrypami

The Link Ninja
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
Glad to hear you had a Blast but I know you have had some fun in the threads~! Not all work some play...............

PS: Nice to know I can share from Google pictures still finding all the benefits of using a Google Smartphone~!
Yes... I have fun in here too... I meant OUTSIDE the house ;)

Yep, sure can. ;) Well at least from a PC you can. I just add them all to a Google photos album then click to share album and copy the url. You can click to "Get Link" but it gives you a shortened url and the forum blocks those. Has to be the complete link to work here.

Countrypami

The Link Ninja
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile