Become a Patron!

Angelcigs.com...anybody?

skenzer

Member For 4 Years
Anybody deal with this vendor yet? I've read some mixed reviews so far. The bad reviews are really bad. I'm a bit tentative shopping there.

Fuzzy Bruce

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Ordered from them. Seems to be OK. Shipping time was a little slow, got a tracking number but it seemed to be a long time from then until the package was actually received at post office and got on it's way.

Ma be just my excitement to get vape mail :)

BigNasty

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Order was fast.
Support worth a shit ends at the order, if you have issues forget the web site promise of 100% money back the shipping to china will eat your ass off.

Don't I repeat DO NOT trust the description of it saying plated, it is painted. Like when it says copper plated finish that is paint that flakes off. When it says gold plated contacts that is paint.
I need to get my pics of the gold paint on supposed plated posts reacting to 50/50 no nic of flavored juice. Turned the cotton blood red where it touched the posts. I do not know what it is but I sure as hell do not want to vape on it.

Between the aggro bp increasing back and forths, the insulting replies stating I do not know what I am talking about, a vented battery due to the seal free pouring juice out of the center pin onto the battery.. I would have been better off shoving 40 bucks worth of quarters up my own ass than dealing with them.

grayscale

Member For 4 Years
DO NOT BUY!!

I was about to place an order this morning for 2 mods and 2 attys and right before I was about to complete checkout it told me that shipping would be $15.90 - WTF?! USPS w/tracking, that's ridiculous. I buy and sell a lot, so I'm familiar with the general costs of shipping vape gear and $15.90 is absurd for such a small order.
Angelcigs has done away with their free shipping on orders over $15 and they are now shipping by weight. Bad business.

UncleRJ

Will write reviews for Beer!
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reviewer
It has been awhile but my experiences with them have been positive.

My items shipped from the California warehouse and I got them in about two to three days.

VapedCrusader

Custard Junkie
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
My friend had bad experiences with them twice.. they did fix the order.. but it was way too much of a PITA .. I'd rather pay the extra money from a usa vendor and get a product I know will not have problems.

I would suggest going to Focalecig - Doris is great and ships fast - constant communication - company is great!

Angel Cigs

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
Anybody deal with this vendor yet? I've read some mixed reviews so far. The bad reviews are really bad. I'm a bit tentative shopping there.

Hi @skenzer

This is Angel from Angelcigs company.

Any question, please feel free to contact me. We are keep improving ourselves.

Sincerely,
Angel

Angel Cigs

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
Ordered from them. Seems to be OK. Shipping time was a little slow, got a tracking number but it seemed to be a long time from then until the package was actually received at post office and got on it's way.

Ma be just my excitement to get vape mail :)

Hi,

How long did it take for you to get your order?

Angel

Angel Cigs

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
Order was fast.
Support worth a shit ends at the order, if you have issues forget the web site promise of 100% money back the shipping to china will eat your ass off.

Don't I repeat DO NOT trust the description of it saying plated, it is painted. Like when it says copper plated finish that is paint that flakes off. When it says gold plated contacts that is paint.
I need to get my pics of the gold paint on supposed plated posts reacting to 50/50 no nic of flavored juice. Turned the cotton blood red where it touched the posts. I do not know what it is but I sure as hell do not want to vape on it.

Between the aggro bp increasing back and forths, the insulting replies stating I do not know what I am talking about, a vented battery due to the seal free pouring juice out of the center pin onto the battery.. I would have been better off shoving 40 bucks worth of quarters up my own ass than dealing with them.

Hi,

I'm so sorry about the inconvenience.

The descriptions on our website is for your reference. We'll try to get it more accurate ASAP.
Hope you can still support us.

Angel

Angel Cigs

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
DO NOT BUY!!

I was about to place an order this morning for 2 mods and 2 attys and right before I was about to complete checkout it told me that shipping would be $15.90 - WTF?! USPS w/tracking, that's ridiculous. I buy and sell a lot, so I'm familiar with the general costs of shipping vape gear and $15.90 is absurd for such a small order.
Angelcigs has done away with their free shipping on orders over $15 and they are now shipping by weight. Bad business.

Hi,

Thank you for your attention on us.

We'll have a contest on facebook page tomorrow. Welcome you to participate: https://www.facebook.com/loveangelcigs

Sincerely,
Angel

Angel Cigs

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
My friend had bad experiences with them twice.. they did fix the order.. but it was way too much of a PITA .. I'd rather pay the extra money from a usa vendor and get a product I know will not have problems.

I would suggest going to Focalecig - Doris is great and ships fast - constant communication - company is great!

Thank you so much for supporting us.

We'll try to improve ourselves to provide better service.

Angel

BigNasty

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Hi,

I'm so sorry about the inconvenience.

The descriptions on our website is for your reference. We'll try to get it more accurate ASAP.
Hope you can still support us.

Angel
No that bridge was burnt a while ago, after a week of the same run around I wanted nothing more to do with your company and the unsafe products you were pimping to vapers.
After two weeks I wanted to kill baby kitten and kick puppies. I washed my hands of dealing with you ever again.
Three weeks decided to look at the defective atty and noticed the plating was paint. I do not know what bullshit that is but paint is not fucking safe to vape off of esp with it reacting to not flavored none nic juice.

So I will say it loudly for all to hear...
DO NOT ORDER FROM ANGELCIGS.
PRODUCTS ARE UNSAFE! in fact I will go out and say they are god damned dangerous.
Center posts not sealing allowing fluid to freely pour onto the contacts or in some cases directly onto the battery.
negative posts not secured to the body of the atty. screws and posts both easy stripped out by unscrewing the contact screws that will cause a short and a battery to short and vent.
OH and the biggest kick in the sack.. Shit is not plated it is painted on, the finish on your mod... fucking painted on...
The internals of your atty that says plated... fucking painted on. the 100% last place you want fucking paint is in the atty. I am not talking PVD but flaking off paint on whatever soft serve pot metal they make the posts out of.

If I had the money I would take this atty to a lab and have a lead and other hazardous metal test run on it. Hell if there is a lab type person with access to the tests willing to do them I will send the atty to them.

Fuzzy Bruce

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Hi,

How long did it take for you to get your order?

Angel
Once ordered, I received a tracking number the next day. It took two more days to get a notice that the package was actually received at post office. Then, four days to get to me in Florida. Only got half my order with no explanation why other half was missing. I have since found one item was out of stock and not to be restocked anytime soon. After several emails, it was decided to replace original missing item with something of similar value. Still waiting for this item.

hazozita

Bronze Contributor
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Angelcig makes Fasttech look great by comparison. While Fasttech requires a wait to get things, they took care of me on the two occasions that the item was broken or defective. My one order from Angel Cigs (a Taifun GT clone) arrived defective and clearly used. Emails to them went unanswered. I was able to repair it and get it to work, but I’m not shopping there again.

Angel Cig constantly talks about their customer service on their FB page and in post such as this, but for me, it’s just talk. I’m more interested in actions and in that regard, they fell flat.

I’m actually shopping less and less at any China-based vendor now that places such as 101 Vapes, Triangle Vapes and the like are offering almost as good as China prices with far, far better service before and after the sale. The only things I’ve ordered from Fastech in the past couple of months have been drip tips and NR-R-NR wire.

cheetodog

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I ordered a taifun from them yesterday so we will see.

Angel Cigs

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
No that bridge was burnt a while ago, after a week of the same run around I wanted nothing more to do with your company and the unsafe products you were pimping to vapers.
After two weeks I wanted to kill baby kitten and kick puppies. I washed my hands of dealing with you ever again.
Three weeks decided to look at the defective atty and noticed the plating was paint. I do not know what bullshit that is but paint is not fucking safe to vape off of esp with it reacting to not flavored none nic juice.

So I will say it loudly for all to hear...
DO NOT ORDER FROM ANGELCIGS.
PRODUCTS ARE UNSAFE! in fact I will go out and say they are god damned dangerous.
Center posts not sealing allowing fluid to freely pour onto the contacts or in some cases directly onto the battery.
negative posts not secured to the body of the atty. screws and posts both easy stripped out by unscrewing the contact screws that will cause a short and a battery to short and vent.
OH and the biggest kick in the sack.. Shit is not plated it is painted on, the finish on your mod... fucking painted on...
The internals of your atty that says plated... fucking painted on. the 100% last place you want fucking paint is in the atty. I am not talking PVD but flaking off paint on whatever soft serve pot metal they make the posts out of.

If I had the money I would take this atty to a lab and have a lead and other hazardous metal test run on it. Hell if there is a lab type person with access to the tests willing to do them I will send the atty to them.

Hi,

Sorry about it.

Did you email our support girl to replace it for you?

Angel

Angel Cigs

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
Angelcig makes Fasttech look great by comparison. While Fasttech requires a wait to get things, they took care of me on the two occasions that the item was broken or defective. My one order from Angel Cigs (a Taifun GT clone) arrived defective and clearly used. Emails to them went unanswered. I was able to repair it and get it to work, but I’m not shopping there again.

Angel Cig constantly talks about their customer service on their FB page and in post such as this, but for me, it’s just talk. I’m more interested in actions and in that regard, they fell flat.

I’m actually shopping less and less at any China-based vendor now that places such as 101 Vapes, Triangle Vapes and the like are offering almost as good as China prices with far, far better service before and after the sale. The only things I’ve ordered from Fastech in the past couple of months have been drip tips and NR-R-NR wire.

Hi,

I'm so sorry about your bad experience about us.
Can you please pm me your email address and order number? I will check for you now and provide your suitable solution.

Angel

Andrew M

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I ordered from Angelcigs on Saturday the 30th and i STILL haven't received a tracking number or anything that says my order is on the way. I emailed the support staff about it but and they assured me that my order would ship on Thursday, still haven't received anything indicating that my order has even been processed, is this common with Angelcigs or am i just not being patient enough? it would be nice to know if my product is on the way or if its just sitting in the warehouse you know?

M5amhan

Silver Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I ordered from Angelcigs on Saturday the 30th and i STILL haven't received a tracking number or anything that says my order is on the way. I emailed the support staff about it but and they assured me that my order would ship on Thursday, still haven't received anything indicating that my order has even been processed, is this common with Angelcigs or am i just not being patient enough? it would be nice to know if my product is on the way or if its just sitting in the warehouse you know?
its normal, i ordered a zenith like a month and a half ago and got it in two days. no tracking # and still says processing on the site lol. ordered a manhattan too on friday i think the same thing is happening again but im cool as long as i get it fast again

Andrew M

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
@Andrew M sorry didnt realize that was a week ago you ordered, yea you should contact them

its kind of a shame because i found the website and my immediate reaction/thought was "oh wow! fasttech priced mods with quick shipping this is going to be awesome!"
if its going to take weeks to get the goods then i might as well just stick with slowtech for future orders

M5amhan

Silver Contributor
Member For 5 Years
its kind of a shame because i found the website and my immediate reaction/thought was "oh wow! fasttech priced mods with quick shipping this is going to be awesome!"
if its going to take weeks to get the goods then i might as well just stick with slowtech for future orders
you are the second post ive seen today like this. ive ordered 3 times and always gotten it in 2 days, a strict 2 days at that. i cant really tell people about that if im just in a good location for angel cigs though and it takes forever for everyone else. best of luck though, hope u get it worked out. and i hope my current order isnt going to be like this o_O

MrScaryZ

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I still have not received my order from the 28th from California to Texas it only takes 3 days.... I opened a case with paypal and sent you a Private message you claimed you would follow up on my order I never heard from you all last week.... Please refund my Money and close that case at paypal...
Not happy

BigNasty

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
I still have not received my order from the 28th from California to Texas it only takes 3 days.... I opened a case with paypal and sent you a Private message you claimed you would follow up on my order I never heard from you all last week.... Please refund my Money and close that case at paypal...
Not happy
I am seeing an uptick on this kind of bullshit from that vendor I wonder how much more BS it is going to take for the forum to drop them as a vendor.

MrScaryZ

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I still have not received my order from the 28th from California to Texas it only takes 3 days.... I opened a case with paypal and sent you a Private message you claimed you would follow up on my order I never heard from you all last week.... Please refund my Money and close that case at paypal... Its kinda crazy cause I ordered from Fasttech on the 28th and the order is already in Dallas that means it will be delivered tommorrow how sad is that China ---> USA is faster than Angel Cigs California Warehouse ----> Texas WTF
Not happy

I love the line in the Movie "Aliens" Nuke it from orbit its the only way to be sure

MrScaryZ

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Same I thought wow man I do not have to wait for 8 days hahaha now Im on 10 days from the US this is in the record book for the slowest vape mail I will if ever see.

M5amhan

Silver Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Not happy
Not cool. I ordered a mech friday and if things are still going smooth it'll be here tomorrow. I've been seeing a lot of this lately from them, starting to wonder about them now. I guess this order I have now will tell me what I need to know. Fuck

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BigNasty

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Not cool. I ordered a mech friday and if things are still going smooth it'll be here tomorrow. I've been seeing a lot of this lately from them, starting to wonder about them now. I guess this order I have now will tell me what I need to know. Fuck

I wonder how much a lead and heavy metal test would run me for this painted contact garbage they sold me.

Pretty confident there is enough lead in this hunk of shit to label it a hazmat danger.

MrScaryZ

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years

Have you noticed they dropped their prices on many things on their site? hmmmm interesting

Nailz

FUCK the FDA
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
They quite often list things as in stock when in fact they are not, it happened it me with the stingray mod I ordered, when asked why it hadn't shipped after 3 days, was told it was out of stock and would arrive to them the next day, and heard this sort of thing from a few people, that is probably what has happened with your order @Mrscaryz

M5amhan

Silver Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Have you noticed they dropped their prices on many things on their site? hmmmm interesting
yep they cut a lot of prices bc they are charging ridiculous amount for shipping. fine with me i guess, in the end its still cheaper than before. they have said if you find a product that is more expensive after the new shipping charges then they'll lower the price and give you one for free.

sounds like they need to do a better job of letting us know whether something is in stock or out of stock though. i thought the huge number saying "50 items in stock" right next to the huge "buy" button was pretty clear, i guess not.

Andrew M

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Not happy
i too am located in texas and have been waiting for about 10 days for my order (which claimed that it was in stock btw), all previous orders from ebay that have shipped via usps from california have only taken 3 to 4 days. they are probably waiting on a Chinese shipping container full of our "in stock usa warehouse" items.

M5amhan

Silver Contributor
Member For 5 Years
my order says "will get to our warehouse on sept 3". i assumed that meant it will get to the warehouse on September 3rd

even better angel cigs is taking a three day "break" today being the last day

MrScaryZ

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
i too am located in texas and have been waiting for about 10 days for my order (which claimed that it was in stock btw), all previous orders from ebay that have shipped via usps from california have only taken 3 to 4 days. they are probably waiting on a Chinese shipping container full of our "in stock usa warehouse" items.
Yep I agree and they still have not responded to me doesn't matter Paypal will get my money back they are so disorganized that they are just shooting themselves I just know not to deal with them again
That was my theory that they did not have them in stock in the US warehouse at all.. But besides that its the communication they refuse to answer me they ignore any inquiries

MrScaryZ

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I am seeing an uptick on this kind of bullshit from that vendor I wonder how much more BS it is going to take for the forum to drop them as a vendor.
How they are allowed to be a Vendor here on VU is just amazing to me I understand mistakes but if this many people are having probs with them can you imagine all the people in the US that are not members of VU complaining and yelling to themselves its crazy

BigNasty

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
How they are allowed to be a Vendor here on VU is just amazing to me I understand mistakes but if this many people are having probs with them can you imagine all the people in the US that are not members of VU complaining and yelling to themselves its crazy
Or have bought stuff from them thinking hey they are ok cause Joe and VU have them as vendors.

M5amhan

Silver Contributor
Member For 5 Years
these problems didnt really exist before like a week ago. seems they pulled out a shotgun, blew a hole in their foot, and now taking a vacation. insane

Angel Cigs

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor

Hi,

Can you please pm me your order number?
I will check for you right away.

Angel

Angel Cigs

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
Not happy

Hi,

We had 3 days off from Sep 6th to Sep 8th. I'll push the delivery guy to ship out your orders ASAP.
Please don't worry. Sorry again.

Sincerely,
Angel

MrScaryZ

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Hi,

We had 3 days off from Sep 6th to Sep 8th. I'll push the delivery guy to ship out your orders ASAP.
Please don't worry. Sorry again.

Sincerely,
Angel
Yes but I ordered on the 28th what happened to those days? Its just not right

hazozita

Bronze Contributor
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Well, it’s good to see that Angelcigs is consistent. Unfortunately, it’s consistently bad.

Last week I posted in this thread about my dissatisfaction with them, and the fact that company reps are prone to post a flurry of “we will help you” posts here and on FB but don’t actually help. My post, along with others, was quoted by Angel Cigs asking me to PM her my order info and she would help. I did so that day, and got a response today.

My problem was that the Taifun GT I ordered in June was defective and clearly used. I emailed them three times about it right after I received it and never received a response. I gave up, ate the cost (it was only about $30), and moved on. I was able to get it to work somewhat by replacing some of the parts of the base. The only reason I posted here was to inform others that the company does not follow-through when there's a problem.

The PM I received from Angel Cigs stated that it’s been too long since my order, and the only thing she could do was offer me a discount (unspecified as to how much) on another GT. Why would I give more money to a company that sold me a defective, used item and then didn’t respond when I complained?

I’m very glad to read that some people have had good luck with Angelcigs – I’m certainly a fan of saving money on vape gear. However, buying from them is a total crap shoot. You might be lucky and beat the odds, but chances are you’ll also get the short end of the stick.

And if you get an offer for help, don't hold your breath waiting for that help. This company is a classic example of over-promise, under-deliver.

M5amhan

Silver Contributor
Member For 5 Years
well turns out im getting screwed on my order too.

ordered a manhattan on sept 5, there was well over 100 items in stock and didnt sell out until sunday. lucky for me i got my order in well in advance of selling out. well my order still hasnt shipped and their excuse is that it is out of stock, and i wont see it shipped until the 15th which is slower than fast tech. this is complete bull shit

i probably wouldnt be so pissed off if this wasnt my first mech, but it is and i am.

Andrew M

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
well turns out im getting screwed on my order too.

ordered a manhattan on sept 5, there was well over 100 items in stock and didnt sell out until sunday. lucky for me i got my order in well in advance of selling out. well my order still hasnt shipped and their excuse is that it is out of stock, and i wont see it shipped until the 15th which is slower than fast tech. this is complete bull shit

i probably wouldnt be so pissed off if this wasnt my first mech, but it is and i am.
I FINALLY got a tracking number for my order after alot of back and forth between angelcigs and myself, ill let you know if the mod i ordered is quality or not but as it is i probably wont order anything else from angelcigs.

Angel Cigs

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
I FINALLY got a tracking number for my order after alot of back and forth between angelcigs and myself, ill let you know if the mod i ordered is quality or not but as it is i probably wont order anything else from angelcigs.

Hi Andrew,

Glad that you finally get a tracking number.

Angel

VU Sponsors