Become a Patron!

Angelcigs.com...anybody?

Just placed my order today and now i see this forum and I'm starting to wonder if i made a mistake. Found this forum after wondering why if theses there was100 of the items i was ordering in stock in the usa warehouse why it said it wouldn't ship until the28th. I'm afraid that now i see why. So if there is anyone active on here that can answer another question i see everyone saying cheap clones does that mean everything they sell its clones because i ordered the "authentic uwell crown" does this mean i will indeed review a clone and not an actual authentic uwell product because if that's the case i need to stop the order i don't want no clones.

Angel Cigs

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
Just placed my order today and now i see this forum and I'm starting to wonder if i made a mistake. Found this forum after wondering why if theses there was100 of the items i was ordering in stock in the usa warehouse why it said it wouldn't ship until the28th. I'm afraid that now i see why. So if there is anyone active on here that can answer another question i see everyone saying cheap clones does that mean everything they sell its clones because i ordered the "authentic uwell crown" does this mean i will indeed review a clone and not an actual authentic uwell product because if that's the case i need to stop the order i don't want no clones.
Hi

Can you give order number? we was selling clones item and now we selling more and more authentic items.

I Ordered last Sunday angel cig received email an said product will be sent on Wensday. I didn't appreciate that so I called PayPal explained to them they said no product showed in stock so it should be sent Monday. So PayPal contacted angelcig an BAM amazing shipped Tuesday. Then on Friday witch is today I check tracking an it was sent to wrong address 3 states over in Missouri. So PayPal refunded my money an I will never do business again. Just explaining my experience. That's it!

I Ordered last Sunday angel cig received email an said product will be sent on Wensday. I didn't appreciate that so I called PayPal explained to them they said no product showed in stock so it should be sent Monday. So PayPal contacted angelcig an BAM amazing shipped Tuesday. Then on Friday witch is today I check tracking an it was sent to wrong address 3 states over in Missouri. So PayPal refunded my money an I will never do business again. Just explaining my experience. That's it!
I appreciate it. Guess next time i will have to contain my excitement and research who I'm buying from a little better. Nothing against foreign companies but i had the joy of working in a global company and participated in the exchange programs spending 6 weeks working in our factories over seas. I will say we are definitely harder workers and what not which is why i like buying from American companies, but we also work ourselves to death. Maybe if we all relaxed a little like everyone else we would be better off or then again maybe the world would collapse lol.

Angel Cigs

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
may i know your order number? sometimes parcel went to other state not caused by angelcigs sent wrong address, all address is print from order and not by hand writing, so rarely get mistake. this situation usually caused by USPS.

Thanks for the response. You responded the same time as the sites contact us section and all they did was send a screen shot of the part of my order that said ship date 9/28 with no explanation. Im glad to hear why'd taking so long now but still not satisfied as the angel cigs website when i ordered said there was over 100 in stock in the usa warehouse meaning they should have been there ready too ship as soon as i ordered. I hate to say i wont make another order from this site if they still cant fix that issue since inn America that would have been considered bait and switch or falls advertisement since the site said nothing about shipping on th 28th until AFTER i completed the payment very disappointed had i known before hand i could have looked for another site to order from to avoid the long wait now even if i wanted to order from someone else i would have to wait the5 days for the charge too reverse which leaves me in the same boat. Very disappointed in this site will update once i actually review

Angel Cigs

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
hi, we have two warehouse, USA warehouse and China warehouse. when you place order, you can see the there is an date behind the 100pcs stock, if you see ship in 1 business day, means we have it in USA warehouse and can ship out in 1 business day. if you see ETA with a time, means we only can ship out your order on that date. and we use orange color to highlight the time just for ensure you guys wont miss it.

Ramsay Bolton

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I would suggest going to Focalecig - Doris is great and ships fast - constant communication - company is great!

FYI: Ordered "Authentic/Genuine" Kanger T3 Clearomizers and Coils from Doris and was sent fakes. YMMV with Focalecig!.

-

TF Vaping

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Great... Just placed an order with this place earlier and just found this. Hopefully I have no problems, I'm a hateful s.o.b

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

Was really hoping it would ship out in timely manner. Ordered two days ago, yet to hear about anything regarding my order or it being shipped out. Have contacted them with no response. It's all good just be last time i order that's all.

Was really hoping it would ship out in timely manner. Ordered two days ago, yet to hear about anything regarding my order or it being shipped out. Have contacted them with no response. It's all good just be last time i order that's all.
I'm in the exact same boat. I wonder if they're taking the Chinese holiday which would have been nice to know before ordering.

Yeah, not sure whats going on but pretty poor customer service. Doesn't make any sense im located in the US they have a warehouse in the US why should it matter if they have holiday?

I know a lot of Asians, and they will take off work for traditional holidays in their country. I dated a girl from Hong Kong, and she would always take off time during Chinese New Year. Hopefully, that's not the case, and they will send the orders out without an update to their site like others have said. If not, and they don't respond to my question regarding ship times, I'll simply reverse the transaction and buy from someone else. If I wanted to wait, I woulda just ordered from fasttech.com.

TF Vaping

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Here's where I've made it to. Ordered on the 29th. The warehouse/building is in California, I'm in Alabama. So it has successfully moved across the state... Their state. They won't have to worry about me ordering from them again.
47d6ea8a16fc0f7c9b84b892ad70ee97.jpg

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

I placed an order for the sigelei 75w but the unit came defective with battery post too short and the battery would rattle inside the mod. After 3 emails to angelcigs, I have yet to receive a reply from them about my request for exchange. Forget about them upholding their warranty policy!

Angel Cigs

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
I placed an order for the sigelei 75w but the unit came defective with battery post too short and the battery would rattle inside the mod. After 3 emails to angelcigs, I have yet to receive a reply from them about my request for exchange. Forget about them upholding their warranty policy!
hi, we just back from long holiday(8 days), customer service will reply you very soon.

Eek, I wish I had seen this earlier as well. I just ordered three Sig box mods yesterday. I hope I get a shipping confirmation soon.

Did they get this fixed for you?

MrScaryZ

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I just got my Xcube II from you guys it was only 3 days and its awesome activated and all I cant be happier for a backup..
You guys surely have fixed your probs.. thanx

mgmrick

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Just to throw a bone to angelcigs...

I placed 2 orders in last 2 weeks that were in their usa wharehouse. Shipped out the following morning and had both orders in 3 days from calf to ny

Angel Cigs

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
Just to throw a bone to angelcigs...

I placed 2 orders in last 2 weeks that were in their usa wharehouse. Shipped out the following morning and had both orders in 3 days from calf to ny
maybe you ordered on weekend, :)

No, I think I am good. I got a shipping confirmation for all three tonight. It shows label printed, maybe it will update to shipped soon:)
Actually, I got a shipping conf for all three items on Oct 20 but only two of the items have actually been shipped out. The other one has just had a label created since Oct 20 at this point, that's aggravating since that is the one item that's for me.

xdomisx

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I ordered an iStick 40w TC and so far my experience with this website is very bad. At firtst, i was asked to change the color of the iStick i ordered because they didn't have that one in stock at the moment. I was totaly ok with it. I thought it's good, as they actualy at the moment had the black ones in their warehouse, the enly thing now is to pack it and ship it. Howerver that was not the case so far ever since 2 weeks before as i post this. First week passed, i emailed them, they said it will be shipped at the end of the week. I thought that was reasonable. However, second week passed, no changes in the status of my order. I emailed them again, no surprise that they said the very same thing that they will ship next week, again. After 2 weeks i just ordered TC coil heads for ijust2 from another vendor. I will still get the coils first than the mod with the speeds like that of angelcigs i guess.

mgmrick

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
We are so spoiled here in the states so many fine vendors who we can order from and like clock work it's in our hands in 3 days or less. But every once in a while we can't get something here and have to order from overseas....then its a crap shot

xdomisx

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
for me it's everything so overpriced in my country that it is the only logical option to order from somewhere else, i waited for my ijust 2 kit and was totally fine with the shipping time, although i already received that kit in the current time span that angelcigs can not even pack and ship my order.

mgmrick

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
I guess I got lucky... 2 seperate orders from angelcigs this month on product in usa wharehouse. I got them in 3 days from calf to ny

I ordered some stuff from them on the 27th of October. It is still processing. I am starting to get worried if they are even going to ship.
Support won't even return my emails.

I’m spreading the news about the TERRIBLE customer service and product support I received from Angel Cigs http://www.angelcigs.com. I purchase a lot from many different vape companies all over the world and have never had such poor treatment. My main complaint is they would not take back/replace coils I ordered when what I received in the mail were plainly not the correct coils. I followed all the protocol for requesting a return to them for a replacement of the incorrect coils by contacting them immediately on their website and emailing the Support dept. They took 3 days to reply to my 1st email and what I got was “Could you please send us a pic?”. I responded with pictures of what I received (Herakles Standard coils) and pictures of what I ordered and should have gotten from them (Herakles HYDRA coils). I also included all my order details, an explanation that these coils do not fit my tank and the item description/SKU directly from their website showing I should have gotten the Herakles HYDRA coils not the standard. Another two days past without a response and what I eventually got was “the item is correct, please check”. Mind you, neither email stated the Rep’s name or contact phone number. I was enraged and wrote another email as follows:

“Good morning, these are not the correct coils -They are larger and do not fit the Herakles Hydra, I believe they are meant for the original Herakles tank. All I want is a replacement for the correct coils I ordered (the item description specifically says HYDRA coils) and for days now you have been going back and forth without a resolve.

If Angelcigs does not exchange these coils I didn't order for the correct ones, I will be forced to write posts everywhere about this situation. I will tell all my friends to never order from this company and go out of my way to post in Vaping forums and message boards about the poor customer service and lack of honoring your return policy (I received an item I didn't order and contacted Angelcigs immediately and for days now I have been stalled and now told "these are correct" ??

Please let me know if Angelcigs are going to honor their return policy or if I have to start writing.

PS: You still have not told me who you are (the person writing me) or a United states phone number for customer service? “ AngelCigs Support replied the next day with simply, “Could you please send us a video to show they did not fit the Herakles Hydra?”

So here I am, weeks after the order still with no resolve, no correct coils and out $16 for the wrong coils of which I have no use with this Company not keeping their stated return policy guarantees.

A Person/Company/Country Etc is only as good as their word and social responsibility… ANGELCIGS is not ones to trust! Do not waste your money with a company who will send you the wrong items that you paid for, not communicate how to return for the correct item, and then play silly email games with you and STILL not help fulfill their part of the bargain. I’m a man of my word so BUYER BEWARE!

Cruel-Phate

Just Thomas
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
@Angel Cigs
pm sent
I never received my order from a pre-sale that was "according to your website" going to ship on November 10th
Pretty sure we are now going into December and nothing has been received
Order number is #201510220106279

Cruel-Phate

Just Thomas
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I have been told they are going to ship me a different color on 12/8/2015
It's not what I ordered.... "I never received any communication of there issues
I will keep this thread updated.
At this point, I just want to receive something, any color and be done with this vendor

NGAHaze

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I was just checking their website contemplating a purchase of several items but now after reading this, I'll look elsewhere.

They have time to advertise on the forum but can't be bothered to address these issues ... tells me all I need to know.

CgS_Drone

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Well it looks like I am in the same boat. I ordered from this company using their USA warehouse in stock item 3 days ago and was told I would get a tracking number and haven't received a response. I sent in an email and still nothing. They say "Live and learn" well I just learned real fast.

Edit: I have also just sent a PM to them, who knows hopefully I will be one of the lucky ones.

Last edited:

CgS_Drone

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Well got my response today, they are claiming (and I hold no belief in this) that the item will be shipped on Dec. 12.

So for an item that was listed as in stock in USA and ready for shipping next day I have to wait a week and only get a response AFTER I send them an email trying to find out what is happening with my item. I won't be buying from this outfit again.

I will post if they do or don't send the tracking number like they claim they will.

CgS_Drone

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Well they have held true to their reputation and NOT delivered on what was promised. I have sent an IM in here and also an email to them and they did not respond. I sent one last email telling them if I don't receive an active tracking number with the item in the carriers possession on Dec. 14 I will reverse charges. I won't be purchasing any items from this company ever again.

CgS_Drone

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
LOL, Now they are claiming it was a pre-order. I opened a dispute with Paypal to get my money back from this dishonest seller.

Update: Seller agreed to cancel order and promptly returned my money, I consider the matter closed.

Last edited:
My first initial research of this company had good reviews, so I ordered (3x) Zephyrus v2 from them on December 12, 2015. The shipping date was to be on December 18, 2015. After not receiving any notification of shipping, I emailed them on December 19, 2015 asking them for the status of the order. I received an email back from them on December 20, 2015 stating "Sorry,factory pushed back so will ship it on Wednesday." On December 23, 2015, I received notification that the order was shipped from California. The package arrived on December 26, 2015. Unfortunately, the items within the package were incorrect and contained (3x) Zephyrus v1 instead of version 2. If I wanted version 1, I would have ordered version 1, but I ordered version 2 because of the upgrades.

I immediately sent them an email stating that the items received were incorrect. I included photos of the items received along with a copy of my invoice. I also told them that I will mail their products back to them in exchange for a full refund due to the poor management of my order. The order was to be Christmas presents for my family.

This morning I received a reply back from them wanting a picture of the SKU sticker on the yellow package. I emailed them the picture of the SKU on the yellow package. I also noticed that the SKU matches version 2's product ID, but the product within it was version 1. Someone mistakenly placed version 1 into version 2 shipping packages. How they manage to mess up all 3 packages is beyond me. All I want is to send their incorrect items back for a refund since due to lack of patience I reordered these items from 101Vape.

Last edited:
Just got another email from this company. They wanted to refund me $10 for each tank and I keep the wrong items that they sent me. I declined this offer because I would be out of $54 and stuck with 3 tanks that I did not order. Hopefully this gets resolved soon. I am giving them a chance to resolve the problem on their own before I bring in a third party. I would like for this review to end on a positive note instead of a negative one.

Edit: The seller is now asking to partial refund $40 and I keep the items. I have declined this offer and told them that the only way I will accept a partial refund is if they refund $60, if not then I would be happy to ship the items back to them for a full refund. I have also brought a dispute against them, which I didn't want to do, but this is getting crazy. If they accept the offer, I will close the dispute, if not, it will go into claims. Also, be aware that their US Warehouse is just an import/export business and not actually owned by this company. The warehouse ships more than just vape products. There isn't much information I can find about Debays, Inc other than they sell a lot of random stuff on eBay, Amazon, AliExpress, and Alibaba.

Edit 12/31/2015: I gave seller 48 hours to reply to the offer from December 29th, they did not respond after 48 hours. The dispute went into Claims and the seller has until January 10th to respond to the claim.

Edit 01/06/2016: As of January 6th, 2015, the seller has not responded to the claim. Seller responded to me by email today (over a week from the last email that I sent them) stating that the offer that I gave them was not affordable for them to accept and to send the items to a Fremont, CA address different from the one the package was shipped from. Since this is in claims, I am waiting for seller to respond to the claim.

Edit 01/07/2016: Seller responded to claim, however, PayPal is wanting the items shipped back to a China address, which they have on file. Seller contacted me stating to send the items to California instead. After much thinking, I decided to close the claim and ship the items back to the address the seller provided instead of the one PayPal had on file. Reason, it could take any where from 3 weeks or more for the seller to receive the items back and an additional 5 days to receive the refund. I decided to take my chances and ship the items to the address the seller provided instead. Seller stated that they will refund the full price including return shipping. Items are currently at the Post Office waiting to be shipped out. The package is being shipped out USPS Priority Mail with tracking number already sent to seller.

Edit 01/18/2016: Seller received package on 1/11/2016 at their California address. I contacted seller on 1/14/2016 for an update on when the refund was going to be processed, seller stated "please give us time". As of 1/18/2016, the seller has not made a refund. I sent another email out today to the seller for an eta on the refund. Waiting for reply.

Edit 1/20/2016: After fighting with seller for the past 25 days, they have sent me a partial refund. Out of the $90.92 ($84.97 + $5.95 return shipping) that they owed me, they refunded $80.92. Seller stated that they were going to refund the full amount plus return shipping, which they failed to do so. Upon inspection of my original invoice, they didn't refund the initial $10.00 shipping fee.

Good luck to anyone fighting with them for returns and exchanges. Please use caution if you order from this company. Their prices may be eye catching, but if you receive bad products or in my case incorrect products, you will have a fight on your hands in order to reach a resolution. Good luck!

Last edited:
I bought a kangertech topbox mini platinum from them and out of the box the battery cover fell off, tired everything I could think of but the magnets are to weak to hold the cover on and in case anyone asks no it was not upside down, sent them a video of it falling off then they asked for pictures of the magnets so I sent those have not heard from them since. They claim to have warranty service but not for me I guess. the sad part of it is kangertech will happily replace it for them. I

What can I say...I bought a Presa tc75, and after about a month, it stopped working.
But customer care took immediate action.
Within about 10 days a new one was at my door. Of course you have to go through the motions and red tape...but they took right good care of my situation. Would definitely give a thumbs up.

What can I say...I bought a Presa tc75, and after about a month, it stopped working.
But customer care took immediate action.
Within about 10 days a new one was at my door. Of course you have to go through the motions and red tape...but they took right good care of my situation. Would definitely give a thumbs up.
wish they would do this for me,they just keep asking for more stuff,already sent a video and pictures of what its doing what more do they even need?just want what I paid and waited for 2 weeks for to work and be the way it should.

VU Sponsors