Become a Patron!

Billet Box Appreciation Thread

dubya314

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
What time do they drop on Saturday morning at the big commerce store? Does anyone know? Want a kurbis. Would love an rpg or tmnt but they quit making those all together I think
9:30 my time, whatever the hell that is, lol. Illinois

VaporGroh

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Ok cool same as me in NC. Thanks. Gonna try for the kurbis or or the baby blue. Thanks

NC is Eastern Time is it not? BBV is located in Ogden, UT and they turn the store on at 8:30 AM Mountain Time. So Illinois is 9:30 Central and it would be 10:30 Eastern. Unless your area doesn't do the whole Daylight Savings Time thing and then it's not.

MrMeowgi

The Vapin' Drummer
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
RPG is definitely still made. Not sir about Kurbis as I haven't seen those in a while. I think they drop at 10:00 or 10:30 EST

Sent from the Death Star
They have the kurbis on the site but no rpg. Unless that'll change at opening time. I'd love to get an rpg though. I also like the baby blue one but my wife might get mad its close to Carolina Tarheel color. Lol

R3alJim Shady

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
They have the kurbis on the site but no rpg. Unless that'll change at opening time. I'd love to get an rpg though. I also like the baby blue one but my wife might get mad its close to Carolina Tarheel color. Lol
Their FB page said today's colors will be clear, black, pink/purple, orange, and gold. RPG is still made but not available this week.

Make sure you have your account created and credit card copied and ready to be pasted in at checkout! They're limiting one per person so that should help

Sent from the Death Star

c.diehl

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Those will sit a lot higher off the mod than the stock nut. Shouldn't be a problem other than that. You can use any 510 tip with the stock nut. This looks to be a nut and tip. But a lot cheaper than jmk. But I've had a few jmk tips and buttons and they're definitely quality
Just ordered the tiny jmk tip in stainless

Sent from my PH-1 using Tapatalk

MrMeowgi

The Vapin' Drummer
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I don’t own a BB, but when I did, it was a RPG.

I only like 2 colors, RPG and Dober

Would like to pick up another BB to scratch an itch, maybe the stimulus money?

No, don’t qualify for that

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Ahh Ok. I thought you had an rpg at one time. I know how the sales go though. Lol

MrMeowgi

The Vapin' Drummer
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Might pull trigger and give it a try..I may drop the gold dress up as i dont want to spend anymore than i need to to see if i like it ..decisions decisions.:wait:
View attachment 158963
The 70 watt is still a good one too. That was the first one I had. I had 5 bullets at one time. Lol. I've got the red 60 watt coming on the way. Although I did pay for the DHL shipping which was an extra 20 but I looked this am and it was put on a plane last night. Going with the 70 watt your saving 40 bucks vs the dna model. And saving $200 vs an authentic

Michael H.

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
The 70 watt is still a good one too. That was the first one I had. I had 5 bullets at one time. Lol. I've got the red 60 watt coming on the way. Although I did pay for the DHL shipping which was an extra 20 but I looked this am and it was put on a plane last night. Going with the 70 watt your saving 40 bucks vs the dna model. And saving $200 vs an authentic

Does the dna have tc or anything special over the 70w?..aside from better quality.

MrMeowgi

The Vapin' Drummer
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
It has tc but I could never get it to work right. Kept popping warning for temp protection. Which I've read that it just means that you've reached max temp. The authentic can be hooked up to e-scribe from evolve. Also you can get any tips or flush nuts for the top. I had an authentic 40watt for a while. No USB though. But I'm stoked to get back into them. Looks like you have a good purchase planned

Michael H.

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
It has tc but I could never get it to work right. Kept popping warning for temp protection. Which I've read that it just means that you've reached max temp. The authentic can be hooked up to e-scribe from evolve. Also you can get any tips or flush nuts for the top. I had an authentic 40watt for a while. No USB though. But I'm stoked to get back into them. Looks like you have a good purchase planned

Screw it...can only get the black now with dna as its showing the red sold out..you must have gotten the last red one..lol

Black dna 60 with the Haku rba it is...be right back. :)

~Don~

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I don't plan on accessories it you know me. Lol. Time to stalk the BB site

Good luck.

Make sure you’re logged in before hand... there are some speedy people out there who have multiple accounts still buying and circumventing what BBV laid out as 1 per

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

b.m.

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I wish there was a flush nut for the sxk

I haven't found one that will fit the SXK,but it is very easy to turn the stock nut into a flush fit.Takes about 5 minutes with a dremel.Just take it out of the mod and grind down the top,test fit a few times until you get it flat enough.I wanted my drip tips to sit flat so i tried one,once i seen it worked,i did it on all of mine.
tip.jpg tip1.jpg

MrMeowgi

The Vapin' Drummer
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I haven't found one that will fit the SXK,but it is very easy to turn the stock nut into a flush fit.Takes about 5 minutes with a dremel.Just take it out of the mod and grind down the top,test fit a few times until you get it flat enough.I wanted my drip tips to sit flat so i tried one,once i seen it worked,i did it on all of mine.
View attachment 158968 View attachment 158969
Great idea

MrMeowgi

The Vapin' Drummer
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Screw it...can only get the black now with dna as its showing the red sold out..you must have gotten the last red one..lol

Black dna 60 with the Haku rba it is...be right back. :)
The build quality is really good on the sxk's honestly. Like I said I had 5 at one time. Then got the authentic and sold my clones. Big mistake. Cuz here I am again just dropped 400 on bb'snin the last week. God

Michael H.

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Ok..ive recently ordered a wasp nano rda and a gas mods rda....i go to place the order for the sxk and suddenly they dont ship to my address?..wtf. Lol
Screenshot_2020-04-18-09-50-08.png

MrMeowgi

The Vapin' Drummer
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Ok..ive recently ordered a wasp nano rda and a gas mods rda....i go to place the order for the sxk and suddenly they dont ship to my address?..wtf. Lol
View attachment 158970
I bet it's the cart. Stuff is in different warehouses sometimes. It's crazy. I hope you get it figured out. I think youd like a billet. Nice aio for factor and quality build. Tons of coil options.

MrMeowgi

The Vapin' Drummer
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Did you get the standard for the f-u version?

Sent from the Death Star
Kurbis f-u. Fisheye fire button
951dc9d968247544ff71b529fa6f9442.jpg

MrMeowgi

The Vapin' Drummer
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I tried ordering seperate and got same thing...i opened a ticket...hopefully they will straighten it out...waiting for a response.

Im going with the 70w and the Haku rba..less than 100 bucks complete....if i like it enough ill consider an authentic at some point.
Cool deal man. Should work out. Not sure what's up with that

c.diehl

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I tried ordering seperate and got same thing...i opened a ticket...hopefully they will straighten it out...waiting for a response.

Im going with the 70w and the Haku rba..less than 100 bucks complete....if i like it enough ill consider an authentic at some point.
I got a yftk haku I could sell ya if you need it. I don't use it since I got my vapeshell and bridg'd

c.diehl

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Yea that would be cool....let me make sure i can even order the box first...if i can get it ordered ill definately get with you on that.
Sounds good. Where are you located and what shipping method did you pick?

VU Sponsors