Become a Patron!

CountryPami's Place

voicenyerhed

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I spent this morning walking up early to the new on call phone (understand that this is addition to the one I already carry) getting a telemarketer call. Attempted to go back to sleep, another telemarketer...we're now up to 5 telemarketer calls this morning. Registered the number on do not call list. Not happy today!

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Countrypami

The Link Ninja
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
I spent this morning walking up early to the new on call phone (understand that this is addition to the one I already carry) getting a telemarketer call. Attempted to go back to sleep, another telemarketer...we're now up to 5 telemarketer calls this morning. Registered the number on do not call list. Not happy today!

I keep my phone on DO NOT DISTURB from midnight to 8am for that very reason. Plus I believe they did away with the do not call list.

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
My New Google Pixel 2 XL has this wonderful feature where you REPORT and BLOCK SPAM calls~! Such a wonderful thing since before I retired my Blackberry I was being bombarded with SPAM Calls. Now one Tap Reports and Blocks when you confirm the Block.

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
The DNC List allows all Telemarketers to share your number and then they have 90 Days to remove you~! I found that out years ago when I first signed up for it. Biggest mistake ever I made. They seem to forget to tell you that when you sign up.

voicenyerhed

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Yeah, mine, too. But this is a 2nd on call phone, which adds up quickly when I still have to deal with the other one, as well. It's just gonna take a while to get it under control. Too many dammed phones! I miss the day of only having LAN lines sometimes.
My Cell is always on 24/7365 for work and Emergencies been that way so long even though I could change it I can't it would be like removing my right nut.

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
CleanWeakAllensbigearedbat-small.gif

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Morning everyone ! Rain as usual lol. Have a good day and see ya later

Was sitting on the back patio early this morning watching the rain and enjoying the nice cool morning air. Even though it was raining wasn't too humid because of the cooler temperature. Was very peaceful to say the least and cool morning air is great for Cloud Production~!

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Night everyone ! See ya in the am

Damn you sure called it early~!

I am just starting to get a good buzz on after basically cooking for 2 days and feeding a bunch of satisfied people~! Aside from enjoying doing the cooking, having 4 people enjoying the hell out of my Homemade Sauce and commenting it is how Momma used to make is really nice to hear.

Countrypami

The Link Ninja
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
I was supposed to have the grandbaby today, but her mother messaged me last night and wasn't feeling well so not going to work today. :(

Countrypami

The Link Ninja
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon

Countrypami

The Link Ninja
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon

Countrypami

The Link Ninja
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
Found this little guy in my garbage can last night... he could've been in there since Monday night. :eek: He sure was happy to get out! :bliss:

20180822_175356.jpg 20180822_175334.jpg

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Last time I had to deal with Raccoons in my garbage cans I found out they were Cajun Raccoon's because they loved cayenne pepper and red pepper. Tried scared them off with a pump pellet gun and he laughed at me and stuck his tongue out~! Funny how he knew what the sound of loaded a shell into a rifle was? Then the school took the tree down they were living in so they moved. Thank goodness I didn't have to deal with it anymore because I might have gotten in trouble for what I was going to do. Did you know Raccooon's know how to undo Rubber bundgy cord holding you garage can lids?

Countrypami

The Link Ninja
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
Last time I had to deal with Raccoons in my garbage cans I found out they were Cajun Raccoon's because they loved cayenne pepper and red pepper. Tried scared them off with a pump pellet gun and he laughed at me and stuck his tongue out~! Funny how he knew what the sound of loaded a shell into a rifle was? Then the school took the tree down they were living in so they moved. Thank goodness I didn't have to deal with it anymore because I might have gotten in trouble for what I was going to do. Did you know Raccooon's know how to undo Rubber bundgy cord holding you garage can lids?
Ahhh a little history about me you probably don't know from back in the ECF days. I'm a huge fan of Raccoons. I've always wanted a pet one. When the hubby and me put the house in here on the wooded lot I started feeding them. They love marshmallows and any kind of snack food like cookies, chips, pretzels. At one point I had 10 of them that came to my porch every night and ate out of my hand. A mother who brought her babies to me to feed them. I had quite the happy little family. The only reason I stopped was because I had gotten sick and was in the hospital for 14 days then months of recovery. By the time that was over with it was winter and I didn't want to sit outside in the cold.

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
I'm a huge fan of Raccoons.

I think Raccoons are one of the coolest wild animals until I had one old ass Raccoon decide my garbage cans were his or hers new Breakfast Nook. I tried to solve it peacefully but this Raccoon stood up at the side door and literally gave me the finger. They destroyed garbage cans because we had good meals for them~! I never shot him because of firing a rifle in a residential area is against the law plus if I miss I could hit a neighbor. If the town or school did not take down the tree they lived in I might still be dealing with them~!

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Worked my ass off outside today and enjoying some Wine Time for a while now~! They say you reap what you sow and here is some of the benefits. This mornings harvest. Tomorrows will be a bunch of tomatoes because when I was watering before I see a whole bunch that ripened just today.

upload_2018-8-24_18-58-53.png

Countrypami

The Link Ninja
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
Good morning :) It's gonna be a lazy Saturday for me. Think I'll drop into a Pirates of the Caribbean marathon :D

VU Sponsors