Become a Patron!

A Spin Off of Keep a Word/Drop a Word and Music, Pics, and Whatnot

MyMagicMist

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Way of the Fist -- FFDP

Grew up learning it from a 250 lb 6 foot 5 long haul trucker. As I grew older the sinking realization that I could not physically fight back even in defense set in. Having grown up being my own father I didn't want to take a father from my brothers. Nor did I want him having the satisfaction of me riding lightning.

So I got smarter at how to take a beating. Take the hit, move so that it got nullified, deflected. Go numb, relax and roll. Knew I couldn't defend because from 10 years old or so my Pap and uncle Buddy had been taking me to see and be around a former Army ranger from the 75th. He was instilling a lot into me. That's how I learned aikido in part and some judo and then even later on some more stuff, nothing ever "formerly taught" but it was enough that well, I knew.

Sometime in my early twenties I faced down the barrel of a .45 he had, loaded. I drew it right up to my forehead and told him I was counting three. After that, I dislocated his shoulder, broke two of his fingers, dropped the clip out left one chambered. Give it back to him in his left hand, turned and walked away back to him calling out he had the choice if he had the balls.

The gun hit the ground. After I did what I needed, I took him inside, popped the shoulder back in, splinted the fingers. He sat silently in his recliner for the longest time. Suited me fine. I put his gun unloaded back in his satchel. He saw me do that. Never said anything more to me that day.

After that too he realized I didn't care if he beat me, Hell, didn't care if he wanted to kill me. So, he lost that edge. I still took a bunch of verbal shit, so what? I realized too I could sling it right back. And he when I would call him on something, he stopped. Because he knew.

Me crazy? Nah, I'm totally sane, the rest of the world is fucked up. :) And no that isn't fiction. It was my reality. I survived. Go me.

It was not all physical beatings either. There was a lot of psychological stuff, gas lighting and as I got older I learned how much sicker he was from mom. He was rough with her as well, enough so I thought he deserved castration with them shoved up his ass, no lube. But no, mom raised me to not hate. Yep, she did.

So, those Astros, they take the Series or what? I don't keep up with sports much so seriously do not know. Figured though it was a good subject change. :)

Last edited:

2WhiteWolves

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Good evening, Everyone ! Hope everyone had a good day and evening :hug: . Missed out on a great time tonight.

Hey @VapeJunkie welcome to the thread, Good to see you in here ! Please, feel free to post whatever you like :)

Hopefully, I'll see everyone on the flip side :wave:
bf69a18bbbc72b771151c75590102966.gif
and Sweet Dreams :hug::blowkiss::hug:

MyMagicMist

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
As far as posting anything I like, be careful with that statement. I may shock you all.... lol

o_O:huh:, ... :eek::xD: I just figured IT out! You are Elvis' long lost cousin's landlord's roommate from the father's side of the family! Damn, never saw that heading this way. I guess now you want me carrying your eggs because this relationship to Elvis stated above makes you ... absolutely nothing to me and everyone knows it is the age of casual toast.

VapeJunkie

Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
o_O:huh:, ... :eek::xD: I just figured IT out! You are Elvis' long lost cousin's landlord's roommate from the father's side of the family! Damn, never saw that heading this way. I guess now you want me carrying your eggs because this relationship to Elvis stated above makes you ... absolutely nothing to me and everyone knows it is the age of casual toast.

Darn you figured me out. Well now that the secret is out, I am relieved, no more do I have to carry the burden of keeping my secret identity. It pains me to know I mean nothing to you though. Oh well, I guess I shall continue the game as I Fly Like An Eagle to the couch and watch tonight's tv shows.

Last edited:

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Good evening, Everyone ! Hope everyone had a good day and evening :hug: . Missed out on a great time tonight.

Hey @VapeJunkie welcome to the thread, Good to see you in here ! Please, feel free to post whatever you like :)

Hopefully, I'll see everyone on the flip side :wave:
bf69a18bbbc72b771151c75590102966.gif
and Sweet Dreams :hug::blowkiss::hug:

Aww, that’s beautiful. Hope you have a good sleep, sweet dreams and a restful night. :hug::hug:

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Way of the Fist -- FFDP

Grew up learning it from a 250 lb 6 foot 5 long haul trucker. As I grew older the sinking realization that I could not physically fight back even in defense set in. Having grown up being my own father I didn't want to take a father from my brothers. Nor did I want him having the satisfaction of me riding lightning.

So I got smarter at how to take a beating. Take the hit, move so that it got nullified, deflected. Go numb, relax and roll. Knew I couldn't defend because from 10 years old or so my Pap and uncle Buddy had been taking me to see and be around a former Army ranger from the 75th. He was instilling a lot into me. That's how I learned aikido in part and some judo and then even later on some more stuff, nothing ever "formerly taught" but it was enough that well, I knew.

Sometime in my early twenties I faced down the barrel of a .45 he had, loaded. I drew it right up to my forehead and told him I was counting three. After that, I dislocated his shoulder, broke two of his fingers, dropped the clip out left one chambered. Give it back to him in his left hand, turned and walked away back to him calling out he had the choice if he had the balls.

The gun hit the ground. After I did what I needed, I took him inside, popped the shoulder back in, splinted the fingers. He sat silently in his recliner for the longest time. Suited me fine. I put his gun unloaded back in his satchel. He saw me do that. Never said anything more to me that day.

After that too he realized I didn't care if he beat me, Hell, didn't care if he wanted to kill me. So, he lost that edge. I still took a bunch of verbal shit, so what? I realized too I could sling it right back. And he when I would call him on something, he stopped. Because he knew.

Me crazy? Nah, I'm totally sane, the rest of the world is fucked up. :) And no that isn't fiction. It was my reality. I survived. Go me.

It was not all physical beatings either. There was a lot of psychological stuff, gas lighting and as I got older I learned how much sicker he was from mom. He was rough with her as well, enough so I thought he deserved castration with them shoved up his ass, no lube. But no, mom raised me to not hate. Yep, she did.

So, those Astros, they take the Series or what? I don't keep up with sports much so seriously do not know. Figured though it was a good subject change. :)

A whole lot of ouches! Nuff said. :hug::hug:

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee

Elvis Costello not Presley! :teehee: He has nerdier clothes.

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Darn you figured me out. Well now that the secret is out, I am relieved, no more do I have to carry the burden of keeping my secret identity. It pains me to know I mean nothing to you though. Oh well, I guess I shall continue the game as I Fly Like An Eagle to the coach and watch tonight's tv shows.

Nick Drake - - - Fly.

Glad you joined our happy group. We think we’re the cool kids, but who knows? Hope your hands are doing well. Have a great one!

MyMagicMist

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
It pains me to know I
mean nothing to you though.

*sniffing* But, honey, ... you mean far more than nothing to me. So much
so, I had to consider if some bad man disease got me. Would I want you
running off with Nancy down the hall if I died? Well, she's got a nice
ass. Hm, I might need my spelunking kit later.

She would be no good for you. Her type are revolving doors for every
sailor in port. So, I was *sniff, sob* watching out for you babe, really
I was. You might have gotten sick of Henry as well, just because he has
a ten inch pizza cutter doesn't mean he knows your favorite beer.

So, I didn't want you getting so attracted to me to spoil you for anyone
else. I loves you that much that I won't let even a terrible man disease
come between us. *sobbing and plopping on the couch draping in your
arms* I just don't ever want to go away.

Elvis Costello not Presley! :teehee: He has nerdier clothes.

Oh I know, look at his rainbow bedazzled flannel shirts with the extra
built in pocket protectors! Won't mention his purple and green socks.
Nope, not gonna. I even think he even likes peanut butter with marmalade
on toast. Ha! No Elvis the King impostor would do that, no they'd use
bananas.

And so what if he likes local crafted beer and nothing commercially
branded? Hell I like home brew whiskey or bathtub gin at times myself.
I'll get my man local craft beer if he wants, the moon too if NASA
doesn't catch me. Muhahaha!

SnapDragon NY

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT
Darn you figured me out. Well now that the secret is out, I am relieved, no more do I have to carry the burden of keeping my secret identity. It pains me to know I mean nothing to you though. Oh well, I guess I shall continue the game as I Fly Like An Eagle to the couch and watch tonight's tv shows.

Pretty Fly For A White Guy- Offspring

MyMagicMist

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
A whole lot of ouches! Nuff said. :hug::hug:

Ayup, t'were at the time. Grateful I had a few different male role models as good friends. They taught me the stronger man is the most gentle, most caring and tender. Even through the cold rage I bore for the asshole trucker they also taught me to live, despite my desire to kill. And they "picked up" on all of this going on in at home.

Years later my mom had some hint of audacity strike her. She had wrapped up visiting me and Christy. I was putting her bags into the back end of her van and mom turns asking me, "D_, he never 'touched' you did he? Is that why you're bisexual?" I damn near fell over and rolled down the hill.

"Mom, think about it. If he had ever done that there would have been a fight between Pap, uncle "Buddy" and Johnny to see who got to first dibs on torturing him to death. No mom he's not why I'm bisexual. i'm bisexual because since birth I've been wired up to know love is love and I can love either man or woman, or both, or someone in between. Sex is wonderful, beautiful, but at the same time you screw once it can all become so much the same with just minor nuances. So, well guess I'm bi because I love and not from anything D_ ever did, or didn't do, except teach me love all the more as he drilled hate into me."

She stood there about half got a minute. "Yeah, I guess you're right they would have killed him. You're their "special" boy my son. You know that, huh?"

"Yep, I do mom for all the hell they put me through trying to work me to death."

She hugged me and left. Fast forward a few years more and unsurprisingly
yet as if to shock me. "Guess what son, your mom is bi too."

"Go mom! Swing them brass balls all day long!"

So yes, have known a lot of pain to some degree. Also know I've not had it the worst by a long shot. Others face a lot worse. When I think of that I get rather sad. I feel useless and small because there is only so much any one person can do to try making anything better.

Quick example of that is when me and Chris got back up here, surprised to see her sis and her family was back at the farm, a nephew drew my ear close and whispered "will you be my daddy?" I had to get up and walk outside. This was the same nephew had taken until he was nearly three to speak. His first phrase was "Barney, watch Barn Yard with me."

Chris' granddad always called me Barney. So, I got that non-speaking nephew up in my arms as we plopped into an arm chair and we watched Barn Yard together. We had a time laughing. I got nick named Mooshy Cow. He got nick named Tofu Salesman from another cartoon.

The boy is damn near Eisenstein times three now in junior high taking high school and college level classes. I'm so proud of him. He told his college educated dad he didn't think it was right. His dad walked right in and asked what wasn't right. "Well dad, you and mom ought to be smarter than me. You both went to college but neither of you can figure out this math problem, or stop me from accessing nuclear arms on your computers."

But yeah, I had to walk out a bit when he asked that, to be his daddy. He's lived through some rough shit too. Parents that aren't fit to own hermit crabs let alone children being part of that. Having to had to defend his older brother from bullies in school another part. Why defend his brother? Gee, maybe some loving uncle taught them both brothers is all you got, stand fast for one another. And I only taught it once, they'll hold it forever.

So yeah, had to walk out. Couldn't break down in front of him. Couldn't say I would be his daddy. Couldn't not do anything either. Yeah, had to walk outside. And I fought with myself to keep from pounding sense into his actual "daddy" when my wife told me the boy had been sleeping in maggots. Gah.

Excuse me if I let a fuckity fuck fuck slip. Yeah, known pain. Lots of us have though. Funny thing being we can choose better, be better. There's always that choice. Don't let the "world" fool you.

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
*sniffing* But, honey, ... you mean far more than nothing to me. So much
so, I had to consider if some bad man disease got me. Would I want you
running off with Nancy down the hall if I died? Well, she's got a nice
ass. Hm, I might need my spelunking kit later.

She would be no good for you. Her type are revolving doors for every
sailor in port. So, I was *sniff, sob* watching out for you babe, really
I was. You might have gotten sick of Henry as well, just because he has
a ten inch pizza cutter doesn't mean he knows your favorite beer.

So, I didn't want you getting so attracted to me to spoil you for anyone
else. I loves you that much that I won't let even a terrible man disease
come between us. *sobbing and plopping on the couch draping in your
arms* I just don't ever want to go away.

Oh I know, look at his rainbow bedazzled flannel shirts with the extra
built in pocket protectors! Won't mention his purple and green socks.
Nope, not gonna. I even think he even likes peanut butter with marmalade
on toast. Ha! No Elvis the King impostor would do that, no they'd use
bananas.

And so what if he likes local crafted beer and nothing commercially
branded? Hell I like home brew whiskey or bathtub gin at times myself.
I'll get my man local craft beer if he wants, the moon too if NASA
doesn't catch me. Muhahaha!

:teehee: A pizza cutter?! Don’t they have a swirling knife on the edge? :painful: :don’t go there:

VU Sponsors