Become a Patron!

Billet Box Appreciation Thread

R3alJim Shady

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Get the snail... never was a fan of the Clutch... its hideous and looks cheaply made, even for Chinese standards
Really? I like the way it looks haha! It's no Dani Mini, but it seems like everyone that has one loves it. All the SQ stuff has that look, though. If you ain't into it, you ain't into it lol.

Sent from the Death Star

~Don~

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Really? I like the way it looks haha! It's no Dani Mini, but it seems like everyone that has one loves it. All the SQ stuff has that look, though. If you ain't into it, you ain't into it lol.

Sent from the Death Star

I just think for the price retail there are better mechs...ones not based off a squonker minus the bottle area.

It does have nasty voltage loss at 30a (Mooch) probably why I disliked them to begin with.

Arcless being cheaper still a better performer

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Michael H.

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Well, Provape says they wont be stocking the BB doors anymore so there goes my chances of getting the only other doors that would fit my color scheme i was after.

Might just cover the stock doors in carbon fiber vinyl and call it done.

b.m.

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Well, Provape says they wont be stocking the BB doors anymore so there goes my chances of getting the only other doors that would fit my color scheme i was after.

Might just cover the stock doors in carbon fiber vinyl and call it done.
If you use fb,look up a dude named Alex Gaevskiy he makes some very cool panels,he does a bunch of stabwood and acrylic stuff,and his prices are very good,i got a stabwood set for under $60 shipped from the Ukraine,i think they were like $55 or so.If he doesn't have any you like already made,you could send him a pic of those that you like,and he will make some similar.

c.diehl

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Got my jmk tip in today and works perfect in both my sxk billets will be buying more soon.
7b1c2aa4e0f3c247b59af404d71690fd.jpg

Sent from my PH-1 using Tapatalk

VaporGroh

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
I finally received a YFTK Titanium Haku Xeta in the mail today. Since I like a DL draw I'm thinking to remove the are flow adjustment ring at the bottom and place the largest barrel insert into the top tube. Are there any suggestions on coils and wicking that anyone might have for this thing to work well?

R3alJim Shady

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I finally received a YFTK Titanium Haku Xeta in the mail today. Since I like a DL draw I'm thinking to remove the are flow adjustment ring at the bottom and place the largest barrel insert into the top tube. Are there any suggestions on coils and wicking that anyone might have for this thing to work well?
3mm coil max, wick can be cut flush with the barrel or just sticking outside of it, just make sure you fill the juice ports.
As for the chimney insert you can probably leave it out altogether if you want.
Also LUBE UP YOUR O-RINGS before you install it in the Boro. It's notorious for being difficult in that regard.

Sent from the Death Star

b.m.

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Got my jmk tip in today and works perfect in both my sxk billets will be buying more soon.
7b1c2aa4e0f3c247b59af404d71690fd.jpg

Which tip is that?I like that short stubby type tip,i have a Busto+ but it's a little taller than that.

MrMeowgi

The Vapin' Drummer
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I went with nolli designs tips and button for the rpg coming. Has the key in the tip to unscrew the nut on top. I like that they match the colors. I hope anyways. Was gonna do the kurbis too but has fisheye button already.

Michael H.

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
If you use fb,look up a dude named Alex Gaevskiy he makes some very cool panels,he does a bunch of stabwood and acrylic stuff,and his prices are very good,i got a stabwood set for under $60 shipped from the Ukraine,i think they were like $55 or so.If he doesn't have any you like already made,you could send him a pic of those that you like,and he will make some similar.

I appreciate the reference..Ive made contact with him already..Hes gonna be getting my money..lol

How long did it take for everyone to receive a shipping confirmation? Ordered from BB Saturday morning (obviously). Keep constantly checking order status, still "awaiting fulfillment". Kicking myself for going with the free shipping option.

Their "shipping and returns" section says they ship within 1-2 business days. Day number two just ended, and still no progress. I understand it's only a couple people, but it's not like they are shipping thousands of units and I'm guessing these are made in advance as the colors are not consistent week-to-week.

Wasting too much time because I'm inpatient. I should be studying for my civil procedure exam...

b.m.

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I went with nolli designs tips and button for the rpg coming. Has the key in the tip to unscrew the nut on top. I like that they match the colors. I hope anyways. Was gonna do the kurbis too but has fisheye button already.
I have a Nolli set on my orange Sxk,love their tip and button sets.The little nubs on my drip tip stripped off,but i think i had the key too tight when i tried to unscrew it with the drip tip.Still a very nice set though.

b.m.

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I was gonna get the bus to - but got the bub- I like short drip tips and this one works perfect

Cool,i seen the bub,but never realized it was that short,looks like Jmk will be getting more of my money haha.

MrMeowgi

The Vapin' Drummer
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
How long did it take for everyone to receive a shipping confirmation? Ordered from BB Saturday morning (obviously). Keep constantly checking order status, still "awaiting fulfillment". Kicking myself for going with the free shipping option.

Their "shipping and returns" section says they ship within 1-2 business days. Day number two just ended, and still no progress. I understand it's only a couple people, but it's not like they are shipping thousands of units and I'm guessing these are made in advance as the colors are not consistent week-to-week.

Wasting too much time because I'm inpatient. I should be studying for my civil procedure exam...
I just got my notification yesterday afternoon. I ordered Saturday as well

VaporGroh

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
3mm coil max, wick can be cut flush with the barrel or just sticking outside of it, just make sure you fill the juice ports.
As for the chimney insert you can probably leave it out altogether if you want.
Also LUBE UP YOUR O-RINGS before you install it in the Boro. It's notorious for being difficult in that regard.

Sent from the Death Star

Noted, Thank you!

R3alJim Shady

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
thats is cool. is that a clone ?
Yep. Mission XV makes that set to the tune of around $130 I think. Hard to get too.

They also make integral and 510 tips that have interchangeable inserts and tip sleeves. Wish they'd clone those haha

Sent from the Death Star

Jinx'd

Platinum Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Yep. Mission XV makes that set to the tune of around $130 I think. Hard to get too.

They also make integral and 510 tips that have interchangeable inserts and tip sleeves. Wish they'd clone those haha

Sent from the Death Star

ok. i have never seen that before. so i didn't know, and i found it odd that china would come up with something innovative.

R3alJim Shady

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
are the Mission the same door material ? do they have other options ?
Yeah they're G10 or whatever SXK makes their standard Billet doors from.
A lot of the third party BB accessory makers do panels for the Mission switch but Mission themselves only make black G10

Sent from the Death Star

dubya314

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years

I've had one not ship til the 3rd day I think, maybe even 4th.

R3alJim Shady

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Does the newer sxk billet dna60 board have the button on the board mine is missing ?

You mean the little fire button on the board when you take the button panel off ? It should be there... never seen a DNA 60 without it unless they cut it off and wired directly to the button pad.

Sent from the Death Star

dubya314

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I have so many V3 whistle tips. I don't use them though because I can't get them to stop slurping through them.

Most of the time I just use my V1 tip.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
Idk what V mine is, but no trouble with slurping, with the Vapeshell anyway. Xeta is a a whole nother story but true with any DT for me.

MrMeowgi

The Vapin' Drummer
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Remind me, is that an authentic or SXK?

Do you have any bridges on the way? If you're waiting on China I can send you one for Nauti coils to tide you over until they arrive.

Sent from the Death Star
This and the kurbis are authentic. The red sxk should be here Monday from DHL with a vapeshell and karma rba as well. I'm thinking the kurbis will arrive tomorrow. It's dated Friday but high hopes

R3alJim Shady

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
It's definitely my favorite color of all the billets. Next would be the green but they're not producing any more I believe. I thought I'd like the purple more than I did.
Agreed on the RPG. Only one I have and probably will have. Thought about a SXK for a back up, but I have plenty of other stuff to vape if my BB decides to go tits up and has to been sent out to be fixed.
Oh, and they definitely still make TMNBB's. Just not nearly as often.

Sent from the Death Star

MrMeowgi

The Vapin' Drummer
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Agreed on the RPG. Only one I have and probably will have. Thought about a SXK for a back up, but I have plenty of other stuff to vape if my BB decides to go tits up and has to been sent out to be fixed.
Oh, and they definitely still make TMNBB's. Just not nearly as often.

Sent from the Death Star
Oh shit do they still make it? Man I thought I heard last year or so they stopped those. Well that'll be my next if I can swing it. I may just put this one away and use rpg and put the kurbis back for tmnbb money

~Don~

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Oh shit do they still make it? Man I thought I heard last year or so they stopped those. Well that'll be my next if I can swing it. I may just put this one away and use rpg and put the kurbis back for tmnbb money

Won’t see it again til 2021...

St. Patrick’s weekend is the only time they release that color now

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

R3alJim Shady

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
IDK man I wouldn't do that. I'm not sure about St Patty's Day and all that but they do still make an appearance very rarely.

Saw a tip though on scoring on the drops though (maybe it was said here): go for the ones with the special buttons. They don't go as quickly bc everyone wants to get the plain ones since they're going to switch them out anyway.

Sent from the Death Star

MrMeowgi

The Vapin' Drummer
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
IDK man I wouldn't do that. I'm not sure about St Patty's Day and all that but they do still make an appearance very rarely.

Saw a tip though on scoring on the drops though (maybe it was said here): go for the ones with the special buttons. They don't go as quickly bc everyone wants to get the plain ones since they're going to switch them out anyway.

Sent from the Death Star
I like the special uttons. Lol. Gonna keep the fisheye but did get a replacement for the rpg in the nolli set

VU Sponsors