Become a Patron!

Angelcigs.com...anybody?

I should have added, I also emailed "Wismec" on their official site. Video and pics. Not sure if that was a helping factor for me...maybe they contacted Angelcigs, not sure. But Wismec is a day slow getting back to you. They are in China, so the time zone factor applies.

bbybee

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
In the same boat on a Target mod. They kept asking for videos and pics and are now telling me to take it to a 'mod repair shop' and have it fixed. What a joke. My biggest regret is that back when they opened their US warehouse, I was on here telling everyone about them, their great prices, and, at the time, free shipping. Wish I could take all that back.....

Wish I would have seen this before I ordered my Wotofo Chieftain, but I couldn't resist the price. Ordered 2 days ago, and still no tracking number or email on my order. I'll update post if anything changes, but after reading of all the other problems, I'm not very hopeful. At least I used paypal, so I know I have good backing to get my money back if things fall through.

Anybody deal with this vendor yet? I've read some mixed reviews so far. The bad reviews are really bad. I'm a bit tentative shopping there.
Do not buy from anglecigs. They do NOT stand behind there own warranty program. They give you the run around then ignore you. They have screwed so many people they couldn't even get enough likes or reposts on Facebook to give away a nice uwell tank now that's bad. People are so sick of them screwing them over they can't even get enough people to give stuff away. Don't waste your time or money with ANGLECIGS. The item I bought from them was broke out of the box and they wouldn't help me even after the manufacturer said it was covered and would replace it for the store.

Well, it’s good to see that Angelcigs is consistent. Unfortunately, it’s consistently bad.

Last week I posted in this thread about my dissatisfaction with them, and the fact that company reps are prone to post a flurry of “we will help you” posts here and on FB but don’t actually help. My post, along with others, was quoted by Angel Cigs asking me to PM her my order info and she would help. I did so that day, and got a response today.

My problem was that the Taifun GT I ordered in June was defective and clearly used. I emailed them three times about it right after I received it and never received a response. I gave up, ate the cost (it was only about $30), and moved on. I was able to get it to work somewhat by replacing some of the parts of the base. The only reason I posted here was to inform others that the company does not follow-through when there's a problem.

The PM I received from Angel Cigs stated that it’s been too long since my order, and the only thing she could do was offer me a discount (unspecified as to how much) on another GT. Why would I give more money to a company that sold me a defective, used item and then didn’t respond when I complained?

I’m very glad to read that some people have had good luck with Angelcigs – I’m certainly a fan of saving money on vape gear. However, buying from them is a total crap shoot. You might be lucky and beat the odds, but chances are you’ll also get the short end of the stick.

And if you get an offer for help, don't hold your breath waiting for that help. This company is a classic example of over-promise, under-deliver.
Did the same with me, they purposely ignore you and wait till the warranty period is up then tell you it's been to long and there's nothing they can do. Take my advice spend a little more and order from someone other then angelcigs

What can I say...I bought a Presa tc75, and after about a month, it stopped working.
But customer care took immediate action.
Within about 10 days a new one was at my door. Of course you have to go through the motions and red tape...but they took right good care of my situation. Would definitely give a thumbs up.
Just wanted to let you know after going through all there motions and red tape anglecigs has done NOTHING. Have not heard from them since.

Received my Chieftain. Unfortunately broken out of the box. I'm expecting to have a hard time getting any resolution from the other posts I've seen about Angelcigs. Live and learn I suppose.

Customer services when there's a problem with the product is horrible took 2 weeks in my case to get the hollow point mod I ordered then when it finally did show up the first cap for the battery's came out fine it about an hour to get the second out it took less than a second for me to notice the threads had been competly smashed for when the cap was put in all I wanted was to exchange it for one that is not damaged and they have been treating me like an idiot for a week now did "did you try inserting tweezers into the holess or try needle nose pliers and that's not even the problem.

Ya you can forget it if you think anglecigs is going to do anything for you except give you a hard time and the runaround. I just could not understand why they wouldn't replace my kangertech topbox mini platinum because I talked to kangertech and they told me they would replace it for anglecigs if I sent it to anglecigs but no they just want your money and that's all. Kangertech is a good company they helped me themselves and that's more then vaporesso will do, I have a vaporesso Target vtc 75 with the glitch where the screen goes crazy and the mod overheats, they have replaced all lot of them for this issue, one guy they replaced 6 of them for him and he even showed everyone of them on youtube but I can't get them to do anything for me and my sister in law, both have the same problem. They told me to email EightVape because they are doing vaporesso warranty work and will only fix my target so I emailed eightvape and sent pictures but they won't even respond to me so I guess I'm out 75 bucks. Why can't these manufacturer and stores just work with use when they make and sell stuff, I understand there's going to be some bad mods that will get past inspection but stand behind what you make and sell. I tell everyone I talk to just stay away from anglecigs I know they have good prices but it's not worth the chance if you get something broke from them, and what's funny is they have a DOA add on there website.

Desertvapes.com is awesome there stock is low at the moment but customer service is great I bought a kraken RTA and when I got it the glass tank was cracked I sent them an email with a picture and 3 days later I had a hole new one and a box that pretty payed sticker to return it

Angel Cigs

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
Ya you can forget it if you think anglecigs is going to do anything for you except give you a hard time and the runaround. I just could not understand why they wouldn't replace my kangertech topbox mini platinum because I talked to kangertech and they told me they would replace it for anglecigs if I sent it to anglecigs but no they just want your money and that's all. Kangertech is a good company they helped me themselves and that's more then vaporesso will do, I have a vaporesso Target vtc 75 with the glitch where the screen goes crazy and the mod overheats, they have replaced all lot of them for this issue, one guy they replaced 6 of them for him and he even showed everyone of them on youtube but I can't get them to do anything for me and my sister in law, both have the same problem. They told me to email EightVape because they are doing vaporesso warranty work and will only fix my target so I emailed eightvape and sent pictures but they won't even respond to me so I guess I'm out 75 bucks. Why can't these manufacturer and stores just work with use when they make and sell stuff, I understand there's going to be some bad mods that will get past inspection but stand behind what you make and sell. I tell everyone I talk to just stay away from anglecigs I know they have good prices but it's not worth the chance if you get something broke from them, and what's funny is they have a DOA add on there website.

Hi, can you PM me your order number or email so i can check the record for your case?

Angel Cigs

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
In the same boat on a Target mod. They kept asking for videos and pics and are now telling me to take it to a 'mod repair shop' and have it fixed. What a joke. My biggest regret is that back when they opened their US warehouse, I was on here telling everyone about them, their great prices, and, at the time, free shipping. Wish I could take all that back.....
Hi , I Saw your case before, and customer service did offered a solution for you go to repair it and we cover the cost. i dont know how it finally ends for your case. do you return it?

Angel Cigs

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
Customer services when there's a problem with the product is horrible took 2 weeks in my case to get the hollow point mod I ordered then when it finally did show up the first cap for the battery's came out fine it about an hour to get the second out it took less than a second for me to notice the threads had been competly smashed for when the cap was put in all I wanted was to exchange it for one that is not damaged and they have been treating me like an idiot for a week now did "did you try inserting tweezers into the holess or try needle nose pliers and that's not even the problem.
Hi

Can you PM me your order number and i check for you?

Angel Cigs

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
Wish I would have seen this before I ordered my Wotofo Chieftain, but I couldn't resist the price. Ordered 2 days ago, and still no tracking number or email on my order. I'll update post if anything changes, but after reading of all the other problems, I'm not very hopeful. At least I used paypal, so I know I have good backing to get my money back if things fall through.
i checked record all chieftain get new replacement without return, i believe you also get a new replacement as well.

Angel Cigs

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor

i saw your avatar before so i checked all record and find your email. your case is our customer service's mistake to forget deal with. if you are still there, you can contact me and i will send you a new kanger topbox mini platinum.

VU Sponsors