Become a Patron!

Angelcigs.com...anybody?

M5amhan

Silver Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I FINALLY got a tracking number for my order after alot of back and forth between angelcigs and myself, ill let you know if the mod i ordered is quality or not but as it is i probably wont order anything else from angelcigs.
i got my tracking # last night, i knew there was no excuse for not shipping my item. glad to see they did me right even if the shipping was delayed a few days. will also post when i get it and let you all know the quality of the manhattan

MrScaryZ

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I still have not gotten my refund from my order on Aug 28th every day they promise to but it never happens so I guess I just have to bypass it all call the bank I no longer can deal with them I no longer have words for the situation

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

M5amhan

Silver Contributor
Member For 5 Years
got it, this is actually a very high quality mod. threads are great, only problem is the gaps in the top cap since there are no extra pins (partly because of my button top battery too)

gonna have to start using 3mg on these low ohm builds though lol

IMG_0260.png

M5amhan

Silver Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Angelcigs was decent for a bit, their latest shipping changes have a lot of people turning away though. I prefer focalecig.
yea im def going to give them some time to straighten everything out. just glad i got this before the weekend

Angel Cigs

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
got it, this is actually a very high quality mod. threads are great, only problem is the gaps in the top cap since there are no extra pins (partly because of my button top battery too)

gonna have to start using 3mg on these low ohm builds though lol

View attachment 5592

So glad that finally everything works out. :)

Thank you for your support and patience.

Spike64

Vapemail Stalker
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Angelcigs was decent for a bit, their latest shipping changes have a lot of people turning away though. I prefer focalecig.
Agree on their uber-high shipping prices...It cost them a sale from me this morning...

BigGunn

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I've not bought from them (yet), but I did notice that the Mixed Nemesis clone I was looking at before was like $25.98 with free shipping. With the pricing and shipping fee changes it comes out to $20.40 shipped. Still haven't pulled the trigger as my vape budget is all gone. But just sayin.. that's a great deal.

Last edited:

jae

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I've not bought from them (yet), but I did notice that the Mixed Nemesis clone I was looking at before was like $25.98 with free shipping. With the pricing and shipping fee changes it comes out to $20.40 shipped. Still haven't pulled the trigger as my vape budget is all gone. But just sayin.. that's a great deal.
I ordered one of those Nemmies a week and a half ago when it and a Stingray were "in stock". My order's still processing. My budget's now just as busted as the devices those were supposed to replace.

Fuzzy Bruce

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I purchased a Patriot and a Squape, both clones in July. Prices were great for US delivered devices. Within a week the vapemail arrives. Can not fault delivery time! Once opened, only the Patriot is in the package. Immediately fire off an email to find out what's up. Three or four days later, finally get a reply that the squape is out of stock and will not be available anytime soon.

So I ask what can be sent in its place in another email and have to wait another few days. Finally, get a reply to pick something else. To shorten this post, just the other day, it was decided that a Taifun GT would be sent. Now, another four days and no word or tracking number has been sent.

Went with Angelcig so there would be no long wait from China delivery but just did not work out. Did not get the squape, and still waiting since the end of July for order to be fulfilled.

I kind of guess that to be sure an order can be filled in a timely amount of time, you would have to contact them to make sure the website is up to date before ordering since there was no out of stock warning when I made my purchase. This should be addressed by better inventory control.

Love the Patriot, my first RDA and hope to enjoy the Taifun sometime in the future, maybe.

jae

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Well this morning i got a ship confirmation, and it's a 2-day Priority Mail package too. I'll gladly eat my words if the gear works! It certainly was cheap, even with shipping.

MrScaryZ

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Yeah their products are great I got in my Morpheus today and upgraded it with magnets the finest copper mod I have next to the Fuhattan

I have ordered from them a few times, you pay for what you get. If you wanted a $200,00 mod and paid for a $20.00 clone i think you got a deal. As for the painted contacts, never heard of it, but i believe you! I am using a couple RBA's and had a few quick fixes on the MOD's procured from this vendor to make it work. If you wanted a perfected MOD out of the box, MAKE IT! and sell it here. I give the Company 4 stars. You none. 4/0

OB61887

Am I saying meow?
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I have to say, angelcigs is about 50/50 for me on items. The FUHattan copper clone I got fires like a beast. But the SS nemesis was very weak. I ordered 7 attys recently, one I tossed and just kept the top cap because I didn't realize I ordered it and bought it at a B&M. Now I have a SS and copper top cap. The other has an issue and after a little back and forth, they are sending a new one.

For me, customer isn't amazing but I am used to Amazon which has terrific customer service, but it is there. Quality is hit and miss. I like most of what I get though and the price is tough to beat. I just try to wait and buy multiple items at a time from them since the shipping is the same no matter how many you buy. I feel better about paying $10 for shipping 9 items than shipping 1 $15 atty.

Order was fast.
Support worth a shit ends at the order, if you have issues forget the web site promise of 100% money back the shipping to china will eat your ass off.

Don't I repeat DO NOT trust the description of it saying plated, it is painted. Like when it says copper plated finish that is paint that flakes off. When it says gold plated contacts that is paint.
I need to get my pics of the gold paint on supposed plated posts reacting to 50/50 no nic of flavored juice. Turned the cotton blood red where it touched the posts. I do not know what it is but I sure as hell do not want to vape on it.

Between the aggro bp increasing back and forths, the insulting replies stating I do not know what I am talking about, a vented battery due to the seal free pouring juice out of the center pin onto the battery.. I would have been better off shoving 40 bucks worth of quarters up my own ass than dealing with them.
I have ordered from them a few times, you pay for what you get. If you wanted a $200,00 mod and paid for a $20.00 clone i think you got a deal. As for the painted contacts, never heard of it, but i believe you! I am using a couple RBA's and had a few quick fixes on the MOD's procured from this vendor to make it work. If you wanted a perfected MOD out of the box, MAKE IT! and sell it here. I give the Company 4 stars. You none. 4/0

BigNasty

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Big difference between copper center posts in an atty and copper paint that that degrades and taints your juice.
BIG safety factor.

JediTT

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
The thing is, lots of people sell $20 clones WITHOUT the crappy service and ĂĽber high shipping. Semi cheap prices don't mean a right to bad CS and it doesn't matter how good of a deal you got if the item is defective.

Anybody deal with this vendor yet? I've read some mixed reviews so far. The bad reviews are really bad. I'm a bit tentative shopping there.
yes I just orderd from them and all the rda's were garbage. you couldnt fit a basic macro coil in the post holes. I requested A refund and they gave me a hard time. Thank god for paypal they issued the refund. Then even though I ordered from the usa warehouse they made me hip it back to china, which cost me over half of what I paid for the garbage I bought. I bet they count on people not sending stuff back because of the shipping. DO NOT BUY FROM ANGELCIGS. They SUCK

djmunster

Bronze Contributor
Member For 5 Years
im having a hard time with them right now @Angel Cigs ,customer service seems to try to string you along
im not going to go in depth but im not happy,if they redeem themselves ill change my outlook if not i will go full blast for making a promise and not keeping it,i saved all the emails and will post what they promised and arent delivering

Last edited:

harpo1

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
The only way to get resolution with this company is to contact @Angel Cigs directly here. The rest of their customer service team doesn't have a clue. So anyone who doesn't frequent online forums are screwed.

MOMABEAR

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
im having a hard time with them right now @Angel Cigs ,customer service seems to try to string you along
im not going to go in depth but im not happy,if they redeem themselves ill change my outlook if not i will go full blast for making a promise and not keeping it,i saved all the emails and will post what they promised and arent delivering
Try tagging @angelcigs she works in USA. To get response from website remember they are working when we sleep. Angel does frequent the forum and you can pm her too she usually answers.

Sent from my Momabear headquarters...

djmunster

Bronze Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Try tagging @angelcigs she works in USA. To get response from website remember they are working when we sleep. Angel does frequent the forum and you can pm her too she usually answers.

ive been dealing with her but it looks like she trying to pull a fast one

MOMABEAR

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ive been dealing with her but it looks like she trying to pull a fast one
Oh ok I had an issue with an order that was delayed and she would talk with me by pm. Did eventually get it resolved...for the most part. Good luck with it though...

Angel Cigs

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
yes I just orderd from them and all the rda's were garbage. you couldnt fit a basic macro coil in the post holes. I requested A refund and they gave me a hard time. Thank god for paypal they issued the refund. Then even though I ordered from the usa warehouse they made me hip it back to china, which cost me over half of what I paid for the garbage I bought. I bet they count on people not sending stuff back because of the shipping. DO NOT BUY FROM ANGELCIGS. They SUCK

Hi,

Usually if we requested you to send the item back to China, then it must be the manufacture's requirement.
We are sorry for the hassle.

Angel Cigs

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
Oh ok I had an issue with an order that was delayed and she would talk with me by pm. Did eventually get it resolved...for the most part. Good luck with it though...

Thank you. :)

djmunster

Bronze Contributor
Member For 5 Years
no response to my emails ,i did what you requested so you can refund my money and your claiming i have the money locked up when its in your account the screenshot you sent me even shows the money is in your account,then i sent you proof on my end and you cut off contact

Angel Cigs

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
no response to my emails ,i did what you requested so you can refund my money and your claiming i have the money locked up when its in your account the screenshot you sent me even shows the money is in your account,then i sent you proof on my end and you cut off contact

Did you open a paypal dispute? If so then the money will be locked up and we can't proceed refund or anything.

djmunster

Bronze Contributor
Member For 5 Years
all of a sudden you dont know my issue ,no its closed (big mistake on my part) and you know that

Angel Cigs

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
all of a sudden you dont know my issue ,no its closed (big mistake on my part) and you know that

Can you please pm me your email address so that I can check your email conversation with our support?

harpo1

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
@Angel Cigs if you're the only person in your company dealing with these issues your company will fail.

Notoriousjmc

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Same here. Took a week to even receive a tracking number then once I finally received it the product did not ship for over a week. So after 2 weeks I waited another week to finally receive my cheap chinsy mockery of a "clone" . When somethings seems too good to be true it often is.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

@Angel Cigs it's been 6 days and I have received a tracking number, I've tried calling, emailing, and submitting a support order on your website. I would at least like some contact.

nabibrian

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I would like to just say and I am not taking any side by any means...

When I buy something, I want it NOW!!!

However in the real world sometimes that does not always happen, especially when purchasing online and from a vendor located in another part of the world.

While it may be said that warehouses are located in the US, it must be understood that dealing with anything from overseas you are potentially going to run into some sort of delay. Unfortunately, that is just the way it is.

Now as for buying "clones" let us be cognizant.
You will get what you pay for, what more would you expect!?

When I buy a clone, I prefer to have the highest quality available and sometimes that is just not gonna happen and I am ok with that.

If I don't like the quality of the clones I am getting, I don't have any issue buying authentic from a vendor who is located in an area where I can expect to receive my order within at least the week or less.

OK, I am done for now!

Angel Cigs

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
@Angel Cigs it's been 6 days and I have received a tracking number, I've tried calling, emailing, and submitting a support order on your website. I would at least like some contact.

hi, sorry, we just back from a 4 days holiday, can you PM me your order number?

VU Sponsors