VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
Evidently this was Dinner Lady week in my house...

My Dinner Lady prize finally arrived... Only downside is the 50ml is 0mg
1f641.png

20180823_171209.jpg

And more @Breazy_Com mail...
FINALLY GOT THE MANGO!!!!! I'll let y'all know what I think soon.
20180823_121006.jpg

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Was at the Beach Saturday Night, and today so fuck work tomorrow going again~! Summer is almost over and since this weekend was awesome, I am extending it another day~! Still going to be Monday but only thing I have to do is fill both tanks (Coffee/Fuel) and make lunch.

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Evening all~! Wonderful day at the beach nothing like a weekday where the beach is quiet and peaceful~! Got up forgetting I had my iStick TC40W with the Nautilus X Tank in my lap and it went drip tip first into the sand~! Good thing I carry a spare coil all the time because I had to wash it out with bottled water and change the coil~! Sand was packed in the coil on the exit side. Well on the bright side was time for a new coil anyhow~! LOL~!

Last edited:

Countrypami

The Link Ninja
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
Good morning!

have-a-good-day-bra-prints.jpg

Countrypami

The Link Ninja
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
Ya know... it's been a long long time since I've posted anything like this... sorry boys, had to do it!
Oh the things I could do with that chain! :inlove:

3a9db48c929d1ba1c4e70378d485b5e4.jpg

Countrypami

The Link Ninja
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
Oh boy... Murphy's Law... When it rains it pours... it's been ONE OF THOSE DAYS... o_O:(:rolleyes::eek:o_O

I had to be up at 8am to get the baby, this was after not being able to get to sleep until after 4am. I get up this morning and my house is sticky. "Oh no!!!!... Not today, not when it's 92 degrees and 75% humidity!" Yep, it was :(... A/C was out o_O, unit fan not turning. So I called the folks who repaired it 3 years ago and made an appointment for tomorrow morning. I could have gotten them here today but today was gonna be an extra $50 "overtime" billing. So I opted for tmw. At this point it's 79 degrees in the house.

Meanwhile, I previously had made plans with my Mom to go get new tires on my Blazer. We're gonna be taking a short trip soon and Mom wanted me to have good tires on the Blazer. (We were way overdue... they were 12 years old, leaking air, and dry rotting) So the folks help us out and we get to pay them back a little at a time. I pick up Mom and it's off to the tire shop. Boy did the A/C in the blazer feel good on the way downtown. :p

We check in at the tire shop then Mom and me go down the street for lunch while we wait... it was only 1/2 a block, but in the full sun, 92 degrees, and 75% humidity! We get inside the sub shop and NO A/C!!!! :xD:... it was hot as hell in that place. I don't think even Satan would have stayed there!

After lunch we head back to the tire shop...
While I'm there I find out that my "full size spare" is actually only a 16" rim, my tires are 17". So the tire that replaced a flat a year ago cannot be transferred to the spare rim to replace the dry rotted OG spare. The hubby wants 4 matching tires. So I told the shop to put the now rimless tire in the back of the blazer and we'll save it for a later flat. Then they hit me with the double whammy.... OMG!!!!!!!!!! :eek::eek::eek::eek: "4 tires are how much??" $450!! :gaah::cuss2::gaah: The last time I bought tires they were $50 a piece!! :confused: After the sting of that the gentlemen proceeds to tell me they looked at my brakes while the tires were off. You can guess what's coming next, right?... All 4 brakes need replaced. :cry::cry::cry: Front is at 30% life and the rear are at only 10%. So Mom gets to stop worrying about a tire blowout and now has the new worry about our lousy brakes :(:(. We simply don't have the money, so the brakes will have to wait. :rolleyes:

So we head back home. It's now 88 degrees in my house!!!! I'M MELTING!!!!!!!!!!! o_O I put on the skimpiest clothes I own and open all the windows. About an hour later, around 1pm, the phone rings. It's the repair company... they had a cancellation and wanted to come today at the regular price...
"HALLELUJAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" :bliss::bunny::bliss::bunny::bliss::bunny:

The lady on the phone must have thought I was nuts... I literally shouted it out loud! :rolleyes: ... The repairman arrived about 2:30pm. He walked back to the A/C unit and within 1 minute had it running. It was the capacitor, the same part that they replaced 3 years ago. When they fixed it the first time they didn't have my model's part, so the repairman actually made one out of spare parts. This time they had the right part. Charge for 20 mins and a $10 part? $126!! :mad: I'm kinda ticked they didn't offer to forego the part fee since their guy had to jerryrig it the last time. But I guess that $10 wouldn't have made much difference. :( And I should be grateful they were able to fix it so quickly, with a cheap part, and that I said "no" to the "overtime" appointment. :cool:

It is now 4:45pm and it's down to 80 degrees in my house. 72 can't get here soon enough! I'm going to go put my feet in a tub of ice water!! :p

Countrypami

The Link Ninja
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
In better news... VAPE MAIL!!!!!!!! :vapemail:

Got the Aster in a trade here in the forum.
Would you believe in 6 years I've never tried Vape Wild?? I got that whole package for the $4.44 welcome special they ran! :D It came in that really cool blue bag... it's one of those resealable bags they put trail mix in.

20180827_163312.jpg 20180829_145759.jpg 20180829_150436.jpg

Countrypami

The Link Ninja
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
Howdy all I just got eaten freaking alive by Mosquitoes watering my gardens because this heat is drying out everything. Had to be done but damn thirsty bastards~!
My house is finally down to a livable 74 degrees! Today was a toaster for sure! But we just had a thunderstorm roll through, so everything's watered here now.

f1r3b1rd

https://cookingwithlegs.com/
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
My house is finally down to a livable 74 degrees! Today was a toaster for sure! But we just had a thunderstorm roll through, so everything's watered here now.
Yesterday was even worse...
At least we had an afternoon shower to cool it off.
-but wait::: Winter is coming

Countrypami

The Link Ninja
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
I'm so tired that existing just seems too exhausting to do right now, lol. I just fell asleep catching up on this thread...I only had to read like 9 posts, haha. Have Great night everyone!

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
Musta been my long ass story... sorry! Go get some sleep :)

Countrypami

The Link Ninja
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
Good morning everyone! Nothing has exploded, imploaded, sank, blown away. Gonna be a good day:blowkiss::bliss:
Tttttttttrrrrrrrrrrrrrrraaaaaaaaaaaaaammmmmmmmmmpppppppppppp!!!!!!! Good to see you darlin'. I was just thinking about you last night wondering where you were :hug:

Countrypami

The Link Ninja
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
Good morning beautiful people! Today is gonna be a much better day than yesterday. I woke up to a 72 degrees house :D

morning-coffee-message-hd-wallpaper.jpg

VU Sponsors